User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 13 Jun 2010, 11:24   #101
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: politics this round

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
That's a pretty good summary lokken. Although I've been doing more work this round with ND, you have to be realistic about the prospects of the alliance, and also tell yourself that at some point, the effectiveness of some of the strategies, which could have been employed in a different alliance at a different point in time, would simply not merit the effort.
Well quite - pre PAX you had to destroy your enemies pretty much - now you just have to outscore them, why would you do the former when the latter will suffice?
Unread 13 Jun 2010, 12:21   #102
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Tu sum it all up: Everyone sucks at politics this round, except asc and nd who's been able to somewhat hide.

Oh and LordN has an amazing history, he must be the greatest thing to walk the earth since me jesus christ.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2010, 14:59   #103
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

erm well how can u doubt? have u seen the calculated landings ?
Unread 13 Jun 2010, 16:27   #104
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

So, I read through all / most of this shit! Missed out on loads while on vacation! ( not )
Can someone tell me if I should continue to covop asc, or should I keep stealing resources from eksero? <3
If asc are allied with apprime, I will continue with asc I spose! If not I will please santa and covop apprime!

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2010, 16:43   #105
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
If asc are allied with apprime
I don't think so, but I must admit that I'm a bit out of the loop. I'd be in favour of you continuing to hit us though, perhaps that'll convince people to get alert. By the way, my coords are 9:1:11!
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2010, 16:46   #106
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Nobody's allied with anyone. We just happen to be co-operating with apprime as much as osiris just happen to be co-operating with evo.
Unread 13 Jun 2010, 16:55   #107
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
I don't think so, but I must admit that I'm a bit out of the loop. I'd be in favour of you continuing to hit us though, perhaps that'll convince people to get alert. By the way, my coords are 9:1:11!
alright, I will! just lost some agents cause I was sent to do some retarded sabotage effort! but tonight mz. TONIGHT!!!!!!!!

Btw, covop is really horribly boring

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 13 Jun 2010, 17:03   #108
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
alright, I will! just lost some agents cause I was sent to do some retarded sabotage effort! but tonight mz. TONIGHT!!!!!!!!

Yeah. It's fun for one round at the most and then it isn't.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2010, 17:11   #109
Wishmaster
LDK

I enjoyed it for 10mins tops, when I covoped cardi 2 or 3 times.

Starting to think its planetarion as a whole, which I dont enjoy!

Quote:
Unread 13 Jun 2010, 17:31   #110
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Njååååååååååååh, poor Wishy.

Want to delete and late-signup in my gal?
Unread 13 Jun 2010, 18:45   #111
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
Njååååååååååååh, poor Wishy.

Want to delete and late-signup in my gal?

what part of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishy
Starting to think its planetarion as a whole, which I dont enjoy!
did you not get?!

Quote:
Unread 13 Jun 2010, 20:18   #112
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Being in my gal is always great fun.
Unread 14 Jun 2010, 03:34   #113
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Yes! And you can have me as GC then!!
Unread 14 Jun 2010, 06:34   #114
ricoshay
Save energy: Be apathetic

ricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

You just suck at it. :P

It's pretty fun for me!
Unread 14 Jun 2010, 09:02   #115
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
If the current tactics are 3rd class, how come you havent took ND to #1 by using awesome strats?

What i remember about pre-PAX strats was 'mass recruit' and then 'mass recruit some more'.
Because even in PAX, ND has never been a top alliance quality wise. They were decent, good even certain rounds. But not the in the same league as 1up, Exi etc ...

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2010, 09:09   #116
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
This is just because of the way they are, the kind of people they bring in and the atmosphere they foster inside their alliance (which is an enjoyable way to play Planetarion). If you want to win above all else, don't play as ND. ND's best chance of victory is political which a) requires the political conditions to permit it and b) a perfect political round from themselves.
Not to argue the fact that ND has a great atmosphere, but they weren't the only alliance that had an enjoyable way to play this game.

And isn't the best chance of victory <<perfect political round>> - a solid rule for 99% of the alliances in this game. Unless you're called 1up or Exi I'd assume (talking about alliances as of PAX and the rounds after that).

Before PAX, sheer numbers was equally important then politics.

FA Gaming community

Unread 14 Jun 2010, 09:13   #117
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Aren't posting coords against AD rules?

FA Gaming community

Unread 14 Jun 2010, 11:46   #118
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricoshay View Post
You just suck at it. :P

It's pretty fun for me!
good point! stole 1.8 mil or so from eksero the past 20 hrs, so beat that
I cba to annoy random nubs, the entire point of playing this round for me was to annoy people!

isil, I dunno man my gal is being kinda avg atm but so am I, so its ok

Quote:
Unread 14 Jun 2010, 13:54   #119
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran View Post
Not to argue the fact that ND has a great atmosphere, but they weren't the only alliance that had an enjoyable way to play this game.
He didn't say that. He said they had a particular way of playing the game that was aimed at being enjoyable over winning. Some alliances don't really have that, or if they do the enjoyment they derive is supposed to come from winning.

PS Do you finally understand why ascendancy cov-opped you all those rounds wish?
Unread 14 Jun 2010, 14:16   #120
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
He didn't say that. He said they had a particular way of playing the game that was aimed at being enjoyable over winning. Some alliances don't really have that, or if they do the enjoyment they derive is supposed to come from winning.

PS Do you finally understand why ascendancy cov-opped you all those rounds wish?
I know he didn't say that, I was merely pointing out that there are other alliances out there which had a great atmosphere and where members had loads of fun and where the alliance did win round(s) or ended close to #1.

FA Gaming community

Unread 20 Jun 2010, 04:17   #121
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

So who wants to win this round?
not seeing much ambition from anyone at this point so far

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2010, 07:35   #122
Pug

Pug can only hope to improve

ND are clearly showing tonight they know how to win it.

While their buddies at Asc use them as roid flak and do the right thing, hitting a heavy osi/ct gal (if not more) - ND have turned their sights on petty revenge.

One Subh heavy gal is getting rather hammered and to even fall lower, ND are hitting a gal that has 3 of their own, just to hit the 2 Subh.

Seems an odd move, but I'm sure we'll handle most of it - minus the 'calculated lands' of course.
Pug is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2010, 14:14   #123
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Expect more calculated lands now that nd have dropped their nap with app and hooked up with oisiris

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2010, 19:47   #124
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

expect asc winning this round

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2010, 21:37   #125
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light

I'd bet on evo, then asc or apprime.. both asc and apprime are fort heavy so they'r easy to take down a knotch with mass attacks if coalition can be formed.

And ND just leaving apprime and allying with Osi only as it looks like.. I'm not in support of it. Too even.

edited: If many evo players are as rumour suggests jumping to apprime, scratch evo out of the list.
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so

Last edited by LordNieminen; 24 Jun 2010 at 07:33.
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2010, 22:45   #126
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

anyone can be taken down with mass attacks from a coalition..
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2010, 01:14   #127
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

demonstrated perfectly in rounds 30, 32 and 34