User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 26 Mar 2010, 20:09   #1
leknu
Ensign

leknu is on a distinguished road
My thriumphs, my mistakes

Dear diary,

For some weird stroke of luck, after a couple rounds break I managed to wander to Planetarion pages and noticed round had just started couple days ago... Bit late, but still... I signed up as random planet and randomly picked Cathaar to be my race to be.

Ok, going random isn't exactly ace plan, doing that as cath even less so.

My first galaxy!
Gal chan on irc did exist, not registered tho... I don't recall ever seeing more than 2 ppl there at the same time.

I exiled when I came out of protection and landed in a far better place.

Galaxy had a chan and even @P! But @P was quite boring chap, no sense of humour at all... and @P sucked balls at arranging def.
I stayed there a couple days, there were at least some people online occasionally, and even on irc (lo bavaria), even helping each other.
With some help, I was lucky enough to hold on to my precious <300 roids.

Ok, this was definately improvement from the previous one, but I'm such a pussy I decided to try my luck elsewhere.

First glance at new gal: bigger than previous one, I'm only planet online, gal has several incs. There is gal chan on irc -
no @P - nobody.
Couple ticks later, I get incs also... No chance of defending I launch 3 fleets out to attack.
I get roided 5 ticks, I roid 2 ticks - 250 roids left, and 6th inc on me catches my returning attack fleet. It's a small fleet,
no big deal, accidental fc I think...

To be continued...