User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 18 Jun 2007, 19:44   #51
__Thor__

Re: r22 Prediction

whos idea was it to remove roid scans anyway?
Unread 18 Jun 2007, 19:52   #52
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

some useless bastard for sure
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2007, 20:28   #53
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Bane is on a distinguished road

Indeed, I can't have 10% initiated roids and 90% uninitiated roids now .

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
R21 - Subh (Finished rank 58)
8 year break
R60 - ND -> Ultores (Finished rank 48)
R61 - Rogues

14:05 <Swing> I wear a cape and a burger king paper crown when i play pa
14:10 <Zwanstic> u also talk alot of shit
14:14 <Blue_Esper> you're a weird unit
12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
12:34 <hone> thats where u should be swing lol
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2007, 21:37   #54
jelle
LCH

jelle is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmm, not sure about the top. You never know about asc, and with a new ally on the line i think top will be CT/ASC/Jenova, not sure in which order.

JNC - One Addiction, One Passion and One Goal

16:57 [Satyr] gonna play speedy tomorrow dude?
16:58 [Satyr] need a couple of gays to have some fun
14:44 [@Oizo]: i need more penis
22:27 [@Jumper] im not hardcock

Viking hoisting the Raven Banner high!
jelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2007, 21:48   #55
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxman
Jenova Head BC
sorry foxman but that made me lol irl
Unread 18 Jun 2007, 21:49   #56
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

well everyone lol's of you alki, so thats ok
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2007, 22:12   #57
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

yeah but i already knew that
Unread 18 Jun 2007, 23:58   #58
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

id love to say an alliance but Jenova/CT/Asc in top 3 to win it but i doubt it.

i also predict jonas will signup an acc

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2007, 07:12   #59
Lockhead
Cabeza Coder

Lockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the rough

#1 Alki
#2 newt
#3 jupp^afk

That's top3 planet and galaxy-wise.

ah. I forgot.
#999999999999 Game
#1000000000000 arc
#1000000000001 bl
#1000000000002 dedin

lockhead.net

Quote:
Round 24 Conspiracy HC Comment at my planet
<Germania> 4.9.1
<Germania> hes our top hostile
Lockhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2007, 08:31   #60
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockhead
#1 Alki
#2 newt
#3 jupp^afk

ah. I forgot.
#999999999999 Game
#1000000000000 arc
#1000000000001 bl
#1000000000002 dedin
Your getting slightly ahead of yourself, i dont even think there will be that many planets

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2007, 08:55   #61
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

I predict Heartless' prediction will be accurate.
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2007, 09:35   #62
arc

arc is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockhead
#1 Alki
#2 newt
#3 jupp^afk

ah. I forgot.
#999999999999 Game
#1000000000000 arc
#1000000000001 bl
#1000000000002 dedin
R17 #15 1:2:12 Howling Rain Zik
R20 #10 15:6:8 Destiny Zik
R21 #32 18:5:2 Conspiracy Zik
R22 #13 10:5:8 Jenova Zik
R23 #32 9:5:5 eXilition Zik
R24 #5 5:4:4 Conspiracy Xan
R26 #33 8:3:7 NoX Zik
R28 #3 2:10:8 Äscendäncy Etd
arc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2007, 10:02   #63
Alki
Drink is Good

dont salute man, i come first in that prediction, its pretty ****ing accurate if you ask me
Unread 20 Jun 2007, 10:20   #64
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Bane is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
dont salute man, i come first in that prediction, its pretty ****ing accurate if you ask me
Still threatening to quit? >.>

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
R21 - Subh (Finished rank 58)
8 year break
R60 - ND -> Ultores (Finished rank 48)
R61 - Rogues

14:05 <Swing> I wear a cape and a burger king paper crown when i play pa
14:10 <Zwanstic> u also talk alot of shit
14:14 <Blue_Esper> you're a weird unit
12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
12:34 <hone> thats where u should be swing lol
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2007, 10:29   #65
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

DES will win!!!
Unread 20 Jun 2007, 18:49   #66
Filth
Filtheh

Filth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the rough

ROCK will win I think.
Unread 20 Jun 2007, 19:42   #67
add100
add

add100 has a spectacular aura aboutadd100 has a spectacular aura about

#1 Ascendancy
#3 Jenova
#2 Conspiracy

its just a guess cos i dont see much from other allys

let the best ally win!
r21 Wolfpack
r22 Jenova
r23 Destiny
add100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2007, 22:59   #68
Rampage
over 9000

Rampage is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by __Thor__
whos idea was it to remove roid scans anyway?
Scanning roids was half the fun
Unread 20 Jun 2007, 23:54   #69
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

for the length of protection, perhaps
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2007, 16:15   #70
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I specifically remember threads that'd appear on the forums with people complaining because they got randomly dicked while roid scanning heh.
Unread 21 Jun 2007, 16:46   #71
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

#1 The ally that cares the most
#2-... allys that prefer sleep & not caring about a silly browsergame during summer

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2007, 19:57   #72
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

#2 is likely to also be an alliance that cares about the game but are just too shit to go to war and try to win (see #3 and 4 last round and #2 the round before)
Unread 21 Jun 2007, 20:20   #73
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
#2 is likely to also be an alliance that cares about the game but are just too shit to go to war and try to win (see #3 and 4 last round and #2 the round before)
Forgive me, i forgot how the second ranked alliance last round got involved in any wars (see the second ranked alliance last round)

p3nguin Founder
Unread 21 Jun 2007, 20:22   #74
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin
Forgive me, i forgot how the second ranked alliance last round got involved in any wars
Some sentences have two clauses in this new fangled english language we have.
Unread 21 Jun 2007, 21:49   #75
Assassin
PA Ancient

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Some sentences have two clauses in this new fangled english language we have.
I was never good with english, i should be foreign

p3nguin Founder
Unread 22 Jun 2007, 01:04   #76
BDB999

BDB999 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampage
Scanning roids was half the fun

ramp i want roid scans !!
Unread 22 Jun 2007, 14:42   #77
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
Clearly that will never happen!! How much you paid Lockhead to say that heh
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2007, 02:29   #78
logbat

logbat is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx
I think its pretty wide open, bet there be some bug of some sorts to abuse this round so we will have to see. Whatever alliance plays its politics best will succeed i imagine.
Hærregud Isi.....Doh :P
Unread 23 Jun 2007, 17:46   #79
Alezzar
Bibliophile

Alezzar is infamous around these parts

#1 Asc
#2 CT
#3 Vgn
#4 Tgv
#5 subh
r24-r26 Vengeance
r27-r29 - Ascendancy
r30 - r35 - New Dawn
r36 -r37 - Euphoria
r43 - r46 - New Dawn
r47 - r51 - Ultores
r67 - - New Dawn
Alezzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2007, 18:10   #80
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

1. CT
2. Asc
3. ToF
4. Jenova
5. Vgn
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2007, 18:15   #81
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by logbat
Hærregud Isi.....Doh :P
Thatswhatyour mum said aswell
Unread 24 Jun 2007, 14:31   #82
Zaejii
This Space for Rent
Speedy Thief Champion, Turbo Turtle Champion, Cop-For-This Champion

Zaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud of

personally, i'd be happy to finally finish #2, following in the footsteps of Game and Killeman. maybe Mek will be the next "legendary 2nd place finish". maybe not. time will tell
Unread 24 Jun 2007, 16:08   #83
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

I would like tho think that this will be a decent round. It feels weird though.

I will go with those Final Fantasy guys. They seem to have no other obligations.

PEACE
Unread 27 Jun 2007, 09:50   #84
Soulblighter

Soulblighter is an unknown quantity at this point

TFD \o/
Soulblighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2007, 13:14   #85
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
id love to say an alliance but Jenova/CT/Asc in top 3 to win it but i doubt it.

i also predict jonas will signup an acc
what i predicted has come true!!!

jonas has a PA acc

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2007, 10:31   #86
Soulblighter

Soulblighter is an unknown quantity at this point

1. TFD
2. Who cares :P
Soulblighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2007, 19:45   #87
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

1. Anyone but Ascendancy
2. Not Ascendancy either
3. Ascendancy may occupy this rank
Unread 1 Jul 2007, 20:11   #88
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
1. Anyone but Ascendancy
2. Not Ascendancy either
3. Ascendancy may occupy this rank
Ascendancy won't be third either. I'm pretty sure the sole HC this round wants to disband the tag before the round ends regardless of current rank.
Unread 1 Jul 2007, 23:27   #89
Riddim
NewDawn Dinosaur

Riddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really nice

Quote:
Ascendancy won't be third either. I'm pretty sure the sole HC this round wants to disband the tag before the round ends regardless of current rank.
which would be total bullshit
[18:00] *** Myrdhin has quit IRC (u can't understand women if u never wore a bra !!)
Riddim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2007, 23:33   #90
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

I put down 5 roids the newly started makefunofjuice alliance will grab a top10 ally spot.
Unread 10 Aug 2007, 07:07   #91
Zirikk
Bounce Back Champion, TIE Fighter Shooter Champion, Penguin Bashing Champion, War on Terror Champion, Bugz Champion

Zirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to behold

Funny thread!
Zirikk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2007, 10:37   #92
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Im tempted to say if ascendancy doesnt win this round I will eat a shoe, but knowing ascendancy they will boot all their members the last tick just to make me eat that shoe.

Anyways:

1: Ascendancy
2: Conspiracy
3: Jenova
It was hard to single out any single person that predicted Ascendancy ending highly ranked, but here's to you and your shoe eating antics.
Unread 10 Aug 2007, 10:39   #93
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
It was hard to single out any single person that predicted Ascendancy ending highly ranked, but here's to you and your shoe eating antics.
Had to do something to hype up you guys
Unread 10 Aug 2007, 11:54   #94
JonnyBGood
Banned

We've had a good round. I pretty much managed to drive out all the new guys who joined us after last round. All in all I'd give it a B+.
Unread 10 Aug 2007, 12:30   #95
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
We've had a good round. I pretty much managed to drive out all the new guys who joined us after last round. All in all I'd give it a B+.
Can I join and leave? That'd definately make it a A-. Oh. Piss. Can't. I'm tagged.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2007, 23:47   #96
Satyr

Satyr has a spectacular aura aboutSatyr has a spectacular aura aboutSatyr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Some of them had to be kicked to get them out though.. C- on that one!
Satyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2007, 00:02   #97
JonnyBGood
Banned

You just weren't bitter or evil enough for us satyr. Sorry
Unread 11 Aug 2007, 08:53   #98
Coltaine
7th Malazan Army

Coltaine has a spectacular aura aboutColtaine has a spectacular aura aboutColtaine has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Had to do something to hype up you guys
Yeah, fair enough. And now you have to eat a shoe.
Coltaine is offline   Reply With Quote