User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 28 Feb 2017, 20:58   #451
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
Re: R70 prediction & drama thread

Who was 6.1.10

Any one care to elaborate here ?

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2017, 21:09   #452
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Nothing is bugged and nothing was updated. Just people refusing to include close tags.[quote]
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2017, 21:52   #453
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
Who was 6.1.10

Any one care to elaborate here ?

a player called heat new to apprime
Unread 28 Feb 2017, 22:32   #454
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
a player called heat new to apprime
Really?

Did you have much conversation with him??

Unread 28 Feb 2017, 22:57   #455
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher7
Nah, its some new bug for sure.
I practicaly live in here, i wouldve noticed
I've had this for many years with the r10 skin pal
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2017, 23:23   #456
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Really?

Did you have much conversation with him??
on occasion but he kept to himself
Unread 28 Feb 2017, 23:49   #457
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
on occasion but he kept to himself
Maybe kept to
Himself because it was a cousin. Common knowledge inside and outside of apprime.

A cousin of your hc

Unread 1 Mar 2017, 00:02   #458
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenseas View Post
Migi was real indeed , but he runned some sort of scan script on his account for sure. If scan script was not working people had to call migi and get him to login to his account. Think he lived in thailand so the times he logged on was perfect for inc time, but yes sometimes he did not login and then we had no way to get scans as i can remember.

I have no evidence for this , but i really think nobody else than migi himself had any login details. So if no migi no scans.

Its different if you make up a fictive/fake person/Account to run a scan script for you. Which you have controll over at any times you want.

However i cant verify anything 100% as i dont know who made script , how it work 100% or who controll/sets it up.

Only thing i know i played in different allies and i have seen it used multiple times in diff allies.

If anyone knows how it work they should share with rest of the community as people deserves access to the same tools. I can understand and see why people would use something like this as it might be hard to find scanners who can be on 24/7 , but it deffo puts scanners good wrk as ladyofthelade and others pride away. Who are good in what they do.
You mean you want the code or just asking in layman's terms how it works?
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2017, 03:28   #459
raven187

raven187 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Maybe kept to
Himself because it was a cousin. Common knowledge inside and outside of apprime.

A cousin of your hc
I met Cardis cousins. Nice guys and the girls are easy as. None of them had time for PA though.

Heat I talked to most days. Useless at sending Def though, so I can't see the validity of him being a multi.
raven187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2017, 03:43   #460
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenseas View Post
Migi was real indeed , but he runned some sort of scan script on his account for sure. If scan script was not working people had to call migi and get him to login to his account. Think he lived in thailand so the times he logged on was perfect for inc time, but yes sometimes he did not login and then we had no way to get scans as i can remember.

I have no evidence for this , but i really think nobody else than migi himself had any login details. So if no migi no scans.

Its different if you make up a fictive/fake person/Account to run a scan script for you. Which you have controll over at any times you want.

However i cant verify anything 100% as i dont know who made script , how it work 100% or who controll/sets it up.

Only thing i know i played in different allies and i have seen it used multiple times in diff allies.

If anyone knows how it work they should share with rest of the community as people deserves access to the same tools. I can understand and see why people would use something like this as it might be hard to find scanners who can be on 24/7 , but it deffo puts scanners good wrk as ladyofthelade and others pride away. Who are good in what they do.

Using this scan script is against the rules, if youve seen anyone use it you shouldve reported them a long long long ago.
BF, Apprime, and most known cheater groups is prolly gonna keep using it regardless though.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2017, 07:42   #461
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Using this scan script is against the rules, if youve seen anyone use it you shouldve reported them a long long long ago.
BF, Apprime, and most known cheater groups is prolly gonna keep using it regardless though.
I don't think he disagrees with you, what he was trying to say was after all these rounds of this ' advantage' and PA team not doing a dot about it, maybe PA team should just open source the code and level the playing field that way.
Unread 1 Mar 2017, 10:05   #462
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
I don't think he disagrees with you, what he was trying to say was after all these rounds of this ' advantage' and PA team not doing a dot about it, maybe PA team should just open source the code and level the playing field that way.
Yeah, the PA team needs to change that scanlinks are clickable to begin with, that would stop the scan scripts thats currently being used out there

Unread 1 Mar 2017, 10:05   #463
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

NoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really nice

I'm not running a scanbot (nor planning to), but setting any irc-client to autofollow urls from a certain channel isn't difficult at all, that's pretty much how it could work. Only "hard" part is to parse the scanlink from the auto-followed url and paste it back to that certain channel (would take like 5mins to setup by anyone with any proper skills), so bot(s) would mark the requests done, anyone could see the scan done ingame without pasting the link back tho. EDIT: Actually, with slack etc. web-based communication tools, it's even easier now that I think of it.

What comes to migi, back in BF I personally WAd him like a zillion times to come online for scans, probably called/SMSed even more (and we defo had no login details for him). Think I even spoke with him on phone once. Dunno about moru, but I ended up doing most of my scans myself (and a lot for ally as well, not even paid by alliance, thanks cardi and other HCs).

All the war propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. - George Orwell
NoXiouS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2017, 10:26   #464
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Yeah, the PA team needs to change that scanlinks are clickable to begin with, that would stop the scan scripts thats currently being used out there
No, it wouldn't.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 1 Mar 2017, 10:33   #465
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Sounds like mz got the scanbot script, guess he can explain it better then. I was under the impression that it worked much the same way as noxious explained

Unread 1 Mar 2017, 10:46   #466
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

NoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really nice

This still is the interweb, you can send and receive pretty much anything without that much hazzle, even if scanlinks aren't clickable links. You can send HTTP-POST messages from irc-clients or browser scripts as well (which means the same as writing coords to a text-box and clicking a button to send it) and HTTP-GET the result (exactly like your browser does now), which is pretty much how userscripts work (like HR or CT etc. [afaik, both still send scans to their respective servers, making them at least as questionable than using auto-follow url on irc]), use a browser script that does custom actions on certain webpages by modifying WHAT IS SHOWN on your browser, not what is loaded.

All the war propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. - George Orwell
Unread 1 Mar 2017, 10:54   #467
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

THIS JUST IN: BREAKING NEWS!

cardi
11:50 AM
nox
11:50
can you post
cardi says that app is using a scanbot since app was made
we run numerous of cousins for deff
atleast 10-15planets per round
we would create more but ace is to inactive
11:51
so we cant have our fun

noxious
11:52 AM
I'll just paste this

cardi
11:53 AM
sure
11:53
and if they are not happy
dont ally/nap us ingame
we dont give a ****

pasted from #CHEATS&TIPS ApprimeHQ slack -channel

Unread 1 Mar 2017, 11:25   #468
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Sounds like mz got the scanbot script, guess he can explain it better then. I was under the impression that it worked much the same way as noxious explained
Why would I need "the" scanbot script? This is basic stuff.
Unread 1 Mar 2017, 12:09   #469
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Why would I need "the" scanbot script? This is basic stuff.
I said that was how i thought i was coded, you said i was wrong. Seems like you got inside information

Unread 1 Mar 2017, 12:31   #470
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

You're defo coded wrong Farmer-Bob.

Unread 1 Mar 2017, 12:45   #471
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
I said that was how i thought i was coded, you said i was wrong. Seems like you got inside information
Oh, I see. You said "will stop the scripts currently being used out there". I read it as "will stop all scan scripts". You're right, to my knowledge the scripts out there just delegate opening links to the browser. However, if/when that avenue closes, it's only slightly harder to use HTTP requests directly.
Unread 2 Mar 2017, 00:22   #472
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough

Should an active player specialize in scans in order to make the game playable(for the rest of his ally)?

Imo those bots should be as open as the merlin bot.
Unread 2 Mar 2017, 10:08   #473
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

this is a game of sacrifises, which ever ally has the most willing players to give up their first borns, organs, blood, income and pretty much everything else has the best chances to win, so yea, one or two of them has to suffer for the sake of few.

Unread 2 Mar 2017, 12:59   #474
Ultramar
:)

Ultramar has a spectacular aura aboutUltramar has a spectacular aura aboutUltramar has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoXiouS View Post
this is a game of sacrifises, which ever ally has the most willing players to give up their first borns, organs, blood, income and pretty much everything else has the best chances to win, so yea, one or two of them has to suffer for the sake of few.
The same for planet/gal win. Whoever can rope in their mates (cousins/multis) to spend the whole round escorting, defending and blocking their way to victory wins.

If you're playing solo (even as part of an alliance), without proper support you aren't going to get anywhere near #1.
Ultramar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2017, 08:32   #475
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultramar View Post
The same for planet/gal win. Whoever can rope in their mates (cousins/multis) to spend the whole round escorting, defending and blocking their way to victory wins.

If you're playing solo (even as part of an alliance), without proper support you aren't going to get anywhere near #1.
I was very surprised how many escorts were going around from start of the round right through

I.e. Razor / Zwan / Coct

Unread 3 Mar 2017, 13:29   #476
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultramar View Post

Not true really we only escorted the top 3 planets in the last week. Spammer for example didn't land anything after mid round....
Unread 3 Mar 2017, 14:19   #477
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterrrr View Post
Not true really we only escorted the top 3 planets in the last week. Spammer for example didn't land anything after mid round....
Who was those planets that kept escorting Rabbagast then?
Three cath planets, no intel in App bot or any other bot for that matter, signed up at the same tick around pt500?

Unread 3 Mar 2017, 15:47   #478
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Who was those planets that kept escorting Rabbagast then?
Three cath planets, no intel in App bot or any other bot for that matter, signed up at the same tick around pt500?
You can check the nicks on the rankings page and ally... we had everything added to bot pal.
Unread 3 Mar 2017, 16:22   #479
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterrrr View Post
You can check the nicks on the rankings page and ally... we had everything added to bot pal.
3:1:11, 3:5:4, 3:5:9, 5:4:11
Spectacular, Stone Sour, Keep Calm?

Sounds like legit Apprime planets.

Unread 3 Mar 2017, 16:36   #480
Mzyxptlk
mz.

None of them intag either. Is the support planet rule still a thing?
Unread 3 Mar 2017, 17:19   #481
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
None of them intag either. Is the support planet rule still a thing?
Obviously all the rules are still in there, but im sure its only Clouds that is able to get his "friends" closed for such behaviour, atleast as much as ive heard of the last couple of years.

Rules hasnt been enforced in years, so no point whining over this little incident.
Though it would be fun to hear Rabbagast story of it all

Unread 4 Mar 2017, 19:32   #482
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Adapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really nice

Butcher RainbowS use a scan bot also
Round 81 - Ultores - Rank 73rd.
Round 83 - Ultores - Rank 16th.
Round 91 - Lucky7 - Rank 50th.
Round 92 - Lucky7 - Rank 39th.
Adapt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2017, 00:21   #483
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

give up on trying to prosecute scan bots, go after the defense and attack bots... you know, the ones that ruin the game!!!
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2017, 00:34   #484
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Adapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
give up on trying to prosecute scan bots, go after the defense and attack bots... you know, the ones that ruin the game!!!
never heard of a defence or an attack bot can you explain further?
Unread 5 Mar 2017, 01:10   #485
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
Scan bots is organized cheating.
Prettt fcking simple for alliance HCs to detect it and remove them from alliances. Dealing with cheating on a player level is a whole other thing.

Unread 5 Mar 2017, 01:12   #486
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adapt View Post
Butcher RainbowS use a scan bot also
That would sort our scanner issues for upcomming rounds, thats for sure.
Guess ill be able to stop selling my ass for scans in the future, thank you adapt.

Unread 5 Mar 2017, 11:19   #487
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Why not make scan bots obsolete by having an alliance scans (like they have with alliance fleets) built ingame
Unread 5 Mar 2017, 13:23   #488
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Why not make scan bots obsolete by having an alliance scans (like they have with alliance fleets) built ingame
Why not make cheating less favourable with striking down at cheaters, like yourself?

Unread 5 Mar 2017, 13:35   #489
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
Why not make cheating less favourable with striking down at cheaters, like yourself?
how did i cheat?
Unread 5 Mar 2017, 13:47   #490
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Quote:
how did i cheat?
He is just trying to troll you
Unread 5 Mar 2017, 14:01   #491
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
how did i cheat?
If you took scans from the scan bot, its pretty obvious your a cheater.
Being in apprime that is using scan bots would also make you a cheater.

Funny how sevenseas and apprime acknowledge the possesion of a scan bot after the round is over, instead of telling us earlier.
You could ofc say you belived the scanners to be realy active though?

Unread 5 Mar 2017, 14:16   #492
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
He is just trying to troll you
thats what I suspcted
Unread 5 Mar 2017, 14:33   #493
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Quote:
If you took scans from the scan bot, its pretty obvious your a cheater.
So what your saying is everyone is a cheater who has been in an alliance that uses/used a scan bot, if thats the case then im a cheater also, and so is ALOT of other players.
Unread 5 Mar 2017, 14:48   #494
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

If it is to do with leveling the playing field for all alliances just do alliance scans like they do with alliance fleets.... solves any issues
Unread 5 Mar 2017, 15:02   #495
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
So what your saying is everyone is a cheater who has been in an alliance that uses/used a scan bot, if thats the case then im a cheater also, and so is ALOT of other players.
Yes, obviously, everyone that is knowingly using a scan bot and not reporting it is cheaters.
Did anyone claim anything diffrent?

Unread 5 Mar 2017, 16:08   #496
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Have you ever used #scans for scans Bitcher?
Unread 5 Mar 2017, 16:09   #497
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
If it is to do with leveling the playing field for all alliances just do alliance scans like they do with alliance fleets.... solves any issues
Just give everyone every scans from the start and have dine with it
Unread 5 Mar 2017, 16:12   #498
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Have you ever used #scans for scans Bitcher?
Sure, everyone has. But there is no bot instantly giving scans away there, atleast not for me.

Though i like the idea to set up the cheat bots there aswell, atleast we would all be at similiar grounds.

Unread 5 Mar 2017, 16:13   #499
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Deus vult.
Unread 5 Mar 2017, 16:48   #500
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Sure, everyone has. But there is no bot instantly giving scans away there, atleast not for me.

Though i like the idea to set up the cheat bots there aswell, atleast we would all be at similiar grounds.
I know atleast two people who used scan bots to fulfill scans for #scans. You will know this too cos you are all knowing so you are as guilty as the cheaters....