User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 17 Sep 2007, 14:38   #101
Lockhead
Cabeza Coder

Lockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the rough
Re: LOL? exi walkover as usual?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antigone
Make it public, post logs Cartman of those hc's who actually confirm that I talked to them preround about a block vs. exilition! Just do it and prove it!

VS: Lockhead himself admitted that they are napped to exilition...I got logs of it - its german.

Now prove me wrong if you can..
Now thats what I mean....too many....running arround...

Anyway.

Yes, I did. When everyone "knew" it. If I remember correctly that must have been last friday or saturday...just when we started our cooperation with eXi?
Is anyone denying that nowadays?

NO. Why should we?

So stop whining I'd say. Noone cares about your propaganda and comments here.
You claim not to be abled to stand eXi if I get that right, Antigone? You prooved it.

Neither eXi nor VS has had any ties from the beginning of the round. At least not as far as I know, as TECH-"HC". That's what we were about in here.

lockhead.net

Quote:
Round 24 Conspiracy HC Comment at my planet
<Germania> 4.9.1
<Germania> hes our top hostile
Lockhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 15:18   #102
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

so who runs exi and who are their core members?
Ave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 16:03   #103
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

heh. I see we got mentioned in a block attack yesterday, which is quite funny since I cant remember participating in a block attack yesterday. And like *shock horror *I ran the Ministry attacks yesterday so I would know.

Furthermore Gio2k this does not put us in a good position. It puts us up shitscreek with our members demoralized, thats what it does
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 16:10   #104
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
Furthermore Gio2k this does not put us in a good position. It puts us up shitscreek with our members demoralized, thats what it does
Are you telling me that destiny and 3 other allies joining vs eX and their allies put you up shit creek? I thought you were already there.

Anyways, looks like my prediction about Ministry is going to be accurate after all, sadly.
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 16:38   #105
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
Are you telling me that destiny and 3 other allies joining vs eX and their allies put you up shit creek? I thought you were already there.

Anyways, looks like my prediction about Ministry is going to be accurate after all, sadly.
Heh. Reading it again that was what I said, however that was not what I MEANT to say
Its obviously unclear but in the last section there I was replying to u saying that no roids and lots of fleet was putting us in a good position
I cant remember ur prediction bout Ministry, but im living up to everything I said prernd atleast
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 16:41   #106
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Heh. Reading it again that was what I said, however that was not what I MEANT to say
Its obviously unclear but in the last section there I was replying to u saying that no roids and lots of fleet was putting us in a good position
I cant remember ur prediction bout Ministry, but im living up to everything I said prernd atleast

Damb, i predicted Ministry #1

Mind u in the same breathe i predicted Exi 9th, so i guess im not to be taken too seriously
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 16:46   #107
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

eXilition gathering allies and cutting their incomings before anything really happens? My, what a shocker!

I should have placed bets this round.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 17:34   #108
Lord^
Idling in #Omen

Lord^ has a spectacular aura aboutLord^ has a spectacular aura about

So when will we start to see a cut off of incommings to the block of anti-Exi alliances to that of friendly fire? Because I hope the lackies of Exi aren't thinking that Exi is like Fury and you're the new Legion, where you become allies and friends till the end. Obviously Cartman has the skill to get the PR campaign going, but O-M-G VS and friends have decided to carry out the template that Cartman has by focusing on Destiny in making the block war seem very unfair in the favor of their enemies.

I don't blame former lackies of previous rounds to join Exilition. There highest ranks were as the lapdogs to Exilition. So if it worked before why not let it work again?

BTW Cartman, You were Jenova HC. And were on vacation, did you purposely sabotage Jenova by being idle for most of the round in order to have a weaker opponent in the upcoming round to fight against. If so you are much more brilliant than I thought.

----

Now if all these presumed allies against Exilition can come together in an efficient manner, target Clusters of Exilition players. And give their DC team the hardest week straight of incomming, we might see a demoralised Exi and can honestly begin preparation for a FoS/Deus Ex Machina situation that won't stagnate the round. Any political geniuses left around to probably give some insight on how to manage our current crisis in PA to prevent stagnation and maybe get a few giggles into an already sad round?

::cough:: Lokken, JBG ::cough::
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 18:10   #109
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

I may not be a "political genius" but its going to take more than a week of tired Exi dc's and overworked Lithuanian viper fetishists to stop them.
It will take a bludgeoning so ferociously unrelenting, and with such total disregard of the consequences of the perpetrators own rankings, and members sanity, that people will be asking themselves:

"Oh my god, what the hell have I done?"

If the anti Exi block do this properly. F-Crew might very well win.
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 18:20   #110
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman
ye we got inc from Destiny, ND, VGN, Rock, Jenova, Ministry + some random galinc.. Game talking about numbers aint an issue because we are so skilled is so funny 340 players against 62, 1020 fleets against 186... But we are up for the fight.. we have fought such numbers before and we can do it again..
always outnumbered, never outgunned!
hold your horses there sunshine, lets not forget those planets you got in your bgs that just attack and wont be intagm thats gotta add an extra 3 fleets per planet amirite
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 18:24   #111
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
We based info on spy's high up in diff allies, u base info on what u think u heard a VS hc said AND of rumours on the forum regarding eX + Ins.. there is quite a big difference.. and ye most likely some of ur players is inactive.. but not more than 20% at most.. still alot more...

so want to ask a question, is destiny joining the block because of eXi looking to big OR is it as u threatned me on irc with because i said anti had run around asking allies to block (which also has confirmed by sev other HCs on this forum)
indeed, name the cowards make our day, its pretty retarded that mongs cant think further ahead than 1 day, seriously, OMIGOD I HAS GOT TO AVOID SIE INCS I MUST RELAY SIE INFO TO EXILITION BECOZ I IZ SCARED AND IF I DONT THEY IS GONNA HIT US TILL ROUND END BECOZ THAT WOULD BENEFITZ THEM SIE MOST OH NOES!
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 18:31   #112
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
bla bla bla
your sig is annoying, only dorks list that stuff

/me starts humming "in the getto"

robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 18:31   #113
berten
respect, unity, order

berten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the rough

fear it's on to us :s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
hold your horses there sunshine, lets not forget those planets you got in your bgs that just attack and wont be intagm thats gotta add an extra 3 fleets per planet amirite
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 19:43   #114
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

Cartman has a spectacular aura aboutCartman has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord^
BTW Cartman, You were Jenova HC. And were on vacation, did you purposely sabotage Jenova by being idle for most of the round in order to have a weaker opponent in the upcoming round to fight against. If so you are much more brilliant than I thought.

Lol nah they knew about my vac plans before i went.. tbh i hoped to be on more but sadly we managed to get drunk before lunch most days so..
which reminds me.. Alki.. stop drinking before u post..
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 21:46   #115
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
What happened to the "I dont really care" Alki? Did we not talk about this? Stop defending Ministry, because frankly, you know I'm right
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 23:51   #116
Alki
Drink is Good

im not defending ministry, nor attacking exilition, im blaming certain tits for not having a ****ing spine dude we know you are the best, we dont doubt it, but you arent unbeatable
Unread 18 Sep 2007, 02:50   #117
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord^

Now if all these presumed allies against Exilition can come together in an efficient manner, target Clusters of Exilition players. And give their DC team the hardest week straight of incomming, we might see a demoralised Exi.
you would never see us demoralized, but i think i speak for my entire DC team, that we would really hate them for all that work they are giving us :crymeariver:
Unread 18 Sep 2007, 07:31   #118
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
heh. I see we got mentioned in a block attack yesterday, which is quite funny since I cant remember participating in a block attack yesterday. And like *shock horror *I ran the Ministry attacks yesterday so I would know.
I heard lack of bottle and damn plain rudeness saw to that

Maybe your members are demoralised because of your HC team, rather than becuase of your HC.

Hell exi must look at Smurf running things and just piss emselves
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2007, 07:53   #119
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

Quote:
you would never see us demoralized, but i think i speak for my entire DC team, that we would really hate them for all that work they are giving us
Hopefully they will whack you so hard you have to play two rounds in a row to try and save face!
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2007, 08:56   #120
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

Cartman has a spectacular aura aboutCartman has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
eXilition gathering allies and cutting their incomings before anything really happens? My, what a shocker!

I should have placed bets this round.

Fun to see 1ups with grudges, which sort of proves my statements regarding grudges (kila).. tbh Zhil.. according to Kila ur an idiot (since u hold grudges)
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2007, 10:44   #121
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Fun to see 1ups with grudges, which sort of proves my statements regarding grudges (kila).. tbh Zhil.. according to Kila ur an idiot (since u hold grudges)
It's also fun to see at first hand what everyone else has been saying for round after round.

The night we get planet targetted by eXi+friends we recieve 200 calls on ~40 planets. The most alarming state is that nearly 100 of these calls are from planets where their alliance is 'unknown' to us. Now given the fact we have both eXi and VS co-ords basically all mapped, can anyone else explain this?

(We also have every other top 10 alliance basically mapped, and haven't experienced any concentrated incoming off any other alliance.)
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2007, 10:57   #122
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxman
i would just like to announce that we have never confirmed something like this, nor will do, as we simply aint allied. get your facts straight Game and stop lying.
so why are u denying and lockhead confirming? :/

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2007, 11:03   #123
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game^
The night we get planet targetted by eXi+friends we recieve 200 calls on ~40 planets.
Welcome to our world.
Unread 18 Sep 2007, 11:25   #124
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
I
The night we get planet targetted by eXi+friends we recieve 200 calls on ~40 planets. The most alarming state is that nearly 100 of these calls are from planets where their alliance is 'unknown' to us. Now given the fact we have both eXi and VS co-ords basically all mapped, can anyone else explain this?

(We also have every other top 10 alliance basically mapped, and haven't experienced any concentrated incoming off any other alliance.)
I'm pretty sure that I'm not mapped in your intel. I know how to recall/resend. There are others as well.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2007, 11:29   #125
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
I'm pretty sure that I'm not mapped in your intel. I know how to recall/resend. There are others as well.
heh. I dont know wheter u believe what ur saying or not; but u have obese numbers of random lamers that launch with u.. fact.
Unread 18 Sep 2007, 11:32   #126
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
It's also fun to see at first hand what everyone else has been saying for round after round.

only 2 reasonable explainations for that:

1) we got a superhuge block with non top10 allies
2) your intel is shit

everyone may decide for himself what answer is correct...
Unread 18 Sep 2007, 11:37   #127
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

Your intel blows. Seriously.
Unread 18 Sep 2007, 11:43   #128
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Your intel blows. Seriously.
JBG you know better than that...

How can the intel be 'shit' when I have basically all the TAGGED eXi planets, I have all the VS planets. I also have most of the other alliances.

So its either one of 2 reasons.

A.) You have 1/2 more alliances working with eXi who target us better than eXi themselves

B.) You have ALOT more planets than those included intag.
Unread 18 Sep 2007, 11:45   #129
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida
only 2 reasonable explainations for that:

1) we got a superhuge block with non top10 allies
2) your intel is shit

everyone may decide for himself what answer is correct...
that block must take alot of organisation!

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2007, 11:45   #130
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

Quote:
JBG you know better than that...

How can the intel be 'shit' when I have basically all the TAGGED eXi planets, I have all the VS planets. I also have most of the other alliances.

So its either one of 2 reasons.

A.) You have 1/2 more alliances working with eXi who target us better than eXi themselves

B.) You have ALOT more planets than those included intag.
Your intel is still shit.
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2007, 11:49   #131
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

to be fair, i dont understand why these threads ever come up because they come up then they come up again and again... ex are better then everyone else politically + individual skill wise, so all those who dont want ex to win, hit ex, if your not hittin ex then you should shut up and not complain, so antigone and game if destiny have not hit ex every night since pt 72 then your both pretty lame.

Unread 18 Sep 2007, 11:49   #132
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Your intel blows because I know how many fleets and waves we sent at destiny last night and having 40 odd random incs isn't exactly indicative of exilition organising a massive block of shit alliances.
Unread 18 Sep 2007, 11:56   #133
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Not to burst anyones bubbles, but what the hell is the problem with alliances blocking to take eXilition down if they are as far as they appear ahead?

Its damn sure the way eXi have acted in the past to take down other competitors, and they've sure received the same treatment before and triumphed. Basically if an alliance is number 1, of course you attempt to take it down, its the only way that your alliance is going to get there.
Unread 18 Sep 2007, 11:57   #134
Game^

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Your intel blows because I know how many fleets and waves we sent at destiny last night and having 40 odd random incs isn't exactly indicative of exilition organising a massive block of shit alliances.
We had a total of ~200 calls mate.

52 of which came from the 63 eXi members we have MAPPED
20 came from VS
91 has come from UNKNOWN ones.

And the rest is random galaxy raiding.

Now if you are telling me eXi organised some MASSIVE night of incoming against Destiny, how come 52 only came from the actual tagged planets (we are only 100k score out on eXi's ingame score, so the intel is pretty sound)

Tesla informs me that the same thing happened each night that eXi targetted them too. I guess hard habits are hard to kick.
Unread 18 Sep 2007, 11:59   #135
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think JBG is saying that eXi didn't target you at all.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2007, 12:04   #136
Almeida

ok Game i will try to explain it as simple as possible, so even u get the chance to understand it.

your intel is ****ing shit, you tried to map eXi but u failed badly. if you understand that fact then you might as well understand where those 200 fleets came from.

it's simple math: 62 planets giving you 2 attack fleets each --> 124 fleets easily explained

the remaining 76 calls u can go and figure out yourself

i feel so sorry for you that i thought about giving you access to our arby for a second

@ReligFree: we don't have any problems with a block hitting us and i doubt that you will ever see an eXilition HC complain on AD that we get 200 calls a night (which we already did this round). as well we don't claim that minsitry/VgN/Destiny/ND or whoever did hit us got 70 out of tag planets coz that is simply absurd.
Unread 18 Sep 2007, 12:04   #137
JonnyBGood
Banned

Seriously. BLOWS. I cannot emphasis this enough. End of the round I'll be sure to poke a HC to pass on our actual co-ords to you.
Unread 18 Sep 2007, 12:05   #138
Ziw
cute and fluffy

Ziw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

20 came from VS

Now if you are telling me eXi organised some MASSIVE night of incoming against Destiny, how come 52 only came from the actual tagged planets (we are only 100k score out on eXi's ingame score, so the intel is pretty sound)

Tesla informs me that the same thing happened each night that eXi targetted them too. I guess hard habits are hard to kick.
hahhahhahaa ;D
you really need to lose your paranoia up a bit.
and for that matter acutally get a real clue.
52 planets, and that's equal to the eXi tagged score?
and just to ask, 200 calls, are those calls, or hostile planets?
for that matter, either post usefull/funny/sarcastic/random shit, but please this ain't even up on the bullshit level.
[23:19:48] <wish> Thats gay. I like it
Ziw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2007, 12:12   #139
Game^

JBG / Almedia you'd have to actually SEE our intel to KNOW it blows. As ive said NUMEROUS times we are so close to eXi's roids/score it wouldn't make sense for us to be THAT far out. Especially seens as much of our intel on eXi was inputted AFTER you started defending.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziw
hahhahhahaa ;D
you really need to lose your paranoia up a bit.
and for that matter acutally get a real clue.
52 planets, and that's equal to the eXi tagged score?
and just to ask, 200 calls, are those calls, or hostile planets?
for that matter, either post usefull/funny/sarcastic/random shit, but please this ain't even up on the bullshit level.
As for this pathetic post, why dont you actually trying READING the post. I said we had 63 members mapped which was basically spot on eXi's score.

It's 200 calls.
Unread 18 Sep 2007, 12:14   #140
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

So you are saying that 63 eXilition members only managed to give you 53 calls?

Unread 18 Sep 2007, 12:14   #141
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

Quote:
It's 200 calls.
Since you admitted using my tools (unauthorized btw) that means 200 fleets, not 200 calls. And it doesn't take into account any recalling/relaunching.
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2007, 12:16   #142
Ziw
cute and fluffy

Ziw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
JBG / Almedia you'd have to actually SEE our intel to KNOW it blows. As ive said NUMEROUS times we are so close to eXi's roids/score it wouldn't make sense for us to be THAT far out. Especially seens as much of our intel on eXi was inputted AFTER you started defending.

As for this pathetic post, why dont you actually trying READING the post. I said we had 63 members mapped which was basically spot on eXi's score.

It's 200 calls.
NO YOU mathematic-REATARD YOU SAID YOU HAD 63 MAPED, AND THAT THE 52 YOU'WE GOTTEN INCS FROM MATCHED WITH 100K SCORE!
DO THE MATH!

Edit: mathematic-RETARD, not RETARD
[23:19:48] <wish> Thats gay. I like it
Ziw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2007, 12:17   #143
qebab
The Original Carebear

Hude can also verify that no eXilition player was allowed to claim more than 0.8 planets in last nights raids.

Unread 18 Sep 2007, 12:18   #144
JonnyBGood
Banned

Game, it actually really does surprise me your intel is that bad. Nonetheless, it is.
Unread 18 Sep 2007, 12:21   #145
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Quote:

20 came from VS

63 planets sending 52 attackfleets, sounds like a shit ally.

Quote:
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2007, 12:22   #146
Game^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hude
Since you admitted using my tools (unauthorized btw) that means 200 fleets, not 200 calls. And it doesn't take into account any recalling/relaunching.
Thats what I was counting 'calls' as to be honest, and correct it doesnt take into account recalls, but the status of it does heh
Unread 18 Sep 2007, 12:26   #147
Game^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziw
NO YOU mathematic-REATARD YOU SAID YOU HAD 63 MAPED, AND THAT THE 52 YOU'WE GOTTEN INCS FROM MATCHED WITH 100K SCORE!
DO THE MATH!

Edit: mathematic-RETARD, not RETARD
READ THE ****ING POST.

I said 52 came from the 63 eXi members we have mapped. I then said the 63 eXi members we have mapped are ~100k within eXi's actual tag score indicating pretty sound intel.

READ THE ****ING POST.
Unread 18 Sep 2007, 12:27   #148
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

maybe our intel blows. we probably send to the wrong alliance as i can not imagine that eXilition would send only 52 fleets when they want an alliance dead. I wonder what alliance we did target as it obviously wasn't destiny. I also wonder what alliance you have set as eXilition that would be so weak in their target rallying.

I think qebab send out 52 calls on his own last night

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2007, 12:28   #149
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

Another thing. Want to see a random list i made of 66 planet with roughly the same score and roids as VGN?
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2007, 12:42   #150
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikard
Another thing. Want to see a random list i made of 66 planet with roughly the same score and roids as VGN?
sounds pretty accurate to me