User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 5 May 2012, 16:05   #101
Killeah
Old Skool

Killeah has a spectacular aura aboutKilleah has a spectacular aura about
Re: The Round from CBA's perspective

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Ultores got more roids than fang on their members counting for score by far, how fang gonna outgrow ultores when they dont attack?
They aren't - you're completely missing the point, there's 150 ticks left of round 46. 6 nights of possible fang incs.

We just had 2 of them done with - so 25% of what you can face until EoRC. based on THAT, FanG wont be overtaken by ult, as your current lead is 17,4 mill.

It will take you and avg. loss on counted score of 3 mill a day, this could happen in two ways.

a. FanG crashing like nibs

b. More incs show on FanG than showed the last two nights.

Yes you're absolutely correct that in tick 1440, ult will overtake FanG if the current incs continue, If that's your point then by all means I'll be the first to tell you you're

ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!!
Killeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2012, 22:14   #102
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killeah View Post
They aren't - you're completely missing the point, there's 150 ticks left of round 46. 6 nights of possible fang incs.

We just had 2 of them done with - so 25% of what you can face until EoRC. based on THAT, FanG wont be overtaken by ult, as your current lead is 17,4 mill.

It will take you and avg. loss on counted score of 3 mill a day, this could happen in two ways.

a. FanG crashing like nibs

b. More incs show on FanG than showed the last two nights.

Yes you're absolutely correct that in tick 1440, ult will overtake FanG if the current incs continue, If that's your point then by all means I'll be the first to tell you you're

ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!!
I dont think fang need to crash value for ultores to win, and the incoming we are receiving is more than sufficient to ensure we dont grow

From a quick scan of 20 ultores planets, roughly 2100 million resources stockpiled between them, putting them already in first position, not including the other 30 counting planets, and resources possibly stored in gal/ally fund...

You also have a significant roid lead, and plenty of other alliances doing whatever they tell them. Ultores will win this round, and by a good margin, id say 10-15 mil points.

Well played ultores, another round won
Connovar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2012, 22:51   #103
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connovar
I dont think fang need to crash value for ultores to win, and the incoming we are receiving is more than sufficient to ensure we dont grow

From a quick scan of 20 ultores planets, roughly 2100 million resources stockpiled between them, putting them already in first position, not including the other 30 counting planets, and resources possibly stored in gal/ally fund...

You also have a significant roid lead, and plenty of other alliances doing whatever they tell them. Ultores will win this round, and by a good margin, id say 10-15 mil points.

Well played ultores, another round won
Thats about 7m scoregain, not 21
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2012, 22:54   #104
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
Thats also only from 20 planets
Connovar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2012, 22:54   #105
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
so 7 mill score gain x3(seing that only under 1/3 of your allie was scanned, excluding what ever hidden in gal funds and allie fund)+ 10-15mill score gain from the roid advantage you got atm?

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2012, 23:15   #106
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
so 7 mill score gain x3(seing that only under 1/3 of your allie was scanned, excluding what ever hidden in gal funds and allie fund)+ 10-15mill score gain from the roid advantage you got atm?
How can it be x3? That was from 20 planets and 50 count. And to get such an amount from 20 planets, you'd have to scanned the ones with the biggest stocks

And it's not like fang doesn't have anything, last time i checked you had a planet with about 100m each stocked alone.

Last edited by eksero; 5 May 2012 at 23:24.
Unread 6 May 2012, 10:18   #107
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
How can it be x3? That was from 20 planets and 50 count. And to get such an amount from 20 planets, you'd have to scanned the ones with the biggest stocks

And it's not like fang doesn't have anything, last time i checked you had a planet with about 100m each stocked alone.
well u could say 2,5x then, to be exact, if you want to be picky.
How am i to know who got the biggest stock before i scan?
FAnG spent their res when they got incs, there is little to none left.
You are looking like a fool when you are trying to deny that ultores are currently in the lead for the race for #1 at tick stop, and they lead by a great great great margine atm.

Unread 6 May 2012, 10:40   #108
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

If you knew how to calculate anything you would know that even with Ultores prodding that FaNg will still have the score lead. YOu would also know that whilst yes Ultores has more roids its not a ridiculous lead. It will be a close end to the round, FaNG may hang on, Ultores may sneak the win but IT WILL BE CLOSE.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2012, 10:56   #109
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
If you knew how to calculate anything you would know that even with Ultores prodding that FaNg will still have the score lead. YOu would also know that whilst yes Ultores has more roids its not a ridiculous lead. It will be a close end to the round, FaNG may hang on, Ultores may sneak the win but IT WILL BE CLOSE.
Ultores top50 got a 20k roid lead over FAnG top50? how is that not a HUGE roid lead?
With the res stockpiled, in prod, in gal fund, and in allie fund Ultores got more score than FAnG got atm, its no denying it.

Unread 6 May 2012, 11:17   #110
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Ultores top50 got a 20k roid lead over FAnG top50? how is that not a HUGE roid lead?
With the res stockpiled, in prod, in gal fund, and in allie fund Ultores got more score than FAnG got atm, its no denying it.
we don't have a 20k roid lead, maybe you should try working things out before stating crap...

with ALL stocks spent FAnG are still ahead, so yes, I will deny Ultores are leading atm...
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2012, 11:34   #111
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Tbh with the amount of corp planets FaNG have that severly offsets any roid differential.

B-Butcher why do you come here and talk about things you have no clue of??

Please just accept facts, Ultores isnt withholding the fact its been hiding score the last week, and every post by a Ult member on here has been 99% factually correct regarding it (only 99% because only agar3s is sad enough to have worked out the exact score gain :P)

We could still win, you could still win - CT might even pull a last week coup and screw us both! Who knows... but for once in PA in the closing week of the round, it will be fun finding out!
Unread 6 May 2012, 12:06   #112
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt View Post
we don't have a 20k roid lead, maybe you should try working things out before stating crap...

with ALL stocks spent FAnG are still ahead, so yes, I will deny Ultores are leading atm...
Stop BSing.
If you had a full tag with that average roid count you would have over 125000, compared to the 90000 FAnG got, that is a HUGE roid lead.
As you got so much controll over how much stock Ultores got hidden under the pillow, please enlight us, how big are you realy?

Unread 6 May 2012, 12:28   #113
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I think the return of the block thread would be something close to whining.
I don't really class Kai's 'The return of the block' thread as whining. It was more of a discussion. This is alliance discussions after all, is it not?

Quote:
Im pretty sure you are well aware of how much Ultores whined and cried after being pushed down bellow ND, you would have had to be living in a box if u didnt notice it.
Some Ultores members may have whined, but this was kept in house and wasn't voiced on AD (not that I'm aware of anyway).

Not a single Ultores member lost their morale, they kept updating their mydef and sent fleets when called/sms'd, which is the least I can say for FAnG. I refer to below which was recorded on the forth day of the first FAnG gangbang session.

[21:58] <Titos> what ult will do werent the problem...it was a solution that had to be made today
[21:59] <Titos> if not...then all fang had given up tomorrow

So after 4 days (96 ticks) FAnG were ready to 'give up'.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2012, 12:38   #114
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
I don't really class Kai's 'The return of the block' thread as whining. It was more of a discussion. This is alliance discussions after all, is it not?

Some Ultores members may have whined, but this was kept in house and wasn't voiced on AD (not that I'm aware of anyway).

Not a single Ultores member lost their morale, they kept updating their mydef and sent fleets when called/sms'd, which is the least I can say for FAnG. I refer to below which was recorded on the forth day of the first FAnG gangbang session.

[21:58] <Titos> what ult will do werent the problem...it was a solution that had to be made today

Seeing how you cannot class "Return of the block!!" as a serious AD whine is beyond me.
FAnG fought both the Ultores block and CT, Ultores only fought CT/FAnG, so i think it was two diffrent scenarios. you could prolly gone on for ever sending 350 attack fleets a night on FAnG, but i dont think people would quit, just get less intrested

Unread 6 May 2012, 12:46   #115
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
well u could say 2,5x then, to be exact, if you want to be picky.
How am i to know who got the biggest stock before i scan?
FAnG spent their res when they got incs, there is little to none left.
You are looking like a fool when you are trying to deny that ultores are currently in the lead for the race for #1 at tick stop, and they lead by a great great great margine atm.

Seeing as you probably scanned the ones with the most roids in ult to get those number, it doesn't take much of a brain to figure out you scanned the ones with the biggest stocks. And even with you guys having incs, your lead is still growing every day

Quote:
Our top50 got a 13k roidlead on you guys, not 20k.

Quote:
Seeing how you cannot class "Return of the block!!" as a serious AD whine is beyond me.
FAnG fought both the Ultores block and CT, Ultores only fought CT/FAnG, so i think it was two diffrent scenarios. you could prolly gone on for ever sending 350 attack fleets a night on FAnG, but i dont think people would quit, just get less intrested
We also got hit by app, nd and tgv.

Are you going to deny that too, or claim that didn't happen?
Unread 6 May 2012, 12:51   #116
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ultores only fought CT/FAnG
Congrats.

Eksero, add xVx to that, we hit a couple ult forts pretty hard repeatedly.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2012, 12:55   #117
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'd be interested in seeing planet scans on the top 50 FAng and Ultores planets. Anyone up for donating 3k value worth of scans for the sake of some actual facts on AD?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2012, 13:25   #118
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
I'd be interested in seeing planet scans on the top 50 FAng and Ultores planets. Anyone up for donating 3k value worth of scans for the sake of some actual facts on AD?
http://parser.cthq.net/index.php?groupid=74fa66b59b962c - Ult

http://parser.cthq.net/index.php?groupid=44fa66ca62c49e
http://game.planetarion.com/showscan...2e196rz06fy1qo - Fang

Enjoy!
Unread 6 May 2012, 14:37   #119
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Excellent!

Resources in production:
Ultores: 1 974 901 866
Fang: 1 166 194 484

Resources stockpiled:
Ultores: 2 410 653 676
fAnG: 751 892 666

Assuming all the orders in production are half done (value = resources/125) and no one has Tot, that gives us the following value gain still to go:
Ultores: 3.95m + 8.03m = 11.98m
FAng: 2.33m + 2.51m = 3.84m

For a grand total difference of 8.14m. Their current roid lead will give Ultores another 4.87m value, assuming 60% income bonus on both sides. fANG is currently 16.57m score ahead. In this scenario, if Ultores is to win, they need to cap about 8.9k roids from fanG before round end, though that ignores XP, assumes no one else will cap roids from FaNG, assumes FAnG won't cap roids from anyone, assumes Ultores will only cap from FanG, etc, etc, ad ****ing nauseum.

I would also posit that this is one of the better rounds in recent history.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 6 May 2012 at 14:53.
Unread 6 May 2012, 14:40   #120
Killeah
Old Skool

Killeah has a spectacular aura aboutKilleah has a spectacular aura about

thx for that brush-up , awaiting more useless comments from teh FanG prophets
Killeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2012, 14:50   #121
Mzyxptlk
mz.

In fairness to the fAng prophets, I think that in the current political landscape, Ultores looks to be winning this round. You guys have been gaining about 2k roids a day in the last 3 days, while faNg have been losing about 3k roids a day. If that trend continues, then by round end, the roid count difference will have increased by about 25k: significantly more than the ~17.8k you need.

But that only holds as long as CT doesn't switch sides. I hope you guys are giving them lots of cookies.

P.S. For what it's worth, as far as I'm concerned, it would be a well-deserved win, regardless of whether fanG, Ultores or (unlikely, but who knows) CT wins.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 6 May 2012 at 14:56.
Unread 6 May 2012, 15:59   #122
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

One tiny variable...."CRASHINGS"
Unread 6 May 2012, 16:07   #123
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper View Post
One tiny variable...."CRASHINGS"
Actually there is quite a few variable, refer to mz's earlier post.

I tend to agree, it has been a fantastic round! I am pretty sure this has been my favourite round ever.. To think only last round was my worst round ever!! haha awesome....!!

Hehe, yes... My planet ranking is too hawt. but meh I'd love to know the combined value of ships I've slaughtered this round

Xan/ Defensive Stats/ nerfed salvage.. LOVE IT.

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2012, 16:12   #124
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Stop BSing.
If you had a full tag with that average roid count you would have over 125000, compared to the 90000 FAnG got, that is a HUGE roid lead.
As you got so much controll over how much stock Ultores got hidden under the pillow, please enlight us, how big are you realy?
But we don't have a full tag, so your point is infact POINTLESS!

Please refer to mz's posts to find your answer, then please feel free to spout some more crap about how Ultores are MILES AHEAD!!
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2012, 16:14   #125
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Thats what it will come down to... which alliance has the best last week.

It will be tough for FaNG, defence is far more sapping than attacking. Too many days of being grounded can take its toll on morale, especially as the scores get closer, which they will do.

FaNG is a better foe than anything Ultores has faced in its 4 rounds of PA so far, hats off to them for making it a proper 2 horse race this round (im sorry CT but the level and quickness you shipped roids i cant honestly count you)

The winner will have deserved it the most and hopefully both sides can be good losers and say well done to the winners... whoever that ends up being.
Unread 6 May 2012, 17:42   #126
Buddah
Knight of Ni!

Buddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

The ones that left midround didnt loose their morale?

Quote:

Congrats you found 1 person saying something on irc!
I bet i can find some proper whine going through irc logs aswell

Come back with a real attempt at flaming!

Hugz & Kissez
Buddah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2012, 19:43   #127
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddah View Post
The ones that left midround didnt loose their morale?
Nobody left Ultores midround. If you're referring to Knight's departure, he joined 72 ticks later, and his reason was nothing to do with the amount of morale he or any other Ultores was supposedly suffering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddah View Post
Congrats you found 1 person saying something on irc!
I bet i can find some proper whine going through irc logs aswell

Come back with a real attempt at flaming!

Hugz & Kissez
That '1' person just so happens to be a FAnG HC.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2012, 22:32   #128
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

Quote:
[21:58] <Colt> I'm gay
Haven't we settled in round7 or something to stop quoting IRC logs? They're useless and could easily be forged. No idea where you got Titos quote from - but I can tell you no one in FAnG was ready to give up - far from it.
Unread 6 May 2012, 23:31   #129
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by clouds View Post
nobody left ultores midround. If you're referring to knight's departure, he joined 72 ticks later, and his reason was nothing to do with the amount of morale he or any other ultores was supposedly suffering.
:d :d :d

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2012, 23:37   #130
Illusion
Sex, Drugs & ROCK'n'roll

Illusion is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
How can you come up with such insane shit?? It is the EXACT same scenarios!! Ult got hit by FANG/CT/ND/TGV at the same time and had just as many incoming fleets. (25-50 fleets less if they were lucky)
I have never ever in my PA career seeing someone anything near as far from facts and reality as you are! If anyone claimed they belived 10% of what came from you I'd probly lie down and cry my ass off!
Round 37-40: HeX DC
Round 41-42: ROCK DC/BC
Round 43: p3nguins
Round 44-49: Ultores
Round 50-56: ROCK HC
Round 57: Ultores
Round 58: p3nguins
Round 59: ROCK HC
Round 60-63: Astatores
Round 64-72: Retirement
Round 73-76: Astatores
Round 77-94: Retirement
Round 95-98: Phoenix
Round 99-101: ODDR
Round 102: Wildcards
Illusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2012, 01:24   #131
Howzat
Retired

Howzat has a spectacular aura aboutHowzat has a spectacular aura aboutHowzat has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

Check your own backyard first sunshine. You ladies were requesting a ceasefire over the easter break due to low morale and hc's emoing.
Howzat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2012, 02:41   #132
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howzat View Post
Check your own backyard first sunshine. You ladies were requesting a ceasefire over the easter break due to low morale and hc's emoing.
yet another political masterstroke by the ultores hc team.
Unread 7 May 2012, 04:54   #133
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Excellent!

Resources in production:
Ultores: 1 974 901 866
Fang: 1 166 194 484

Resources stockpiled:
Ultores: 2 410 653 676
fAnG: 751 892 666

Assuming all the orders in production are half done (value = resources/125) and no one has Tot, that gives us the following value gain still to go:
Ultores: 3.95m + 8.03m = 11.98m
FAng: 2.33m + 2.51m = 3.84m

For a grand total difference of 8.14m. Their current roid lead will give Ultores another 4.87m value, assuming 60% income bonus on both sides. fANG is currently 16.57m score ahead. In this scenario, if Ultores is to win, they need to cap about 8.9k roids from fanG before round end, though that ignores XP, assumes no one else will cap roids from FaNG, assumes FAnG won't cap roids from anyone, assumes Ultores will only cap from FanG, etc, etc, ad ****ing nauseum.

I would also posit that this is one of the better rounds in recent history.
Im gonna quote you on this one, when the round ends, we will see how close you actualy were. If we will see that you were far off, and Ultores will beat FAnG with what i said they would be glad if you just deleted your forums account and stayed the fck away from here
Anyone still beliving its a neck and neck race between Ultores and FAnG atm should have their heads examined.
And to those that are saying that CT needs to hit FAnG to win

Unread 7 May 2012, 04:56   #134
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
How can you come up with such insane shit?? It is the EXACT same scenarios!! Ult got hit by FANG/CT/ND/TGV at the same time and had just as many incoming fleets. (25-50 fleets less if they were lucky)
I have never ever in my PA career seeing someone anything near as far from facts and reality as you are! If anyone claimed they belived 10% of what came from you I'd probly lie down and cry my ass off!
We will see when the round end who had incomming fleets and who didnt.
I think ultores has had more incomming over the round, but im pretty sure FAnG is pretty close to them.

Unread 7 May 2012, 05:12   #135
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Im gonna quote you on this one, when the round ends, we will see how close you actualy were. If we will see that you were far off, and Ultores will beat FAnG with what i said they would be glad if you just deleted your forums account and stayed the fck away from here
Anyone still beliving its a neck and neck race between Ultores and FAnG atm should have their heads examined.
And to those that are saying that CT needs to hit FAnG to win
The post you quotes contains no opinions, only facts. It does not say it will be close, and in fact does not attempt to make any predictions.

However, the next one, that you skipped, did. This confuses me, because in it, I come about as close as I've ever been to agreeing with you. Try reading what I said there:
Quote:
I think that in the current political landscape, Ultores looks to be winning this round.
On the bright side, at least that means your horrendous AD record isn't a matter of malice, but simple incompetence: if you don't actually read your opponents' posts, it is pretty hard to come up with decent replies to them.

P.S. In fact, I challenge you to find any post of mine in which I say Ultores won't win this round. You might find one, but I sincerily doubt it.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 7 May 2012 at 05:20.
Unread 7 May 2012, 05:23   #136
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
The post you quotes contains no opinions, only facts. It does not say it will be close, and in fact does not attempt to make any predictions.

However, the next one, that you skipped, did. This confuses me, because in it, I come about as close as I've ever been to agreeing with you. Try reading what I said there:

On the bright side, at least that means your horrendous AD record isn't a matter of malice, but simple incompetence: if you don't actually read your opponents' posts, it is pretty hard to come up with decent replies to them.

P.S. In fact, I challenge you to find any post of mine in which I say Ultores won't win this round. You might find one, but I sincerily doubt it.
Ultores is winning by a large margin, not because they take 2k roids of FAnG the rest of the round, but by the fact they allready got more roids on the countign players, and they got more stock than FAnG does.

Unread 7 May 2012, 05:39   #137
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Wrong again. Seems like you not only skipped the second post, but failed to read the first one too. Ultores' stockpile and roid count at the time were not enough to overtake your lead. This is not actually in dispute, the facts are extremely clear on this.

The only way my first post on this subject is going to turn out wrong is if 1) I made a simple mistake, 2) multiplication and addition are fundamentally broken, or 3) eksero provided me with tampered scans.

If it's 1, point out my mistake. If it's 2, go claim a Field's Medal. If it's 3, provide scans of your own and I will check those too.
Unread 7 May 2012, 06:03   #138
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Wrong again. Seems like you not only skipped the second post, but failed to read the first one too. Ultores' stockpile and roid count at the time were not enough to overtake your lead. This is not actually in dispute, the facts are extremely clear on this.

The only way my first post on this subject is going to turn out wrong is if 1) I made a simple mistake, 2) multiplication and addition are fundamentally broken, or 3) eksero provided me with tampered scans.

If it's 1, point out my mistake. If it's 2, go claim a Field's Medal. If it's 3, provide scans of your own and I will check those too.

"For a grand total difference of 8.14m. Their current roid lead will give Ultores another 4.87m value, assuming 60% income bonus on both sides. fANG is currently 16.57m score ahead. In this scenario, if Ultores is to win, they need to cap about 8.9k roids from fanG before round end, though that ignores XP, assumes no one else will cap roids from FaNG, assumes FAnG won't cap roids from anyone, assumes Ultores will only cap from FanG, etc, etc, ad ****ing nauseum."

How read it, FAnG is 16 million ahead of Ultores when all res is spent?
When i look at alliance rankings atm FAnG is only 6millions ahead of Ultores, having more than 400 less average roids, do you still belive that it will be neck and neck?

Unread 7 May 2012, 06:17   #139
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
"For a grand total difference of 8.14m. Their current roid lead will give Ultores another 4.87m value, assuming 60% income bonus on both sides. fANG is currently 16.57m score ahead. In this scenario, if Ultores is to win, they need to cap about 8.9k roids from fanG before round end, though that ignores XP, assumes no one else will cap roids from FaNG, assumes FAnG won't cap roids from anyone, assumes Ultores will only cap from FanG, etc, etc, ad ****ing nauseum."

When i look at alliance rankings atm FAnG is only 6millions ahead of Ultores, having more than 400 less average roids, do you still belive that it will be neck and neck?
He said currently, which means at the time he wrote the post.
And it is only 100 ticks left, those extra roids we have wont generate more than 5-6m or so score.
Unread 7 May 2012, 06:54   #140
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
He said currently, which means at the time he wrote the post.
And it is only 100 ticks left, those extra roids we have wont generate more than 5-6m or so score.
The top50 ultores got 20k more roids than the top50 FAnG as of yesterday.
How can u make that out to be 6 million?
Either Mz is in cohort with the Ultores trolls, or he is blind.

Unread 7 May 2012, 07:00   #141
Blue_Esper

or you're just stupid
Unread 7 May 2012, 07:15   #142
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper View Post
or you're just stupid
I dont think so.
Mz should stick to trolling.
Looking through post, quoting, trying to find condtradicions, looking for spelling errors, linking to wikipedia for explainations of words, trying to look smart and witty is what he does best.
He should clearly stay away from what ever concerns the game, and not try give his scientifical knowledge to determinaine a winner a shot.
If he realy knew anything about how the game works, he would be screaming out loudly that Ultores is running away with the victory, with ease.
But then again, i suspect that he is in cohorts with teh ultores trolls :crymeariver:

Unread 7 May 2012, 07:22   #143
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
The top50 ultores got 20k more roids than the top50 FAnG as of yesterday.
How can u make that out to be 6 million?
Either Mz is in cohort with the Ultores trolls, or he is blind.
I just checked, and heres the result for the top50:

71364 - fang
86519 - Ult

That's 15k, you can do the math yourself!
Unread 7 May 2012, 07:24   #144
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
I just checked, and heres the result for the top50:

71364 - fang
86519 - Ult

That's 15k, you can do the math yourself!
I just checked before i posted, not that exact down to the last roids, but i found it out to be around 19k.
Assuming that FAnG will keep up the losing rate, and ultores the capping rate, it will be 20k soon.

Unread 7 May 2012, 07:28   #145
MiX
Who cares?

MiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura about

Only a couple more days and then we will see who was right! It'll be best for whoever is wrong, since they'll be the ones actually winning the round...
MiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2012, 07:28   #146
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
I just checked before i posted, not that exact down to the last roids, but i found it out to be around 19k.
Assuming that FAnG will keep up the losing rate, and ultores the capping rate, it will be 20k soon.
You obviously didn't check your bot then, as these are the numbers from there:

Size: 71364
Size: 86595
Unread 7 May 2012, 07:46   #147
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:

I didnt use the bot no.
My method of counting was counting all the ones below top50, and then remove that number of the total number of roids. But then again, all intel dosnt have to me right etc etc.

Unread 7 May 2012, 07:48   #148
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I dont think so.
Mz should stick to trolling.
Looking through post, quoting, trying to find condtradicions, looking for spelling errors, linking to wikipedia for explainations of words, trying to look smart and witty is what he does best.
He should clearly stay away from what ever concerns the game, and not try give his scientifical knowledge to determinaine a winner a shot.
If he realy knew anything about how the game works, he would be screaming out loudly that Ultores is running away with the victory, with ease.
But then again, i suspect that he is in cohorts with teh ultores trolls :crymeariver:
yeah.. everyone should just stop hittin fang and grant em the victory instead, which is totally undeserved :P good one

i know its bitter to have incomings in a war game, but deal with it.. u had ure chance to secure the win for most of the round - u had ure allies under ure command for gangin ultores for most of the round, u had possibilities to secure ure win, yet u failed.. now deal with it, dont just go out there and cry and whine about ppl hittin ure fatties..

next time, try to do ure politics smarter and actually try to be better ureselves.. u had ALOT of time to whore value and prepare for this, yet u failed..

Ultores will have a very tough time to win this, as its going to be so close in the end, but i really hope we can manage it.. since ure the most least deserving alliance for the win atm :P
Unread 7 May 2012, 07:52   #149
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:

Wrong. Again. Try reading all of the words before you spew this kind of retarded nonsense all over it.

Quote:
do you still belive that it will be neck and neck?
No, I've said something completely different than that, twice now. Here's the third time, suitably emphasized, though I seriously doubt if it'll get through your reinforced concrete skull, no matter how often I say it: I think Ultores will win.

But hey, keep sticking your fingers in your ears and shouting "I CAN'T HEAR YOU". I still don't quite understand why you're wasting your time arguing with someone who (for once, and accidentally, I'm sure!) has the same opinion as you, but be my guest.

Quote:

Contradicted by your own intel. Words cannot describe how amused I am right now.

Keep at it, BB, I'm sure you'll win out in the end! Never give up, never surrender!
Unread 7 May 2012, 07:55   #150
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
I didnt use the bot no.
My method of counting was counting all the ones below top50, and then remove that number of the total number of roids. But then again, all intel dosnt have to me right etc etc.
It doesn't have to be right no. But when 2 alliances intel are about the same (76 roids difference) it suggests it is pretty much spot on.