User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 7 Oct 2011, 11:17   #101
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice
Re: Ultores pwnage

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon View Post
well.. they didnt start a blockwar at least like u guys usually do; won the round with 47 members compared to 2 alliances of 80 man tags; resisted the ganbang from u guys being heavily outnumbered; deleted DLR from this round that will prolly be remembered as long as DLR is around; etc; etc

apart from the crashes from ND/CT`s, they made the round more fun.
i like how you point out two 80 man tags ... funny they did it with 47 and xvx sucked too much to take it from two alliances. congrats ult on being better than xvx ... and being able to farm and bottom feed and go pretty un noticed while we enjoyed raping the ass of xvx for too long :P
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2011, 12:25   #102
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic View Post
i like how you point out two 80 man tags ... funny they did it with 47 and xvx sucked too much to take it from two alliances. congrats ult on being better than xvx ... and being able to farm and bottom feed and go pretty un noticed while we enjoyed raping the ass of xvx for too long :P
yes you enjoyed part of being a gangbang squad, but then again other alliances needed beatings for more then a week to be slowed down..
ND just got hit 3 nights and got more damage done to them then any other ally that received incs...
after it people say you had incs from 8 allies to make it look like you really did have incoming... while u only got hit by 4/5.. just like the rest of us

so looking at all that we can say nd was the worst ally, but just received the least incomings..
so you go mm, have a big mouth!
Wouter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2011, 12:29   #103
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Nitros - please correct my facts then - something which so far you have failed to do.

Yes when i was HeX i gave CT credit for not hitting 'down' - that still stands, i dont see where in my posts i said anything to contradict that, but that doesnt mean there a great alliance or capable of winning PA without help - it just means when playing in a smaller alliance things are a little easier cos you know invariably you wont be getting ptrageted by CT for easy roids cos thats not how they role - they do pick alliances that can handle themselves against them.
That is the worst fact ever Kaiba, CT does ptarget down. And with friends as their 80 is still not enough to ptarget a 40 man ally for 2 weeks +.
Funny how you can say that still stands, as i don't think i can remember one round where it actually hasn't happend. Just because you haven't been in the recieving end when playing in a small tag doesnt mean it don't happend.

And Reply to MM:

xVx is still better than ND & CT imo. Not just by a little, but by miles and miles. They took the beating in the 2nd half, costed them to much to focus on winning. I'm almost certain ND crowns this round again on crashing defence.

Back to topic:

CONGRATS ULT! Well deserved.
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2011, 13:08   #104
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

TheoDD you are looking at KIA atm right?

This message was sent to all members of your alliance
Hi xVx ppl
Ok so its the last night of attacks and someone let me pick them
we have 1 target and 4 waves
In a coordinated strike with our allies were going to have some ruining fun
We cant allow the top 3 planets to be ND/CT dominated - thats just not right!!!
Blah Blah Blah
THIS IS THE MOMENT GUYS - YOUR OFF YOUR LEASHES - FINISH WITH A FLOURISH - GET RUINING AND MOST IMPORTANTLY HAVE SOME FUN
Kai

im guessing when you said "get ruining" you meant ct and not xvx, thank you for the lolz and the extra score, if this makes xvx better than CT then so be it!
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2011, 13:16   #105
Jeffro

Jeffro is an unknown quantity at this point

hahahaha bet there is a lot of hatred for Kai at the minute
Jeffro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2011, 13:48   #106
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I have heard unconfirmed reports that there is also much amusement, though not necessarily in xVx.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2011, 15:46   #107
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
I have heard unconfirmed reports that there is also much amusement, though not necessarily in xVx.
It would be really funny / sad / amusing, etc if it actually mattered.
Most xVx lost interest in the round more than a week ago, when it was clear there was no chance for #1 alliance / galaxy / planet.
In the end the lemming run of xVx crashing onto CT doesn't change anything, xVx will still finish 4th ahead of apprime despite crashing soooo much value, and CT will still finish 2nd behind ultores despite receiving sooo much salvage.

So yeah, i don't see why CT has anything to laugh about unless it distracts them from the thought that they can't win even with massive salvage donations.
Unread 7 Oct 2011, 17:05   #108
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Mass launching on one planet is rarely successful if the target alliance is better than you are. I remember a round in Ascendancy where an alliance tried the same thing (it may have been CT, but don't hold me to it). It allowed us to prelaunch and (since salvage was not totally shit back then), gave us value from crashes. We were rather happy with it.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 7 Oct 2011, 20:10   #109
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Mass launching on one planet is rarely successful if the target alliance is better than you are. I remember a round in Ascendancy where an alliance tried the same thing (it may have been CT, but don't hold me to it). It allowed us to prelaunch and (since salvage was not totally shit back then), gave us value from crashes. We were rather happy with it.
ill confirm this!

The combination of doing huge waves and salvage, was the reason Asc and apprime could pull off ridiculous wins from the rounds 30-35. It was always a safe bet to cover the big waves really good to harvest salvage. Sometimes, the valuegains from salvage overcame the value from lost roids. This was in particular the case in round30, which mz refers to, where some of the planets ended top10* without having much roids at all. They nerfed salvage in round 31 but it was still enough to make it worth grounding fleets.

* [21:14] -Munin- If Hude's defending, they're landing
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Oct 2011, 01:22   #110
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

gj on ult for ally win.
And awesome work of asc for taking the top 3!

Smurf you flamers, shaz, arc and dav are Ascendancy, what ever their foster-alliances claim!
Unread 8 Oct 2011, 01:26   #111
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
isn't "we" usualy used when "you" and "me" (occosionaly involved more persons, but always a "me") is involved.
Last i heard that You (the "me" part in "we") was not that much involved in the act? Closure ahoi!
Unread 8 Oct 2011, 01:57   #112
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

Didnt MM hilariously crash and finally got deleted from MHs some weeks ago? Funny to see that walking fail talking again

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Oct 2011, 07:01   #113
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

This is what happens Kaiba when you post without thinking ...
You get the pish ripped out of you.
Learn from this and up your game/stop acting the fanny on the forums.
Please

back on topic.
Well Done Ultores I see the HC had followed my advice (Indirectly)
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...9&postcount=28

From what I have heard from the grapevine, Ultores set up some good incentives without implimenting a minium def point system.
The HC were on the Ball with lazy members and a good defence culture resulted from this.

A few / Some of their attacks were target assigned / live BCed.
But the thing that surprised me this round was The folk who have a reputation of defence leeching didn't live up to it and seemed to be focused on being a team player instead of a rank whore.
Unread 8 Oct 2011, 17:35   #114
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
You were not hitting nubs, but you were hitting DLR? LOL!
One thing you need to learn when responding to an argument is you need to back up your argument with supporting evidence/facts, which you clearly haven't been, on the contrary you've been speculating.

If necessary, I can provide the co-ord list of targets that we attacked in the first half of the round which will show that we mostly attacked DLR (with the exception of some random targets).
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Oct 2011, 18:51   #115
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
One thing you need to learn when responding to an argument is you need to back up your argument with supporting evidence/facts, which you clearly haven't been, on the contrary you've been speculating.

If necessary, I can provide the co-ord list of targets that we attacked in the first half of the round which will show that we mostly attacked DLR (with the exception of some random targets).
I think he was pointing out that hitting DLR is like hitting nubs
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2011, 12:58   #116
Killeah
Old Skool

Killeah has a spectacular aura aboutKilleah has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
I think he was pointing out that hitting DLR is like hitting nubs

Ive seen in many posts now, that DLR in general are labeled as nibs, and that they couldn´t manage shit in rnd 43, I for one have no insight in the affairs of DLR last round so I wouldn´t know if this is true.

What I do know however is the fact that we had close to 400 xan planets, and that DLR din´t go xan, but relied on CR/BS.

I also know that ship stats simply made it more or less impossible to go xan on xan, and that cath/etd teamups were few.

with these two facts in hand I picture an alliance like DLR a incomming hell especially in the first 500 ticks b4 the "larger ally" wars broke out. every xan planet would logically target them (which I belive is why Ultores did) - it´s a simple conclusion that you go there where the ship stats provide your ally roids.

Now as a semi large ally DLR prolly (and this is also a guess - as I got no facts to back this up) had 2-3 times incs compared with their defence pool every night for 2 weeks or more.

due to this they most likely had very little choice but to roll over in the end.

I guess my point here is that calling them noobs is somewhat an unintellingent way of looking at how the round played out stat and poitics wise.

I´m only speculating tho
Killeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2011, 13:00   #117
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

yeah i can believe DLR being incoming hell. ODDR went etd/ter BS as well, first 3 nights we had 80 incoming xan fleets on our planets for a 25 man tag. allthough 70% of those fleets being pods only.

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2011, 14:40   #118
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
Well Done Ultores I see the HC had followed my advice (Indirectly)
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...9&postcount=28
Congratulations on masterminding Ultores' win, Pais. It was very charitable of you
Unread 9 Oct 2011, 14:57   #119
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3k View Post
Congratulations on masterminding Ultores' win, Pais. It was very charitable of you
I know first hand of alliances that have done the opposite and done their own thing ... then later folded for example
R34 Subh R41 Omega and R42 TGV.

I guess it is my way of saying I told you so.
Unread 9 Oct 2011, 16:22   #120
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killeah View Post
Ive seen in many posts now, that DLR in general are labeled as nibs, and that they couldn´t manage shit in rnd 43, I for one have no insight in the affairs of DLR last round so I wouldn´t know if this is true.
DLR's fleet choices have always been focused on being able to attack annoyingly and hard. It often made no sense for a top alliance to anger them, because those annoying fleets could always penetrate somewhere, and knowing that DLR usuallly end in the lower top 10, why provoke them?

So yes, after 10+ rounds of DLR staying out of major alliance wars, it is very gratifying to many people (myself included) to see them getting utterly destroyed the very first time they receive the slightest bit of attention. It once and for all shattered the notion that the they rarely (never?) had a top 5 ending just because they were small. That is certainly part of it, but small alliances that are also good don't get wiped out like this. Even alliances that are often mocked for crashing, like CT and ND, never crashed 20m value in one battle or even in one day.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 9 Oct 2011 at 16:27.
Unread 10 Oct 2011, 10:54   #121
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlaTa View Post
isn't "we" usualy used when "you" and "me" (occosionaly involved more persons, but always a "me") is involved.
Last i heard that You (the "me" part in "we") was not that much involved in the act? Closure ahoi!
Whil THEY were taking it, I was not closed and enjoying the lands
Unread 10 Oct 2011, 10:55   #122
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korsan View Post
Didnt MM hilariously crash and finally got deleted from MHs some weeks ago? Funny to see that walking fail talking again
I'm sorry at least I had a valid excuse for my fail ... your mom forgetting to swallow isn't exactly valid for your failure at life.
Unread 10 Oct 2011, 11:01   #123
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wouter View Post
yes you enjoyed part of being a gangbang squad, but then again other alliances needed beatings for more then a week to be slowed down..
ND just got hit 3 nights and got more damage done to them then any other ally that received incs...
after it people say you had incs from 8 allies to make it look like you really did have incoming... while u only got hit by 4/5.. just like the rest of us

so looking at all that we can say nd was the worst ally, but just received the least incomings..
so you go mm, have a big mouth!
I'd almost bet ND had the most incs this round. xVx folded from NR one spots with incs from CT/ND and some DLR .... we had incs from app/p3ng/ult/tgv/xvx mostly all fico for a lot longer then 3 nights ... hell it was probably 3 nights of incs even b4 ult joined in. plus all the other randoms that we dont automatically throw in as part of the block. Even after that we still finished above xvx and probably had more roids, though I didnt pay too much attn. We also had number 1 planet ... while XVX just continued to fail. Jeeesssseee o WORST ALLY BY FAR. Troll.
Unread 10 Oct 2011, 11:53   #124
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic
I'd almost bet ND had the most incs this round. xVx folded from NR one spots with incs from CT/ND and some DLR .... we had incs from app/p3ng/ult/tgv/xvx mostly all fico for a lot longer then 3 nights ... hell it was probably 3 nights of incs even b4 ult joined in. plus all the other randoms that we dont automatically throw in as part of the block. Even after that we still finished above xvx and probably had more roids, though I didnt pay too much attn. We also had number 1 planet ... while XVX just continued to fail. Jeeesssseee o WORST ALLY BY FAR. Troll.
So what you are saying is, you had incs from app/p3ng/tgv/xvx for 3 nights without losing any roids and then when we (ult) joined in you suddenly lose more than 10% of your roids both of the next 2 nights?

Bet i'm not the only one who finds that hard to believe
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2011, 12:30   #125
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
funnily enough, App mostly hit DLR, p3n and xVx mostly hit CT, and TGV didn't join in til the last 2 weeks of the round.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2011, 20:25   #126
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
So what you are saying is, you had incs from app/p3ng/tgv/xvx for 3 nights without losing any roids and then when we (ult) joined in you suddenly lose more than 10% of your roids both of the next 2 nights?

Bet i'm not the only one who finds that hard to believe

actually it was mostly xvx and p3n the first few nights ... then ULT and APP all came together when the NAP ended ... so we handled xvx and p3n with ease ... however 4 alliances of fico xan incs was a bit much. then TGV and such but whatever
Unread 10 Oct 2011, 21:40   #127
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic
actually it was mostly xvx and p3n the first few nights ... then ULT and APP all came together when the NAP ended ... so we handled xvx and p3n with ease ... however 4 alliances of fico xan incs was a bit much. then TGV and such but whatever
Then why did you make it sound like all 4 of them hit you before we joined in?
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2011, 23:32   #128
Tri

Tri has a spectacular aura aboutTri has a spectacular aura aboutTri has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

Congratulations on handling xVx incs when they were mainly focusing on CT.
Unread 11 Oct 2011, 06:37   #129
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice

Quote:
1. I so wish there was a check on this.. But I am fairly certain that CT, xVx and DLR all had about twice the incoming ND had
2. P3nguins attacks werent good at all after they got bashed by a bigger block
3. ND had the most members so your def "should" have been better
4. Where DLR crashed value on Ult, atleast they killed value too, while ND crashes just meant pure salvage 90% of the time
5. ND HC seem to crash even more then their members :/

If I look at these points..
It makes me wonder why you even talk on here. Its not like you have shown anything but fail this round.. Yes you had planet win, but seriously before the last night she prolly had about 30-40 inc fleets. So she was unchallenged. She didnt join ND raids neither as she was a xan in an CR/BS ally. So her win was a gal effort.

PS: xVx and P3ng were waiting on Ult avoidance to break before targetting ND for real.
Wouter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2011, 07:07   #130
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Interestingly, though Shaz' win might've been a gal effort, 5:1's win was mostly an alliance effort. Lots and lots of alliances.
Unread 11 Oct 2011, 07:49   #131
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
I'd almost bet ND had the most incs this round.
hahahaha!! I'm not going to say "almost" but I will say in 100% certainty that this statement is FALSE!! DLR will have had a lot more to start with...Oh and 6 nights of incs? (I'll give you beneift of doubt and say just over a week) lol shows you aren't used to incs if you consider that to be enough to claim "most incs of rd". Anyone who has been in Apprime/Ascendancy in the last 20 rds would consider that fairly modest incs tbh...
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2011, 09:20   #132
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I'd almost bet ND had the most incs this round.
Im sure u can do better, seriously :P and yes propaganda for next round`s recruitment, by hyping ure alliance for nothing, could have its place.. but most of the playerbase are long time players and u wont bullshit neone with statements like those..

u had no chance when the incs at last started, even when u had most of the round to sit on yer roids and try to build value.. it was a disaster from the first incomings launched on you and you know it.. there were a few defleech planets like there usually are and others remained uncovered or were able to cover ingals.. you will sadly always be a mid tier alliance, good home for a few defleeches and fail until the end of planetarion times.

ps: u never won xvx in battles.. try to prove me wrong in any ways u want, u wont succeed.. xvx ran over u daily with the attacks and u crashed alot retaling us (xvx crashing is alot different story alltogether, go make a thread if u want)

have a nice day and next round

pps: will be waiting ure new crash on me and new rounds of cheating and gettin closed by admins
Unread 11 Oct 2011, 13:23   #133
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

In this thread people point fingers at eachother and say "What if..." or "Only because..."

Bah!

If the top alliance can't take down a top planet or get a player into the top10.... Then how top are you really?

Congratz to shaz for winning btw!

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2011, 17:41   #134
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post
In this thread people point fingers at eachother and say "What if..." or "Only because..."

Bah!

If the top alliance can't take down a top planet or get a player into the top10.... Then how top are you really?
Considering that the top alliance was handling 4 alliances, and taking in to account that they were only a 47 man tag, I'd say escorting one of their planets in to the top 10 was the least of their worries.

Last edited by Clouds; 11 Oct 2011 at 17:48.
Unread 11 Oct 2011, 18:05   #135
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Considering that the top alliance was handling 4 alliances, and taking in to account that they were only a 47 man tag, I'd say escorting one of their planets in to the top 10 was the least of their worries.
It's been done before, you know...

— Scorpio
Unread 11 Oct 2011, 18:38   #136
Clouds

Quote:
It's been done before, you know...
Ultores grounded for the second half of the round to handle the incoming from those 4 alliances. It would've been a bit difficult to escort a planet when they weren't attacking.
Unread 11 Oct 2011, 19:43   #137
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

someone feed our MMonkey, give him bananas or close the cage. He's getting dangerous.

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2011, 19:56   #138
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice

Quote:
Ultores grounded for the second half of the round to handle the incoming from those 4 alliances. It would've been a bit difficult to escort a planet when they weren't attacking.
Tick 877 clouds. That was the land tick for wave 1 the first night the 4 alliances hit ultores. Before that tick the allies were hitting xvx not ult. We know this to be true of course, as ult had avoidance / naps with both ND and Ct upto that night when the cooloff ended.

Thats almost 300 ticks or 12 days or almost bang on 1/4 the round. Then of course factor in the death of DLR and the CT defence crash which ended any hope of contest and saw CT farm Xvx/p3ng for the last 4 nights and that put you down to about 200ticks of 3 allies hiting you. Or 8 days. Or under 1/6th of the round

Not to detract anything from ultores achievement of course, but considering every1 is criticising mm/newdawns grasp of figures i figured it was pertinent to point out every side seems to exagerate when it suits the point they are trying to make

Last edited by DarkHeart; 11 Oct 2011 at 20:30.
DarkHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2011, 20:23   #139
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
Then why did you make it sound like all 4 of them hit you before we joined in?
mmm not intended ...
Unread 11 Oct 2011, 20:24   #140
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri View Post
Congratulations on handling xVx incs when they were mainly focusing on CT.
you are an idiot ... when nd joined the battle again CT had near no incs from xvx only us ... moron
Unread 11 Oct 2011, 20:26   #141
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wouter View Post
1. I so wish there was a check on this.. But I am fairly certain that CT, xVx and DLR all had about twice the incoming ND had
2. P3nguins attacks werent good at all after they got bashed by a bigger block
3. ND had the most members so your def "should" have been better
4. Where DLR crashed value on Ult, atleast they killed value too, while ND crashes just meant pure salvage 90% of the time
5. ND HC seem to crash even more then their members :/

If I look at these points..
It makes me wonder why you even talk on here. Its not like you have shown anything but fail this round.. Yes you had planet win, but seriously before the last night she prolly had about 30-40 inc fleets. So she was unchallenged. She didnt join ND raids neither as she was a xan in an CR/BS ally. So her win was a gal effort.

PS: xVx and P3ng were waiting on Ult avoidance to break before targetting ND for real.
these are all great excuses ... for one shaz dced a lot more than 30 to 40 incs on her self alone. For two I know we had more incs than CT ... just because we did so good for so long doesnt mean we didnt have incs. But whatever makes you feel better.
Unread 11 Oct 2011, 20:48   #142
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt View Post
hahahaha!! I'm not going to say "almost" but I will say in 100% certainty that this statement is FALSE!! DLR will have had a lot more to start with...Oh and 6 nights of incs? (I'll give you beneift of doubt and say just over a week) lol shows you aren't used to incs if you consider that to be enough to claim "most incs of rd". Anyone who has been in Apprime/Ascendancy in the last 20 rds would consider that fairly modest incs tbh...
I'm only going off of the fact that we had quite a few incs and i doubt any one had that much higher ... we had and absurd ammoutn of inc even prior to the 'over a week' incs ... the great planning of grounding all fico fleets all round to def all the fico incs however proved to be great. Only when you have the other allies all coordinating with xans ect and we dont have xans for fake def ... it all kind of went down hill from there. 3895 incs reported to webby btwn 1 and 1177alone not sure how many un reported but probably not that much more. 1783 incs were from tick 800 to 1177 ticks so yes in all honesty it would appear our end 1/3 of the round had a good ammount more (some of us like to try to be honest and transparent here) ... now I have no clue what all of your allies took maybe you can enlighten me (prepares for bullshit)
Unread 11 Oct 2011, 20:59   #143
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon View Post
Im sure u can do better, seriously :P and yes propaganda for next round`s recruitment, by hyping ure alliance for nothing, could have its place.. but most of the playerbase are long time players and u wont bullshit neone with statements like those..

u had no chance when the incs at last started, even when u had most of the round to sit on yer roids and try to build value.. it was a disaster from the first incomings launched on you and you know it.. there were a few defleech planets like there usually are and others remained uncovered or were able to cover ingals.. you will sadly always be a mid tier alliance, good home for a few defleeches and fail until the end of planetarion times.

ps: u never won xvx in battles.. try to prove me wrong in any ways u want, u wont succeed.. xvx ran over u daily with the attacks and u crashed alot retaling us (xvx crashing is alot different story alltogether, go make a thread if u want)

have a nice day and next round

pps: will be waiting ure new crash on me and new rounds of cheating and gettin closed by admins
ND has had great round retainment and dont need any help on these forums with recruiting or anywhere for that matter. and thanks to KIA we know you are full o shit and you know it ... XVX got raped from nr one spots in a few short days from CT ND and the incs of DLR ... FAIL fromt he first night. However the response from xVx didnt do crap to ND until ULT and APP joined in ... so stop spreading YOUR propoganda.

As far as me being closed/crashing ... atleast I owned up to it, and I tryed to get the pa crew/support team to help me out (im sure karg can vouch for this) ... the situation was out of my control ... and for a late starter I was near top 100 so im not too ashamed. WHAT was SKUs excuse for pulling dragonkings three fleets ont he first night we hit xVx ... thats right HE HAS NONE. Yes I did cheat ... but when your countries internet is stopping multiple players from logging in (reports werent even getting to delling) and you do everything in your power to get supports help, thene ven let the multi hunters know what you wanted to do ... (they werent there atm) ... i exhausted all options i could. I was put at an unfair dissadvantage and still the 'cheating' wasnt even on time so basically other than loging into my account nothing happened. But I am glad you did so well this round!I'm sure you finally enjoyed landing once app and ult came to back you up!
Unread 11 Oct 2011, 21:18   #144
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
When you're under attack by 4 alliances at the same time, you pick one of them and go all out against it. If you think you're not capable of doing that, pick one hostile galaxy and obliterate it by waving it for a day.

If you cannot do that... Hit the "delete" button.

— Scorpio
Unread 11 Oct 2011, 22:24   #145
Clouds

Quote:
When you're under attack by 4 alliances at the same time, you pick one of them and go all out against it. If you think you're not capable of doing that, pick one hostile galaxy and obliterate it by waving it for a day.

If you cannot do that... Hit the "delete" button.
We preferred to keep our roids because we were already fat and aiming for #1, which meant grounding constantly (we couldn't afford to attack due to the fact that there could have been a possibility that ships wouldn't be back home in time to defend during peak hostile times).

Your point would be valid if we weren't sitting on a high average roid count and not playing for #1.

To the contrary, We did participate/organise several fleetcatches on CT planets with our allies. We had also 'def dragged' on several big CT planets which helped the ratio of our incoming on some nights.
Unread 12 Oct 2011, 07:42   #146
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
ND has had great round retainment and dont need any help on these forums with recruiting or anywhere for that matter. and thanks to KIA we know you are full o shit and you know it ... XVX got raped from nr one spots in a few short days from CT ND and the incs of DLR ... FAIL fromt he first night. However the response from xVx didnt do crap to ND until ULT and APP joined in ... so stop spreading YOUR propoganda.

As far as me being closed/crashing ... atleast I owned up to it, and I tryed to get the pa crew/support team to help me out (im sure karg can vouch for this) ... the situation was out of my control ... and for a late starter I was near top 100 so im not too ashamed. WHAT was SKUs excuse for pulling dragonkings three fleets ont he first night we hit xVx ... thats right HE HAS NONE. Yes I did cheat ... but when your countries internet is stopping multiple players from logging in (reports werent even getting to delling) and you do everything in your power to get supports help, thene ven let the multi hunters know what you wanted to do ... (they werent there atm) ... i exhausted all options i could. I was put at an unfair dissadvantage and still the 'cheating' wasnt even on time so basically other than loging into my account nothing happened. But I am glad you did so well this round!I'm sure you finally enjoyed landing once app and ult came to back you up!
okaaaaayyy..

1) ND having great round.. ure wrong on that one already.. u lost, while being untargeted most of the round, so ure not even close to having great rounud
2) xVx gettin raped from incs from DLR, CT and ND.. im not sure why u are saying this as ive not claimed xVx being ultra awesome this round.. this thread is about Ultores pwnage and how shit ND is aight? For the record, we pwned ure asses the first part of the incs u gave to us; i remember since i was 1 of the ppl dcing vs u most of the round as well.. it was later when ure block started to get through and xvx started crashing, but thats another story
3) xVx not doing crap on ND before app/ult joined in.. erm u had some def flying there indeed, however i personally remember that i landed all but 1 wave on ND planets.. and u know why? cos u cant make things happen when u have lots of incs in 1 tick - all u do is send def to the 2-3 def leechers and others remain uncovered, since overcovering defleechers takes its time
4) u cheating and being closed.. fact remains the same, nothing to discuss here..
5) sku cheating.. erm and why u brought that up? again ive never told sku being superawesome for doing it or nething.. he got what he deserved and end of story.. dosent change the fact that u cheated and were closed

cheers mate
Unread 12 Oct 2011, 13:00   #147
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Angry Re: Ultores pwnage

1. ND Had a great round, we almost had 3 top planters but instead finished with 1 and several close and we had fun. Who are you to talk about our round?
2. For the record your DCING must not have been that great because the first night of incs with ND included resulted in crazy roid losses on your side and gains on both ND and CT ... DLR wasnt even in at this point. So i am not sure where your DCing facts are coming from but KIA doesn't lie ... that much. So stop trying to build up any part of xVxs game play this round withy our recruitment propoganda. =0)
3. woooah pull the brakes you landed???? Oh no ND must have been takinga beeting someone landed on us?? Overall (ofc via KIA) ND did not go negative on night until ult/app joined while xVx went near double digits back the first night with just CT and ND
4. This threa, I guess, is about ULT Pwning and ND sucking, now I know you are bitter about me personally coming back from vacation and ruining your round .... but lets stay on topic here ... as you so kindly pointed out.
5. Just pointing out a flaw in your holier than thou ideas here. You act like what I did was so wrong ... at least it didnt give anyone a tactical advantage where as xVx (im sure with how scared they were that night) had to pull every advantage they could. This ofc was o the first night that, as you say ,due to your awesome DCing, nothing got through (however DK was through on 2 attack to gal level) ...
Unread 12 Oct 2011, 13:11   #148
neroon

oi

4. how did u ruin my round?
Unread 12 Oct 2011, 13:12   #149
neroon

2nd of all.. i havent said that my dcing was awesome, but thank you im flattered

i cba to post a new one and spam this thread, not that it matters nemore neways.. tho

2. yes ure correct.. u did give us roidloss, however that was when 2 full sized tags hit us together with DLR indeed siding already with em + the random incs that we dont actually need to count in, giving us 350+ incs per night.. and even then if im not mistaken u landed a few bigger waves, that we simply didnt have enough fleets to cover with

whatever helps u sleep at night, cant see it still changing nething for the upcoming rounds.. ure still gonna fail in planetarion

ps: did I tell u cheated already?
Unread 12 Oct 2011, 14:47   #150
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Hmmm ok so when it all comes down to it ... 'everything you said is correct, but we had lots of incs man ... and we arent used to it (throwing back what everyone says to us back at you) oh and you cheated so i just felt like jumping on the bandwagon and throwing in a few bitter pot shots'

in the interest of numers/facts DLRs incs were never with ours as they always wanted to hit after their incs showed up. i tend to only check after our landings/landings on us so im not really sure how much more damage DLR did.