User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 Feb 2004, 17:12   #1
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Planetkiller II has a spectacular aura aboutPlanetkiller II has a spectacular aura about
Twelve

Imagine a world eschewed. A world where magic and technology meet head on, blending seamlessly together. A world with 12 races, divided by their pasts and worlds of origin.

The First Age began. The before time. The time when the worlds were ignorant of each other, and all flourished in isolation. The Second Age came upon them like a flood. The Humans reached out to the other worlds, unaware of the implications of their first baby steps. Then they met the Faeries, and nothing would be the same again. The Third Age broke into being. The war of tools. Magic and technology fought each other and the Earth and Moon shook from it. The Fourth Age, that of knowledge blossomed into being. The other races became known to each other and a merger of sorts took place. The Fifth Age, a golden age started. 12 working together, modifying their own worlds to suit everyone. Then came Ragnarok. The Sixth Age burst into the peace. Demonics from the eleventh world, led by Ragnarok, the darkest of all decended. Fear reigned. The Seventh Age split the 12, dark and light, good and evil, the war of ideals. The Eighth Age brought the end of the war, and with it Ragnarok’s plan, but nothing was the same. Distrust ruled and the 12 seemed doomed to remain separate. The Ninth Age saw a creation of bonds, a shadow of the unification of old. The Tenth Age brought difficulties, links strengthened, others obliterated. All appeared to be on a path to peace though. Then the Eleventh Age came, and the second coming of Ragnarok. Without the armies he once commanded, he was content to sit on his dark throne, biding his time. Relations worsened and all could still be lost.

The Twelfth Age is now. No one knew how it would end. But end it did. It was unexpected, and sudden. In a blast of indescribable energy, everything was wiped out, from the Dragon’s Roost to SEP Plaza to the Devil’s Crown. All 12 worlds destroyed, every race wiped from existence. Nothing remained.

That’s where you come in.

12 Worlds, kingdoms of old
12 Months of darkness, past and gone
12 Elements of power, binding the system
12 Keys that open only one lock
12 Guardians that prevent their discovery
12 Minions for each both fair and foul
12 Hours till doom
12 Heroes to stop it

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Famine, Psychic Weapons Divison Commander and Tutor of Telenullics at the Academy of Psychics
Planetkiller II is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2004, 20:36   #2
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Planetkiller II has a spectacular aura aboutPlanetkiller II has a spectacular aura about
Re: Twelve

You awaken in darkness. Your first words of questioning go unheard, and echo throughout what you can only guess is a room. Whatever you were doing just a few seconds ago now forgotten as slowly, the light came up. You are standing on a giant clock face. Eleven others stand on the other numbers, looking as confused as you are. The clock’s large hand points directly to twelve, frozen in place, but many other, smaller hands whiz around in a dizzying fashion. Suddenly a blinding flash of blue light crackles down onto the centre of the clock, and a figure is standing there, as if his entrance was the most natural thing in the world.

“You are the 12. One of each element, chosen to save the 12 worlds. This is the Great C-Lock, a device of extreme power created before the First Age. A device with the power to turn back time itself for 12 hours, to prevent the apocalypse from occurring, when it eventually did, until a solution could be found. I am Chronos. I am its guardian. The apocalypse has come upon us. The solution is not apparent. So, I am compelled to use the Lock’s power to send you back to discover what evil caused the end, and stop it. The Lock has only enough power to do this once, unless one of the 12 keys is gained. Only one key can be found on each jump, but I feel that it is necessary to gain as much time as possible to find out the truth. Each key will grant us another 12 hours, therefore allowing a maximum of 12 chances. I realise that this must be very confusing to you, and I shall answer any of your questions before you begin your mission, but time is not on our side...”

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Famine, Psychic Weapons Divison Commander and Tutor of Telenullics at the Academy of Psychics
Unread 15 Feb 2004, 20:36   #3
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Worlds Currently Available for Travel
Earth – Homeworld of the Humans, now a bustling metropolis of hover vehicles and massive skyscaping spires. The atmosphere grown dirty and poisoned due to years of abuse by the factories, most people live inside at all times. When people venture out, they tend to use breath-masks, though some have developed a resistance to the gases.

Moon – Homeworld of the Faeries, they live in its magically shielded craters. The use of some technology is becoming commonplace, but the atmosphere is still pure. Magical hotspots dot the surface, and races often come to the world to make pilgrimages onto the surface using environmental suits.

Mars – Homeworld of the Dwarves, the Martian mines are their home. Various cities dot its surface, both technological and magical, but most life exists in the underground caverns of the mines. Martian life is not easy, and crime is often seen there. Most people are employed by the mining companies.

Jupiter – Homeworld of the Griffins, also the base of operations for the SEP. Massive city-colonies float above the gas giant’s surface, using a combination of magical and technological methods to keep their occupants alive and happy. Notable among these is SEP Plaza, the base and control centre of the SEP.

12 Races
Dragons- Possibly the oldest of the 12 races, these great beasts are the embodiment of fire. They are the largest of all and can breathe great gouts of fire. They are rarely seen by anyone else, and some hypothesise that they are dieing out.

Slyphs- Resembling the ‘greys’ of old Earth, they somehow fly without wings. Highly intelligent and capable of using both magic and tech.

Orkiforms- A general term referring to the various stages of development from goblins through orks to the giant ogres. They grow in pods that grow from the ground and then are born as goblins. They metamorphose throughout their life into the higher stages. It has been hypothesised that they are plant life, since they like sun and are green. Less intelligent than most of the other races.

Humans – As you would expect. They are masters of engineering, and the creators of most forms of inter-world travel.

Faeries- Similar in looks to humans, but often with pointed ears. There are several subspecies, such as elves and sprites. The sprites have wings, but are smaller. Both are highly adept at magic and nearly all members of their species have an affinity for it, even if the talent is only small.

Dwarves- Miners by nature, these short and squat beings are as you might expect. They tend to be divided on the subject of technology and magic, with about half favouring each. Very few embrace both, and the choice often depends on the mining company they belong to.

Griffins- The four legged bird beasts consider themselves the height of law and order, hence the SEP being founded on their home world. They use any tools they can to upload their code, and are happy to bend methods together.

Angelics- Beings of light and feathered wings, they come in several forms, but all variances on the design of brilliantly white winged humans. They will use both tech and magic as necessary. Not many venture from their home world, but those that do tend to uphold the same ideals as their brethren, that of goodness and justice.

Golems- The Golems are physical manifestations of the Earth, magically created from the ground beneath. While not very clever, they are unbelievably strong and often gifted with earth magic. They almost never create technology, but are happy to use it when offered it.

Merpeople- These denizens of the deep are the masters of water, as they live beneath it. Magic is their preferred method, and they are a fairly secretive race.

Demonics- Opposite of the Angelics, these are like fallen angels, black leathery wings and all. They also have several different forms, and their attitudes to magic and technology are similar to the Angelics: they use it if it suits their ends. Their ideals couldn’t be more different though, and they are guided by their dark lord, the returned Ragnarok.

Chaotics- No one knows much about these. They appear to have many different forms, but they also tend to keep to themselves ad their own world, so understandably information is hard to come by about them.

You may be Human, Faerie, Dwarf, Slyph, Orkiform, or Golem, though Human or Faerie is preferable. Your abilities are drawn from your elemental alignment, though you can use small parts of elements you don’t have too. You may have up to 4 elements, the less you have the more powerful they will be though. One of these elements is your major element, and there will be only one person with each major element. Your minor elements can coincide with other people’s though. As far as your equipment/weapons goes, you initially have 12 points to spend on items and weapons. You don’t have to take any weapons if you don’t want to, and you don’t have to take and items. It’s entirely up to you. I’ll do a couple of example characters and items so you can get the idea.

The 12 Elements are Fire, Air, Nature, Technology, Magic, Lightning, Order, Light, Earth, Water, Dark and Chaos

The 12 Weapon Types are Knife, Sword, Axe, Bow, Spear, Staff, Pistol, Rifle, Machine Gun, Grenades, Rocket Launcher and Shotgun. The first 6 are ‘low tech’ and can go through shielding, both magical and technological.

The 12 Item Types are:

Mana – Power source for magic. Comes either in the form of globes filled with magic from one of the elements, or inside people (in which case it’s more like a ‘reserve tank’ of magic)

Batteries – A kind of compromise between magical and technological supplies, being as they can be adapted to power anything.

Ammo – Self explanatory. You could create armour piercing rounds, explosive rounds or even magical rounds though.

Potions – Magical concoctions that create certain effects on the drinker.

Nano-Kits – Technological canisters filled with nanites designed for a certain purpose (example: medical or repair)

Transports – Vehicles, up to the scale of a small shuttle.

Beasts – Steeds or guardians, often with magical abilities.

Artifacts – A magical device that has a certain purpose.

Gadgets - A technological device that has a certain purpose.

Powers – An ability that a mage has, drawn from their magical power.

Nano-Enhancements - A technological enhancement that increases the body’s performance in some area.

Weapon: Fire Blade of Calahan (3 Pts Total)
Sword (1 Pt)
Elemental Ability: Fire (1 Pt)
Ability: Fire Blast (1 Pt)

Weapon: Techno Katana (5 Pts Total)
Sword (1 Pt)
Elemental Ability: Technology (1 Pt)
Elemental Ability: Lightning (1 Pt)
Ability: Vibroweapon, the weapon use sonic technology to vibrate through virtually any substance (1 Pt)
Ability: Electrical Slash, causes any hit to give a shock to its target. (1 Pt)

Weapon: C-6M SEP Magical Weapon (3 Pts Total)
Machine Gun (1 Pt)
Elemental Ability: Magic (1 Pt)
Notes: Fires bolts of magic, powered by mana or batteries.

Item: FR-4 SEP Hover Bike (6 Pts)
Transport (1 Pt)
Elemental Ability: Air (For flight) (1 Pt)

Ability: Magical Defensive Weapons, C-6Ms mounted on the front of the bike. (2 Pts)
Notes: Powered by mana or batteries. Can fly up to a few metres above the ground.

Character: Yevin, the Hero of Light
Race: Human
Main Element: Light
Sub Elements: Magic, Technology
Weapons: C-6M SEP Magical Weapon
Items: 2 Batteries, Nano-Enhancement: Strength, Transport: FR-4 SEP Hover Bike
History: A member of the System Enforcement Police, Yevin always wanted to spread good to all. A weak mage (magic user) but an excellent fighter. He chose to get a nanological upgrade to his strength when he joined the force.

Bad history, but you should get the idea.

Unread 15 Feb 2004, 20:52   #4
No Dachi

No Dachi is infamous around these parts

Interested but don't have time to make a proper char atm. If that char in the first post was an example rather than an actual in-game character I'm reserving Light for my character's main element. If not then I'll take Order instead.
That Noble Sin; whilst Luxury
Emply'd a Million of the Poor,
And odious Pride a Million more.'

-The Grumbling Hive: or, Knaves Turn'd Honest, Bernard Mandeville
No Dachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2004, 21:26   #5
flapjack
crashed computer

flapjack is infamous around these parts

hmm, i can't currently make a full character, but i'll make a start on it

name: Nibimacarion
race: Slyph
main element: air
minor elements: magic, lightning
weapons:
Enchanted short sword of air (5pt)
sword (1pt)
elemental ability: air (1pt)
elemental ability lightning (1pt)
ability: hurricane (1pt)
ability: thunderstrike (1pt)
notes: elemental control over air and lightning improved, strikes target with massive wind (hurricane) or blast of thunder (thunderstrike) for either extra damage or reduction of stability/speed agility

Bow of the wind (2pt)
bow (1pt)
elemental ability: air (1pt)
notes: accuracy increases in windy areas, ignores wind, can use air mana to increase strength/range/accuracy of arrows

equipment: Mana scepter (1pt) scepter designed to absorb and store mana in elemental globes, can be directed to store a particular kind of mana and works better if more of that element is present in the area (fire mana in fire/mountains/volcanoes, water mana in water, etc.)
ammo: arrows (1pt)

abilities: flight (natural ability, no points)
hurricane (1pt) large increase in windspeed, reduces the ability of enemies to move
speed boost (1pt) increases speed of target/user
lightning bolt (1pt) bolt of lightning flies out from user's hand to strike a target

appearance: A tall Slyph, dressed in blue most of the time and rarely if ever touching the ground with his frailly built body, tough obviously not strong he is all to more fast and agile, his skin mostly hidden from sight by the robes, tough his deep blue eyes slowly look around, resting for a moment on things of interest before moving on.

history: Descendant from the acients of the world and capable of flight without any apparent wings, Nibimacarion is no different when it comes to this and lived with many other in the clouds and mountains of the earth where he learned his ability to control the air and direct the massive potential of lightning strikes. Nibimacarion learned his skills from an old grandmaster before he left the rest of his group to wander across the planet and later across Jupiter and Mars, using a small environmental protection scroll he managed to pick up in a store on earth

ooc/ how long aprox does a Slyph live (or are they Immortals?) /ooc

<Gryffin> ungrateful wretches
<Gryffin> they should be here!
<Gryffin> so I can grace them with my presence

Last edited by flapjack; 15 Feb 2004 at 23:26.
flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2004, 22:20   #6
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

create them. btw, warriors are not the only option. Thinkers and such could easily have a place too.

Unread 15 Feb 2004, 22:25   #7
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Ur_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the rough

I just read the thread and I'm interested in joining, if I may. I'm not quite sure how the weapon stuff and 12 points need to be distributed though as that is a bit unclear to me. (No help from your example character there.) Also, you might want to put in the intro what the SEP is, because I only found out what it is in your example character.

Character: Tex (his real name is Quentin Argoyle, but he doesn't like it)

Main Element: Technology

Sub Elements: Lightning

Weapon: Techno Katana (5 Pts Total)

Items: Nano-Enhancement: CLOAK (absorbs 99% of the EM spectrum and gives the user limited invisibility for a short period of time, very energy draining and does not work for sound) (1Pt), Nano-Enhancement: SPEED (overall speed, not just for running,but reflexes too, if possible) (1Pt), 1 Gadget (5Pts Total)

History: As far as Tex was concerned, there were only two constants in his life and technology was one of them. He spent lots of time disassembling virtually any electronic or mechanical device to study it's components, trying to figure out how stuff worked and then putting them back together again, but never without making some kind of improvement to the devices first. During one such time, Tex forgot to unplug one of his new toys and received an enormous shock while tampering with it. He barely survived, but ever since the incident, Tex has developed an affinity with lightning and electricity, with which he has learned to control and influence other objects.
Tex' other passion was martial arts and swordfighting. He had started his training at a very young age and as of such he became very skilled with the katana, but even without the blade, he was quite capable of defending himself in practically every situation.
In order to fund his two expensive hobbies, Tex found himself on the shady side of society, burglaring tech shops for the stuff he couldn't afford and although he preferred to work for himself exclusively, he sometimes hired himself out as a freelance thief for large sums of money. Although having never been caught, the SEP came very close on one occasion but, to their annoyance, Tex still managed to escape.

In appearance, Tex isn't much different from other humans. He's about 25 years of age, dresses himself casually and being only 6ft tall, his height is slightly below average. He is usually well shaven and his hair has been cut pretty short for easy care. His only striking feature are his emerald green eyes. Tex didn't have any friends; his personality didn't really allow for it. Being quite intelligent and succesful (at least to his own standards), made Tex a very secure person and he always felt he was superior most other people and he didn't go through much trouble to hide it.

Item details:
Techno Katana (5 Pts Total)
-Sword (1 Pt)
-Elemental Ability: Technology (1 Pt)
-Elemental Ability: Lightning (1 Pt)
-Ability: Vibroweapon; the weapon use sonic technology to vibrate through virtually any substance (1 Pt)
-Ability: Electrical Slash; causes any hit to give a shock to its target. (1 Pt)

Gadget: "Pinky" (5 Pts Total)
-Gadget (1 Pt)
-Elemental Ability: Technology (1 Pt)
-Elemental Ability: Lightning (1Pt)
-Ability: Advanced lockpick; when attached to a lock, it fills the keyhole with a viscous liquid metal alloy that takes the shape of the key. A small electrical current is then transmitted through the alloy to make it solid, allowing it to unlock almost any mechanical lock. Once unlocked, and the flow of current stops, the alloy becomes a fluid again and is withdrawn into the device. Picking a lock may take up to several minutes, depending on the complexity of the lock. However, a small AI and databank are installed for storage and recognition purposes, allowing for time reduction on locks it is familiar with. (1 Pt)
-Ability: Jamming device; uses EM pulses over a wide range of frequencies to disrupt certain electronic circuits such as surveillance cameras, gun turrets or electronic sensors within a range of upto 100 meters. (1 Pt)

Last edited by Ur_Quan; 17 Feb 2004 at 19:03. Reason: added character description
Ur_Quan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2004, 23:27   #8
flapjack
crashed computer

edited character to include small history and appearance, more information welcome (see post)

Unread 16 Feb 2004, 00:01   #9
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

AcidK has a spectacular aura aboutAcidK has a spectacular aura about

Name: Cid
Race: Demonic
Main Element: Chaos
Sub Element: Dark
Weapon: Staff of Necromancy (5 pts)
Staff (1 pt)
Element Ability: Chaos (1pt)
Element Ability: Dark (1pt)
Ability: Animate Dead, can raise corpses for a limited amount of time (1pt)
Ability: Chaotic Wave, can send a wave of chaotic energies (1pt)

Beast:
Chaotic Minion - Little Measter (4pts)
Beast (1pt)
Element Ability: Chaos (1pt)
Ability: Chaotic Moon - A choas magic that can either heal Chaotics or damage Non-Chaotics (1pt)
Ability: Beserk - Causes itself to go beserk, increasing the beast's damage rate (1pt)

Abilities/Powers:
Chaotic Aura - allows Cid to absorb chaotic magic to inscrease mana (1pt)
Chaotic Fists - a magic that allows Cid's fists to have increased chaotic damage (1pt)
Slow - Slows down selected targets (1pt)

History:
Cid is a decaying Chaotic with necromancy always in his mind. Not much is actually known about this character apart from what he is, what he can do and the ugly creature that he commands. Noted to be seen after battlefeilds or wandering across various mountains.
Demand to see life's manager.
Make life rue the day it thought it could give me lemons.
Do you know who I am?
I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down!
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

Last edited by AcidK; 16 Feb 2004 at 13:20.
AcidK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2004, 00:13   #10
flapjack
crashed computer

You may be Human, Faerie, Dwarf, Slyph, Orkiform, or Golem

please, do edit your character before PK sees it and kills you outright

Unread 16 Feb 2004, 03:07   #11
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*Points at the 12 Races.*

Just being a part of a race, FJ. If I cannot be part of teh Chaotic Race, then I'll wait for PK to say something and then I'll change the character
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
Unread 16 Feb 2004, 12:11   #12
flapjack
crashed computer

hmm, now you're either being to stupid to read, to ignorant to understand or to stubborn to follow the rules.

It clearly says that you CANNOT be Chaotic, a dragon, a gryffin, an angelic, a demonic or a merpeople.
your character is thus not allowed

Unread 16 Feb 2004, 12:24   #13
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

fj - They live quite a long time, but it's very variable. Anything from 100 - 500 years is normal. Everything else is fine.

UQ - Char approved

AK - Hmm... everything is fine except the race. I will however allow you to be a Demonic if you wish, due to you being the Chaos hero.

Unread 16 Feb 2004, 13:05   #14
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Zappa Tenderlea is infamous around these partsZappa Tenderlea is infamous around these parts

Name: Rofellos
Race: fairy (elf)
Main element: Nature
Sub element: magic

wears:
Elven cloth

Oak Staff (5 pt)
Staff(1pt)
element: nature (1pt)
element ability: Nurture (increases growthrate of a natural lifeform, be it vegitation or animal)
element ability: command (%chance of target vegitation or animal to follow orders such as: attack, entangle, overgrow, scout, mentaly transmit information (like asking an ageold tree to tell me about magical keys and this Chronosdude and about possible enemies that passed by earlier, etc etc etc))
element ability: gather mana (draws a small amount of mana from it's surroundings. the amount increases if the need is higher, and the surrounding nature approves, and feels it neccesairy (like goku's spirit bomb :P)

both natural and magical mana stored in Rofellos's body (2pt)

Guardian Steed (5pt)
Beast (1pt)
element: magic (1pt)
element: nature (1pt)
elemental ability: (nature) feral rage (creature goes into a sort of frenzy, in defence of nature and it's master)
elemental ability: (magic) wall of energy (creature creates a wall of magical energies, shielding itself and it's rider from attacks)

history:
Rofellos: an elvish emisairy, peacefull at mind, had lived his life in the way of the druids, defending and healing the land, helping nature create forests and other havens of peace troughout his moon world
Guardian Steed: a magicaly enhanced lynx, slightly taller, thus able to carry it's master, and be used as a steed, and also smarter than it's 100% purely natural counterpart. It has been with it's master for many years, and has grown accustomed to him as much as to it's own life.

I have but one wish: to see you all rot in hell before I trade this life for eternity

The truth can't hurt you, it's just like the dark, it scares you wittless, but in time you see things clear and stark
Zappa Tenderlea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2004, 13:19   #15
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

thats okay, I'll edit the race to Demonic
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 16 Feb 2004, 15:10   #16
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold

can i be... angelic?

i like-sy the looks. and he doesn't have to be the normal standard for angelics, right? can be a tad.. different, but still.. like.. good?

and depending on dachi's choice, light or order for me...

and, only one hero per main element? or?

Last edited by Fluffie; 16 Feb 2004 at 15:22.
Fluffie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2004, 15:13   #17
Inspectre
Dance Puppets Dance

Inspectre is an unknown quantity at this point

not enough time to make a character, but for the moment put me down for Shadow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
like you in your threads after about a week

ZING!
I love you Phang.
Inspectre is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2004, 17:47   #18
No Dachi

I'm going Light, Mr Fluffie. I guess that makes you Order. We can be allies

Unread 16 Feb 2004, 18:05   #19
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold

If I pick Fire as my element can I be a dragon?

"One hour of thinking is better than 70 years of divine service."
- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Hewitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2004, 19:14   #20
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold

"Fluffie"
Angelic Crusader of Smiting

Once set out to smite all those unjust and unorderly, to uphold order and to make the world a safer place to live in. That kind of thing. May sometimes have an unorthodox way of smiting (see the Uzi part a bit below), but (according to himself) he is a rightious smiter.
Having been wandering across the surface of many different planets, he has become quite an adept in using his wings, uzi and conjurable shield. However, he is also a bit looser when it comes to behaviour, some might call it strangely happy, some might call it mad, but all will hopefully recognize the amount of justice he has and will spread. Hopefully.

Main Element:
Order
Sub Elements:
Technology & Magic

Abilities:
"Flight" (1 Pt)
Notes: A basic ability of the Angelic kin, due to their having wing. Due to training (or a point spent) however, their skills improve and they are capable of much more with their wings.

Shield of Order (3 Pts)
Item Type: Power (1 Pt)
Elemental Ability: Order (1 Pt)
Notes: Can be conjured at will, this is like a big-ass shield that knights would use, only it is transparant and it shimmers, so you can actually see it... a bit. It offers all round general protection to anything it happens to block and has extra blocking skills against that what is unorderly.

Items:
Crusader's Uzi of Divine Smiting (3 Pts)
Item Type: Machine Gun (1 Pt)
Elemental Ability: Technology (1 Pts)
Elemental Ability: Order (1 Pt)
Notes: An oversized and souped up Uzi with an equally oversized clip. Fires high power and velocity bullets of smiting, that will damage 'normal' 'stuff' 'normally', but it will do smitingly extra damage to those that need to be smited (the unorderly). Comes with a Clip o' Smiting by default.

Clip o' Smiting (3 Pts)
Item Type: Ammo (1 Pt)
Ability: Regeneration (1 Pt)
Notes: An oversized clip of smiting bullets for the Crusader Uzi of Divine Smiting. When not inside the Uzi, it magically regenerates bullets.

Ring of Orderly Movement (2 Pts)
Item Type: Artifact (1 Pt)
Notes: Grants the user the ability to tear down the walls of time and space, to instantly move from one location to the next. Only can be used to move to a location or person that is "order"ly though.

All perhaps still subject to change.

Last edited by Fluffie; 17 Feb 2004 at 14:50.
Fluffie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2004, 19:17   #21
No Dachi

Ariake Katana
Sword (1 pt)
Elemental Ability: Light (1 pt)
Ability: Divine Protection (it absorbs bullets, cleared with PK, 1 pt)

Kami Wakizashi
Sword (1 pt)
Elemental Ability: Order (1 pt)
Ability: Arbitrate (gives No Dachi increased abilities when fighting in the name of justice, 1 pt)

Clairvoyance Amulet
Artifact (1 pt)
Ability: Clairvoyance (the amulet allows No Dachi, when combined with his zen conditioning, to clear his mind completely of emotion and outside thoughts, allowing him to detect very subtle changes in the environment around him. Basically enhances his senses a lot, 1 pt)

Plane Rider
Horse (beast, 1 pt)
Elemental Ability: Air (1 pt)
Ability: Rift (Plane Rider is an etherial being composed of elemental air, though it looks like a normal horse, and thusly has the power to 'slip' in and out of dimensions, thus allowing No Dachi to travel vast distances in a relatively short amount of time. It does limit his speed in the physical realm, though)

Character: No Dachi
Main Element: Light
Sub Elements: Air, Order
Items: Nano-Enhancements (Speed, 1 pt). Amulet of Clairvoyance, Plane Rider (transportation)
Weapons: Ariake Katana, Kami Wakizashi

History: No Dachi is a samurai (for a change), and a member of a very ancient order of warriors dedicated to upholding the Will of the Light. He was recruited into the order at a young age after his innate Light energy was spotted by the wizened eyes of an elderly swordmaster. This same swordmaster took No Dachi in and, through all of the young lad's childhood up to the age of 17, trained him in the ways of the warrior. Shortly after No Dachi turned 17, the old swordmaster passed away, marking No Dachi as a full member of the order before he did so. Since then No Dachi has travelled around the solar system, and enigmatic figure, punishing the evil and the dark for their crimes. Whilst he will always do what is right, he also strictly adheres to Bushido, the Way of the Warrior, as was taught to him by his sensei, this is what gives him a strong sense of Order. No Dachi was also very well schooled in old lore and in mind control by the elderly swordmaster, and in one of his many meditation sessions drew close also to the spirits of air. As such he is said to move a little faster than the ordinary human. Over his years as a paladin of truth, justice and good No Dachi has aquired contacts in all of the species, though mostly humans and the Angelic. He has often worked in the past with an Angelic Crusader of Smiting named Fluffie (lo Fluffie ).

Appearance: Middling height, No Dachi will always have his swords showing as a warning to those who would seek to antagonise him. At the start of the thread he is dressed in bamboo armour laced with blue and gold thread. In his pack he also carries a pure white kimono for when the armour gets damaged to the point of needing extensive repairs.

Unread 16 Feb 2004, 19:47   #22
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Lo Mister Light-ish Ninja
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 18:03   #23
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Zappa, AK, ND, Fluffie
Characters approved.

IS
OK, but make it quick eh?

Hewitt
Saw THAT one coming
Yes, on the condition it's small dragon (i.e. nearly baby) and has no idea about other dragons.

Tech, Nature, Fire, Dark, Chaos, Order, Light, Air are now taken or reserved. This leaves Water, Earth, Magic and Lightning.

Unread 17 Feb 2004, 18:15   #24
flapjack
crashed computer

i'm almost feeling like making a second character, but unless nobody else joins before we start, i suppose i won't be allowed.
The second character would be an earth character, or a magic character

Unread 17 Feb 2004, 18:29   #25
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

* Levels the smiting end of his smiting Uzi at AcidK.

Ye be Chaos. Chaos is not Order.

* Finger twitches around trigger o' smiting-ness.

And I so want to smite

Smite so badly.
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 19:04   #26
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Ur_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the rough

PK2, I've looked at all the other characters and judged that my character was a bit weak, so I've traded my battery for another nano-enhancement (cloak). I hope that is ok with you? If not, I'll change it back or try to come up with something else.
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 19:07   #27
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Zappa Tenderlea is infamous around these partsZappa Tenderlea is infamous around these parts
one flapjack in the thread is bad enough...

I have but one wish: to see you all rot in hell before I trade this life for eternity

The truth can't hurt you, it's just like the dark, it scares you wittless, but in time you see things clear and stark
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 19:29   #28
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

UQ - Yes, that's fine

Unread 17 Feb 2004, 20:55   #29
Bakan
To Old to Die......

Bakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the rough

*Sighs*

If another character is needed, I'll make one...... maybe tonight.

What choices do I have left?
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 21:14   #30
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK places the end of his staff at Fluffie's smiting Uzi.*

Careful there, or ye may end up with just thine feet.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 21:42   #31
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Water, Earth, Magic and Lightning Bakan

Unread 17 Feb 2004, 22:55   #32
Inspectre
Dance Puppets Dance

*Centers the crosshairs of his sniper rifle on the middle of fluffie's forehead

Just say the word, Acid.
Quote:

ZING!
I love you Phang.
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 22:58   #33
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

It's all PK's fault, he ain't starting the thread.
And that's you fault mister Inspectre. Where's your sign up?
Unread 18 Feb 2004, 09:12   #34
flapjack
crashed computer

*floats off and hides behind a cloud*

*flapjack uses both his hurricane abilities (1 in the sword, 1 of myself) to make a small hurricane start and then takes out his bow, now with increased accuracy, and aims for the angelic person, since he's the 1 that started this*

Unread 18 Feb 2004, 13:31   #35
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

* Puts the Uzi away again.

Gee. Everyone had to get involved again, eh. Seems they think you can't handle yourself AK
Unread 18 Feb 2004, 13:51   #36
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

*quietly ignores the arrogant and ignorant troublemakers, and directs his attention to Cronos, with this one question: "are we supposed to cooperate, all of us? it seemed logical to me, while listening to your explanation, but those others seem a tad to hotheaded to think about our mutual mission, our goal for the comming 12 hours..." Quietly, Rofellos looked around him once more, and awaited an answer*

Unread 18 Feb 2004, 15:31   #37
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

bloody hell, what i wasn't doing wasn't really threadwise
Unread 18 Feb 2004, 16:50   #38
Inspectre
Dance Puppets Dance

Name: Richard Smith

Main Element: Dark (2 Element pts)

Sub Elements: Technology (1 Element pt)
Magic (1 Element pt)

Weapon: "Gargolye" Sniper Rifle (4 Pts Total)

Type: Rifle (1 pt)
Enhancements: X-ray scope (1 pt)
Enhancements: Camoflauge Field (1 pt) - Renders rifle and user invisble for a short time
Enhancements: Recharger (1 pt) - Allows the battery that the camoflauge field and X-ray scope use to recharge using some of Richard's own life energy
Notes: A high-powered rifle that Richard has used to take out a majority of his targets with. In addition to the zoom abilities, the scope can enter a mode that allows its user to see through thin walls, enabling him/her to take out someone hiding in a building.

Weapon: Dual .45 Handguns (1 pt Total)
Type: Pistol
Notes: A simple pair of hand-guns, used in some of Richard's more . . . "up close" work.

Ammo: Life Drainers (3 pts Total)
Type: Ammo (1 pt)
Enhancements: Armor Piercing (1 pt)
Enhancements: Shadow Magic (1 pt)
Notes: Bullets for the "Gargoyle", this high velocity rounds can pierce even the thickest of armor. Worse still, if the actual bullets hit a target of living matter, it will begin to suck the very life out of it. As such, Richard has rarely needed a second shot to deal with most of his victims.

Personal Ability: Shadow Form
Type: Ability (1 pt)
Notes: This ability allows Richard to change form into an insubstantial shadow, easily blending into the background in low light, and somewhat incospicously in bright light.

Personal Ability: Shadow Run
Type: Ability (1 pt)
Notes: This ability again changes Richard into a shadow, although now he can move very rapidly wherever there is enough shadow and darkness to support him. Not especially useful in broad daylight, but very dangerous for his enemies once the sun goes down.

Gadget: Nano-Factory
Type: Gadget ( 1 pt)
Elemental Ability: Shadow (1 pt)
Notes: This little piece of technology allows Richard to produce the fairly large number of Life Drainers in his possession. If given enough time and scrap metal to work, the small hand-held gadget can produce one Life Drainer every two hours or so, reassembling the raw materials into bullets, and then embuing them with Life Drainning energy.

Appearance & History: Forthcoming.
Quote:

ZING!
I love you Phang.

Last edited by Inspectre; 19 Feb 2004 at 05:28.
Unread 18 Feb 2004, 22:05   #39
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

When Hewitt and Bakan post their characters, we'll start.

IS - Character is fine.

Unread 18 Feb 2004, 23:36   #40
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

erm... just a question... Inspectre's character was accepted although it added up to 15pts...?
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 01:52   #41
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Well he paid points for the elements he chose, which is not necessary.
The items and abilities look like they haven't been done entirely correct, but I think more people have such "flaws".

The way (I thought) it works, is that you pay 1 point for every item, weapon, artifact, transport, beast, gadget or power and then add 1 point to make whatever it is you picked, react with the element of your choice (the part where it says "elemental ability") and then you come up with a description of the ability, which also costs 1 point. I guess this means that there isn't any stuff that costs just 2 points. Things that cost only 1 point are "normal" items (e.g. a sword, or a handgun).
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 05:30   #42
Inspectre
Dance Puppets Dance

There . . . . fixed it. :-p I should now have 4 "Elemental Points" & 12 "Regular Points".

The Elemental points are just to indicate how strong I am in the various elements.

Thank you for your support Ur_Quan. I'll make sure to give you bonus points if you ever join any of my "currently running" threads.
Quote:

ZING!
I love you Phang.
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 12:19   #43
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Yes, it was SLIGHTLY dodgey, but it wasn't overpowered, so I allowed it. As is now shown, it adds up to 12 points.

Unread 19 Feb 2004, 17:24   #44
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspectre
There . . . . fixed it. :-p I should now have 4 "Elemental Points" & 12 "Regular Points".

The Elemental points are just to indicate how strong I am in the various elements.

Thank you for your support Ur_Quan. I'll make sure to give you bonus points if you ever join any of my "currently running" threads.
You're welcome.
If I ever decide to join a thread of yours, I don't want any special treatment through. Whatever everybody else gets is good enough for me.

Although, on the other hand... :gollum:
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 23:34   #45
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

I was only doing a random read of characters and I thought it odd, was no big deal
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 21 Feb 2004, 02:04   #46
Bakan
To Old to Die......

Bakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the rough

Name: Bakan
Race: Human/Slyph Hybrid
Main Element: Lightning - 2 Element Points
Sub-Element: Magic - 1 Element Point
Sub-Element: Technology - 1 Element Point

Inborn Ability
  • Bakan's Being - (Lightning) - 2 Points: Having lived a long time channeling the forces of lightning, Bakan himself can turn himself in a being of pure energy. In this state, Bakan is unable to affect matter, only other energies, yet he can heal himself while in this state by absorbing energy, but this healing takes massive amounts of energies or time. His clothing and equipment are automatically changed into energy when Bakan changes, and are preserved until Bakan returns to his original form. While in this state, Bakan can only cast Waves of Lightning, however he has to be careful not to overdraw his energies into this ability for it could cause him to disperse for a time.
  • Waves of Lightning - (Lightning) - 1 Point: This allows Bakan to channel his natural energy into waves of lightning that can either come from his hands, or using extreme concentration can appear in mid-air. He can use this ability while in both his physical form and lightning form. These bolts can rain cause great damage to the target, or the general area, or can be used to charge various devices.
  • Duel-Sword Fighting - 1 Point: Throughout his life, Bakan has trained himself in the art of weilding two swords at the same time. This extensive training has paid off in that Bakan's sword fighting abilities are on par with many of the great masters of the sword.

Weapons
  • Sword of Vengence
    • Weapon Type - Sword - 1 Point
    • Elemental Ability (Lightning)- Shock - 1 Point: This allows Bakan to focus his natural ability into the sword, creating a eletrical charge around the sword that causes significant damage to the target.
    • Elemental Ability (Magic) - Aura of Death - 1 Point: This "guides" the sword, causing it to strike out at the enemy in a position to cause maximum damage.
    • Elemental Ability (Magic) - Corruption - 1 Point: Upon contact, this causes the wound to fester rapidly. A scatch on a arm for example could within a hour result in the arm falling off.
  • Sword of Defence
    • Weapon Type - Sword - 1 Point
    • Elemental Ability (Lightning) - Shield- 1 Point: This allows Bakan to focus his natural ability into the sword, creating a eletrical charge around the sword like a "shield" that can absord some damages.
    • Elemental Ability (Magic) - Aura of Defence - 1 Point: This "guides" the sword, placing it into position for maximum defence.
    • Elemental Ability (Magic) - Healing - 1 Point: This sword, upon contact heals the target of injuries.

Appearance
Typically clad in a black cloak, Bakan hides his face from the world under the cloak. Underneath he wears simple clothing, with his two swords along his legs. He resembles humans physically, though his skin has a grey tone to his, and his eyes are completly black. He has long black hair, typically tied in a ponytail.

History
Noone knows where Bakan came from. His earliest memories are from being within a orphanage in undercity of New York City on Earth, teased because of his appearance. For many years Bkaan wondered where he came from, and what he was until he was finally subjected to a genetic test which revealed his racehood.

From a young age, Bakan was tested to be highly intelligent. Yet this, and his ability to fly scared more prospective parents away, until one day a Mage was walking through the area of the city, he saw Bakan. Not revealing to Bakan that he had a vision of him, the Mage quickly adopted Bakan, and started training him in the Magical arts. For many years, master and student worked together, until Bakan was on par with many of the great mage's. His curosity not yet satisfied, Bakan also started tinkering with pieces of technology. When the old Mage died, Bakan went off to help the under-world of Earth by getting rid of those that would use their mystical abilities for evil.

He gained popularity has he and several other mystics dealt with issues with magic-empowered criminals that technology alone coulden't deal with. As a hobby Bakan also started training in the art of the sword, for he found them to be a most elegant weapon when weilded properly. Things seemed to be going good, until one fateful mission.

A rouge mystic had somehow tapped into a power, creating a vast elemental formed of lightning. Bakan's team was called in to take care of the situation. In short, within the span of 5 minutes Bakan's team was dead, with Bakan barely clinging to life. Sensing death, Bakan tapped into his knowledge, and casted a spell that was forbidden, not for it's evil but for the cost upon the wearer. This spell was a containment spell, which caused the unleashed lightening elemental to be merged into Bakan himself. This changed Bakan drastically, for instead of mere containment, Bakan was changed, becoming a being of lightning.

For the next hundred years, Bakan wandered around as a energy being, unable to take physical shape. Travelling the solar system, Bakan eventually found a ancient temple, designed to focus mystical abilities. Tapping into the power of the temple, Bakan was able to restore himself to physical form. Depowering the elemental inside him, Bakan was able to change himself upon will. This spell destroyed the temple, with the only remaining relics two swords that Bakan kept.

No longer known, Bakan decided to work from the shadows. With the two swords as his only possessions, Bakan works in the worst parts of civilization, taking out those who seek to destroy civilization.

Last edited by Bakan; 22 Feb 2004 at 18:45.
Bakan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2004, 16:11   #47
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Now we're just waiting for Hewitt, that lazy ass

Unread 21 Feb 2004, 18:16   #48
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold

ooc: HEH. I'll give you lazy ass.....

Name: Jasmine Hewitt
Race: Part-Dragon (Cursed Human)
Sex: Female
Main Element: Fire (4 EP's)
Sub-Element : None

History Jasmine started out her life as a common street orphan turned child-thief, roaming many a busy street grabbing wallets and other valuables. By her mid-teens she had progressed to robbing houses and was by this point rather good at it.

However, one night she was inevitably caught, trying to rob a mansion no less. The man turned out to be Paul Hewitt, a mage of notable quality and high wisdom. Rather than press charges, Paul took Jasmine under his wing and decided he would make use of her 'unique' talents. Of course in the beginning Jasmine resisted. There were numerous escape attempts at first but the mage was indeed a crafty old coot and each attempt ended up with somekind of unusual and often humiliating punishment.

Jasmine did get to like the old man. She was educated and well taken care of and also was permitted to train often as well as go after many different persuits. Soon the bond between them became one like that between father and daughter, such was the love that Jasmine couldn't bare being seperated from the mage for very long. She ended up accepting the name of 'Hewitt' as her own.

Although Paul Hewitt did love his adopted daughter he did have one other love. Antiquities. As Jas's skills came to fruitation, he began to take her on long expeditions to retrieve artifacts to add to his collection. She proved to a certain knack for the profession and together with Paul faced many dangers. Not long after it all began the old mage began to feel more and more the effects of age. He came on less and less trips with his daughter to a point where he barely left that extensive library of his. By now Jasmine was well known for her exploits and had a job at the local academy as an assistant professor for the department of arceology and ancient lore. She now lead many an expedition on her own and pushed herself to recover even greater treasures than her last find.

Then she went too far.

On such trip took her into an ancient dragon resting place. She had gone it alone on this one, judging it to be one of those recovery jobs too dangerous bring along anyone else. She was searching for a legendary idol believed in myth to hold the soul of a dragon as the higher draconic powers determined whether the creature was ready to pass on into the afterlife. Finding the out the location of this place had been incredibly difficult so much so that it was almost too easy when after wandering around couple of empty halls she came across a vast horde of riches with an unconscious red dragon lying upon it. The creature appeared to be dead when she had got up the nerve to take a closer look. She soon discovered why - a large majestic idol carved into a column of dragons and spirits from a material with no name hovered three feet in the air over the prone body of the dragon. Her prize.

Wasting no time, Jasmine Hewitt scrambled up the beast before her and went straight for the idol. After analysing the priceless artifact for a few minutes she determined it to be safe and reached out to bag the idol.

Jas was uneasy. It all felt too easy...... and her instincts proved to be right.

As soon as she touched the dragon soul stone a massive wave of magic and energy seemed to bore right into the depths of her soul as the spirit within lashed out at whatever had disturbed the centuries long ritual. Consumed with rage at the intrusion the dragon spirit wrenched itself free of the soulstone and headed for it's body post haste.

In the process it travelled through Jasmine.

Stumbling to the gold studded ground Jasmine begin dazed and confused as an alien presense welled up inside her body. In the fall she lost her pistol belt which was not good since there was now a very angry and very conscious dragon just becoming aware of her presence. Jas grabbed blindly for a weapon of some kind but doing anything right now proved difficult as thousands of voices seemed to be roaring in her head. She itched all over and was hurting badly in several places but worse still she could just see the dragon turn towards her ready to pounce. Then suddenly her hand found the hilt of a weapon of some kind....

....and then she blacked out.

She awoke some time later lying on her back with nothing but the clothes on her back, the tattered remains of her rucksack and a long crystalline sword that she later came to call 'Dragon's Tooth'.

It wasn't until a few weeks later that she began to notice the first changes. She realised, to her horror, that she was slowly changing into a dragon. That dragon soulstone had done something to her. Fearing to return in case the changes accelerated she instead turned to her father but he could do nothing. Dragon magic was just too powerful. Indeed every single magical practioner she visited said like wise. Frustated and angry, she decided to somehow get on with her life while still keeping an eye out with somekind of cure but after several months fruitless effort she had found none.

She had by now reached her current appearance. She still worked at the academy despite her appearance and even went out on a few more expeditons. But just recently she was starting to find it hard to control her temper and many nasty incidents began to arrise. To make matters much worse her kind and loving father had recently died from extreme old age.

Now at the funeral, teary eyed as she gets up to speak anger begins to well up inside of her as she notices several people giving her funny and even suspicious looks. There was a rumour floating about that she had finally lost control and killed her own father. Just thinking of it made her mad. So mad in fact that she felt like doing something that would normally be considered inhumane..............

It is at this point that she is suddenly blinded by a bright flash of light only to find herself half a second later standing on the face of some strange clock.......

Appearance
Think 'Lara Croft' meets 'Draco' only not so well endowed Jasmine is about 5'7" with emerald green reptilian eyes and an athletic build. She is covered from head to toe erm, claw in firey red outer scales and pale yellow inner scales running from the lower tip of her 4' long tail right up to the top of her graceful neck. Jas has a semi-dragon like head with an almost cute short muzzle (cute that is, if it wasn't for the rows of draconic teeth contained within) She has 3" long, pointed horse-like ears and two twisted horns extending from the near-back of her skull.
Standard attire is a loose fitting, low cut black top with matching pants and a strange cloak that appears to twist light around it.

Skills
Stealth - (1P) In her early years as a common thief, Jasmine soon learned the importance of moving around quickly in a light-footed manner. In the years that followed she was always practicing the skill to further her exploits as a thief and then as a treasure hunter later onwards. Jas says it's still amusing to creep up on peeps just for the hell of it, place a firecracker in their pocket and then move away to get into a good position to see the different expressions on peoples faces when it goes off.

Lockpicking (1P) - Every good thief knows their way around your average lock and since retriving artifacts from sacred places is sorta like stealing from the dead, every good treasure hunter knows this too.

Explosives (1P) - There comes a time and a place when you come across something that cannot be opened with the intricate art of lockpicking. The answer? Why blow it up of course. () Jasmine has extensive know how on a large number of both magical and physical explosives which she has used on many an occasion, both fun and serious.

Close Combat Training (2P's) - Everyone gets caught in the act once in a while. No matter how good you are at being sneaky some bored higher power sitting on their lazy fat-ass all millenium might do something like make that seemingly obvious twig snap under your step or make that sturdy-looking beam collaspe or make the best laid charges explode prematurely. Escape then is generally the best option then and that generally involved knocking a few peeps flat. So Jasmine mastered the arts of 'kung fu fighting'... er, yeah. And though she will only grudingly admit it, her fairly recent transformation has improved this ability to freakish levels as well as allow the addition of some funky new moves.

Special Abilities
Dragon Fire (Fire, 1P) - This was probably the first new ability Jasmine discovered after her transformation. Unfortunately the sneeze that gave light to this discovery resulted in a rather embarrissing situation that required a new set of clothing shortly afterwards.....
Dragon Scales (Fire, Racial 1P) - Jasmine's new 'skin' is both fire retardant and resistant to physical blows much like the normal scales found on a full dragon. It's like wearing a full body suit of medium armour while still being naked.
Fire Shield (Fire, 1P) - Pretty self explainatory; a magical aura of fire that surrounds Jasmine for protection. Again the discover of this power ended up in another rather embarrissing situation.

Weapons
Dragon's Tooth (Bastard Sword, 3P's total) - This crystalline blade came from the same place where she had been cursed. At first it seemed just like a fancy addition to some long dead kings attire, but as her transformation progressed the blade began to take on some unique qualities......
Burning blade (Fire, 1P) - Whenever drawn the crystal blade glows from within and then starts burning with a forever consuming flame.
Firewrath (Fire, 1P) - With a little concentration, Jasmine discovered the burning blade could be used to fire explosive fireballs.

Items
Colour Shifting Cloak (Artifact, 1P) - At initial glace it looks like just your average looking cloak. And then the wearer moves, it's colours shift and you have a sudden urge to hurl. This rather nifty piece of clothing acts as a sort of instant camoflarge - it blends in with the background making it's wearer difficult to see if used correctly. So looking directly at the cloak for extended periods of time is not recommended for those with vertigo or epilepsy.

"One hour of thinking is better than 70 years of divine service."
- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Hewitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2004, 09:40   #49
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Actually, I retract my earlier statement as

1. That's a damn nice history and
2. I'm bound to be acused of it later.

So, without further ado, let's start. Water, Earth and Magic remain open to be joined by anyone who wants to, at any point in the thread.

Chronos: When I activate this great machine, you will all be returned to where you were 12 hours previously. For whatever reason, this was on one of these four worls; Earth, Moon, Mars or Saturn. With this in mind, you should come up with a plan of action first. Perhaps you wish to search for two keys at once in case one party fails, or perhaps you wish to devote more to the discovery of the apocolypse. I cannot decide this for you. I will be unable to guide you while you are there, so any questions you have, you should ask of me now. I will answer.

Unread 22 Feb 2004, 14:04   #50
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

The Angelic being known as Fluffie looks around the circle, as he listens to all that Chronos has to see. He recognises the variety of beings and Elements, as well as the Ninja of Light, known as Dachi. Giving the man a friendly nod as their eyes make contact, he keeps an eye on the demonic being, standing in the corner of his eye... well not really standing there of course, as that would go together with a world of pain most probably, those nasty wings poking his eyeballs and such things.

Oh well. They were here for a purpose.... And he'd let someone else do the talking, for now.