User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 16 Jul 2007, 12:40   #1
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Who watches the Watchers?

I should begin by saying that I am extremely reluctant to write this thread but I honestly feel as if I have been left with few options. Despite assurances from several members of PATeam on several seperate occasions I have been kept in the dark and generally ignored, presumably in the hope I would just go away.

Just this morning I received an email from Jolt asking if I disputed Remy's evidence. Not only did this happen after my planet had been deleted but I had already provided the very same Jolt representative with a full list refuting Remy's "evidence"* in a previous mail. Nice to see the paying customer get the respect he deserves eh

Having been closed for what I perceived to be biased reasons I took it upon myself to inquire a little more closely into Remy's motives. In the course of this investigation I came upon information that Remy does a large part of the tech for Conspiracy, a current top ranked alliance. This includes their intelligence database (I wonder if it's surprisingly accurate) and access to channels there under his own nick and another. This has been going on for quite some time.

I'm not sure how this can possibly be deemed acceptable by PATeam but when I reported it I was largely ignored. Promises to keep me informed went unfulfilled. The circle of wagons simply drew itself tighter. Protecting your own is admirable, as is loyalty, but these qualities are not absolutes existing in a vacuum. As far as I am concerned Remy is a cheat. He abuses his power to fulfill personal agendas and is not held accountable. This time it was me who took the hit, next time it could well be you.

To Jenova and Vengeance: I believe you have also had scanners closed. Perhaps you should inquire as to how many Conspiracy planets this has happened to. I could tell you but I'm sure the answer is obvious.

*lies

edit- I have made Jolt aware of this thread with a direct url and the following comment:
"Perhaps you would care to venture a response to the people you expect to pay for your product next round."

Last edited by Achilles; 16 Jul 2007 at 12:49.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote