User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 22 May 2007, 19:32   #151
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TGV member and losing roids? Thank Kargool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
You have to fight if you want to reach something in a war or strategy game.
According to "you lot" ascendancy don't have to fight to reach your self proclaimed godlikeness.

Haven't read the rest of the thread because quite honestly I'm pissed and I just want to sleep.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2007, 19:53   #152
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hude
For a reference, r15 exi received a peak of 300+ calls a night with several nights of 200+ calls.
Given the current state of Planetarion, and the reduced playerbase and alliance limit, I'd say 170 calls a night would be on the upper end of anything you're likley to get. I, for one, am not comparing r15 eXi def call volume to r21 WP def calls. But I will say it's relative.
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2007, 19:57   #153
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
I've been witnessing Angels attacks first hand. There was nothing special at all, not a good coverage at all. As for Ct, well we all know how they targeted you. Galraids on WP heavy gals... :crymeariver:
bullshit.

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2007, 20:27   #154
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

Gonna be fun now the coming days.
CT are not competent enough to get #1 as alliance, so now they are trying for #1 planet

Thats like running in the Olympics, ending last, but feeling proud cause you got a "speshal" medal.

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2007, 20:48   #155
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitinA
Given the current state of Planetarion, and the reduced playerbase and alliance limit, I'd say 170 calls a night would be on the upper end of anything you're likley to get. I, for one, am not comparing r15 eXi def call volume to r21 WP def calls. But I will say it's relative.
R15 had the alliance limit of 80 compared to the limit of 60 now. While 170 fleets might be what alliances were able to muster, I do think it would be possible to do better.
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2007, 20:57   #156
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hude
While 170 fleets might be what alliances were able to muster, I do think it would be possible to do better.
I agree. You (and possibly me) are probably used to better standards than most left in PA nowdays though
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2007, 21:29   #157
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Hey guys, let's just settle this by stating that trying to win without actually waging war on other contenders for an extended period of time is rarely ever going to work.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2007, 21:33   #158
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

this round summed up
Unread 22 May 2007, 21:39   #159
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Lol, i have to say that was the funniest by far this round Alki, who made it?
Unread 22 May 2007, 22:54   #160
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
As former member of 1up who got waved to shit by exi I can only support Stoom's claim here. But that does actually take some kind of dedication towards crushing your opposition, which can be challenging to keep up at times.
Oh, but you are talking a different scenario here. eX vs 1up was always a 1 on 1 thing. There was no third party with similar skill. In this kind of scenario of course you would want to partner up with any alliance in order to crush your contender, and as soon as possible.
And in reply to Stoom: For all intents and purposes, i see no difference between 'you can not do it' and 'you can do it, but so far it has never happened / always failed'. This is of course, just my practical point of view.
Unread 22 May 2007, 23:31   #161
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
And in reply to Stoom: For all intents and purposes, i see no difference between 'you can not do it' and 'you can do it, but so far it has never happened / always failed'. This is of course, just my practical point of view.
The only reason that it has never happened is that this scenario has only occured once (which was last round) and the alliances involved didn't seem interested in winning.

Quote:
As hude pointed out, the difference in member limit is 20, that's at max 60 fleets (realistically it's 40 as you aren't going to get people to 3 fleet).
On top of that, the smaller universe means that you're more likely to get random incs, that was half of CT/Destiny/VGN's excuse for not going to war last round.

Have you guys not learned anything from 1up in round 13 and 15? In both of these rounds, 1up was the proclaimed the 2nd best alliance by eXi despite them not even being in top5 in round 13 and being ranked 5 or so in round 15.

If you want the #1 spot you need to fight for it, there's no difference between #2 and #10.
Unread 22 May 2007, 23:33   #162
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Politics this round can easiest be explained by this
Unread 23 May 2007, 00:12   #163
add100
add

add100 has a spectacular aura aboutadd100 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Politics this round can easiest be explained by this
that one you made your self?
r21 Wolfpack
r22 Jenova
r23 Destiny
add100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2007, 00:40   #164
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

yeah damn straight hude =)
Unread 23 May 2007, 01:31   #165
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
Oh, but you are talking a different scenario here. eX vs 1up was always a 1 on 1 thing.
No it wasn't.
Unread 23 May 2007, 01:33   #166
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allfather
Gonna be fun now the coming days.
CT are not competent enough to get #1 as alliance, so now they are trying for #1 planet

Thats like running in the Olympics, ending last, but feeling proud cause you got a "speshal" medal.
Maybe CT's problem was "speshal" turncoats like you.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2007, 06:02   #167
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

Yus, evhul me.
Clearleh im a wp spy, boooooOOooooOoo!

Unread 23 May 2007, 09:37   #168
zokka

zokka has a spectacular aura aboutzokka has a spectacular aura aboutzokka has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clunge
I can't see what the issue is here - Surely each alliance is out there for themselves rather than giving two damns about who gets mauled?

In a real war situation, you wouldn't disclose who you're going to attack to a potential enemy before you attack, would you?

I'm all in favour of twisted, lying PA politics, it's what makes the game interesting if you ask me. It just seems that some players/alliances are getting a bit too anal about these matters.

/two cents.
[quote]
Tell em sister Seriously wot is the big deal, go on have a battle.

Also I think quite a lot of alliances don't get full coverage on their attacks
HC can't exactly force ppl to attack

Quote:
That's where i differ. In order to sacrifice your standing in a game, your chances to win have to be good enough. Neither CT nor Angels have any good chance to win at the moment, so they would be most likely only sacrificing their 2nd place.
Who remembers the 2nd place alliance? Seriously I'd rather Finnish 5th than not even try and win.

Quote:
No it was not called fence-sitting. I leave it as an exercise to the reader to work out the difference between fence-sitting and "doing your own thing".
I Do my own thing just dnt tell my HC
zokka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2007, 10:02   #169
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Bane is on a distinguished road

[quote=zokka]
Quote:

I Do my own thing just dnt tell my HC
Just don't tell my mum and we've got a deal Also when did 72 hour war notices go away? Guessing since PAX came in?

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
R21 - Subh (Finished rank 58)
8 year break
R60 - ND -> Ultores (Finished rank 48)
R61 - Rogues

14:05 <Swing> I wear a cape and a burger king paper crown when i play pa
14:10 <Zwanstic> u also talk alot of shit
14:14 <Blue_Esper> you're a weird unit
12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
12:34 <hone> thats where u should be swing lol
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2007, 12:30   #170
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Lol, i have to say that was the funniest by far this round Alki, who made it?
twas I
Unread 23 May 2007, 18:59   #171
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Hmmm,

Jester, I think you probably WANTED to hit TGV and are using this as en excuse.
Anyone who is anyone in pa knows Kargool is bound to be an arse over this, and really doesnt care how his actions cause reactions on his alliance. In short, he simply doesnt think ahead.

I think you knew this, indeed if you wanted to avoid this in any way you would of gone to any other HC bar Kargool.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2007, 08:34   #172
Alki
Drink is Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
Hmmm,

Anyone who is anyone in pa knows Kargool is bound to be an arse over this, and really doesnt care how his actions cause reactions on his alliance. In short, he simply doesnt think ahead.

I think you knew this, indeed if you wanted to avoid this in any way you would of gone to any other HC bar Kargool.
Hmmm,

Forest, I think you are posting on things, pretending you know about them again, whilst you didnt actually play, hell, you even said in another thread that you are completely out of the loop.
Unread 24 May 2007, 09:40   #173
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Bashing Kargool doesn't really do any good either.

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
8 year break
R61 - Rogues

12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
Unread 24 May 2007, 10:32   #174
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
Hmmm,

Forest, I think you are posting on things, pretending you know about them again, whilst you didnt actually play, hell, you even said in another thread that you are completely out of the loop.
Yeah, because Asc* hating Kargool is specific to this round

*Everyone

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2007, 10:59   #175
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I agree. You (and possibly me) are probably used to better standards than most left in PA nowdays though
I hope you are referring to Pre- Round 10. If not. Get a clue. Exil's term was during some of the most inactive rounds ever played in this game. Though they had the most "news" pa had seen in a while. Its generally agreed on that exil were simply the most active, which does not constitute better standards. You and hude probably "wasted more time" than the average PA player would be more accurate, if not exact.
Holla

Last edited by Chika; 24 May 2007 at 11:04.
Chika is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2007, 11:09   #176
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Hmmm,

Not really, no. TGV just hit enough Ascendancy galaxies that motivated enough of us to give them a proper response. And rightly so, in my opinion, they deserved it.
Unread 24 May 2007, 11:12   #177
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
I hope you are referring to Pre- Round 10. If not. Get a clue. Exil's term was during some of the most inactive rounds ever played in this game. Though they had the most "news" pa had seen in a while. Its generally agreed on that exil were simply the most active, which does not constitute better standards. You and hude probably "wasted more time" than the average PA player would be more accurate, if not exact.
Holla
don't even start trolling on me you faggot
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2007, 11:24   #178
Bane
Shadows and Dust

He can't help it, he's part of that special squad.

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
8 year break
R61 - Rogues

Unread 24 May 2007, 12:48   #179
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
This is really quite untrue. We were talking about if we'd do anything tonight, jester pasted his conversation with kargool and we went "well, i guess we need to hit tgv then".
Unread 24 May 2007, 12:52   #180
Alki
Drink is Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Arfy
Yeah, because Asc* hating Kargool is specific to this round

*Everyone
hates a bit of a strong word arfy, nice to see you jumped on the bandwagon though very nice. But as i said its a strong word, no one hates kargool, hell we dont attack tgv just because kargool there, kargool is just a bit of a running joke nothing more, nothing less
Unread 24 May 2007, 12:56   #181
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

At least this running joke got a 4 pages long forum thread about him

Its a bit like M.A.S.H the tv show, where they celebrated 11 Christmases and the Korea war only lasted 3 years.
Unread 24 May 2007, 13:41   #182
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My awesome powers of logic tell me "Kargool == Christmas"

The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2007, 17:40   #183
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Just to clarify...

Jester went to kargool to discuss politics.
'Some' asc have posted here about wanting to hit tgv/kargool (motivated to/hating in the last few posts).

I took that as wanting to hit them.
Unread 24 May 2007, 17:46   #184
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I wouldn't take us too seriously forest, it's not likely to end well for your sanity.
Unread 24 May 2007, 18:05   #185
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Personaly I am going to 3-fleet Kargool tonight
Unread 25 May 2007, 10:23   #186
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hmmm,

I want to hit everybody.
Unread 25 May 2007, 10:35   #187
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Jester has anger issues

Unread 25 May 2007, 11:59   #188
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

In Ascendancy, anger is not an issue, it is a virtue
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2007, 15:39   #189
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
I want to hit everybody.
I cant argue with that