User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 11 Nov 2005, 21:10   #1
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts
1up - come on dudes!

I been the one who always been asking of the community to hit Fury...sorry 1up hard cos they always been suberb at the beginning of rounds….taking a big lead and so on…

Now they are like way behind, why is that?

Ofc there are still many days left but we aren’t use to this lack of superior ways 

So come on 1up, I need someone to hunt in forums!?

Last edited by lokken; 11 Nov 2005 at 22:59.
MotoX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2005, 21:36   #2
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold
Re: 1up - come on dudes!

oh my god, cant you please just stop this crap posts ?

Why do you need to do this every round, cant you fight your personal agenda on irc...
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*

Last edited by Legator; 11 Nov 2005 at 21:42.
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2005, 21:48   #3
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Eh, I’m cheering you up ffs…. and asks a humble question so why this hostile approach?
Unread 11 Nov 2005, 21:58   #4
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold

Stop having a go at him; its been a while since we had such a fine looking topic on AD.

Unread 11 Nov 2005, 22:11   #5
Brimstone
Retired PeOn

Brimstone is a jewel in the roughBrimstone is a jewel in the roughBrimstone is a jewel in the rough

another day, another detritus (for all the terry pratchett fans)
Unread 11 Nov 2005, 22:28   #6
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoX
Why is it that a post with the name 1up in it always gets the “bad” people out?

I’m only asks why you r start isn’t as good as usual…

So why the big fuzz..

You should be honerd that I ask about your allie and not about zz-crews start.
IF and only IF you've decided to make a genuinly "nice" post with a question towards 1up ... then you seriously fked up with that last little line where you basicly insulted 2 allilances and thus make it look like you're rediculing 1up.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2005, 22:37   #7
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

I also love to fight against 1up,
but I do hope they will kick some serious ass again this round

I figured MoToX meant the same thing with this thread tbh...........

Last edited by Alessio; 11 Nov 2005 at 22:45.
Alessio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2005, 22:59   #8
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Despite the utterly cack wording of the first post, I think is a "hey 1up how u doing" rather than goading 1up in any way.

I'll be butchering this thread shortly to make it a lot 'better' than it was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
IF and only IF you've decided to make a genuinly "nice" post with a question towards 1up ... then you seriously fked up with that last little line where you basicly insulted 2 allilances and thus make it look like you're rediculing 1up.
Then I realised Kjeldoran did some of the modding for me. Spot on.
Unread 11 Nov 2005, 23:26   #9
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Personally I am currently busy with playing Civ 3 on difficulty 'Sid' (yes, doing politics at civ 3 on that difficulty definately requires the skills of my HC) and slandering one of the former great AD mods for letting his attitude towards 1up affect his moderation skills.

Oh, and sometimes I do actually MO and play pa. But, only sometimes.

Did that answer your question, MotoX?
Unread 11 Nov 2005, 23:55   #10
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

We're ascending to a higher plane of existence. Our attention slowly wanders away from this trivial existence as we embrace our new future with arms open wide. Don't worry, once we've finished ascending, we will return and smite our enemies from above.
Unread 11 Nov 2005, 23:56   #11
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

te ligt dont shin on 1up
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2005, 01:18   #12
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoX
I been the one who always been asking of the community to hit Fury...sorry 1up hard cos they always been suberb at the beginning of rounds….taking a big lead and so on…

Now they are like way behind, why is that?

Ofc there are still many days left but we aren’t use to this lack of superior ways 

So come on 1up, I need someone to hunt in forums!?
Every alliance has their ups and downs and the round is far from over. Don't think you should declare a victory for any alliance yet at least.

Last edited by Nadar; 12 Nov 2005 at 01:23.
Nadar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2005, 01:24   #13
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar
We're ascending to a higher plane of existence. Our attention slowly wanders away from this trivial existence as we embrace our new future with arms open wide. Don't worry, once we've finished ascending, we will return and smite our enemies from above.
Frick! I left my mobile phone behind again.

That's going to delay us :\

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2005, 01:33   #14
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
Then turn around and pick it up

(Yes, I admit I've had a couple of beers and my humor has gone way below funniness)
Unread 12 Nov 2005, 01:53   #15
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l

That's going to delay us :\
Maybe forest swiped it.

[/ VERY OLD JOKE] But sadly I could not help it I'm sowwy
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2005, 03:28   #16
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

i still think Syn Sid is some puppet master paid by the PA crew to run an alliance so everyone has someone to hate.

Sorry Jon.
Unread 12 Nov 2005, 03:54   #17
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

we're fine thanks......... next thread
Unread 12 Nov 2005, 05:35   #18
zzhou
zz-crew

zzhou is a splendid one to beholdzzhou is a splendid one to beholdzzhou is a splendid one to beholdzzhou is a splendid one to beholdzzhou is a splendid one to beholdzzhou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
You should be honerd that I ask about your allie and not about zz-crews start.
zz-crews start has been pretty good

In typical Legator HC fasion, I have finally passed our average score.

We are currently in a intense fight with the following alliances, for a top 25 ranking.
Bloody Zulus! , Nederlanders! , Deus Imperatis , Primatez . Step Up2) , LoS

You'll notice the 2 of the alliances ahead of us in the rankings have an exclamation mark in their alliance name. zz-crew HC is currently in discussions whether to request pa crew for a name change to zz-crew! to compete at their high level.

As well as this, I feel this is the right time to mention that zz-crew has had offers of mergers from THREE alliances, clearly an indication of how others view the high standards set by this alliance.
Unread 12 Nov 2005, 05:44   #19
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

I personally miss dcing against 1up hell yeah. Having the same planets attacking each night and knowing them all by nick even though we never talked to them at all was well fun. I feel like ive bonded with half of 1up even though ive never talked to them
Oh well this solo round is found nonetheless...
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2005, 13:57   #20
Agerus

Agerus can only hope to improve

I guess 1up made themsevles some foes last round with their lame propaganda
Agerus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2005, 14:19   #21
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agerus
Would you kindly **** off my internet.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2005, 14:37   #22
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
Would you kindly **** off my internet.
Damage control ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 12 Nov 2005, 14:46   #23
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters :(
Unread 12 Nov 2005, 14:51   #24
Scrajm
Acid

Scrajm can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
Personally I am currently busy with playing Civ 3 on difficulty 'Sid' (yes, doing politics at civ 3 on that difficulty definately requires the skills of my HC) and slandering one of the former great AD mods for letting his attitude towards 1up affect his moderation skills.

Civ3? Civ3 politics is nothing against civ4, move on man ;D
Unread 12 Nov 2005, 14:51   #25
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

In all honesty I don't think 1up's performance last round gained them any enemies, but eXilition and Angels are both looking very very strong, and are targetting 1up, because they know what damage 1up is capable of.

Saying that, 1up needs to do something quick, because if they don't the gap could become too large and 1up will have a 0/2 success rate against eXilition, and that is certainly something they don't want.
Unread 12 Nov 2005, 14:55   #26
Heartless

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrajm
Civ3? Civ3 politics is nothing against civ4, move on man ;D
As soon as I get the money together for Civ 4 (xmas presents for friends and family eat up my loan atm) I will get it :P (Does Civ 4 still have difficulty 'Sid' though?). What I heard about it, it's a ****ing great game, with lots of revamping of half-assed implemented features of civ 3 - and of course the alpha centauri government system (rocks!)
Unread 12 Nov 2005, 16:40   #27
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
In all honesty I don't think 1up's performance last round gained them any enemies, but eXilition and Angels are both looking very very strong, and are targetting 1up, because they know what damage 1up is capable of..
Exsqueeze me? Where did you think that 1 liner up
Unread 12 Nov 2005, 17:20   #28
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agerus

In a shocking turn of events, only 1up members posting on the forums are spreading propaganda. Other alliances members are just here to chat.

Rumours also say that Aegerus didnt think long before making this post, will it be one to remember?

On that note, I hear there has been closures about. Can anyone elaborate ?

- Love
Unread 12 Nov 2005, 17:27   #29
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

it has been proved over the last rounds that, once you arent #1 at the start of the round, you will will never ever again get to that #1 spot for the entire round

oh....wait...

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2005, 17:40   #30
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of

Looking at this round thus far it amazes me the stupidity of some alliance HC's. Are certain alliances just ready to accept 2nd or 3rd already?
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2005, 18:39   #31
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torz
Looking at this round thus far it amazes me the stupidity of some alliance HC's. Are certain alliances just ready to accept 2nd or 3rd already?
Plz DO elaborate on that, it's an interesting question but maybe name some alliances and why exactly you think their HC show such a great level of stupidity?

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 12 Nov 2005, 18:45   #32
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

1up aren't doing as well because I'm no longer there.

I think this is widely accepted as the only possible explanation.

The fact I did hardly anything and just chatted in the channel more than anything else had nothing to do with it. They've lost their MASCOT and so now don't know what to do with themselves
Unread 12 Nov 2005, 19:05   #33
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
They've lost their MASCOT and so now don't know what to do with themselves

Minty is 50 times the mascot you ever were.
Unread 12 Nov 2005, 20:44   #34
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
In all honesty I don't think 1up's performance last round gained them any enemies, but eXilition and Angels are both looking very very strong, and are targetting 1up, because they know what damage 1up is capable of.
Thats good intel you have there
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2005, 23:56   #35
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

In other words "1Up is conveniently taking a round off".

'heh' comes to mind.

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2005, 00:19   #36
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio

'heh' comes to mind.

We have the same number of members as everyone else and we're still in 4th place. When exilition takes a round off they don't even appear on the alliance list. That must mean we're better, no?

You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer are you?

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 13 Nov 2005, 00:20   #37
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Not even 1up winning 75% of the rounds we've played in makes me as proud as my sig. I'm just an angry old man but I do appreciate a compliment, so ta.

Quote:
Unread 13 Nov 2005, 00:28   #38
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
We have the same number of members as everyone else and we're still in 4th place. When exilition takes a round off they don't even appear on the alliance list. That must mean we're better, no?

You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer are you?
When exilition play, you will see them. If they don't play, they don't like the embarrasment of seeing their name below some others.
So yeah, you won't find them using an "inactive" excuse to cover up their low ranking.

I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer.... But I am the brightest star in the universe.

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2005, 00:31   #39
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
In a shocking turn of events, only 1up members posting on the forums are spreading propaganda. Other alliances members are just here to chat.
Well, for all but 1up members AD is the fountain of truth.

Quote:
Rumours also say that Aegerus didnt think long before making this post, will it be one to remember?
No.

Quote:
On that note, I hear there has been closures about. Can anyone elaborate ?
Not at the moment, no. I'm sure the grape vine is working away though.

Quote:
- Love
<3
Unread 13 Nov 2005, 00:42   #40
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
When exilition play, you will see them. If they don't play, they don't like the embarrasment of seeing their name below some others.
So yeah, you won't find them using an "inactive" excuse to cover up their low ranking.

I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer.... But I am the brightest star in the universe.
We're there, can't you see us in 4th? No? Does that mean you only have 3 fingers?

And no-one is using the inactive excuse it's just you on yet one more of your piss poor anti fury bandwagons by turning a single members reply to a shit thread into a reply for the whole alliance.

And if you really think not winning an online game is "embarrassing" then you're an even bigger twat than I first estimated and yo most definately need to get out more.

Why is it that Idler gets banned for doing something that might be construed as funny by some and harmless by everyone, yet you're allowed to piss whatever mindless drivel you're thinking all over these forums?

Quote:
Unread 13 Nov 2005, 00:42   #41
Heartless

Quote:

'heh' comes to mind.

I got the same impression. And yes, 'heh' comes also to my mind in this case.

PS: It's spelled 1up. :P
Unread 13 Nov 2005, 00:44   #42
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

it has letters and numbers in it, give him a break!
Unread 13 Nov 2005, 01:00   #43
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
it has letters and numbers in it, give him a break!
Bags I get the left leg.

Quote:
Unread 13 Nov 2005, 01:29   #44
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

This is bull tbh, so far i never seen eXi defending their 'last-round' win against the universe in the following round. 1up however have always played and defended their 'master-of-the-universe' position, instead of 'conviniently' not playing a round after winning like eXi and thus avoiding a payback. It makes eXi in my eyes alot weaker, "we win r13, not play r14 to give them all a new enemy for r15, and return then to take the win" (not saying this is their 'strategy', but it certainly looks like it to outsiders). In my eyes 1up deserves a million times more credit for what they achieved sofar compared to eXi, as eXi never proved to be able to defend their #1 claim as alliance, where 1up did several times.

Besides, 1up have won a round before after being in the lower top5 ranks for the first half of a round (or something like that), this round is far from over and who knows what will happen.
Unread 13 Nov 2005, 01:37   #45
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
I got the same impression. And yes, 'heh' comes also to my mind in this case.

PS: It's spelled 1up. :P
Trying to cover it up as a "taking a break" round is bullshit so don't even try going there. We all know 1up plays this round with the full intention to win, at its best. Anything else you wish to make up I believe fk all about.

Mazz, I'm not saying you guys are on a break or that you've said you are. But heartless here thinks it is and hence on him and him alone I comment.

FA Gaming community

Unread 13 Nov 2005, 01:52   #46
Heartless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Trying to cover it up as a "taking a break" round is bullshit so don't even try going there. We all know 1up plays this round with the full intention to win, at its best. Anything else you wish to make up I believe fk all about.

Mazz, I'm not saying you guys are on a break or that you've said you are. But heartless here thinks it is and hence on him and him alone I comment.
I am not covering anything as "taking a break" - I just said I got the impression some of us are doing so.
Unread 13 Nov 2005, 04:15   #47
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Just out of curiosity, is Sid playing this round? I never see him on #public.
I was under the impression that 1up is missing their leader. Of course, it might just be that exilition is hitting you night after night with help of other alliances, besides the random incs any alliance gets. I am quite outdated on politics this round though, so i can only make theories
Unread 13 Nov 2005, 04:18   #48
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

I hope the lite shine brite on u
Unread 13 Nov 2005, 04:53   #49
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

I think a more important question is how many ranks 1up will lose before the end of the round.

As far as I'm aware u have a spy in the ally, I'm awaiting confirmation. Seems some of ur attacks are being constantly piggied.

I think Ex will rpbo win this round with their leet napping skills, but i think some of the future closures might stunt some growth.

As a previous poster already stated, more than likely a 1up peon, the round is still open and there is no way u can pick a winner but my money is still on zz - crew ftw!

tsm
Unread 13 Nov 2005, 05:31   #50
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
Minty is 50 times the mascot you ever were.
haha

the whole "i'm better looking than you" chip on your shoulder you've got since you saw my picture in #forums is really GRATING isn't it Idler?