User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 23 Sep 2008, 21:09   #1
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about
Advanced unitscans of the universe tick 913

Enjoy!

http://terjehoa.tihlde.org/pa/pa.r28...cans.pt913.txt

http://parser.vision-hq.com/?group_i...5aee0a42112f88

Last edited by HaNzI; 23 Sep 2008 at 21:18.
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2008, 21:42   #2
ElAlan
Muppet

ElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Advanced unitscans of the universe tick 913

whyyyyyy???

Retired.
ElAlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2008, 21:47   #3
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

because we can
Unread 23 Sep 2008, 22:35   #4
tobbe

tobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to behold

/life ...

VisioN Forever!
tobbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2008, 23:46   #5
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I remember in 25 I asked dec to surface scan the entire universe bar caths to try and find scanners that could still scan us. I remember feeling pretty bad asking him to do something that horrific even when it had a point to it heh.
Unread 24 Sep 2008, 00:47   #6
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

how much did it cost to AU the universe ?
I don't understand your point of posting it here other than showing off. If you want it to be helpful to some players i suggest you pamail it to every planet in the universe... you seem to have the time anyway.
Unread 24 Sep 2008, 04:26   #7
Kenny

I must say - thank you.

There wont be many of these posts, but I for one found it useful to have these scans as a point of reference.

I think there are better ways you could be spending your time, but that doesn't mean I'm any less gratefull.

Good job, #scans.
Unread 24 Sep 2008, 14:26   #8
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

time? it only took 15 minutes
Unread 24 Sep 2008, 14:56   #9
Stuhlman

Stuhlman will become famous soon enoughStuhlman will become famous soon enough

Nice Job, would be very helpful to new players with no alliance or to anyone who needs these scans.

Thanks
Unread 24 Sep 2008, 19:01   #10
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

I usually fake-afk as soon as someone asks me to do >5 scans or something.

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2008, 19:13   #11
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

sweeet

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2008, 19:48   #12
Kenny

Same again tonight? :P
Unread 25 Sep 2008, 00:05   #13
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

If I had any spare time I'd love to go through these and look at the fleets the top players have. Purely from a stats design point of view.

I'm pretty sure I could confirm I know where I ****ed the stats up & how to fix it.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2008, 05:43   #14
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate View Post
I'm pretty sure I could confirm I know where I ****ed the stats up & how to fix it.
it starts with sha and ends with dow imo
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2008, 08:48   #15
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

Specified Scan/Group 8814cffd07b640adf75aee0a42112f88was either not found or invalid!
Unread 26 Sep 2008, 09:42   #16
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Scans disappear after 72 hours.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2008, 10:59   #17
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

bahhhhhhhh
Unread 26 Sep 2008, 16:48   #18
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

scans were pasted etc and you find them in most alliances scan DBs
Unread 27 Sep 2008, 14:38   #19
eltsin
zawze^asc

eltsin is just really niceeltsin is just really niceeltsin is just really niceeltsin is just really niceeltsin is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makhil View Post
how much did it cost to AU the universe ?
In PT 913 there were 1 281 planets that weren't located in the c200 galaxies.

An advanced unit scan costs 8 000 of each resource so we're looking at a total cost of 10 248 000 of each resource.
Unread 27 Sep 2008, 23:43   #20
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

that info has to be wrong because we scanned every single planet.

it was 1266 planetscans done at a certain tick earlier. and 1263 advanced unitscans at tick 913.
so that information simply has to be wrong because the scans were doublechecked and noone was missing
Unread 28 Sep 2008, 00:24   #21
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Did you scan 1:1? The bots? What did you use to check if you scanned all planets? Would new signups have shown up there?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2008, 00:48   #22
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

the ingame scanfunction of marking "all" leaves nothing behind
if you click something it will scan all planets in that gal. if you miss it then the result will be 0 scanned planets so it really cant be done wrong. all we did was to check if any galaxies were missing and they werent

and yes i scanned 1:1 personally with all the bots
Unread 28 Sep 2008, 02:14   #23
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

MrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud of

any chance of making this just 1 file?

I'm only after ship ratios.

"he's got a proven track record when it comes to showy art composition" - Tommy

<Sigi> Light: can I ask u how many open internet-windows u always have?
<MrLobster|PM> i have 2, the pa page, and the website for naked light pictures
<Ave> both has bad gfx
MrLobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2008, 10:08   #24
eltsin
zawze^asc

eltsin is just really niceeltsin is just really niceeltsin is just really niceeltsin is just really niceeltsin is just really nice

That's a tad weird. At first I thought there were something wrong with my planet dump from that tick - but I got it verified. 1 281 planets existed if you disregard those in c200.

Where did those 15 planets go?
Unread 28 Sep 2008, 10:18   #25
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLobster View Post

Ask someone with a paid account to go to the Universe -> Misc screen and paste you 'Universe ships'.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2008, 11:56   #26
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

MrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud of

"ships ratios" for each player, not as a whole... not everyone does the same thing.

<Ave> both has bad gfx
Unread 28 Sep 2008, 12:09   #27
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by eltsin
Where did those 15 planets go?
The dump only gives a snapshot at the tick but planet movement is possible at all times in between. Planets could have (been) exiled during the tick or been in C200 prior to the tick and logged back in and so on.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2008, 13:08   #28
TheShadow

TheShadow is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLobster View Post

I fetched all the scan groups while they were still available. I uploaded them as a single file to http://xvx-hq.net/files/.
TheShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2008, 14:05   #29
eltsin
zawze^asc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
The dump only gives a snapshot at the tick but planet movement is possible at all times in between. Planets could have (been) exiled during the tick or been in C200 prior to the tick and logged back in and so on.
Aye. That's a reasonable explanation.

I could probably compare with the tick after to see how many exiled or turned active again but there's no point in doing it since my motivation for doing this was calculating the total cost of the scans. Which we've done
Unread 30 Sep 2008, 00:00   #30
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadow View Post
I fetched all the scan groups while they were still available. I uploaded them as a single file to http://xvx-hq.net/files/.
Thanking you muchly (-:

<Ave> both has bad gfx