User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 30 Jan 2006, 15:20   #51
Aki
wtf?
Spy Hunter Champion

Aki can only hope to improve
Re: A Highly Surprising and Totally Unexpected Official Elysium Announcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
FOR ****S SAKE STOP STEALING MY WIT YOU ****S
first cheerios now nadar! goddamn

not theire fault u've always been a lil on the slow side

and ofc gl ely!

hopefully u wont stand up to your that_other_game nickname here

always Ðragons, always dfa!

auah[
Aki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 15:51   #52
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
difference between 1up and NoS is...NoS is a pa joke
That would be the only thing we have in common
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 19:20   #53
God
of War

God can only hope to improve

ohh, goodie goodie

"[Zeus to Ares:] 'To me you are the most hateful of all the gods who hold Olympos. Forever quarrelling is dear to your heart, wars and battles." - Homer, Iliad 5.699
God is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 22:28   #54
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desse
They are probably waiting for roid scans
I keep researching scans but those ones aren't showing. What am I doing wrong
Unread 31 Jan 2006, 00:25   #55
MiX
Who cares?

MiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura about

well well, good luck I gues. Too bad it took too long for me to be part of it
MiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2006, 00:29   #56
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
difference between 1up and NoS is...NoS is a pa joke

Why are you on about this still Pig, You know that you guys lost r13 because Dingo and NoS didnt want to go out in the woods to blow Sid's horn of Gondor.

We decided to play for ourselves and not to be a string muppet for anyone. Cant you just let it go? R13 is lost a long long time ago and NoS is long gone.
Unread 31 Jan 2006, 00:56   #57
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I wasnt just talking about r13, infact that didnt come to mind but now you bring it up..
Unread 31 Jan 2006, 01:37   #58
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
blow Sid's horn of Gondor.
Eheheheeheh

hehehehe

ehehee

eheh.
Unread 31 Jan 2006, 07:18   #59
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I wasnt just talking about r13, infact that didnt come to mind but now you bring it up..
Right. No need for sour-grapes anymore, or you wanna go on?
Unread 31 Jan 2006, 08:37   #60
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Why are you on about this still Pig, You know that you guys lost r13 because Dingo and NoS didnt want to go out in the woods to blow Sid's horn of Gondor.

We decided to play for ourselves and not to be a string muppet for anyone. Cant you just let it go? R13 is lost a long long time ago and NoS is long gone.
Heh. Yeah. That's why 1up didn't win round 13. Yeah.

You go on believing that.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2006, 10:18   #61
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

gl ely !
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2006, 12:34   #62
Fridge
Angel

Fridge is on a distinguished road

good luck xtothez

Former:
Furious Angels | FAnG | ChâoZ Daddy | Angels till i die

Furious Angels Gaming community
Fridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2006, 12:49   #63
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
That sounds to me as though you are claiming NoS were some kind of military power...
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2006, 13:04   #64
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt
That sounds to me as though you are claiming NoS were some kind of military power...
Don't be silly Colt ...

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2006, 13:44   #65
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Good luck guys. Old ally of mine so wish you all the best of luck. Will see you on the battlefields.
Unread 1 Feb 2006, 00:27   #66
Tri

Tri has a spectacular aura aboutTri has a spectacular aura aboutTri has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stifler
pity I couldnt join the reunion tour

Good luck guys make the old Elysians proud!

if you take any of our roids I'll report you for incest!
Unread 1 Feb 2006, 02:16   #67
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri
if you take any of our roids I'll report you for incest!

Hehe, nice to see you playing Tri. Enjoy the round, and hope you're not in my cluster ;P

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2006, 02:26   #68
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri
if you take any of our roids I'll report you for incest! :D
Quote:
<@XtoTheZ> mind if i catch your fleets heading to ely planets you'll recieve a very stern mail!
<@pig> lol at the mail
<@Stif> mail?
<@pig> Elysium Hi Tue, 31 Jan 01:08 Reply Report Delete
<@pig> This is the kind of stern mail you can expect!
Unread 1 Feb 2006, 03:18   #69
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

clearly it's implied that there's a block in the making there!
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2006, 05:20   #70
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

omg pm pigs coords...me, JBG, deepflow, tomkat and weeks are looking for him.
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 02:07   #71
Norseman
4ever a Snuggly Bunny

Norseman is an unknown quantity at this point

Havent been around in ages and suddenly Ely is back where it belonges If I only had the time..

binge, logging of before old& faded memories almost makes it all emotional :eek:

Ps. Koloth, Anna, Soben, Stress, Dave_O or Kee - any of them around these days?
R3: 111:17
R4: 2:15 Elysium
R5: 1:5 Elysium
R6: 24:16 Elysium
R8: 28:?? Adelante
Retired & vanished

Last edited by Norseman; 2 Feb 2006 at 02:16.
Norseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 10:04   #72
Soben

Soben is an unknown quantity at this point

hello Norseman

Is good to see you m8
Soben is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 11:57   #73
Norseman
4ever a Snuggly Bunny

Norseman is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soben
hello Norseman

Is good to see you m8
Soben! great to see you aswell m8 are u gonna play this round?

give Anna a warm hug from me
R3: 111:17
R4: 2:15 Elysium
R5: 1:5 Elysium
R6: 24:16 Elysium
R8: 28:?? Adelante
Retired & vanished
Norseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 20:56   #74
Soben

Yes Norseman I got back for the Elysium reunion to remember a bit the old days
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 22:48   #75
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes Norseman I got back for the Elysium reunion to remember a bit the old days
so what you think of PA now?

gonna stay around after this round ?

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 23:15   #76
Wolf_FIN
aka Werewolf

Wolf_FIN is infamous around these parts

sad
r6 31:18:4 Wolf_Fin of [Cell]BC/[Deus]
r7 23:6:11 Fenris of [RaH]BC
r8 21:7:6 Fenris of Howling Bloodlust 31mill 2,8k rocks [RaH]BC
r9 41:10:9 M33pM33p of The roidrunner[RaH]BC
R9.5 33:2:9 The Love Boat Will Be Making Another Run 3543 37.991.952 [LDK]
r 20 2 5 11 TheLoveBoat IsComeingForYou Zik 821 [RaH] VGN
r 26 8:2:6 Werewolf NoX Zik 1736 6116805
R 46 FaNG BC/DC
Wolf_FIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2006, 12:13   #77
Soben

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stifler
so what you think of PA now?

gonna stay around after this round ?
Lo Stifler , good to see you as well, so many old faces still around PA addiction in its greatness.

Stifler I dont know yet for the future we will see, but for now I really enjoy the game and the Hoplites chat! So I may stay yes. IF I get Storebo to depart from his evil path
Unread 4 Feb 2006, 13:27   #78
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Lo Stifler , good to see you as well, so many old faces still around PA addiction in its greatness.

Stifler I dont know yet for the future we will see, but for now I really enjoy the game and the Hoplites chat! So I may stay yes. IF I get Storebo to depart from his evil path
Once u walk over to the dark side. Forever will it dominate your destiny!
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote