User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 13 Mar 2007, 19:13   #1
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Impressive...

... so, anybody care to explain what happened to 2:5?

They lost over 50% roids

I guess Caj must be pretty annoyed now that his galaxy and planet may not get #1 rank.
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 19:32   #2
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Impressive...

i believe forest single-handedly orchestrated each wave, you've got to give it to that loon. he really stumped us all there

edit: 2:5/Caj are still very VERY strong contendors for their respective #1 ranks in my eyes. 2:5 probably will still win, Caj has now been overtaken by aGoNy or however the hell you capitalise his nick, effectively but we'll see. forest has injected some life back into the top ranks yo!
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 19:35   #3
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

i heard someone headhunted him, because he and only he alone could get the job done.
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 19:38   #4
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

it was me alone!

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 19:44   #5
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

who head hunted forest?
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 19:50   #6
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Well, cudos on the attack. How many alliances were in on that one? Five or more?
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 19:51   #7
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
Well, cudos on the attack. How many alliances were in on that one? Five or more?
3 (And in case it isn't blindingly obvious, Ascendancy, that alliance full of suiciding wankers with absolutely no value that only exists to win popularity contests and spam AD, was one of them.)
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 20:01   #8
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

The only reason the attack looked spectacular was because they had so many bloody roids and should have been hit a long time ago. I dont see how it is different from an attack any MO has arranged this round. Infact it was probably easier than the average attack because he had 5+ alliances chomping at the bit to attack so there was no shortage of claimants. Hell i would have joined in if we were allowed.
So anyone who says this is all thanks to Forest is talking nonsense. Even Kila could have scanned that gal, put every one in a channel and got a bot with one arm tied behind his back.
Yes it was a nice attack. yes caj knew it was coming before finish, we just knew there wasnt any point wasting all our fleets deffing this late in round when there was more xp to gain elsewhere.
I just didnt realise the CT hatred for caj finishing top had grown so strong.
Anyway we will be striking back hard on one of your top planets:

oh wait theres none in top 20 ....
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-

Last edited by Rinoa; 13 Mar 2007 at 20:09.
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 20:05   #9
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
*rant*
<--the point--> MASSIVE DISTANCE <--Rinoa-->
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 20:17   #10
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

This is what happenes when Forest declares war on a galaxy.
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 20:18   #11
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Is 12000 lost roids a single day record post round 10?
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 20:19   #12
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Is 12000 lost roids a single day record post round 10?
not even close

Quote:

I think you just canceled everything you said by that statement.
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 20:19   #13
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Yeah, but only a genius like Forest could make all the pieces in this plan come together. After all, someone has to convince all these people to cooperate in executing something like this, and very few people would be able to do that.

Quote:

I think this makes their score less vulnerable than having it all concentrated on a few top planets, and it'll therefore be harder to prevent them from winning, right?

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 20:20   #14
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

No Game, Rinoa is spot on.

This is another concerted effort by CT to get Caj. The skillful diplomatic corps of CT convinced their lackey NAP partners (notably ND, Ascendancy, and Omen) to launch a large scale attack on 2:5 so that CT and the rest of their lackey NAP partners (notably VGN/h3ll's angels) could get their piggybacking fix for the night.

Sad, really, to see how far CT's influence reaches.

(edit: Obviously, Forest, as CT HC, runs the whole show. With a guy with that much skill and political connection just hanging around, of course he'll be setting up raids on the #1 gal.)

Last edited by Barrow|Pony; 13 Mar 2007 at 20:42.
Barrow|Pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 20:22   #15
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

i think i know who the culprits were who oversaw this all guys, but i'm not going to tell you. i have my sources and other people who will be reading this will know the truth alongside me, but we won't tell you. because we are staunch followers of forest.
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 20:22   #16
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrow
Forests influence*

Last edited by qebab; 13 Mar 2007 at 20:30.
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 20:32   #17
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
The only reason the attack looked spectacular was because they had so many bloody roids and should have been hit a long time ago. I dont see how it is different from an attack any MO has arranged this round. Infact it was probably easier than the average attack because he had 5+ alliances chomping at the bit to attack so there was no shortage of claimants. Hell i would have joined in if we were allowed.
So anyone who says this is all thanks to Forest is talking nonsense. Even Kila could have scanned that gal, put every one in a channel and got a bot with one arm tied behind his back.
Yes it was a nice attack. yes caj knew it was coming before finish, we just knew there wasnt any point wasting all our fleets deffing this late in round when there was more xp to gain elsewhere.
I just didnt realise the CT hatred for caj finishing top had grown so strong.

I love the way you felt the necessity to namecheck me
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 20:51   #18
juppi

juppi is an unknown quantity at this point

go Forest
juppi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 20:53   #19
Koks

Koks will become famous soon enoughKoks will become famous soon enough

forest organise that?
Its like pandora's box or a fat ladies folds.... you never know how to open it till forest works his magic.
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 20:58   #20
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koks
till forest works his magic.
Yeah, gotta admit it, he's brilliant isn't he?
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 21:12   #21
Pilgrim
Bline

Pilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these parts

forest FTW!!!
Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 21:22   #22
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Sheer genius.
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 21:43   #23
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

Forest
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 22:02   #24
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

It really doesn't take much genius to get 3 alliances plus flak to hit a gal. You just need the right bait. This is not the first time such a thing happens.
The attack was really nice though. At last, some the alliances that were just complaining about the boring round actually got their butts moving and did something about it. This is what PA is all about

I really have to know though, which ones were the alliances involved? CT, Asc and who else? VGN probably stood out of it, except for the occasional opportunist.
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 22:06   #25
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
It really doesn't take much genius to get 3 alliances plus flak to hit a gal. You just need the right bait. This is not the first time such a thing happens.
The attack was really nice though. At last, some the alliances that were just complaining about the boring round actually got their butts moving and did something about it. This is what PA is all about

I really have to know though, which ones were the alliances involved? CT, Asc and who else? VGN probably stood out of it, except for the occasional opportunist.

Better ask Forest, he should know it all!

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 22:18   #26
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Forest is my hero
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 22:21   #27
qebab
The Original Carebear

That's my fleetname.

Unread 13 Mar 2007, 22:25   #28
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

OK

I did have to step up to the plate and get something organised because there was simply no-one left in pa with the ability to do it other than me.
It took at least 25 mins to plan, so you can imagine the work put into it.

I would like to thank a few people.

Lokken - Without your totally pointless and immature ban, I wouldnt of had time to plan this.
Game - Without your hedhunting of me, maybe I would never of bothered.
Jer - The cuddles make it all worthwhile.
Ascendency - For being my lackeys all round and doing just as I wanted.
Rinoa - Just for making me laugh.
Barrow - Without your excellent intel on me, we couldnt get this shit started.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 22:26   #29
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

I now need to take a round off to recover - it worked for exi eh Nitina
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 22:26   #30
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

If lol was a real word, i'd be running around the neighbourhood slapping everyone shouting lol in there face. Seriously
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 22:26   #31
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

I also wonder what Caj will do in answer to Forests latest shenanigan
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 22:37   #32
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

You AD people cant see the Forest for the trees
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 22:47   #33
Amycus
Flame me...

Amycus will become famous soon enoughAmycus will become famous soon enough

If rumors are true then Caj, aNgrYdUcK, Barrow, jerome, and Kila are just Forest's alts and he has really organized all the attacks that have taken place this round as well as maintaining the #1 planet and other planets, as well as being kila.

edit: read that without breathing...
r4: [Tuba]HC
r11: [SiN]
r12: [SiN]HC
r13: [eX]
r19: [TGV]
r20: Destiny
r21: What? Are you kidding?

Ooooomph! Come back Noah02!
Amycus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 22:51   #34
jerome

i refuse to accept being on any list alongside kila, sorry
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 22:57   #35
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Thanks lokken did you just /notice #ascendancy to neg rep me heh
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 23:04   #36
qebab
The Original Carebear

If anyone does a notice in Ascendancy they are likely to have to start looking for a new home.

Unread 13 Mar 2007, 23:11   #37
Amycus
Flame me...

Amycus will become famous soon enoughAmycus will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
i refuse to accept being on any list alongside kila, sorry
is that jerome speaking or forest? lol
r4: [Tuba]HC
r11: [SiN]
r12: [SiN]HC
r13: [eX]
r19: [TGV]
r20: Destiny
r21: What? Are you kidding?

Ooooomph! Come back Noah02!
Amycus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 23:11   #38
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

blatant liars

the raid was conducted by F-Crew

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 23:18   #39
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
blatant liars

the raid was conducted by F-Crew

Hmm cant have been the attackers actually sent enough ships to get maxcap and also on most waves they managed to keep it to the same shipclass
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 23:20   #40
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

I love popularity contests.

True story.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2007, 00:02   #41
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

I love the way forest did all this.. it was just him.

I PIGGIED PPL.. I HELPED IN MY OWN RIGHT!
Unread 14 Mar 2007, 04:40   #42
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

We you forest.
Unread 14 Mar 2007, 11:25   #43
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold

seems as revenge Caj is trying to roid Ago
what is a word and your ally if u can win

big it up Dest im happy that im vgn who keeps thier word

Prod to not have been in many alliances
Sjor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2007, 12:03   #44
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Dont tell me their 72 hour warning got lost in the post Sjor :S
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 14 Mar 2007, 12:45   #45
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

hmm is that a bad thing that topgal got a lil kick? im suprised that it didnt happent sooner

robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2007, 12:52   #46
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrow|Pony
No Game, Rinoa is spot on.

This is another concerted effort by CT to get Caj. The skillful diplomatic corps of CT convinced their lackey NAP partners (notably ND, Ascendancy, and Omen) to launch a large scale attack on 2:5 so that CT and the rest of their lackey NAP partners (notably VGN/h3ll's angels) could get their piggybacking fix for the night.

(edit: Obviously, Forest, as CT HC, runs the whole show. With a guy with that much skill and political connection just hanging around, of course he'll be setting up raids on the #1 gal.)

I hope this quote is sarcastic otherwise its wrong in just about every level.

Anyway yeah props to Forest, your my hero. Honest.

<3 Jer
Unread 14 Mar 2007, 12:58   #47
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Agony is VGN? the xan?
Unread 14 Mar 2007, 13:13   #48
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Agony is VGN? the xan?
I'm not quite following this question. Are you trying to say destiny didn't know agony was vgn or you didn't know he was or what?
Unread 14 Mar 2007, 13:15   #49
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Me. You see, AD is my only source of intel this round :P
Unread 14 Mar 2007, 13:49   #50
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I'm not quite following this question. Are you trying to say destiny didn't know agony was vgn or you didn't know he was or what?
it means Caj didnt have Agony in arby as altough he was the biggest threat for his rank 1 he wasnt important enough to be checked if he is allowed to be hit or not.
unfortunately most destiny ppl dont have a counter and cant wait 72 ticks

Prod to not have been in many alliances
Sjor is offline   Reply With Quote