User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 22 Apr 2010, 10:10   #1
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Old FAnG annoucnement thread

Hey everyone,

Some players might remember me (under the name Kjeldoran). I played PA between round 1 & 15.

It's a long shot, but anyone happen to have saved the initial FAnG creation thread I made right before round 7? It seems the thread is no longer existing on this forum due to Fudge ****ing up the DB somewhere during round 8 (or so JonnyBgood told me).

It's a long shot as I doubt many pple from back in those days are still playing and IF they are, chances are even more slim that they actually liked me or FAnG enough to save the thread ;-)

But it's worth the try.

Ohh and, hi to everyone that remembers me.

rgds Kj
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2010, 10:40   #2
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Old FAnG annoucnement thread

Hi Kjel.

http://www.clawofdarkness.com/pawiki...p/Dawn_Of_FAnG
Unread 22 Apr 2010, 10:59   #3
rUl3r

rUl3r has a spectacular aura aboutrUl3r has a spectacular aura about

Oh hi there. Drop by on irc sometime :P
rUl3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2010, 12:05   #4
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Nah, can't be arsed as I for sure will at no point in time play PA again
Getting on IRC would only risk this objective. I remember you though, Ruler

Thanks for the info, Theamion.

rgds Kj
Unread 29 Apr 2010, 08:29   #5
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Finally got my old account back (thankyou Appoc). So I no longer need to use the dummy account (Soltari).

Rgds, Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 29 Apr 2010, 08:32   #6
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You don't need to sign your posts, your name is right there next to it!
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2010, 08:51   #7
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

How kind of you ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 29 Apr 2010, 12:05   #8
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Oh my god. Kjeldoran is back! PA will never be the same again!
Unread 29 Apr 2010, 12:36   #9
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

No worries, I'm not gonna play the game (at this moment ofcourse). I'm sure others have filled the void while I was gone, as I see AD is still very active and equally abusive

FA Gaming community

Unread 29 Apr 2010, 12:40   #10
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Are you multying your forum account?
Unread 29 Apr 2010, 12:57   #11
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
Are you multying your forum account?
As in, did you create a new forum account? Yup, correct. I forgot the user/pass & mail of this account, so needed to create a new one to PM a mod to sort it out for me.

Makes sence, no?

FA Gaming community

Unread 29 Apr 2010, 14:18   #12
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Kj

Hows it going with the rest of FA? I played Age of Conan with you guys for a short time but then everybody kinda quit

& welcome back to the forums (AD has never been the same without you btw )

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2010, 14:29   #13
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Not sure, I've quit playing games for a while now. AoC was indeed a disaster (the game was). Last game I played (and ran) with Fa was WoW.

We still hang around on the forum though.

Most current players and forum posters probably don't even know me as it's been 3 years already. Though I still see some names that sound familiar

FA Gaming community

Unread 30 Apr 2010, 06:01   #14
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

Most of us from the old days just swing buy every month or so to make snarky comments on the current state of affairs.

Hi btw.
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2010, 08:45   #15
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tis View Post
Most of us from the old days just swing buy every month or so to make snarky comments on the current state of affairs.

Hi btw.
I don't seem to remember your name, but then again my memory failed me on alot of occassions. I do remember your alliance (How could I not).

FA Gaming community

Unread 30 Apr 2010, 10:27   #16
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Hi Kj o/
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2010, 10:48   #17
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Hey there Colt. Still playing I see? :-)

FA Gaming community

Unread 30 Apr 2010, 21:12   #18
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

indeed, trying atleast
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote