User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 17 Apr 2009, 13:38   #1
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future
Finally, I'm leaving PATeam

After years, and what seems like forever, I've finally decided to leave PATeam. As thoose that know me will know, I've been somewhat inactive for shall we say a long time. For thoose that don't know me, thats probabaly why you don't know me.

I'd like to think that over my long career with PA I've done some things to help grow and improve, though I know many of you probabaly still hate many of the decisions I made.

I'd like to thank everyone in PATeam for a fun time working together, and I'd like to thank all thoose players who have helped PATeam try to make the game a bigger place.

As many will know, I've been so inactive I haven't actually signed up to the game for quite a few rounds. Who knows, maybe that will now change...

I look forward to bumping into many of you when you exile me from your galaxies for being inactive

As seems to be traditional in this sort of post I should probabaly thank a few individuals that I have particularly enjoyed working with over the years (if you arn't mentioned, it probabaly means I hate you )
-Dingo, Wipeout, Cat etc. for being excelent galaxy mates
-Appoco and cin for all thier hard work developing the game
-Dingo, Wipeout, cin, Nadar, Mistwraith etc. for being good alliance mates
-everyone from 7even
-everyone form NoS
-everyone from PATeam

Now, where is it I need to go to signup...

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2009, 13:39   #2
[DW]Entropy
Ent|lunch

[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Finally, I'm leaving PATeam

good luck being a peon again

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results."

"Ars longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum, iudicium difficile"
[DW]Entropy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2009, 13:40   #3
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Zeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really nice

Thanks for the efforts over the years.
Unread 17 Apr 2009, 13:53   #4
NRG-izer
aka Night-Sky - xVx HC

NRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to behold

for all things there is a certain moment in time..

u took sure more then a moment to put ur time and effort in pateam.

i wish u all the luck mr kal

past alliances :
r 01 - r 02 none
r 03 - r 04 TFD / ToT
r 05 - r 10,5 WP
r 11 LCH
r 12 - 90 Vision / xVx
r 91 - 100 Wave Zero / Syndicate

present alliances :
Tribute
since mid round 101
NRG-izer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2009, 14:14   #5
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

7even, greatest galaxy ever!
Unread 27 Apr 2009, 19:37   #6
Gabriel
Gabba gabba hey hey

Gabriel has a spectacular aura aboutGabriel has a spectacular aura aboutGabriel has a spectacular aura about

Just so you don't get lost
http://game.planetarion.com/signup.pl
Gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote