User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 18 Nov 2005, 02:24   #51
Seed of Chaos
Pr0f3ss10na1 P30n

Seed of Chaos will become famous soon enoughSeed of Chaos will become famous soon enough
Re: Subh declares war on TGV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bos
perhaps

wars were never won by singing songs. Except when the Netherlands beat Germany in the Eurovision Songfestival. And when the Cold war was decided by Eastern Europe preferring rock over lyrics about how cool Stalin was.

oh, and that time the Huns strolled across the known world singing that old hit 'We are not worried if fortune turns. We wont be buried until Rome burns.'
rofl I thought you were talking about wars not eurovision song contests Or am I missing the point here? This is the first time I've heard cold war was decided by rock lyrics tbh... and I doubt huns strolled across the world just cos they had better war songs Sounds like you're clutching at straws tbh
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 02:49   #52
Bos
Former Monkey

Bos will become famous soon enoughBos will become famous soon enough

thats the biggest compliment my literary vomit ever received
thank you

(i shan't bring down the general level of the thread by explaining how my previous post relates to historic events)
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 13:16   #53
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

2k loss for TGV today and 371 gain for subh its gonna get messy.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 14:16   #54
Seed of Chaos
Pr0f3ss10na1 P30n

Seed of Chaos will become famous soon enoughSeed of Chaos will become famous soon enough

wonder where all those missing roids went to
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 14:44   #55
zen
zenguard

zen has a spectacular aura aboutzen has a spectacular aura about

to penis-allianz

edit: apparently they're being redistributed all around the universe
r15 Subh Member

"Siinä tapauksessa etenemme täydellä tuuppausvoimalla tuikutusetäisyydelle"
zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 16:55   #56
Seed of Chaos
Pr0f3ss10na1 P30n

now it looks like subh and tgv both lost roids today lol. War doesn't seem to be too beneficial to either atm :P
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 03:34   #57
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seed of Chaos
War doesn't seem to be too beneficial to either atm :P
There are no winner from war. Only loosers emerge from the death, destruction and chaos. However, some loose more than others .

</prophetic>
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 11:04   #58
Death666
Im Back :)

Death666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these parts

hmm..this war aint really going anywhere...are u sure there stil is a war between coz its a bit boring to watch both sides not gain or losing any roids

but still...Subh FTW

RD13 - IRON|APA
RD14 - APA
RD15 - InSomnia|Violent Saints HC
RD19 - Subh|ROCK
RD20 - Insurrection|Solo
RD21 - LOST|Subh
RD22 - Subh DC
RD30 - Redemption
Death666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 18:55   #59
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

subh +2.3k roids
TGV +3k roids

glad to see the definition of war has not been lost on you two
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 19:18   #60
Seed of Chaos
Pr0f3ss10na1 P30n

actually I think those gains came after subh and tgv stopped targetting one another and went back to gal raidings (after both lost roids on the only night of full on war)

PS oh wait, were you being sarcastic there alki? These things tend to get lost on me - I can never tell

Last edited by Seed of Chaos; 20 Nov 2005 at 19:23.
Seed of Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 19:22   #61
lurchleaf
UltimateNewbie

lurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to behold

To TGV : "YOU CAN DO IIIIT! CUT THERE FLUCKING HEADS OFF!"
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 20:16   #62
The_Mad_Keg
Fat *******

The_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to behold

flucking heads??? and TGV if lurch is any indication of ure friends and allies may i suggest mass suicide??
<Rocko> so reincarnation is like getting ABSOLUTLEY wankered when u die

[F-Crew] - You known when youve been [FC]ucked
The_Mad_Keg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 17:14   #63
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seed of Chaos
actually I think those gains came after subh and tgv stopped targetting one another and went back to gal raidings (after both lost roids on the only night of full on war)

PS oh wait, were you being sarcastic there alki? These things tend to get lost on me - I can never tell
yes i was thought it was rather obvious
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 17:32   #64
Seed of Chaos
Pr0f3ss10na1 P30n

heheh sorry... I'm hopless at detecting sarcasm
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 18:43   #65
intrance

intrance is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Mad_Keg
flucking heads??? and TGV if lurch is any indication of ure friends and allies may i suggest mass suicide??
He's quoting a movie "The waterboy".....

an attempt at humor

- The Pack -
<----exit
intrance is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 22:35   #66
Death666
Im Back :)

Death666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these parts

has this war ended?? coz Subh u are doing me no favours if u have stopped attkin TGV

Please hit TGV hard

RD13 - IRON|APA
RD14 - APA
RD15 - InSomnia|Violent Saints HC
RD19 - Subh|ROCK
RD20 - Insurrection|Solo
RD21 - LOST|Subh
RD22 - Subh DC
RD30 - Redemption
Death666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 13:28   #67
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death666
has this war ended?? coz Subh u are doing me no favours if u have stopped attkin TGV

Please hit TGV hard
TGV just send over 50 fleets on my former around rank 50 galaxy. Seems they are not able to hit something which can fight back. i bet they asked Subh for peace.
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*

Last edited by Legator; 24 Nov 2005 at 18:06.
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 23:57   #68
Seed of Chaos
Pr0f3ss10na1 P30n

that's cos you're nice and roid fat :P