User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 10 Sep 2008, 21:48   #1
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute
So... whats the story?

Pretty simple thread:
I quit playing but I'd still like to know whats going on ingame.
From looking at sandmans I see that Asc is still winning and is very dominant, Who's opposing ascendancy?
Who's helping ascendancy?
Are there any blocks?
& WTF happened to carebears and who were they in the first place?

+ anything special happening this round + rumours would be much appreciated

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2008, 21:55   #2
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about
Re: So... whats the story?

Pretty much everyone is galraiding, which obviously leaves Asc to win because they are basically the best core of players, and this round they have their tag filled with active players

CT napped vision, that is pretty certain. dont think there is any other naps or alliances around.
so no blocks really.

Carebears was mostly the Denial core and i heard the HCs were taking a "break" so its disbanded or something.

Basically everyone else but Asc is doing shit and nothing else but galraiding is going on so its a bit boring i guess?
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2008, 22:00   #3
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

So i'm not mising out on anything by being retired?

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Unread 10 Sep 2008, 22:07   #4
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

MrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud of

More Cake!!!

"he's got a proven track record when it comes to showy art composition" - Tommy

<Sigi> Light: can I ask u how many open internet-windows u always have?
<MrLobster|PM> i have 2, the pa page, and the website for naked light pictures
<Ave> both has bad gfx
MrLobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2008, 22:25   #5
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
CT napped vision, that is pretty certain. dont think there is any other naps or alliances around.
so no blocks really.
From what I heard Vengeance was in on the action too, though I admit my information might be a little outdated.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2008, 22:28   #6
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
Carebears was mostly the Denial core and i heard the HCs were taking a "break" so its disbanded or something.
I heard the HC got caught for cheating again !

When should ppl learn not to join alliance's created by venox / reese ? :\
Unread 11 Sep 2008, 00:04   #7
.Disc.

.Disc. is on a distinguished road

Spitfire = Retard

Reese got partially closed coz she deleted her account twice in a short space of time, deemed "abuse", even though she was just debating whether to give up.

This round is the worst rnd for a long time, congrats ND/CT on being idiots!

p.s
<@eksero> When should ppl learn not to join alliance's created by venox / reese ? :\
<@eksero> at least no one mentioned me!

he was HC too!
.Disc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2008, 00:04   #8
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spritfire View Post
Didnt our alliance make ur double round winning ally look like shit in our only 2 rounds playing?

PS i wasnt involved in the "cheating" incident, so go grow up or something.
Unread 11 Sep 2008, 01:09   #9
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

its Asc/TGV/Rock/CB v VGN/CT/ v ND/HA

ND/HA pwned CB making them disband. Asc and TGV have pwned hence both having good avg scores. VGN and CT doing ok but not going full force against Asc
but looks like the sheer mass size of the Asc block is winning for them

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2008, 02:01   #10
.Disc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post

ND/HA pwned CB making them disband. Asc and TGV have pwned hence both having good avg scores. VGN and CT doing ok but not going full force against Asc
did u just make that up? because it looks like bollocks to me
Unread 11 Sep 2008, 02:21   #11
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Quote:

I sometimes wonder whether we play the same game, how can someone be so out of "the know" when they are meant to be HC'ing an ally. No wonder Asc have walked away with this round without even trying (they're probably still sat in 2nd gear at most), there's literally no one with any real clue in the opposing allies, no offence people but because of everyone (in any position to do something at least) being so horribly inept, this round has been awful at best, this is why I personally have chosen to take a break the rest of the round.

If anyone seriously thinks blocking against Asc this late is gonna do anything, I'll tell you now, you're wasting your time. I said all along they'd need to be targetted early, but as usual, gal raiding (not even asc gals) til tick 500 was all anyone could manage, congrats Ascendancy, the best alliance has won and you've exposed yet again CT/ND's inability to make anything happen.
Unread 11 Sep 2008, 05:47   #12
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

lol troll lol
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 11 Sep 2008, 08:45   #13
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Quote:
If I'd play & do it seriously, then I'd always join an alliance created by VenoX / eksero / Reese ...

And I think alot of the people that played with them in the past have the same feeling.

Unread 11 Sep 2008, 10:13   #14
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Wow you are really in the know!

Asc has friendily relations with TGV/Rock but has only coordinated incoming properly with TGV 1 night.

CT is napped and working with VGN/VSN (yeah you missed off your own alliance)

ND as it stood had no relations, but I'm positive they will join the CT 'block'.

HA certainly has no relations with ND, because HA are all over my HA gal mate.
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2008, 10:25   #15
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Didnt our alliance make ur double round winning ally look like shit in our only 2 rounds playing?
Thought it was you guys going for the win. So basically we ruined your two rounds.

And now the second alliance just fell apart like the first one.

Good going !
Unread 11 Sep 2008, 10:33   #16
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Thought it was you guys going for the win. So basically we ruined your two rounds.
They did actually win one of them. A 50% winning ratio is pretty good.

Quote:
And now the second alliance just fell apart like the first one.
I would hardly consider an alliance deciding not to play the next round equivalent to an alliance falling apart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
It's pretty easy to laugh at alliances that have literally existed forever (or close!) for not winning every single round they've played. Besides, didn't our random people collective make your single round winning ally look like shit just 2 rounds ago?
Unread 11 Sep 2008, 10:40   #17
Spritfire

Last rounds win dosn't count.

An alliance with a cheating HC should get punished. Not awarded with a win.

So they didn't win, the rankings are just wrong!
Unread 11 Sep 2008, 10:44   #18
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Last rounds win dosn't count.

An alliance with a cheating HC should get punished. Not awarded with a win.

So they didn't win, the rankings are just wrong!
You are ugly when you're jealous, you know that?

Ignoring (nonsensical) arguments about "deserving to win", I'm pretty sure they don't feel their second round was ruined, and most definitely not by your alliance.
Unread 11 Sep 2008, 10:47   #19
Spritfire

The day I would get jealous over someone cheating.

Please end my life.

I dont like people who cheat, and it dosn't make it better when its someone leading an alliance.
They should know better.
Unread 11 Sep 2008, 11:49   #20
.Disc.

<3 mz

not gonna go into the whole "hc cheated" shite again, ill just say that with 75 people in a group, 2-3 don't make a difference to how the whole of the team plays.

Secondly mz is right, u r jealous, and it shows sooooo much

I'd gladly join Reese/VenoX/maybe Eksero again, and if they call me, i'll go to them, without a doubt. CareBears was supposed to be a fun alliance etc, but after a few people let them down, it wasn't that fun.

ive just woken up, talked shit, and now im going back to bed
Unread 11 Sep 2008, 11:50   #21
VenoX

Its this kind of emotional outburst of irritional crap that make ND such fun enemies to beat. Whilst u react like this everytime u lose, I'll be having fun making sure u never win a round again.
Unread 11 Sep 2008, 12:05   #22
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
The day I would get jealous over someone cheating.
I was thinking of the winning bit, actually. You know. The bit where you denied reality in order to save face. That bit.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 11 Sep 2008 at 12:14.
Unread 11 Sep 2008, 12:30   #23
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

I think CBA's intel officer is a bit deluded
Either that or he's trying to stir up trouble
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2008, 16:15   #24
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
They did actually win one of them. A 50% winning ratio is pretty good.
no it isn't
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2008, 22:35   #25
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

wow!!!! i was actually mistaken

CT/ND/Asc take VsN/VGN/Orbit

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2008, 22:50   #26
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

please. its ASS vs all
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2008, 14:17   #27
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

/me claps for CBA!!!

I greatly enjoy yer posts mate :d keep em coming !