User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 7 Jan 2009, 15:19   #201
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Round 30 - Gamethread

Page 5!
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2009, 15:23   #202
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Page 5!
SPAMMER!!!!!!!!
Unread 7 Jan 2009, 18:26   #203
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

To get things back on topic..

Upon further investigation into the alliances participating in the coming round, I am forced to change my prediction to another Ascendancy landslide and anything they're saying to the contrary is either ignorance of the state of all the other alliances or just the usual "we're not a threat, don't target us" bullshit, I can't imagine they'd be that ignorant if even I can find out such information, so go figure!
Unread 7 Jan 2009, 19:02   #204
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post

Upon further investigation into the alliances participating in the coming round, I am forced to change my prediction to another Ascendancy landslide and anything they're saying to the contrary is either ignorance of the state of all the other alliances or just the usual "we're not a threat, don't target us" bullshit, I can't imagine they'd be that ignorant if even I can find out such information, so go figure!
I honestly have no clue how we'll do next round. This guy might be right, but he might not be. It's too early to tell really.

Unless he's just saying the rest of you really, really suck. Are you going to take that from him?
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2009, 19:33   #205
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned View Post
Unless he's just saying the rest of you really, really suck. Are you going to take that from him?
Because they have showed everyone that the contrary is true, right?

I don't know much about what other alliances are doing this round, so I'm not really in a position where I can predict anything useful, but I hope Omen and Ascendancy both do well.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2009, 22:16   #206
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I will also be predicting an Ascendancy win this round. What's more we'll be doing it to the music of the 1980s. Stop us if you can!
Unread 8 Jan 2009, 00:09   #207
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
I will also be predicting an Ascendancy win this round. What's more we'll be doing it to the music of the 1980s. Stop us if you can!
tune.

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2009, 00:58   #208
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Guess we'll just have to trust your investigation then!

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2009, 00:58   #209
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Upon further investigation into the alliances participating in the coming round...

Do tell!

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2009, 01:26   #210
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkie View Post
Guess we'll just have to trust your investigation then!
Why wouldn't you? I'm guessing thats what you were implying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochese View Post
Do tell!
Didn't I already do that, or did u just see an oppurtunity to try and look clever and jump before actually reading the rest of my post?

Ascendancy are currently in a better state memberwise than any other alliance playing this coming round.
Unread 8 Jan 2009, 05:35   #211
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome View Post
BITCH ASS MUTHAFUKKA don't be speaking unless you can step to. you couldn't even beat your dick to squeeze some juice if left to. so you better huddle up your gums.
Dont mess with the FINNS!
Unread 8 Jan 2009, 08:20   #212
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Ascendancy are currently in a better state memberwise than any other alliance playing this coming round.
Haha!

Quote:
Why wouldn't you?
Oh, I dunno, perhaps because of crap intel, like that bit above.

01-08 08:21:08 <@IsilX> i mean there are so many accusations i could agree to
01-08 08:21:24 <@IsilX> but that is about the one i could NOT AGREE TO AT ALL AS IT IS BLATANTLY WRONG
01-08 08:21:49 <@IsilX> how can we be when we got about 40 members and ct 80
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 8 Jan 2009, 09:11   #213
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Why wouldn't you? I'm guessing thats what you were implying.

Didn't I already do that, or did u just see an oppurtunity to try and look clever and jump before actually reading the rest of my post?

VenoX, why are you so stupid???

Have your investigations stopped or will you be willing to find out more info, PM me on IRC and i will help those investigations, mmmK?

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2009, 13:24   #214
VenoX

Quote:
Oh, I dunno, perhaps because of crap intel, like that bit above.

01-08 08:21:08 <@IsilX> i mean there are so many accusations i could agree to
01-08 08:21:24 <@IsilX> but that is about the one i could NOT AGREE TO AT ALL AS IT IS BLATANTLY WRONG
01-08 08:21:49 <@IsilX> how can we be when we got about 40 members and ct 80
I know IRC logs are meant to add a bit of credibility here but I'm failing to believe you when (perhaps not at the specific time of the logs, mornings aint good for no one) you're quoting from a channel (I'm assuming this is asc priv) with plenty more than 40 members sitting there.

And CT may have 80 members but that doesn't make them good members, surely you understand the difference between quality and quantity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
Have your investigations stopped or will you be willing to find out more info, PM me on IRC and i will help those investigations, mmmK?
Why would I ask for help from someone who has no friends and can't even get into an alliance, let alone gain information about one. I know you're trying to be all pro-asc to try and literally BEG your way back in, but come on, stop being pathetic and start thinking for yourself man and maybe you'll start losing one of those red blobs.
Unread 8 Jan 2009, 13:41   #215
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
I know IRC logs are meant to add a bit of credibility here but I'm failing to believe you when (perhaps not at the specific time of the logs, mornings aint good for no one) you're quoting from a channel (I'm assuming this is asc priv) with plenty more than 40 members sitting there.
See, this is what I mean by "crap intel". There are currently 25 people in the #ascendancy. There have not been more than 41 people in #ascendancy since the purge, because we only have 41 members.

Seriously man, you are rapidly moving into the realm of blatant ignorance.
Unread 8 Jan 2009, 13:49   #216
VenoX

Oh right, because you say it it must be true, if only that were always the case!

This is a predictions thread, I made my predictions, gave my opinions and reasons why. Why the need to protest so much? Scared? Or would you prefer not having to work for your hat-trick? Quite lol how I get near a quarter (apparantly) of the current Ascendancy (that looks awfully..well.. exactly the same as always) crying because I suggested they're good.
Unread 8 Jan 2009, 13:55   #217
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

We're not good man, we're ****ing fantastic. Still only 41 of us though. I estimate that number will perhaps be as high as 60 when the round starts, including scanners and all that jazz.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2009, 14:01   #218
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

he could invite you to #asc to show you but i suspect you would be kicked before you could count
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2009, 14:03   #219
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Only one way to find out.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2009, 14:13   #220
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Achi wins

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2009, 14:26   #221
VenoX

Ok ok, but you'll still win.

I didn't see u in priv tho gzambo!
Unread 8 Jan 2009, 14:38   #222
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
See, this is what I mean by "crap intel". There are currently 25 people in the #ascendancy. There have not been more than 41 people in #ascendancy since the purge, because we only have 41 members.

Seriously man, you are rapidly moving into the realm of blatant ignorance.
Why do you care? seriously.
Unread 8 Jan 2009, 15:27   #223
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Because he's wrong!

Quote:
Oh right, because you say it it must be true, if only that were always the case!
Oh by the way, I hereby challenge you to find an instance of me lying (an actual, proper lie) on these here boards.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 8 Jan 2009 at 15:45.
Unread 8 Jan 2009, 15:29   #224
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:

i'm not on irc and dunno yet if i'll be invited back to asc after the purge , your intel is gettin worse !!
Unread 8 Jan 2009, 15:35   #225
VenoX

ah, so your just one of the outside #ascendancy fan boys, got it!
Unread 8 Jan 2009, 15:40   #226
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Because he's wrong!
SOMEONE IS WRONG ON THE INTERNET!! QUICKLY,WE MUST ALERT THE INTERNET POLICE!!!!!!!!!
Unread 8 Jan 2009, 15:46   #227
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Actually, he's just one of our 60 support pl- oops!
Unread 8 Jan 2009, 15:46   #228
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

Quote:
does that apply to everyone who proves you wrong , I've only been in 2 allys since rd 3 so it's natural for me to defend them wen people talk crap bout either
Unread 8 Jan 2009, 15:47   #229
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

when i saw venox in #ascendancy i jizzed in my pants

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2009, 15:47   #230
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo View Post
SOMEONE IS WRONG ON THE INTERNET!! QUICKLY,WE MUST ALERT THE INTERNET POLICE!!!!!!!!!
Probably best to stop by the Care Police first mate..
Unread 8 Jan 2009, 16:36   #231
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Because he's wrong!
The fact that you seem to be going to such lengths to prove him wrong makes it seem like you're trying pretty hard to downplay your alliance's chances of winning...
Unread 8 Jan 2009, 16:59   #232
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

i believe that everyone who has posted so far from asc have been pretty honest in their statements.....but there are more factors to winning the round than initial membercount. where they may have 40 now, by round start there will be 50 orso? and by tick 336 there will be 60 and including whatever shipjumpers, voila 70. more than enough if jbg decides to go for the hattrick!

who else to have it easier to recruit during the round than the winner of the last two
?
Unread 8 Jan 2009, 17:12   #233
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
The fact that you seem to be going to such lengths to prove him wrong makes it seem like you're trying pretty hard to downplay your alliance's chances of winning...
But in reality, I was just trying to prove him wrong. Because, you know, I was right. There is no hidden agenda here, sorry.

Quote:
i believe that everyone who has posted so far from asc have been pretty honest in their statements.....but there are more factors to winning the round than initial membercount. where they may have 40 now, by round start there will be 50 orso? and by tick 336 there will be 60 and including whatever shipjumpers, voila 70.
Totally possible! On the other hand, we're a bunch of elitist pricks, so **** off to Omen or something.
Unread 8 Jan 2009, 17:46   #234
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

By what logic would u kick people from winning team, since u stated they were (u were) simply the best.

By what logic would the members leave from your group, expesially when your main opponent is gone. Obviously making you the best alliance around curently, atleast ranking wise. And I would assume many PA players are scorequeen noobs, who would want to be part of you.

By what logic your curent memberbase wouldnt grow when signups and ticks start.

To me it looks like you are wanabe leets who has to downplay their possibilities instead of declaring to go for the #1 as the toughest opponents are gone.

I really hope the universe will, either show you your real talent, or face your real talent. Its obvious no one will fall in to your propaganda. Other question is do they dare to challence you.
Unread 8 Jan 2009, 17:56   #235
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ave View Post
your main opponent is gone.
To me it looks like you are wanabe leets who has to downplay their possibilities instead of declaring to go for the #1 as the toughest opponents are gone.
I thought ct were still playing and they finished 2nd last rd , as already stated in this thread asc is starting again from scratch for this rd
Unread 8 Jan 2009, 18:14   #236
stay_posi
optimist

stay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ave
blah
why is it that every single pre-round thread where ascendancy is mention, or better yet when a rumor about ascendancy is resolved, you (Ave) have to come on the forums and completely talk out of your ass about things you have no idea about?

Quote:
who are Ascendancy's "toughest opponents" ? you mean the ones that we beat last round?

find me a post where asc has said they werent going for #1.

Quote:
Your attempts to be e-cool have been noted and laughed off as terrible.

Last edited by stay_posi; 8 Jan 2009 at 19:11. Reason: word repititions..
stay_posi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2009, 18:17   #237
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Round 30: Prediction Thread/Views

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ND]Disc View Post
I do believe that it was infact gm who made it personal, I gave my honest opinion on Conspiracy Theory, GM took offence to this and said I was bitter and that I'd had my head up someones arse for a few rounds. I won't carry on with arguing,as mz is putting forward a good case as to the reasoning behind my prediction, even if CT are trying to change the context of the term flagshipping!
Who's the n00biest bunch of n00bs playing PA?
10 posts by 8 people. Updated on January 5, 2009 at 1:32am
David Millington (Wales) wroteon November 20, 2008 at 1:52pm
Close call, i'd vote ND too, they never learn

lol proud to be wearing the ND tag tho right disc?
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2009, 18:33   #238
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
By what logic would u kick people from winning team, since u stated they were (u were) simply the best.

By what logic would the members leave from your group, expesially when your main opponent is gone. Obviously making you the best alliance around curently, atleast ranking wise. And I would assume many PA players are scorequeen noobs, who would want to be part of you.
They were shit.

Quote:
By what logic your curent memberbase wouldnt grow when signups and ticks start.
I have no doubt our membercount will increase in the coming few weeks.

Quote:

I really hope the universe will, either show you your real talent, or face your real talent. Its obvious no one will fall in to your propaganda. Other question is do they dare to challence you.
Oh, we are going for #1. But we still only have 41 members (maybe 42 now). Even VenoX is a believer now, why can't you be?
Unread 8 Jan 2009, 19:11   #239
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
where they may have 40 now, by round start there will be 50 orso? and by tick 336 there will be 60 and including whatever shipjumpers, voila 70.
Plus the 30 or so returning from omen about tick 700 puts us on a full tag, huzzah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ave
By what logic
I'm a bit busy right now justifying my dress sense to a bum I saw the other day but I'm sure I can get around to you eventually if you can wait.
Unread 8 Jan 2009, 19:21   #240
voodoo
a pain

Quote:
Totally possible! On the other hand, we're a bunch of elitist pricks, so **** off to Omen or something.
i left before you had the chance to kick me?

but as jbg says, i'll come back begging tick 700 when FO dies and my awesomeness will once again need a home

see you guys soon <33
Unread 8 Jan 2009, 20:08   #241
[ND]Disc

[ND]Disc has a spectacular aura about[ND]Disc has a spectacular aura about
Re: Round 30: Prediction Thread/Views

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee View Post
Who's the n00biest bunch of n00bs playing PA?
10 posts by 8 people. Updated on January 5, 2009 at 1:32am
David Millington (Wales) wroteon November 20, 2008 at 1:52pm
Close call, i'd vote ND too, they never learn

lol proud to be wearing the ND tag tho right disc?
Congrats on digging up a post made 50 days ago. Your skills amaze me yet again Munkee, now I can see why your HC

ND is being managed by a few different people now, with different ideals, different officers and new recruits, i'm willing to give any alliance a try aslong as it shows potential, which ND does. As far as proud goes, i've not even had a tick playing with NewDawn yet, so thats abit of a stupid question, but i'm sure they won't fail to deliver with the demands of being a top alliance, as they've already proved they can stand the hands of time by being around for so long.
[ND]Disc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2009, 21:06   #242
Thatcher
VtS killerbee

Thatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the rough

my predictor of doom correctly identified audentes last round, this round it is clearly identifying redemption as a mid round disbanding...

as for fagendancy, i applaud them, they are doing what i wld do, keep to a core, recruit if required during a round, late signups also excellent way of parachuting members into top (and therefore well defended) galaxies, however i dont think they will complete the hattrick, this rd clearleh ASS ftw

ND are massivly overrated, top 5 is lucky i think. will lose members to omen, DLR, CT and fagtory

Easy Company - Founder

"Train Hard, Fight Easy"
Thatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2009, 21:44   #243
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

is it just me who finds it amusing to read this.

If you cant beat them, whine at them, if it doesnt work, join them!
And they played happily ever after...
what a charming story. i love it
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2009, 21:47   #244
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

Venox didn't join Ascendancy, he was allowed to join the channel for a short period to see for himself how few members there are currently in Ascendancy.

learn2read
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2009, 21:54   #245
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

oh! thats even funnier though.
guess i was wrong about the whining didnt work, as apparently ascendancy care about what he says on forums
good thing the internet police solved this so fast! someone was wrong!!
Unread 8 Jan 2009, 22:00   #246
VenoX

HaNzI can you fix your signature please, Denial HC tick 500-700, thanks!
Unread 8 Jan 2009, 22:07   #247
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

Was it really only 200 ticks? i can swear i had like 700 ticks of #denial.hc with your emoness in
Unread 8 Jan 2009, 22:45   #248
cha^
King of EMO

cha^ is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Dont mess with the FINNS!
I Agree
Unread 8 Jan 2009, 23:11   #249
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

someone did mention sponsoring venox but i think it was for the comedy factor
Unread 8 Jan 2009, 23:13   #250
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

science
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote