User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 8 Mar 2017, 15:57   #551
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: R70 prediction & drama thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
Maybe the likes of mz will disagree but I think HCs should act where they see cheating if they give a damn about the game.
If at any point I gave the impression I think cheating is OK, then let me remedy that right now.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2017, 23:35   #552
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
If at any point I gave the impression I think cheating is OK, then let me remedy that right now.
No I don't think that. More whether HCs should actively work against their own interests and boot/report their own members.

Last edited by lokken; 8 Mar 2017 at 23:42.
lokken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2017, 09:38   #553
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What prompted that impression?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2017, 14:44   #554
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
What prompted that impression?
Think you might be a bit more ruthless but I could be wrong to be fair. Think it's a difficult question actually: do you risk bringing down the whole boat for the sake of one guy?
Unread 9 Mar 2017, 19:22   #555
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
I think some people may point to round 67 3:4's strategy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
do you risk bringing down the whole boat for the sake of one guy?
I think this question is not restricted to cheating but to every member that somehow causes harm to the alliance. Unless the cheating turns the universe against the ally in a hypocritical holy war or causes the ban of members with important functions, it will seldom cause any harm and will probably not even be perceived by the HCs.
In the case of a member with bad behavior I never saw HCs restraining themselves too much before punish/kicking the member.
In the case the choice is to prioritize ally resources to get gal or planet rank, forfeiting everyone else's ranks, in my opinion it is only something good when one already has a solid group, not something to be made in a first round ally intending to build core.
Unread 9 Mar 2017, 22:14   #556
lokken
BlueTuba

Actually dickheads are probably much easier to kick. As you'll have your own members pleading with you to do it.
Unread 11 Jul 2017, 10:01   #557
Advantix

Advantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Sometimes we agree to NAP/work with someone, saying that we want to stick to it EOR but only sticking to our 2week/1week maximum lengths because we dont want to end up ruining the whole universal political flow, much like Norse/Ult/App did this round.
We play planetarion with nothing more than a week to week plan, or a day to day plan sometimes, we dont hold grudges or avoid working with someone because they were annoying us last round or earlier on in the round.
Its quite diffrent "backstabbing" someone for short term gains than just letting a tick set deal run out because they are too far ahead of everyone else.
Ive always been very honest in my dealings, thats why people easily get annoyed with dealing with BowS. If we say we might hit Ult, or that we are considering to hit Apprime does not mean we are planning to do it, but that its always a option, and Apprime/Ultores can do what they want with that information.
Last round apprime choose to SK all BowS members because i told CarDi that if they didnt do any political moves, we could end up hitting Apprime if there was no other options. How he understood it was that he was threatned at gunpoint by me
Here butcher, you wanted proof.