User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 18 Aug 2008, 17:22   #1
Sebos

Sebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the rough
Ascendancy leading from the front

After Asc's early tag i wonder if we will finally see an end to all other alliances tagging late. I often wonder what this provides to alliances and surly it would just be better to get everythng out in the open from the off gg Asc!
Sebos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2008, 17:46   #2
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Ascendancy leading from the front

And if it fails, we'll just blame Xension.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2008, 17:50   #3
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

First to tag, first to flak. Been a long while since there was an alliance playing a major part of the round out of tag anyway, the other alliances will follow in a day or two. I'm also sure the early tagging won't matter much to the other alliances, but it certainly shows some confidence

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2008, 19:23   #4
Zaejii
This Space for Rent
Speedy Thief Champion, Turbo Turtle Champion, Cop-For-This Champion

Zaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Unread 18 Aug 2008, 19:53   #5
Ziw
cute and fluffy

Ziw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dryph View Post
After Asc's early tag i wonder if we will finally see an end to all other alliances tagging late. I often wonder what this provides to alliances and surly it would just be better to get everythng out in the open from the off gg Asc!
Hideing and not showing your alliances true strenght is quite a good idea. When faced with a war that is going to be actuall war. Given when you actually have a few wars to be fought, and do care about winning.
This doesn't mean Asc don't want to win or care about it, but it sure means they don't have any (or close to) real competition.
[23:19:48] <wish> Thats gay. I like it
Ziw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2008, 20:36   #6
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

Brilliant imo. if there is any alliance that will surely benefit from tagging up and defending early its Asc.
The others will be too stuck up in their plans (others plans) to even consider this move
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2008, 22:09   #7
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
He actually shouted at me until i applied for the tag so he could accept me
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2008, 00:12   #8
willd

willd is an unknown quantity at this point

/me maps out Asc
Unread 19 Aug 2008, 01:37   #9
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

We have already won and PATeam setup havoc early in preperation. Unfortunately, instead of holding the havoc in standby mode they actually pressed the wrong button to make it for further ahead than intended thus resulting in the current game state.

Clearly this is an omen.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2008, 01:39   #10
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l View Post
Clearly this is an omen.
OMG omen are back?!
Unread 19 Aug 2008, 03:19   #11
smith-

smith- is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't get what the big deal is. There's not some "bigger picture" - they're doing it for the attention and to make the hoards of midless idiots worried about them actually being up to something. It's psychological warfare and you're all failing - miserably.

And VenoX - they are to much the same extent eXi are back :P
Unread 19 Aug 2008, 03:45   #12
exblade
that one dude

exblade has a spectacular aura aboutexblade has a spectacular aura aboutexblade has a spectacular aura about

well some ppl have tagged eXi in game lol

but seriously? whats the big deal? so asc tagged - oh well. maybe they wanted to maybe they didnt

maybe theres NO reason behind it at all? are you guys that bored that you have to analyze everything?
ROCK - DC [ROCK]
The Galactic Vikings - DC [TGV]
Vengeance - DC [VGN]
CareBears - DC [CB]

Rounds 9.5,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,19,26,27,28,38
exblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2008, 04:16   #13
smith-

smith- is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by exblade View Post
well some ppl have tagged eXi in game lol

but seriously? whats the big deal? so asc tagged - oh well. maybe they wanted to maybe they didnt

maybe theres NO reason behind it at all? are you guys that bored that you have to analyze everything?
Thank you for re-wording my post for me, immediately after I'd posted.
Unread 19 Aug 2008, 05:02   #14
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
Brilliant imo. if there is any alliance that will surely benefit from tagging up and defending early its Asc.
The others will be too stuck up in their plans (others plans) to even consider this move
yes brilliant , they debated for a week about this move in the war room.

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2008, 10:27   #15
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smith- View Post
I don't get what the big deal is. There's not some "bigger picture" - they're doing it for the attention and to make the hoards of midless idiots worried about them actually being up to something. It's psychological warfare and you're all failing - miserably.
Psychological warfare? Say what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeimdallR View Post
yes brilliant , they debated for a week about this move in the war room.
Oh I see what you did there!
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 19 Aug 2008 at 10:34.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2008, 12:26   #16
Felagund
Lost in Translation

Felagund will become famous soon enoughFelagund will become famous soon enough

i think asc have another 70 planets to replace those already in tag :O
Unread 19 Aug 2008, 13:01   #17
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

OMFG my alliance tagged its called the banana
Unread 19 Aug 2008, 18:00   #18
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

i noticed a few alliances in t10 had tagged also
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2008, 23:42   #19
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
OMG omen are back?!
quite
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2008, 00:30   #20
exblade
that one dude

exblade has a spectacular aura aboutexblade has a spectacular aura aboutexblade has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by smith- View Post
Thank you for re-wording my post for me, immediately after I'd posted.
you're very welcome.
figured id help the little ones who dont know how to read very well.
ROCK - DC [ROCK]
Vengeance - DC [VGN]
CareBears - DC [CB]

Unread 23 Aug 2008, 01:12   #21
Zirikk
Bounce Back Champion, TIE Fighter Shooter Champion, Penguin Bashing Champion, War on Terror Champion, Bugz Champion

Zirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
you're very welcome.
figured id help the little ones who dont know how to read very well.
I'm sure everyone else understood it. Who are the little ones? If not you?
Zirikk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2008, 17:13   #22
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Omg Ascendancy Are Winning By A Mile, Lets All Take Them Down!

edit: stupid de-caps
Unread 23 Aug 2008, 17:59   #23
exblade
that one dude

stoom ftl?
ROCK - DC [ROCK]
Vengeance - DC [VGN]
CareBears - DC [CB]

Unread 25 Aug 2008, 11:57   #24
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

yes venox.

Omen are back, we will wait till pt1189 to tag though. For reasons u may never learn

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2008, 12:52   #25
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

I hear Fury are playing and hiding all their score in the Ascendancy tag because they're hiding from eXilition who are all playing out of tag and tagging on the last tick.
Unread 25 Aug 2008, 17:18   #26
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
Actually, we usually base ourselves more on eta 5 defense, than eta-whatever-you-get-from-tag defense. I just suddenly got accepted by Xension, but it's alright because the joining message thing claimed that I was officially awesome. In my opinion, there's not really much point in trying to hide for very long either way.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2008, 20:22   #27
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab View Post
Actually, we usually base ourselves more on eta 5 defense, than eta-whatever-you-get-from-tag defense. I just suddenly got accepted by Xension, but it's alright because the joining message thing claimed that I was officially awesome. In my opinion, there's not really much point in trying to hide for very long either way.
Too true. It is not like alliances would not have coords of the other alliances. We just make it more interesting for everyone by tagging early. Including ourselves.
Unread 29 Aug 2008, 00:36   #28
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
are you guys that bored that you have to analyze everything?
Asc did something, it must clearly be for a reason.

And what would AD be if not?
Unread 29 Aug 2008, 13:55   #29
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Haha.

We have reasons for doing things.

Yeah.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2008, 21:02   #30
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

we just rock end off tbh

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote