User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 1 May 2012, 15:23   #101
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future
Re: FAnG official Announcement

I wonder will the penny drop now that mz has forgotten more about the game than you will ever learn ?

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2012, 17:15   #102
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

I think we called that 'Owned'
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2012, 20:38   #103
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of

PA ......
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
....... a game in which you don't just lose to overwhelming numbers, but you lose for weeks on end to overwhelming numbers.
Absolutely brilliant .... I've only just stopped laughing.

(The rest of your post was pretty good too).
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105
ArcChas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2012, 01:48   #104
Lucifer

Lucifer is infamous around these partsLucifer is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Suffice it to say, I continue to think your point is a useless one. Yes, a NAPs between the #1 and #2 alliances suck, but whining on AD is not going to change anything.
And where did I say it would? I just decided to come here and post how much of pussies FAnG and CT are. You guys have too much time on your hands to tell me why I'm wrong.
Lucifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2012, 02:17   #105
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifer View Post
And where did I say it would? I just decided to come here and post how much of pussies FAnG and CT are. You guys have too much time on your hands to tell me why I'm wrong.
Why would CT/FAnG hand Ultores the victory so early on?
xVx/Ultores did the exact same thing last round, and they stayed allied for the whole round

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2012, 02:26   #106
Lucifer

Lucifer is infamous around these partsLucifer is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
xVx/Ultores did the exact same thing last round, and they stayed allied for the whole round
What? Do you think before you post? I don't think you do, so use your brain for a second, then try again.
Lucifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2012, 03:04   #107
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifer View Post
What? Do you think before you post? I don't think you do, so use your brain for a second, then try again.
shhh, u know if CT target FAnG, and FAnG target CT(about what is happening now), ultores will go roid smaller allies(like they do now), and outgrow em both

Unread 2 May 2012, 04:57   #108
tulsa
Registered Loser

tulsa will become famous soon enoughtulsa will become famous soon enough

Quote:

What do you think would happen to a 300 roid allianceless planet coming out of protection in the middle of CT-dominated space? Have you ever dropped a boulder on a raw egg?
I don't care where you put a noob with 300 roids, the rest of us are going to bash him and take his rocks. It's a tough uni, which contributes both to running off new players, and keeping avid gamers interested.

Quote:
Suffice it to say, I continue to think your point is a useless one. Yes, a NAPs between the #1 and #2 alliances suck, but whining on AD is not going to change anything.
Perhaps Lucifer is just playing devil's advocate?
tulsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2012, 05:58   #109
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
We did?

Quote:
Relation Change 853 xVx has decided to end its alliance with Ultores.
Relation Change 1108 Ultores and xVx have confirmed they are allied.
Seems not!
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2012, 12:33   #110
Illusion
Sex, Drugs & ROCK'n'roll

Illusion is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
We did?

Seems not!
No point even bringing up evidence eksero, B-Butcher would never ever accept reality anyway. If he did he would notice that in this round there is no such thing as "the Ult/xVx block" this round.

Quote:
The way I see it; 2 allys just being friendly with eachother and allys who are NOT friendly with eachother plotting to outnumber a common contender, is not "the exact same thing"
Round 37-40: HeX DC
Round 41-42: ROCK DC/BC
Round 43: p3nguins
Round 44-49: Ultores
Round 50-56: ROCK HC
Round 57: Ultores
Round 58: p3nguins
Round 59: ROCK HC
Round 60-63: Astatores
Round 64-72: Retirement
Round 73-76: Astatores
Round 77-94: Retirement
Round 95-98: Phoenix
Round 99-101: ODDR
Round 102: Wildcards
Illusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2012, 17:07   #111
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
We did?

Seems not!
i were allied with xVx for 90% of the round, having em leave you so you could roid up on them when all other enemies were dead

Unread 2 May 2012, 17:16   #112
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It must truly be wonderful, living in your world, unconstrained by facts, logic or knowledge.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2012, 18:40   #113
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
It must truly be wonderful, living in your world, unconstrained by facts, logic or knowledge.
Hehe, the facts and the knowledge is one thing, logic is a very diffrent one.
Ive seen you around on forums of these games for what, 8 years now?
Fact is a fact, how you try to display this another thing.
I say xVx was allied for the whole round last round, and then eksero comes in shooting, oh no wait, we wernt, between pt800-1000 somesh*t we were not allied, the round was allready over then, but given that, a fact is a fact is it not?
If A and B were to allie at tick start, and break up 10 ticks prior to tick stop, in my magic world, inhabited by elves and fairys, they were allied the whole round even though they wernt.

Last edited by BloodyButcher; 2 May 2012 at 18:45.
Unread 2 May 2012, 18:56   #114
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hehe, the facts and the knowledge is one thing, logic is a very diffrent one.
Ive seen you around on forums of these games for what, 8 years now?
Fact is a fact, how you try to display this another thing.
I say xVx was allied for the whole round last round, and then eksero comes in shooting, oh no wait, we wernt, between pt800-1000 somesh*t we were not allied, the round was allready over then, but given that, a fact is a fact is it not?
If A and B were to allie at tick start, and break up 10 ticks prior to tick stop, in my magic world, inhabited by elves and fairys, they were allied the whole round even though they wernt.
But then again, 10 ticks and 10 days are quite different
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2012, 19:21   #115
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
i were allied with xVx for 90% of the round, having em leave you so you could roid up on them when all other enemies were dead
There were in fact allied for slightly less than 80% of the round. And they ceased being allied approximately 70% of the way into the round, not 10 ticks before the end.

Do you think at all before you post or is this all just the remarkably coincidental result of you mashing your face into the keyboard every time you open AD?
Unread 2 May 2012, 19:38   #116
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:

Now i might be mistaken but if i remember rightly when xVx and Ultores ceased their NAP there was no 'roiding up on them' by Ultores... infact because xVx joined CT's block im pretty sure through lack of block activity and Ultores happiness to coast out the round there was a kind of roid stalemate.

This all happened whilst FaNG who had been hostile to xVX/Ultores for most the round decided to NAP Ultores and 'roid up on small/inactive alliances' in a bid to catch up Ultores, the alliance with all the value (see how that worked out for them btw).

I beleive it was 150 ticks later that FaNG switched back to the CT run block in a vain bid to beat Ultores but never really looked like doing it...
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2012, 21:29   #117
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post

This all happened whilst FaNG who had been hostile to xVX/Ultores for most the round decided to NAP Ultores and 'roid up on small/inactive alliances' in a bid to catch up Ultores
ND being the "small/inactive" alliance
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2012, 21:52   #118
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
There were in fact allied for slightly less than 80% of the round. And they ceased being allied approximately 70% of the way into the round, not 10 ticks before the end.

Do you think at all before you post or is this all just the remarkably coincidental result of you mashing your face into the keyboard every time you open AD?
Well if the round allready had a winner, and all other alliances had given up, id say the round was allready over when xVx dropped the Ultores NAP.
But that is just my point of view.

Unread 2 May 2012, 21:56   #119
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt View Post
ND being the "small/inactive" alliance
In that round yes
Unread 2 May 2012, 21:57   #120
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Well if the round allready had a winner, and all other alliances had given up, id say the round was allready over when xVx dropped the Ultores NAP.

He didnt say it had a winner... and FaNG still push for the win, it was reasonably close at the end. You should never have napped Ultores at tick 800 odd - you might have won otherwise....
Unread 2 May 2012, 22:32   #121
Illusion
Sex, Drugs & ROCK'n'roll

Illusion is an unknown quantity at this point

Guys, if a round have a favorite for win then NAPs and broken NAPs do not excist! Half of the broken NAPs in PA history never happend.. but thats just "my point of view"
Round 37-40: HeX DC
Round 41-42: ROCK DC/BC
Round 43: p3nguins
Round 44-49: Ultores
Round 50-56: ROCK HC
Round 57: Ultores
Round 58: p3nguins
Round 59: ROCK HC
Round 60-63: Astatores
Round 64-72: Retirement
Round 73-76: Astatores
Round 77-94: Retirement
Round 95-98: Phoenix
Round 99-101: ODDR
Round 102: Wildcards
Illusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2012, 00:41   #122
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Yes, I see what you mean.
Unread 3 May 2012, 03:34   #123
Howzat
Retired

Howzat has a spectacular aura aboutHowzat has a spectacular aura aboutHowzat has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Now i might be mistaken but if i remember rightly when xVx and Ultores ceased their NAP there was no 'roiding up on them' by Ultores... infact because xVx joined CT's block im pretty sure through lack of block activity and Ultores happiness to coast out the round there was a kind of roid stalemate.

This all happened whilst FaNG who had been hostile to xVX/Ultores for most the round decided to NAP Ultores and 'roid up on small/inactive alliances' in a bid to catch up Ultores, the alliance with all the value (see how that worked out for them btw).
Sense some deja vu here
Howzat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2012, 07:30   #124
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howzat View Post
Sense some deja vu here
that's ok, it's not like ultores is doing any different.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2012, 08:26   #125
Howzat
Retired

Howzat has a spectacular aura aboutHowzat has a spectacular aura aboutHowzat has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
that's ok, it's not like ultores is doing any different.
Thats what i was implying
Howzat is offline   Reply With Quote