User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 3 Jan 2008, 22:27   #1
Coeus

Coeus is on a distinguished road
Such a warm welcome.....

[21:06] * P sets mode: +b *!*@maynards.users.netgamers.org
[21:06] * You were kicked by P ((newt) NEXT TIME YOU COME IN #EXCESSUM MAKE SURE WE'VE HEARD OF YOU)
[21:06] * Attempting to rejoin channel #excessum
[21:06] * Unable to join channel (address is banned)

ROCK Cakes ftw!

Solid as a ROCK through and through
Unread 3 Jan 2008, 22:33   #2
Fatrick
Farmer Smurf

Fatrick can only hope to improve
Re: Such a warm welcome.....

lol, nice one

I have no rival; No man can be my equal
Unread 3 Jan 2008, 22:35   #3
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

#eXcessum is not a public alliance channel, it's a community channel (And a quite closed one at that).

Don't call us, we'll call you!

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
Unread 3 Jan 2008, 22:38   #4
Coeus

Coeus is on a distinguished road

Funny, if it's not public why dont you go and +i/k the channel.

ROCK Cakes ftw!

Solid as a ROCK through and through
Unread 3 Jan 2008, 22:38   #5
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coeus
Funny, if it's not public why dont you go and +i/k the channel.
Because it's more convenient for us this way.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
Unread 3 Jan 2008, 22:44   #6
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

I did ask you twice what you were doing in the channel (perhaps in an unpleasant manner). You failed to comply

But thanks for reminding me about the forums dude, think there's another thread about that I need to check up on.
Unread 4 Jan 2008, 02:22   #7
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Personal dispute, no-ones business.