User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Dec 2006, 09:12   #51
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Logbook entry

we exploited an easy misunderstanding about syntax and bad timing to cancel a nap 24 hrs too early.....or wait...was that the other guys? Help me out .
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2006, 17:07   #52
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

A separate alliance working to support eXilition without actually supporting eXilition comes to mind.

And it's hard to call living up to an agreement cheap. :/
Unread 7 Dec 2006, 17:33   #53
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrow|Pony
A separate alliance working to support eXilition without actually supporting eXilition comes to mind.
That really wasn't the case. Nihilium, if that indeed is what you're refering to, were their own seperate entity without any connection to eX throughout most of the round, as I posted on these forums before. If you wish to find out more information, search my post history, and go to the Nihilium community gaming website. They're "alliance" play with our eXilition WoW group. I have no knowledge of what Nihilium's future plans are, but I think it'd be rather cool to see a new gaming community come and play on Planetarion as a full alliance one day.

btw "cheap" was your term, not mine
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2006, 17:33   #54
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of

Quote:

And it's hard to call living up to an agreement cheap. :/
Oh dear how bitter do u sound. But hey, np if u want to count those 6 added planets as an impossible unfair obstacle, especially when urself had numerous alliances behind u. And yet, the same storyending as ND has already grown customed to. Can any1 blame u for showin emotion? No I don't think so...

I hope it conforts atleast to know how wrong it is for an enemy to outwit ya.

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ğragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2006, 17:38   #55
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mens
we exploited an easy misunderstanding about syntax and bad timing to cancel a nap 24 hrs too early.....or wait...was that the other guys? Help me out .
At multiple times after the cancelation, I personally queried ND's EA HC (BA) about the specifics of the cancelation, to never recive a reply. Then again, BA does have a habit of going afk (<3 ba) Anyway, we never hit ND full force until much after the NAP had been broken--while you guys in ND decided to hit us immediately, despite the fact you guys kept emphasizing the "neutral" stance you calimed to have taken after the cancelation period. If that's not deception I don't know what is.
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21

Last edited by NitinA; 7 Dec 2006 at 17:44.
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2006, 17:44   #56
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That really wasn't the case. Nihilium, if that indeed is what you're refering to, were their own seperate entity without any connection to eX throughout most of the round, as I posted on these forums before. If you wish to find out more information, search my post history, and go to the Nihilium community gaming website. They're "alliance" play with our eXilition WoW group. I have no knowledge of what Nihilium's future plans are, but I think it'd be rather cool to see a new gaming community come and play on Planetarion as a full alliance one day.
though i believe the leaving players out of tag tactic as a perfectly legit one, NOT FOR ONE SECOND will i believe that the nihilum group were not a schedueled mergere. you may say what you want, bring your arguments, but NOTHING will convince me (and others) that they just 'happened' to be around, and decide to join exi end of round.

gj on the round so far though
Unread 7 Dec 2006, 17:52   #57
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Fine, if they're a separate entity, then you merged to win. no better than FO.
Unread 7 Dec 2006, 18:07   #58
rain

rain can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by my negreper
12 Nov 2006 12:22 WHAT ****ING 20-30 PLANETS OUT OF NOWHERE YOU ****ING CLUELESS TWAT
Gotta love the firmness and the hate they put in their negrep texts.
Unread 7 Dec 2006, 18:08   #59
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Fine, if they're a separate entity, then you merged to win. no better than FO.
Yeh, lets cruise back to flamewar against FO for merge. After all they're rather useless now that ND outplayed itself off the gameboard. Atleast u'll finally win a battle ...by default, if I mind add

Funny coz sum1 in ya place might even have the courtesy of saying "ty for trying to aid our cause atleast".

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ğragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2006, 18:10   #60
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

cura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitinA
That really wasn't the case. Nihilium, if that indeed is what you're refering to, were their own seperate entity without any connection to eX throughout most of the round, as I posted on these forums before.
Yeah, right.
Hude was just a "friend" without any connection to eXi throughout most of the round either then? Besides the fact that he kept attacking in eXi raids and is "ex"-eXi, ofcourse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NitinA
I personally queried ND's EA HC (BA) about the specifics of the cancelation, to never recive a reply. Then again, BA does have a habit of going afk (<3 ba)
BA was at no point this round EA HC :/
cura is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2006, 20:34   #61
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cura
Yeah, right.
Hude was just a "friend" without any connection to eXi throughout most of the round either then? Besides the fact that he kept attacking in eXi raids and is "ex"-eXi, ofcourse.
Heh.

I asked for scans for my solo targets ingal and got targets from both Omen and ND in the beginning. Even YOU provided me targets from ND raids. It was a lot easier to join eXi raids. First the intention was not to join eXilition tag at all. I didn't want to wake up in the night or commit to anything. The plan on joining was born when I had already joined Nihilum and that was way past midround.
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2006, 20:51   #62
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Oh, and you play for Nihilum in WoW?
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2006, 20:53   #63
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
Oh, and you play for Nihilum in WoW?
No, WoW is gay.
Unread 7 Dec 2006, 20:57   #64
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

I thought the Nihilum tag was just people who play for Nihilum in WoW and merged into eXi as eXi play WoW with Nihilum?
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2006, 20:59   #65
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
BA was at no point this round EA HC :/
?!

BA was the person FO HC got told to contact about political relations when we tried approaching New Dawn. Since both BA and Shoshuro were in Edinburgh at the time, us others tried convincing Shoshuro to go buy him a couple of pints to make it easier. I'm not sure if he did though.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2006, 21:07   #66
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
I thought the Nihilum tag was just people who play for Nihilum in WoW and merged into eXi as eXi play WoW with Nihilum?
Every padawan needs a mentor
Unread 8 Dec 2006, 11:09   #67
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
?!

BA was the person FO HC got told to contact about political relations when we tried approaching New Dawn. Since both BA and Shoshuro were in Edinburgh at the time, us others tried convincing Shoshuro to go buy him a couple of pints to make it easier. I'm not sure if he did though.
It's not exactly news that NewDawn high command are more or less clueless in what their jobs inside the high command are, and what other high commanders are up to while they are minding their business. This (by this, I refer to them not knowing which one of them does what and whatnot and in the end things turning into a mangled heap) has been routine for NewDawn for as long as I've been dealing with them - since round 17, that is.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2006, 12:01   #68
BADA
BA :P)

BADA will become famous soon enoughBADA will become famous soon enough

Quote:
It's not exactly news that NewDawn high command are more or less clueless in what their jobs inside the high command are, and what other high commanders are up to while they are minding their business. This (by this, I refer to them not knowing which one of them does what and whatnot and in the end things turning into a mangled heap) has been routine for NewDawn for as long as I've been dealing with them - since round 17, that is.
Compared to others that have come and GONE, i say we hold our own since ND is still here alive and kicking.
Unread 8 Dec 2006, 12:24   #69
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

I didn't talk about you holding your own or not, I just refered to the fact that the NewDawn high command does have a history of some communication issues.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2006, 12:44   #70
BADA
BA :P)

BADA will become famous soon enoughBADA will become famous soon enough

I will agree there.

There where some communication issues, but ND as alliance i do believe has a unique democratic type/style of leadership, that can sometime cause these issues.

The trade off works tho.
Unread 8 Dec 2006, 13:24   #71
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
that's something I'll never do tho, if my fleet is eta 2 heading for some planet and i didn't do a JGP and a friend asks me to go out or some girl makes advances to me I'll never say "no sorry I got something to do!"
luckily I'm too ugly for girls to make advances to me \o/
If i didnt have a jgp at eta 2 and my mates asked me to go out to the pub...id recall the fleet and not risk the crash.

That logic may be above you though.

NewDawn could have actually won this round if they wernt crashing 3+ mil a day on eXi alone.

Theres players who "have a real life" so for some reason cant recall fleets or scan, and players who are just plain noob, unfortunatly i think theres too many of the latter within your ranks.
Unread 8 Dec 2006, 13:31   #72
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipZ^
If i didnt have a jgp at eta 2 and my mates asked me to go out to the pub...id recall the fleet and not risk the crash.

NewDawn could have actually won this round if they wernt crashing 3+ mil a day on eXi alone.

Theres players who "have a real life" so for some reason cant recall fleets or scan, and players who are just plain noob, unfortunatly i think theres too many of the latter within your ranks.
hey im not ND hehe
robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2006, 13:38   #73
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

cura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

yeah i forgot to mention I'm not home at that time, and I doubt we have many noobs this round, since alot of the old core came back for this one, and most of those have been playing longer than most other ppl in other alliances :/
Unread 8 Dec 2006, 13:58   #74
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yeah i forgot to mention I'm not home at that time, and I doubt we have many noobs this round, since alot of the old core came back for this one, and most of those have been playing longer than most other ppl in other alliances :/
Well i hate to break it to you, but if your "core" crashes left right and centre then no wonder you never win PA rounds. Battlereports dont lie, ND cant calc -_-.

On a side note playing longer than most other people =/= make you "l33t". Infact if they still cant play the game after so many round you guys need a new core.
Unread 8 Dec 2006, 14:04   #75
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
Sounds familiar to my experience in Round 16 as well
Unread 8 Dec 2006, 14:33   #76
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

Quote:
Well i hate to break it to you, but if your "core" crashes left right and centre then no wonder you never win PA rounds. Battlereports dont lie, ND cant calc -_-.

On a side note playing longer than most other people =/= make you "l33t". Infact if they still cant play the game after so many round you guys need a new core.
I already said ti's because mostly they care less about the game, I never said they'd be "l33t" I said they can't be noobs... they can suck, sure.. but they can't be noobs
Unread 8 Dec 2006, 14:41   #77
GrandAdm Thrawn

GrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

after one week of whining and moaning, you guys are back to bitching - wonder what is worse
GrandAdm Thrawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2006, 14:45   #78
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

My not very useful but still its an input.

:newdawn:

Spirit 20000 7028
Wraith 8000 2249
Illusion 4000 702
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2006, 15:37   #79
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I already said ti's because mostly they care less about the game, I never said they'd be "l33t" I said they can't be noobs... they can suck, sure.. but they can't be noobs
There's a difference between newbs and noobs.

Newbs are people who are new at the game, and usually eager to learn about how to play it.
Noobs are people who aren't new at the game, yet think they know how to play it and don't bother listening to advice. They often blame others for them messing things up (generalising across ALL game platforms here).

I like ND - they're a good bunch of gentlemen (with a sprinkling of ladies). However, they consistently manage to botch things up by not checking their landings or not calcing them correctly. It isn't about having a real life and not being able to check - it's about knowing when you need to cut your losses and not take such huge risks.
Unread 8 Dec 2006, 16:29   #80
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Newbs are people who are new at the game, and usually eager to learn about how to play it.
Noobs are people who aren't new at the game, yet think they know how to play it and don't bother listening to advice. They often blame others for them messing things up (generalising across ALL game platforms here).
who on earth ever made that difference? noobs is just the deterioration of english language on the internet, nothing to write an essay regarding the differences about
Unread 8 Dec 2006, 16:33   #81
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
who on earth ever made that difference? noobs is just the deterioration of english language on the internet, nothing to write an essay regarding the differences about
More like urban dicktionary are we still making that joke I don't know I worry about these things getting old
Unread 8 Dec 2006, 17:58   #82
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
It's common internet knowledge!

come on n00b keep up!

Unread 1 Feb 2007, 23:30   #83
jelle
LCH

jelle is an unknown quantity at this point

hmm, gonna continue the succes in R20 JBG? =)

JNC - One Addiction, One Passion and One Goal

16:57 [Satyr] gonna play speedy tomorrow dude?
16:58 [Satyr] need a couple of gays to have some fun
14:44 [@Oizo]: i need more penis
22:27 [@Jumper] im not hardcock

Viking hoisting the Raven Banner high!
jelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2007, 12:22   #84
add100
add

add100 has a spectacular aura aboutadd100 has a spectacular aura about

so is some one going to do a logbook i last round i loved reading it
r21 Wolfpack
r22 Jenova
r23 Destiny
add100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2007, 12:55   #85
_Kila_
break it down!

Since this thread has been bumped, and I didn't see Hude's reply before the thread died.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hude
Every padawan needs a mentor
How many of the people who were in the Nihilum tag actually play WoW with the Nihilum guild?

Also, a logbook entry for those of us not "kl" enough to have a planet would be nice
Unread 10 Feb 2007, 13:56   #86
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I heard someone declared war on Forest and he chickened out. I also heard that Destiny had an unfortunate leak of intel and CT somehow managed to hit the tag limit while having quite a few high-average planets outside it, so they can't join. And c-15 is apparently an Ascendancy stronghold.

Unread 10 Feb 2007, 14:06   #87
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
I heard someone declared war on Forest and he chickened out.
Ascendency declared war as a joke and I declined there invitation.
C15a declared war, heh.
Zhil declared war, and I just laughed.

8:9 declared war, then all exiled out at the mere thought of me.

Oh and I have never backed down from a war in planetarion in my life, and I certainly wont be starting now.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2007, 14:36   #88
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

I hear Forest is in JBG's galaxy. Their gal forum is taking about 20% of the storage capacity on the hard drives for the game.
Unread 10 Feb 2007, 18:04   #89
qebab
The Original Carebear

You should say it the other way around, or Forest will go insane and axmurder someone.

Unread 10 Feb 2007, 21:32   #90
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
Ascendency declared war as a joke and I declined there invitation.
I think you misunderstood. Ascendancy declaring war was the joke

I shall consider writing a round update when I have a bit of time to do nothing in. Anyone else who feels like they could do a guest entry feel free to apply!
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 10:24   #91
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

You need to get some hirry-lessons.

Crashing is a good thing... I think it's the still-lasting hirr influence in ND (I knew all those rounds of working together would pay off!). They can calc, they just hope for a different outcome than you'd expect them to.

How can you not know this?
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 22:06   #92
JonnyBGood
Banned

And our first update for the round comes from nitina. If you don't like it I've got a door you can run through on your way out.