User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 29 Jan 2009, 06:44   #1
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Approval Ratings

I am being rather amused by the media's OCD in having to continually do polls on Obama's approbal rating. The man has only been in office for less than ten days and the press is reporting a second approval rating. The first was the day after his inauguration, 83% approved of his job so far. He hadn't done anything yet and in fact had botched the oath of office. Yet, what was the basis for approval or disapproval. A week later the second pole came out and he had dropped to 68% approval.

In that week he did make a tax cheat his Secretary of the Treasury and in charge of tax collection among other things. I guess the theory is, "it takes a thief to catch a thief."

He also appointed as Attorney General, in charge of the entire Justice Department and more or less the top cop for the US. He is a Clinton retread who recommended that many rich folks who had run afoul of the law, be pardoned after they had made suitable contributions to the Clinton Library fund. Some were then able to return from countries to which they had fled. Nicely played President O!

But still and all, 68% still are impressed with his performance. This is a larger percent than voted for him. So far a success. I can't wait to see what happens next week.
Unread 29 Jan 2009, 08:13   #2
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Approval Ratings

your bitterness blinds you
Unread 29 Jan 2009, 09:10   #3
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe View Post
hi kettle meet pot , it is a bit extreme to be judgeing him this early , the world needs a good kick up the arse lets hope he can provide it
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2009, 17:14   #4
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda View Post
I guess the theory is, "it takes a thief to catch a thief."
Which is why we have a black man in the white house am i rite people up with the confederacy
Unread 30 Jan 2009, 06:27   #5
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

Out of the 2000 people at the inauguration only 15 missed work. Worthless.
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2009, 23:40   #6
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Not the least bit bitter. Nor the least bit blind. I do however notice things and refuse to close my eyes to things which I find of concern.

Would you have ignored such things had George Bush done them? I think not.

I have also noted that the "Stimulus Bill" which the current administration favors and which the Democrats are pushing carries an incredible amount of pork in it which are matters which they didn't get through before and which have been attached to the bill. This is not to say that the Republicans were not guilty of such things but then Obama ran on a platform that he would change all of this.

He has hedged on virtually every campaign promise he made in just a little over a week. Off to a rocky start.

The duty of the loyal opposition is to oppose those policies which they view as ruinous. There were a great number of things which Bush supported, especially in his second term, which I thought were ill advised and of which I was critical.
Unread 30 Jan 2009, 23:47   #7
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If anything the stimulus is too weak and is full of shit because otherwise it would be totally obstructed because people are sticking to their principles rather than practicality.

If they want it to work properly, they should **** the tax cuts and instead spend the money on even more long term infrastructure.
Unread 31 Jan 2009, 18:04   #8
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

aproval surveys are only screened to keep the sheep calm
Unread 31 Jan 2009, 18:31   #9
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Not the least bit bitter. Nor the least bit blind. I do however notice things and refuse to close my eyes to things which I find of concern.

Would you have ignored such things had George Bush done them? I think not.

I have also noted that the "Stimulus Bill" which the current administration favors and which the Democrats are pushing carries an incredible amount of pork in it which are matters which they didn't get through before and which have been attached to the bill. This is not to say that the Republicans were not guilty of such things but then Obama ran on a platform that he would change all of this.

He has hedged on virtually every campaign promise he made in just a little over a week. Off to a rocky start.

The duty of the loyal opposition is to oppose those policies which they view as ruinous. There were a great number of things which Bush supported, especially in his second term, which I thought were ill advised and of which I was critical.
we are going to fall out if you continue ranting. /
Unread 3 Feb 2009, 23:05   #10
dda
USS Oklahoma

Quote:
we are going to fall out if you continue ranting. /
You never write any more. I'm get so lonely.
Unread 6 Feb 2009, 08:18   #11
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
You never write any more. I'm get so lonely.
It's a recesion innit - more effort to achieve less