User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 12 Jul 2011, 19:43   #51
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all
Re: Declaration of War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
Same argument goes both ways. Apprime stated at start of round they would hit CT all round and they have been, with other alliances.

'Here we are deciding who wins?' Sure. Who is it you have decided who wins? Care to say publically?

CT v APP alone, I just made a public offer of it, your guys declined. You say you would win easily but they actually made every excuse you can think of.
Think you need to get your facts straight, as we havent been hitting CT all round at all.

Also, like was stated "publically" in #apprime you are offering a challenge only when you have a roid and value lead, which you have held pretty much all round. Plus 1 vs 1 will never happen regardless to how much you say you can make it happen...Come back next rd and fight 1 vs 1 when (bar numbers, which will always be case) you can challenge us 1 vs 1 on an even footing in terms of roids/value...but of course you won't....
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2011, 19:43   #52
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

give it a rest Forest, last time CT/App really went 1on1 was r40 and they probably wont want that again.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2011, 19:46   #53
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
CT v APP alone, I just made a public offer of it, your guys declined. You say you would win easily but they actually made every excuse you can think of.

So let me get this straight, you want a 1 on 1 war 5.5 weeks into the round? after you blocked with TGV, ND, p3n, ToF, rock and ds against them, resulting in a 40 mil value advantage over them? yeah sounds like a fair fight.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2011, 19:47   #54
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt View Post
Think you need to get your facts straight, as we havent been hitting CT all round at all.

Also, like was stated "publically" in #apprime you are offering a challenge only when you have a roid and value lead, which you have held pretty much all round. Plus 1 vs 1 will never happen regardless to how much you say you can make it happen...Come back next rd and fight 1 vs 1 when (bar numbers, which will always be case) you can challenge us 1 vs 1 on an even footing in terms of roids/value...but of course you won't....
But you keep saying you are better and can beat us now, you even said it in this thread.
I can make it happen but excuses excuses excuses
I won't play next round, serious personal issues mean it isn't possible, this is my last round ever.

And yet again, you only answer 'certain questions'.

Edit: just seen GM's reply, this conversation is over.

Last edited by Forest; 12 Jul 2011 at 19:48. Reason: added post
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2011, 19:53   #55
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Care to tell me what question i am avoiding....?
Ultores
Unread 12 Jul 2011, 19:59   #56
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Who have you decided wins?
Unread 12 Jul 2011, 20:03   #57
Colt
Mercenary

dunno, ask cardi or someone in app who cares I'd be perfectly happy hitting CT everynight for rest of the round, but thats just me :P
Ultores
Unread 12 Jul 2011, 20:05   #58
Forest

yeah figured, sit on the fence and see who wins, then claim it was because of you

you have proved yourself gutless and i wont be replying on this thread anymore
Unread 12 Jul 2011, 20:14   #59
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
So let me get this straight, you want a 1 on 1 war 5.5 weeks into the round? after you blocked with TGV, ND, p3n, ToF, rock and ds against them, resulting in a 40 mil value advantage over them? yeah sounds like a fair fight.
This sums it all up for you Forest, and like i said before this is the first time CT gets some decent inc so suck it up like a man instead of whining. Im sorry to hear you wont respond anymore so i want to wish you the best of luck with losing this round. I'll be on irc if you think you need a hug.
Unread 12 Jul 2011, 20:16   #60
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice

maximillian is definetly funnier
DarkHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2011, 21:19   #61
zFerg

zFerg is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
How would I expect a 'class' alliance to act.
Well I would say your 1st problem is you consider Apprime a 'class' alliance.
zFerg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2011, 21:30   #62
Colt
Mercenary

Quote:
yeah figured, sit on the fence and see who wins

you have proved yourself gutless and i wont be replying on this thread anymore
Ironic coming from someone in CT....
Ultores
Unread 13 Jul 2011, 14:25   #63
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

On a side note of this one. What are ND doing in all of this and who have been roiding DLR?
Unread 13 Jul 2011, 14:39   #64
Lichen

Lichen is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buly View Post
On a side note of this one. What are ND doing in all of this and who have been roiding DLR?
not sure on ND, but I think App have been having fun playing with DLR recently.
Lichen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2011, 15:03   #65
zFerg

Buly,

First round of incs had ND, App, ODDR and HR each hit a DLR galaxy.

Latest round had App, ND and ODDR hitting a DLR galaxy each.

So, when it is said that:
Quote:
App have been having fun playing with DLR recently.
, it would be much more accurate to say that App has been having fun playing with friends attacking DLR recently.
Unread 13 Jul 2011, 15:14   #66
Kolla

Kolla is on a distinguished road

after a final analysis
Let me congratulate to those conspirators for be the future winners of this war and I think the round
His final move was great I think that Forest was in this jake mate
And I declare loser to Kargool not to TGV perhaps lacking a little humility and If you are HC you cant be in vacations and leave your alliance in one Anarchy
I see much future in those cloaked penguins that their moves will depend on the Anti Fr in the Uni
DLR ha ha those are only good in havoc ... Cheers ND
I dont wanna talk about eksero alliance
PA is dying come on¡¡¡ recruit more people
Kolla is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2011, 17:39   #67
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

i must make some stuff clear coz the ct propaganda machine is rolllllllin'

Before the round started app said we will not play FTW coz its summer, just like last round we said we are not interested. Forest seems to habe been spoonfed by gm.

APP never said pre-round or when the round began to nap CT or ruin their round. We knew there will be a block against APP like in every round, then we found out CT joined that block aswell. Since last round we took omega out for them and gave them roundwin we felt annoyed. So... there has been block against app for most of the round and yes we said CT will pay. BUT to see forest here asking APP to backoff and let ct fiight TGV..... LOL . and then saying app are fencers LOL

have u been playing this round pal? and why do u ask now for app to fight ct 1 on 1? because for most of the round it has been 5/6 vs APP. Didnt u see it coming that if u join a block against app, we might take revenge later? there is no 1 vs 1, not when u have been part of a block. Next time make wise decisions.

its not arrogant of us to say u will get what u deserve. Its logic my friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2011, 18:04   #68
zFerg

Correction, it was Rock, not HR.
Unread 13 Jul 2011, 18:33   #69
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
ND? Doing? I don't understand, I can see they're words, but they don't make sense. Could you please explain?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2011, 19:58   #70
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

I will point out that only I speak for CT, anyone else's views are their own personal opinions.

In round 41 however apprime did not take omega out for us, we both took them out!
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 13 Jul 2011, 20:07   #71
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Hi Maxine, im in den haag on friday!
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2011, 06:52   #72
Forest

I know I said I wouldnt post but it always was pure comic to reply to max

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
APP never said pre-round or when the round began to nap CT or ruin their round. We knew there will be a block against APP like in every round, then we found out CT joined that block aswell. Since last round we took omega out for them and gave them roundwin we felt annoyed. So... there has been block against app for most of the round and yes we said CT will pay. BUT to see forest here asking APP to backoff and let ct fiight TGV..... LOL . and then saying app are fencers LOL.
I dont ahve the quote of the exact words where that was said as i didnt log at the time but I found this...
[18:21] <Vamp> we ooffered them win
[18:21] <Vamp> and now they lost it
[18:21] <Vamp> cause they are stubborn
[18:21] <Forest_out> nah
[18:22] <Forest_out> if someoen had come to you and said 'we offer you the win or ruin your round' what would you have said?
[18:22] <Forest_out> thats not stubborn, thats pride
[18:22] <Vamp> loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
[18:22] <Vamp> ct?
[18:22] <Vamp> pride?
[18:22] <Vamp> wtf u on?
[18:22] <Vamp> ask last rnd who gave them win

Quote:
have u been playing this round pal? and why do u ask now for app to fight ct 1 on 1? because for most of the round it has been 5/6 vs APP. Didnt u see it coming that if u join a block against app, we might take revenge later? there is no 1 vs 1, not when u have been part of a block. Next time make wise decisions.
It has never ever been 5/6 v apprime. You had xvx/oddr among others hitting us, in joint attacks. I personally handled dc calls for fleet catches of app/xvx/oddr attacking ships

[19:04] <Forest_afk> and it was never a three v one thing either, cause you brought your little puppets in
[19:04] <Templar> sounds like a good reason tbh
[19:04] <Forest_afk> no, thats not what apprime said
[19:04] <Baddars> apprime brought 4 puppets to the table to hit DLR :P
[19:04] <Templar> we always bring puppets
[19:04] <Templar> like everyone else
[19:04] <Templar> plus i kinda like puppets

Quote:
its not arrogant of us to say u will get what u deserve. Its logic my friend.
You assume this is over. All you guys are doing is making sure you get twatted next round too.
Funny really, I heard you have three aims
1) top planet
2) top galaxy
3) to decide who wins the round

i know there is time lef but so far you look like achieving none of them
Unread 14 Jul 2011, 06:59   #73
Forest

Quote:

Incidentally, it was tongue in cheek. I knew you wouldnt accept cause that woudld dispel the myth that you are the best when you got your asses handed back to you on a plate

your argument against went like this...

Forest> 1 v 1 I dare you but I guess you will bottle it
Apprime> that can never be arranged or we would
Forest> I can have it arranged in 2 hours
Apprime> oh no but that wouldnt be fair
Forest> we can remove some scores to make it fair
Apprime> oh no you hit us so we need to hit you in a block now, even though we keep telling you how we are the best

TBH you sound like I did when RB was dead and only had 20 members left and I was off declaring war on Legion

Chickens
Unread 14 Jul 2011, 08:38   #74
Colt
Mercenary

Quote:
Incidentally, it was tongue in cheek. I knew you wouldnt accept cause that woudld dispel the myth that you are the best when you got your asses handed back to you on a plate

your argument against went like this...

Forest> 1 v 1 I dare you but I guess you will bottle it
Apprime> that can never be arranged or we would
Forest> I can have it arranged in 2 hours
Apprime> oh no but that wouldnt be fair
Forest> we can remove some scores to make it fair
Apprime> oh no you hit us so we need to hit you in a block now, even though we keep telling you how we are the best

TBH you sound like I did when RB was dead and only had 20 members left and I was off declaring war on Legion

Chickens
Hahahahahah, I like how you quote on your other 2, but for this "argument" you can't seem to quote what was said....like has been previously stated, CT have a big value lead on Apprime, why is it only now you want a 1 vs 1 vs apprime, maybe its because you are the "chickens" who wont face apprime 1 v 1 from the start when all you have on us is number of members, which will always be the case.

Apprime get twatted, yes in part because of the arrogance of their members, but also because you know they are the biggest threat to anyone who wants #1 alliance.....
Ultores
Unread 14 Jul 2011, 12:00   #75
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Is there really anyone who believes CT would beat Apprime 1 on 1? Because that'd be pretty funny.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2011, 13:00   #76
Nitz

Nitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to all

Personally I think apprime would win even with them having lower value
Unread 14 Jul 2011, 15:35   #77
zebra
h3ll's angels

zebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to behold

ODDR is a wing of Apprime though, so counting that as one alliance, CT doesn't really have the planet numbers advantage.
[18:04] * h3ll has quit IRC (Ping timeout)
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2011, 16:50   #78
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt View Post
Hahahahahah, I like how you quote on your other 2, but for this "argument" you can't seem to quote what was said....like has been previously stated, CT have a big value lead on Apprime, why is it only now you want a 1 vs 1 vs apprime, maybe its because you are the "chickens" who wont face apprime 1 v 1 from the start when all you have on us is number of members, which will always be the case.

Apprime get twatted, yes in part because of the arrogance of their members, but also because you know they are the biggest threat to anyone who wants #1 alliance.....
Its been said in this thread too, so I don't think its worth the effort. It was a general point about a series of conversations
Unread 14 Jul 2011, 17:26   #79
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

What do you Forest think of CT last round win then? As it was crystal clear that Apprime handed it to them.
Unread 14 Jul 2011, 17:46   #80
Forest

Quote:
What do you Forest think of CT last round win then? As it was crystal clear that Apprime handed it to them.
It depends on the views and who you speak to tbh. I wasn't around though so can't really make much of a judgement.

What seems clear to me is, whatever happens, Apprime claim to have given the win to whoever wins. They will do the same this round. But truth is, people win in spite of them. The argument 'we decide who wins by attacking them' is a poor one and one anyone could use against anyone else.
If it was looked at the other way you could say...

Last round... CT and Apprime hit Omega and took them out together. Then CT and co hit ND and won. Then ct hit xvx and won. Apprime claim to have given CT the win by not attacking them.
But surely, it could also be said, CT gave Apprime 2nd place by not attacking them and they could have repaid us better than emo-kicking because they couldn't handle it. They could be a little grateful.

This round... CT gave xvx the win by not attacking them and by hitting apprime and TGV (truly an absurd suggestion but exactly what Apprime said about last round.

The truth is, to win you have to have a combination of activity, dedication and politics. Apprime don't have that so all they can do is cling to some kind of reputation as 'being the best but we don't want to win' and 'we decide who wins'.
As written above, any alliance could claim that.

Cardi and Apprime just cling to some reputation that isn't really there.
I think that is shown by their attitude.

Continuosly hitting someone to stop them winning is something any alliance can do with such a reduced memberbase
Unread 14 Jul 2011, 18:09   #81
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Maybe Max or CarDi or whoever actually is incharge of Apprime should play for the win in rd 43... just to prove a point and shut up people who dont beleive in Apprime anymore
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2011, 18:23   #82
Buly

Actually, Apprime even "removed" value and score from their tag to get CT ahead of them. And the fact that they hit allies along CT, instead of CT, made a huge difference, as even with their small tag they're the toughest hitting force out there.

It's actually cause of the likes of CT's doings last round, that they pull this kind of shit off.

Last edited by Buly; 14 Jul 2011 at 19:08.
Buly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2011, 19:51   #83
Forest

Quote:
Actually, Apprime even "removed" value and score from their tag to get CT ahead of them. And the fact that they hit allies along CT, instead of CT, made a huge difference, as even with their small tag they're the toughest hitting force out there.

It's actually cause of the likes of CT's doings last round, that they pull this kind of shit off.
That is one version yes

And just because you dont attack someone, doesnt mean you give them the win
Unread 14 Jul 2011, 19:52   #84
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Maybe Max or CarDi or whoever actually is incharge of Apprime should play for the win in rd 43... just to prove a point and shut up people who dont beleive in Apprime anymore
lol that won't happen cause they know they will lose
Unread 14 Jul 2011, 20:18   #85
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
That is one version yes

you do realise that apprime had more value than CT at the end of last round do you? it was apps scorehiding that gave CT their win. And FYI app was ranked 3rd at the time they kicked their members at the end of last round.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2011, 20:23   #86
Buly

Quote:
That is one version yes

What about kicking members from tag in order to loose score so CT passed them, and attacking all competition for them? Apprime could have won last round easily once Omega failed.

Point is, CT made a deal with the devil themselves last round, so there's nothing for them to whine about this round. And if alliances wouldn't agree to shitty moves like this, like CT did, then Apprime would have to be ruining the round for everyone.

Awesome that it's firing back on CT though, they really deserve it and I hope it happens again. Allthough my guess is they'll be very chickenshit about this in the future.

We'll refrase this question then. If this were true what I'm saying (which it is, but let's say you don't think it's true), would you think it's an honourable victory, or that the HC are spineless tits that are no good for this game?

Last edited by Buly; 14 Jul 2011 at 20:32.
Buly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2011, 20:40   #87
Buly

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
I will point out that only I speak for CT, anyone else's views are their own personal opinions.

In round 41 however apprime did not take omega out for us, we both took them out!
ODDR have also taken out alliances with Apprime. This does not make you any better.
Unread 14 Jul 2011, 21:23   #88
Forest

Quote:
What about kicking members from tag in order to loose score so CT passed them, and attacking all competition for them? Apprime could have won last round easily once Omega failed.

Point is, CT made a deal with the devil themselves last round, so there's nothing for them to whine about this round. And if alliances wouldn't agree to shitty moves like this, like CT did, then Apprime would have to be ruining the round for everyone.

Awesome that it's firing back on CT though, they really deserve it and I hope it happens again. Allthough my guess is they'll be very chickenshit about this in the future.

We'll refrase this question then. If this were true what I'm saying (which it is, but let's say you don't think it's true), would you think it's an honourable victory, or that the HC are spineless tits that are no good for this game?
IF that happened, then that would be down to Apprime, CT can have no power over any of that at all.

It is a bit of a difficult discussion though which I cant really comment on because I wasnt here and am only going on heresay, gossip and boasting, and I have heard a lot of different versions
Unread 14 Jul 2011, 22:08   #89
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
IF that happened, then that would be down to Apprime, CT can have no power over any of that at all.

It is a bit of a difficult discussion though which I cant really comment on because I wasnt here and am only going on heresay, gossip and boasting, and I have heard a lot of different versions
In all honesty Forest, do you really think CT would ever want to go solo war on any of the other top 4 alliances? I think they would struggle solo against any of them tbh.

So asking for something you know realistically CT itself would never agree upon is a bit like trying to sell an Icemachine to an eskimo.
Unread 15 Jul 2011, 05:55   #90
Buly

Quote:

CT could have hit Apprime along others in order to secure round win but were wussies instead and kept to a shitty deal?
Unread 15 Jul 2011, 07:30   #91
Forest

Quote:
CT could have hit Apprime along others in order to secure round win but were wussies instead and kept to a shitty deal?
OK maybe your other points may stack up, but this one doesnt

'they kept a deal and won the round?'
Unread 15 Jul 2011, 11:12   #92
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
OK maybe your other points may stack up, but this one doesnt

'they kept a deal and won the round?'
Whats there to argue? ...

R40 CT took apprime a square go and did themselves proud, and although apprime won the round, I would say apprime had the upper hand military wise and played the politics a bit better. Apprime hemorrhaged members through their defence policy that consisted of Defend eksero/cronix (Epic Defence Leeching may I add and wouldn't recall attacks unless they needed to cover themselves) at all costs and usually it was at the expense of low/mid tier app members roids who coincidently being best case senario left apprime hence their reduced numbers for r41.

Then omega showed up for R41 which one could argue was the alliance with the most talent on paper for that round so to speak.
So there was a deal done behind closed doors which consisted of CT assisting in Apprime in taking down Omega in exchange that Apprime give CT the ally win. Both parties Honored that agreement.

Come R42 when the gang bang took place on Apprime and CT was envolved. Which I can understand GM's line of thinking to have a shout of winning r42 He would have to take Apprime out of the running. However I can understand why Apprime have a grievance with CT and since an ally win is out for Apprime they are playing the way they see fit. IE targetting CT in responce to their earlier hostilities not to mention taking advantage of CT incs from TGV.
Unread 15 Jul 2011, 14:02   #93
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post

Apprime hemorrhaged members through their defence policy that consisted of Defend eksero/cronix (Epic Defence Leeching may I add and wouldn't recall attacks unless they needed to cover themselves) at all costs and usually it was at the expense of low/mid tier app members roids who coincidently being best case senario left apprime hence their reduced numbers for r41.
I was latestarting that round, and i think i had incs like twice
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2011, 14:09   #94
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
I was latestarting that round, and i think i had incs like twice
http://beta.planetarion.com/history/...?id=1&round=40

someone who was a gal's #7 as a late starter ... I doubt that.
Unread 15 Jul 2011, 14:16   #95
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

I was covopping until tick 330, which was when i exiled into that gal. I had around 100k score, no stocked res, and 0 roids.

I'd say its pretty much the same as latestarting
Unread 15 Jul 2011, 14:20   #96
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Mines and no doubt others definition of late starting

as per PA manual

Ministers will also be able to see the 'late signup code' after tick 336, which can be offered to someone in protection or signing up to allow them to join your galaxy. All galaxies will get at least 1 late signup - they will get 2 if they only had 3 members in their buddy pack at the time of the shuffle, or 1 otherwise.
Unread 15 Jul 2011, 14:23   #97
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley
Mines and no doubt others definition of late starting

as per PA manual

Ministers will also be able to see the 'late signup code' after tick 336, which can be offered to someone in protection or signing up to allow them to join your galaxy. All galaxies will get at least 1 late signup - they will get 2 if they only had 3 members in their buddy pack at the time of the shuffle, or 1 otherwise.
That says late signup, not late starting

But the point is, I barely had incs that round
Unread 15 Jul 2011, 14:37   #98
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
That says late signup, not late starting
some may call it pissing about, but credit it to you for taking the round win.

Quote:
But the point is, I barely had incs that round
that landed?

It was a shame that I didnt keep any historical jgp scans
I did make it a habit of JGPing 11:5:7, 11:5:2 8:6:4 look for the defence on the jgp and look for a defender with fleet out and roid them accordingly.

Edit - I can't remember when you got a PNAP with CT but still got incs off other alliances.

Last edited by Paisley; 15 Jul 2011 at 14:46.
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2011, 14:54   #99
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley
some may call it pissing about, but credit it to you for taking the round win.

that landed?

It was a shame that I didnt keep any historical jgp scans
I did make it a habit of JGPing 11:5:7, 11:5:2 8:6:4 look for the defence on the jgp and look for a defender with fleet out and roid them accordingly.

Edit - I can't remember when you got a PNAP with CT but still got incs off other alliances.
No, i didnt have many incs at all.
As for elviz leeching def... he was online about 10 minutes a day (he had just gotten his baby at the time) and only got def if there was any spare laying around.

You mean the PNAP i got as a joke around tick 100-150 or whenever it was when i was sub 100k score, no hulls and no roids?
Unread 15 Jul 2011, 15:13   #100
[DDK]gm

you had a pnap for quite a long time
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT