User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying

Unread 23 May 2005, 23:02   #451
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Zappa Tenderlea is infamous around these partsZappa Tenderlea is infamous around these parts
Re: The Cleansing

just wait there for Vicotnik, tell him who it was that killed him... I doubt I'll be willing to waste words on that scumbag....

I have but one wish: to see you all rot in hell before I trade this life for eternity

The truth can't hurt you, it's just like the dark, it scares you wittless, but in time you see things clear and stark
Zappa Tenderlea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2005, 15:12   #452
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Ärketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really nice

Jacob "I will"

The next moment you hear a thud and he falls to his knees, still smiling, but blood drops from his lips. He falls straight forward and you can see the bolt in his back, neatly going through his ribcage.

Behind him you can see the shooter. And his companions. At least a dozen men, half of them still in the air. They are moving down a rope that seems to be eminating from thin air.

One of them shouts at you.

"Just put your weapons down sir, and noone else will be hurt, the battle will soon be over and everyone can get on with their lives"

Hewitt "First? No, tough it has been a while since I last laid my eyes upon you"

The dragon breathes heavily.

"I must admit, we all thought you were dead, I could no longer sense you, nor could anyone else, we had to assume care of your offspring obviously, I hope you do not mind but they were so young, and without both you and your companion, they would have been eaten by wild beasts, or even dragons"

Tirakcity-Volthar The arrows pass you and strike the shield but do not hurt you.

As you advance, several tiraks join in, altough half of them get hit before reaching the archers.

Suddenly you are very close to them, very close indeed, they scatter as soldiers races up to engage you.
Godwin's Law prov. [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.
Ärketrollmannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2005, 15:20   #453
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Zappa Tenderlea is infamous around these partsZappa Tenderlea is infamous around these parts
My weapon stays at my side... who are you?

saying these words, Jacob sheeted his sword, giving the idea he had no intention of fighting, yet every muscle in his body tensed as he mentaly prepared to dodge the forthcomming attacks, draw, and counter, unleashing his fury that had been boiling up since he left the village, so long ago it seemed...

I have but one wish: to see you all rot in hell before I trade this life for eternity

The truth can't hurt you, it's just like the dark, it scares you wittless, but in time you see things clear and stark
Unread 24 May 2005, 21:25   #454
Darkling
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold

Charging up towards the scattering archers, letting out a an abrupt command as the rock around his blades crumbles apart. Swinging the double sides blade around with a quick twirl sending the remaining loose rock flying outwards vicously, the blade hopfully meeting timely with the neck of one aproaching gaurds. Jumping back bringing the blade around to the his front letting his balance slide purpsoly. Resisiting the urge to let out a harty laugh, closing his eyes for the briefest moment letting out another series of musical note. The metal of the blade turning a crimson red before bursting into flames, Volthar nodding his head oddly at its sight despite the situation he was on he was feeling relived regardless.
"This works out the stress rather well you know, a pity you wont be around to use that small bit of wisdom later"
Shifitng his foot around his side tilting the blade downwards, starting of in a sprint and tumble rising with a whirl of his blades cutting through the air around him.
Darkling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2005, 23:29   #455
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

dragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to all

Vea waited impatiently as Volthar worked his way closer to the enemy. She wanted to help, she wanted to do something but there really was so little she could. As the soldiers start to swarm around him, she decides it's time. Going into her starting dance pose, down on one knee, she waits a moment then leaps a good 6 inches in the direction of the main hall. Keeping herself mostly hidden she continues dancing quickly, twriling and leaping in random moments. Her image doing the same in the main area, dodging anything aimed at her with her erratic movements. She breathes slowly, hoping her energy lasts long enough to create enough of a distraction for Volthar to have a better chance of stopping the hoard of soldiers.

* tiger uses the ultimate way in, trough the water pipes
* Shadowhawk idly points out that this is #rpgal, the pipes are probably blocked from all the bs that you come up with.
dragonsjem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2005, 19:58   #456
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Ärketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really nice

jacob "We are the second attack force of the Infiltrator. Just relax, we are already taking the castle. We will have the city by tomorrow evening and then we can move on to the reprogramming of the inhabitants. So, we won't have any problems with you then?

As he speaks, his companions runs out to the left and right, estiblishing a perimeter as more people are coming down the ropes, there must be at least twenty of them now.

Captain Kreegan is nowhere to be seen, probably still in the gatehouse. Now you can see that some houses are being lit up. people are waking up, wether it is because of the commotion or because of early duties, you cannot tell.

It is still several hours until dawn.

Tirakcity The archers scatter and the first swordsman is unfotunatly (for him) cut down, you blade striking just above his chest, spraying you with blood. They all back of and try to form a cirkle around you, possibly to stab you in the back, not many of the attackers focus upon you tough, most are still shooting/engaging Tirakis, and a few archers are trying to kill Vea, with little luck.

Suddenly the cirkle is broken as Sir Clyde the knight and Sajjuk attacks the soldiers, creating confusion.

One man engages you, but he leaves his belly wideopen to a counterattack.

One thought goes trough your mind.

"By the gods, they are many"
Godwin's Law prov. [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.
Unread 25 May 2005, 20:12   #457
Dunin Hemm
Bärsärkarvarg

Dunin Hemm is on a distinguished road

Älhjögg grunts as people begin charging the army, taking on parts of it. Standing up he says, "Okay, now is our chance. Charge and cut your way to the tunnel, and stay together!" He wouldn't dare wager if they will follow him or not, but hopefully things will get moving now. He leaps down and runs as fast as he can towards the archers trying to get close to them before they can counter or summon help before he is in their midst.
"Rangers! Time to go!" he shouts before he reaches the enemy, thrusting his spear at the first compatible candidate.
Dunin Hemm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2005, 20:18   #458
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

"a good day to you, please try not to kill the pretty girls"

turning around, Jacob walks off, cooking with anger, but heeding the old seer's warnings

Unread 13 Jun 2005, 22:10   #459
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

I am back.

My university work has kept me busy but I am finally free.

I will post as soon as I can, just hang in there
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 23:00   #460
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold

i'll post shortly too then. shame on fluffie
Unread 14 Jun 2005, 18:06   #461
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ärketrollmannen
Hewitt "First? No, tough it has been a while since I last laid my eyes upon you"

The dragon breathes heavily.

"I must admit, we all thought you were dead, I could no longer sense you, nor could anyone else, we had to assume care of your offspring obviously, I hope you do not mind but they were so young, and without both you and your companion, they would have been eaten by wild beasts, or even dragons"
ooc: I could've sworn there was no response last time I checked.... oops?

"Companion? Offspring!?" I have offspring!?!? "But I've never been here... did you say dead?"

*Hewitt was now utterly confused, bridging on a total state of shock. There was no way a wise one would lie to his kin but how could all this be possible? As far as he could remember he had never had an actual companion, let alone offspring...

Hewitt felt the feeling of disturbance heavily now.

He looked up at the ancient dragon before him, studying the look of familiarity in his eyes. Answers.... need answers now. Taking a deep breath to calm down, Hewitt sighs deeply, looking down and muttering the word 'offspring' under his breath in mild bemusement this time before looking back up at the old one with utmost sincerity.*

"I have no memory of what you speak wise one, indeed I am at a loss. Please understand, I know nothing of any companion or o- *ahem* o-offspring in fact I do not remember ever being here before let alone having stayed for long enough to have sired offspring...."

*At this point Hewitt raises his forearms in a helpless gesture as words fail him for a few moments.*

"I-I... help me out here. How can this be possible? I know you speak the truth since you are a wise one but... I... can... not... remember......."

"One hour of thinking is better than 70 years of divine service."
- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!

Last edited by Hewitt; 5 Aug 2005 at 16:39.
Hewitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2005, 12:40   #462
Kal'rek

Kal'rek is a jewel in the roughKal'rek is a jewel in the roughKal'rek is a jewel in the roughKal'rek is a jewel in the rough

ooc/ er...is it too late to maybe snap out of my coma, acctually its probly best not to even now. i still have no broadband /ooc
Unread 5 Aug 2005, 12:41   #463
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Hmm, the entire thread has slipped into a state of coma, do people actually want it revitalised? I have slightly more time now and maybe we could finish it?
Unread 5 Aug 2005, 15:24   #464
Darkling
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold

Well my issue with it right now is the lack of things I can do with what post I have, that what stopped me from posting. There just lack of detail im afraid in the reply to really work off, otehr than that I would preffer for the thread to carry on going.
Darkling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2005, 15:42   #465
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

dragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to all

I want this to continue to but the last DM we got wasn't clear enough to respond. I was really enjoying the thread and my character.

* Shadowhawk idly points out that this is #rpgal, the pipes are probably blocked from all the bs that you come up with.
Unread 5 Aug 2005, 15:53   #466
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Ofcourse you couldn't continue, it was me who stopped posting, not you guys.

I will bring you a reply on the tenth, when I get back from England.
Unread 5 Aug 2005, 16:34   #467
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ärketrollmannen
Hmm, the entire thread has slipped into a state of coma, do people actually want it revitalised?
HELL YES

"One hour of thinking is better than 70 years of divine service."
- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Hewitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2005, 11:59   #468
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

I shall not dignify that question with an answer... xept maybe this one:

*BUMP*

Unread 12 Aug 2005, 21:55   #469
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

heh

well, tomorrow will be a posting day!
Unread 13 Aug 2005, 00:20   #470
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold

so dragonsjem is dancing to confuse evil people, darkling is fighting them after having charged them, two npcs (sir clyde and sajjuk) have joined his fight, tiraks are a bit here a bit there so really a bit everywhere fighting the nidlanders, the rangers and dunin hemm are fighting their way to the tunnel to escape and before he charged off i was with dunin.

this is what i understand is going on... so here comes my post that i should've posted oh so long ago *blushes*

//

(This is from Ark's last DM concerning me, I think. after this i think dunin ran off, trying to fight his way to or through the tunnels to escape.)

"Tirakcity The arrows are well aimed and more Tiraks fall to their knees or just keels over.

Suddenly a tirak throws himself down into cover just next to the pair of you, he has a broadbladed spear in his hand and is protected by a leather hauberk. His eyes are shining with fury. He turns to Jachul

"The evil men are here to kill us, but we can get you to safety, we can probably get you all through the tunnels, and then you can avenge us, or do you think we can fight them? Your friends seems to be very able warriors"

He is very polite and speaks in a noble manner...for a tirak"

//

(So here it is, my actual post : )

Jachul watched the champion (Dunin/Ahljog) storm off while calling his rangers, making a run for the tunnels as the tirak had suggested. It seemed as if the warrior was either ignoring him or that a time of combat was not a time to talk. Whatever it was, Jachul stayed put, still safely behind his cover. Soon, he would have to act though and on the inside, he was torn. As he saw it, he had two options. He could either fight his way through the tunnels too and continue, or rather, begin his journey to find Vicotnik and end his existence, or stay and put up a maybe hopeless and senseless, as it'd most likely end in his defeat, fight, but at least he'd do the honourable thing and defend the tiraks, who had appointed him as their leader.

Once before he had failed... There was one kingdom that he already needed to take revenge for. He wouldn’t add another to the list. Firmly taking a hold of the hilt of his grand sword, he raises it and nods towards the tirak. Once they had been the servants, maybe slaves, of his kingdom, today at least, they would fight together. “I will not run to take revenge later. We will fight here and we will slay or be slain.” he says to the apparantly well-spoken tirak. Nodding again, this time even more steadfast and determined than the time before, he rises and starts his run towards the closest Nidland soldiers.

Running eratically to try and dodge any arrows being fired his way, the first Nidlander he finds gets a full portion of Jachul’s shoulder being thrust at him, hopefully knocking him down, while Jachul himself has already raised his sword to thrust or slash, whichever was most convenient, at the then nearest enemy soldier. He fights and at times looks around or over his shoulder, trying to see where the others and where the tiraks are – and if they need help or another kind of assistance. This fight was too big to be done singlehandedly, so he would watch their backs as good as he could, hoping they would do the same.
Unread 9 Sep 2005, 22:42   #471
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

i guess we all have reason to be sad now
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 00:07   #472
Kal'rek

Kal'rek is a jewel in the roughKal'rek is a jewel in the roughKal'rek is a jewel in the roughKal'rek is a jewel in the rough

lol, well that revitalisation was long lived, *raises glass and bellows* 'Here's to procrastination!'
Luv Kal'rek xxx
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 10:59   #473
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Hey dont rush me ok
Unread 10 Apr 2006, 12:34   #474
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Jachuls charge takes the soldiers by surprise, a bearded face is split in half by the powerfull blow of the greatsword, another is toppled by a downward slash. Tiraks from all over the city yell out and charge, straight over the square, falling, dying, and some of them, killing. The well armed and armoured soldiers in pikehelmets are however better trained and slowly your are being pushed back...

hewitt "What do you remember?" Do you remember the battle? The lightning that stole you out of the sky? The war against brothers and sisters, men and elves?

Do you remember Vicotnik?

The name chills...the room actually seems to go darker and colder as it is spoken
Unread 11 Apr 2006, 10:44   #475
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

*ahum*

Unread 23 Apr 2006, 23:11   #476
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

I'll see about posting after next week, after my final projects for this semester are over. You started just a couple weeks too early