User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 19 Jul 2009, 08:47   #151
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Apprime

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
You are just flat out wrong here. Don't post shit unless you can back it up.
If you read back, someone already stated i was wrong.. so i re-quoted lok's post and him stating those exact reasons
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2009, 09:41   #152
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Lokken is either incorrect, or his post was a purely personal thing, as evidenced by the fact he uses "I", reflecting why he personally is involved in this "war".
Unread 19 Jul 2009, 10:30   #153
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yeah, absolutely personal reasons.
Unread 19 Jul 2009, 11:57   #154
MiX
Who cares?

MiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
This is a post straight out of the r12 1up playbook.

With apprime's activity - if apprime are given breathing space, they'll win - as proved prior to this phase where they massively outroided everybody. If it's a choice of fighting p3ng or app in the endgame, i know which i'd take.
Exactly what I was thinking. Though wasnt that the round when they claimed to be "king makers" and then finally ended up winning again?
MiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2009, 12:03   #155
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Give us some credit please, if we were trying to break up the block with AD posts (?) then I really doubt Light would be the person we'd use for the task...
Unread 19 Jul 2009, 12:10   #156
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiX View Post
Exactly what I was thinking. Though wasnt that the round when they claimed to be "king makers" and then finally ended up winning again?
"King makers" was just the pretext for a destruction of politics; but essentially there are individuals trying to think up any assertion that will end what is fundamentally quite a sensible block.

By way of a history lesson, 1up advocated that no blocks should form and that people should just fight for themselves and suggested that opposing the best alliance with a block was just ridiculous with a healthy mix of character assassination and baseless accusations of bias/hatred. Meanwhile it was pretty obvious that 1up were the best alliance.

Through a very large and organised propaganda campaign where essentially anyone opposing their point of view was shouted down by 5 or 6 1up posters and a good dose of incompetence, they got what they wanted (Apprime don't do this)

I don't think Apprime really care about the forum as much as people did in round 12, but the pretext of some posts are very much the same.
Unread 19 Jul 2009, 13:04   #157
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree View Post
Give us some credit please, if we were trying to break up the block with AD posts (?) then I really doubt Light would be the person we'd use for the task...
Perhaps Apprime isn't, but Light most definitely is trying to break up the block through AD. I doubt Apprime as an alliance has much to do with it, but what she's doing is pretty straightforward. Not that there's anything wrong with that, all's fair in love and war, but neither is it wrong to point out her true intentions when they become evident.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2009, 13:18   #158
paolo
Kwaak

paolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to all

I don't think the block is targeting apprime all that much. Both sides seem to have enough fleets available to attack my top 60 gal day in day out
paolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2009, 13:20   #159
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Light is posting on AD her own opinions, thats already been confirmed numerous times in this thread alone. Her thoughts potentially do not conform to the direction Apprime will take, so don't read too much into it. We'll do as we please and continue to do so, whether thats fleetcatching Asc planets, or roiding CT/p3ng so thanks for the continued concern, and a four page topic on our alliance, but time to concentrate on yourselves.
Unread 19 Jul 2009, 13:39   #160
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately, there's more fun and action going on in this thread on behalf of apprime than in the game itself. I don't know what your masterplan is, but defending yourselves to death is not what i had in mind.
Unread 19 Jul 2009, 13:43   #161
MiX
Who cares?

MiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
"King makers" was just the pretext for a destruction of politics; but essentially there are individuals trying to think up any assertion that will end what is fundamentally quite a sensible block.

By way of a history lesson, 1up advocated that no blocks should form and that people should just fight for themselves and suggested that opposing the best alliance with a block was just ridiculous with a healthy mix of character assassination and baseless accusations of bias/hatred. Meanwhile it was pretty obvious that 1up were the best alliance.

Through a very large and organised propaganda campaign where essentially anyone opposing their point of view was shouted down by 5 or 6 1up posters and a good dose of incompetence, they got what they wanted (Apprime don't do this)

I don't think Apprime really care about the forum as much as people did in round 12, but the pretext of some posts are very much the same.
They started that "no block" talk in r11 which was a very interesting and fair round for a large portion imo. They did offer planet NAPs but I dont recall any blocking in that round. r12 they blocked with ND though, under the pretence of being the "king maker" for ND.

They were good at AD though, and I fully agree that this brings back memories. Those were fun times.
MiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2009, 14:30   #162
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

damn any1 noticed how fat ct/p3nguins are?

words on the street say that 1 notsoroidfat ally will go after 1 of those 2 fullscale.

who will it be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2009, 14:32   #163
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

btw eksero tnx for recalling attack because of our fake fc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2009, 14:45   #164
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
damn any1 noticed how fat ct/p3nguins are?

words on the street say that 1 notsoroidfat ally will go after 1 of those 2 fullscale.

who will it be?
Word on the street is Apprime need to stop talking about it on AD and actually do it. Then it becomes a game of cat and mouse, once there elite defence (from grounding fleets) Stops. Can Apprime keep their morale up by attacking one of those while also been bashed by the block? Only time will tell.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2009, 14:45   #165
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
btw eksero tnx for recalling attack because of our fake fc
You tried to fake fc a guy landing as part of a teamup? What in the **** does that accomplish?

Word on the street is that there may not be much of a notsoroidfat ally left in a few days
Unread 19 Jul 2009, 14:49   #166
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
You tried to fake fc a guy landing as part of a teamup? What in the **** does that accomplish?

Word on the street is that there may not be much of a notsoroidfat ally left in a few days
I ve heard that

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2009, 15:22   #167
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

In light of the recent events, i would venture and say that the block has served it purpose, and it should dissolve asap.
Unread 19 Jul 2009, 15:58   #168
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k View Post
In light of the recent events, i would venture and say that the block has served it purpose, and it should dissolve asap.

Done its purpose? And what purpose would that be? Apprime are still defending well apart from the 2 people who have left today. But they are still first and have already said there waiting to retal one of these alliances (p3nguins or conspiracy) full force. So why would the block stop? There morale is far from breaking yet.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2009, 16:11   #169
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz View Post
But they are still first and Light has already said she's waiting to retal one of these alliances (p3nguins or conspiracy) full force.
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2009, 16:14   #170
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz View Post
Done its purpose? And what purpose would that be? Apprime are still defending well apart from the 2 people who have left today. But they are still first and have already said there waiting to retal one of these alliances (p3nguins or conspiracy) full force. So why would the block stop? There morale is far from breaking yet.
Only time will tell, but i think Apprime are on the edge of breaking apart. Apparently, most of the universe thinks the loss of some top planets and the effects this has on morale is not enough, and the block should continue. We can always hit Apprime again if it turns out we were wrong. But if Apprime breaks due to unnecessarily keeping a block for longer than is needed, then it would be a shame.
Unread 19 Jul 2009, 16:15   #171
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

as already stated in this thread it would be pointless to stop hitting apprime until their roid count is dropped down to 30/35k otherwise their already proven roiding skills will get them right back up
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2009, 16:22   #172
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
I ve heard that
You havent heard anything, i saw you asking in a public channel why one of our members had quit.. If you had any sources, you'd of already known that.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2009, 16:54   #173
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
You havent heard anything, i saw you asking in a public channel why one of our members had quit.. If you had any sources, you'd of already known that.
Perhaps a public channel IS his source! ^^
Unread 19 Jul 2009, 17:34   #174
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Hmm, just to clear up the 2 who have left, seeing as they are both in my galaxy..

Bluebat left in the hope that our gal ends #1 and tbqh, didn't do anything for Apprime anyway, he hardly attacked/defended with/for us (not helped by being on holiday but still) so no major loss there....
P_D_Templar left for the sole reason that he wants our gal to end #1 and he thinks joining p3nguins will help this.

There you have it, neither were a result of Apprime losing morale or what not, but because they obviously put galaxy before alliance and this way they believe is the best way to achieve #1 galaxy rank...

whether this works out for them or not is still to be seen but meh...
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2009, 19:46   #175
Duo

Duo has a spectacular aura aboutDuo has a spectacular aura about

Wow colt, can I just state you have a shit gal then? And that I hope someone roids the **** out of you guys?
Unread 19 Jul 2009, 21:46   #176
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

You can state what you like

In my opinion alliance > gal so roid us if you like....
Ultores
Unread 19 Jul 2009, 22:36   #177
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt View Post
Hmm, just to clear up the 2 who have left, seeing as they are both in my galaxy..

Bluebat left in the hope that our gal ends #1 and tbqh, didn't do anything for Apprime anyway, he hardly attacked/defended with/for us (not helped by being on holiday but still) so no major loss there....
P_D_Templar left for the sole reason that he wants our gal to end #1 and he thinks joining p3nguins will help this.

There you have it, neither were a result of Apprime losing morale or what not, but because they obviously put galaxy before alliance and this way they believe is the best way to achieve #1 galaxy rank...

Too me that wouldnt make sense. Surely joining us only would of course increase your chances of been roided as now the gal (with so many of us within it) is no longer protected? Ie i heard they left becuase they were fed up of been used to defence whore certain members of the alliance... but hey what do i know must be for the reason you stated as it makes perfect sense...

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2009, 23:54   #178
Colt
Mercenary

lol, right, so leaving Apprime and joining p3nguins leave us less protected from who exactly??
Ultores
Unread 20 Jul 2009, 00:10   #179
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Apprime?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 20 Jul 2009, 00:11   #180
Colt
Mercenary

No, Apprime would hit us anyway, with 3 members or just the one..plus they already have done...
Ultores
Unread 20 Jul 2009, 00:22   #181
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Then why do it at all? :|
Unread 20 Jul 2009, 00:58   #182
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt View Post

Actually they left because the block wanted to roid them for being fat Apprime planets and a certain penguins "HC" in gal could no longer protect them from the block, so they took the easy option. Guess it's not a lot to do with Apprime morale but if more of your members decide to leave in fear of incs then you won't have an ally left but then thats to be expected when you recruit 90% of the self interested players in the PA universe and exactly why everyone predicted you'd implode mid-round to begin with.
Unread 20 Jul 2009, 01:05   #183
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I m one of the 10%!

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2009, 01:26   #184
Colt
Mercenary

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Actually they left because the block wanted to roid them for being fat Apprime planets and a certain penguins "HC" in gal could no longer protect them from the block, so they took the easy option. Guess it's not a lot to do with Apprime morale but if more of your members decide to leave in fear of incs then you won't have an ally left but then thats to be expected when you recruit 90% of the self interested players in the PA universe and exactly why everyone predicted you'd implode mid-round to begin with.
You could say that they are kind of the same thing: ie joining the side not being gangbanged in hope of a gal win...but you get my drift im sure :P
Ultores
Unread 20 Jul 2009, 05:02   #185
Patrikc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
Ie i heard they left becuase they were fed up of been used to defence whore certain members of the alliance...
BlueBat's launches:

<snip>
Fri Jul 10 16:00:10 2009 Attack Hidden
Fri Jul 10 16:00:29 2009 Attack Hidden
Sat Jul 11 04:00:16 2009 Attack Hidden
Sat Jul 11 04:00:16 2009 Attack Hidden
Sun Jul 12 02:00:13 2009 Attack Hidden
Wed Jul 15 15:00:41 2009 Attack Hidden
Thu Jul 16 03:00:32 2009 Attack Hidden
Fri Jul 17 03:00:08 2009 Attack Hidden
Fri Jul 17 03:00:09 2009 Attack Hidden

Total Attacks: 22
Total Defences: 7
Total Launches: 29

Yea man I'd get tired of defwhoring as well!
Unread 20 Jul 2009, 05:22   #186
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Patrikc: now let Assassin make up he's own facts, they look so much better then recruiting selfish rankwhoring shipjumpers <3
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2009, 05:44   #187
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice

they left cause of 2 reasons,
1 they were gonna def against apprime when 7 10 was gonna get incs, so they would have gotten boot after that & raped anyway.
2 why get roided by the block & after that by apprime? smarter to leave now while apprime has their hands full.

you are all a bunch of idiots thinking you know it all, quite funny.
Wouter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2009, 05:56   #188
Mystic
Euphoria HC - Retired

Mystic is on a distinguished road

Hmmz... colt i believe being ingal and actually being part of a gal are 2 different things. Not to say that youve not been part of the gal but if you believe BB and PD left cause of fear of being roided/wanting to join p3n you are sorely mistaken mate. Before making posts that you are not sure of id advise being a little more cognizant of what goes on within the gal try actually talking to folks that you had in your alliance... For one, Saying alliance > gal is all fine n dandy and i believe that too.. but saying folks left for a gal rank is just missinformed.... If you'd like the full n proper story feel free to pm me:P Look in gal channel
R28 Carebears Peon | R29 Denial Mascot | R30 Omen Funboy | R31 ToF Scanner
R21 Subh HC | R22-24 OFF | R25 Insomnia - Urwins | R26-27 Denial HC
R16 ToF Nub | R17 InS | R18 Escape-ToF | R19 [db] | R20 Destiny-Insurrection
Mystic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2009, 05:56   #189
Mystic
Euphoria HC - Retired

OH and LO wishy, fox, pat n venox
Unread 20 Jul 2009, 06:15   #190
Patrikc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wouter View Post
they left cause of 2 reasons,
1 they were gonna def against apprime when 7 10 was gonna get incs, so they would have gotten boot after that & raped anyway.
2 why get roided by the block & after that by apprime? smarter to leave now while apprime has their hands full.

you are all a bunch of idiots thinking you know it all, quite funny.

Good thing we have you to repeat something that's already been said in a different way, or else we idiots would be clueless!
Unread 20 Jul 2009, 06:23   #191
Mystic
Euphoria HC - Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrikc View Post
Good thing we have you to repeat something that's already been said in a different way, or else we idiots would be clueless!
wouldnt we patrikc!! some folks are clueless no matter how many times something is repeated tho
consider that a post for the ignorant?
Unread 20 Jul 2009, 07:56   #192
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
hey sexy!
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2009, 08:56   #193
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Mohinder, hi o/
Unread 20 Jul 2009, 09:51   #194
Machado
Seraphim

Machado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the rough

*smacks Mystic*
Unread 20 Jul 2009, 11:05   #195
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

who cares about your gal anyways, its just a bunch of freeriders.
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2009, 14:30   #196
JonnyBGood
Banned

Leaving an alliance midround is, in my opinion, about the lowest thing you can do in PA, particularly when it's to move to the opposition. There's pretty much no justification for it really. I hope those 2 planets get gangbanged into the next timezone.
Unread 20 Jul 2009, 14:43   #197
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Leaving an alliance midround is, in my opinion, about the lowest thing you can do in PA, particularly when it's to move to the opposition. There's pretty much no justification for it really. I hope those 2 planets get gangbanged into the next timezone.
agreed.

sad to see us accepting jumpers
though then again, from hcs perspective its smart at times. I accepted m0 from ct, and hanzi ( regret that! ) from dlr.
Also, asc have a history of accepting jumpers midround...

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 20 Jul 2009, 14:47   #198
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
agreed.

sad to see us accepting jumpers
though then again, from hcs perspective its smart at times. I accepted m0 from ct, and hanzi ( regret that! ) from dlr.
Also, asc have a history of accepting jumpers midround...
It's the difference between giving pnaps and having your members pnapped. Not like you're exactly the frontrunner in alliance player of the year though wish.
Unread 20 Jul 2009, 15:03   #199
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
It's the difference between giving pnaps and having your members pnapped. Not like you're exactly the frontrunner in alliance player of the year though wish.
yes, it is.

I dont know what ur talking about jbg.
Nor do I understand what this has to do with the discussion.
( news scan me, and u will see I m currently attacking apprime and that I ve had apprime incs. )

Quote:
Unread 20 Jul 2009, 15:17   #200
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
yes, it is.

I dont know what ur talking about jbg.
Nor do I understand what this has to do with the discussion.
( news scan me, and u will see I m currently attacking apprime and that I ve had apprime incs. )
Defending apprime ingal duh. Although you were obviously able to guess this and just decided to be needlessly obtuse and make me write another post before you attempt your pathetic justification. Save us both the time and don't bother, I'll still think it's a pile of crap!