User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages

Unread 1 Dec 2008, 22:14   #1
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute
VdM signing off

**OLD THREAD CBA MAKING NEW ONE**

After allmost 20 rounds I've decided / been forced to stop playing planetarion.
It had been coming for a while now but this is the final drop.
Those that know me know what happened so won't bother to go into detail here, but lets just say TY to Ace & Fiery for driving another player away from the game and making me do what I could have never done by myself:
Quitting PA

Time for the thanks to everybody i guess:
- Fellah: for forcing me to play for ToF in r11 and for being a great friend irl
- Ziw: being one of the best persons i've met on irc and for getting me into allies i would have never gotten in without your vouch
- ElmOow: for being the best friend irl anyone could ever wish for and also for covering my back all those rounds
- Hellkicker: for accepting me into rock after insomnia disbanded and making me find the fun in pa again
- VenoX, eksero, Reese, Mystic, ...: for allowing me to play for denial round 26 eventhough you could have had alot better players than me.
Really loved the atmosphere there
- All the people / Alliances I've played with
- All the people that have been my enemies ingame, without anyone to fight pa sucks (r17 Omen was the best opponent ever!)
- The country norway: for having so many good people that play pa (including my favourite dinosaur bronto!)

:edit: Add kenny to the list too, his video's are among the top 10 funny moments of all time in pa for me
:edit 2: mek you crybaby, i didn't mention you caus you promised to come to that beerfest in october and didn't mention it anymore!

So, guess this is goodbye then,
Might drop by on the forums and on irc occasionally so if you want a chat i'm always in #tof when i'm on irc

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]

Last edited by Veedeejem!; 22 Sep 2010 at 13:40.
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2008, 22:27   #2
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future
Re: VdM signing off

<3 VdM, still got u on msn buddy
Unread 1 Dec 2008, 23:05   #3
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

no mention of me?

where is the love. i will come visit you in belgium as per my bet :P

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2008, 23:15   #4
Bronto
Sleepless n00b

Bronto is on a distinguished road

Pft.. You'll come back, I know it
Anyway, fun times having you around, even tho you're still a nub.

You know i wub you <3 And nudge me at msn whenever you need some humping

Ruining Varok's short moments of fame since r16
Bronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2008, 23:45   #5
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

It's been a pleasure to have you in ROCK and i'm rly sad that i can no longer publicly show my love for you by defending you from out-of-tag

I'm proud to say, however, that you have a lifetime membership in my msn list, which is pretty exclusive cos i only allow max 10 pa ppl added at all times! (not even mz is added!)

Thank you for all you have taught me, both PA-wise and RL-wise.

Oh, and i promise i'll visit you next time i'm in a Belgian wedding :P
Unread 1 Dec 2008, 23:47   #6
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellKicker View Post
Oh, and i promise i'll visit you next time i'm in a Belgian wedding :P
You'd better do that or next time I will actually show up at the wedding with a big "HENRIK IS A NERD ON THE INTERNET" banner!

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Unread 1 Dec 2008, 23:54   #7
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem! View Post
You'd better do that or next time I will actually show up at the wedding with a big "HENRIK IS A NERD ON THE INTERNET" banner!
You better you big hunky tease! I was actually looking for you and your sign this summer, lol
Unread 2 Dec 2008, 01:03   #8
Ziw
cute and fluffy

Ziw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the rough

Take care VdM!
<3
And ofc, retireing is greatly overrated and you will fail to do it.

Btw, is there anyone I actually know left in pa now?

edit: Mek, go whine a bit more, we REALLY do need more emo's in the world! <3
[23:19:48] <wish> Thats gay. I like it

Last edited by Ziw; 2 Dec 2008 at 01:09.
Ziw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2008, 01:53   #9
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

<3 VdM
Unread 2 Dec 2008, 02:08   #10
Cervantes
StarCraft II Pro Wannabe!

Cervantes is an unknown quantity at this point

You better come back on xfire, i have to kick ur but at call of duty 4 some more gl m8
Round 32 Violent Realm HC - join
#violent_Realm

Round 33-35 P3nguins - Join #p3nguins
Round 35-40 Conspiracy Theory - Join #Conspiracy
Round 41-44 Conspiracy Theory HC
Round 45 xVx Peon
Round 46 Fang Peon
Round 47-69 (Apprime,Conspiracy Theory, Innuendo)
Rounds 69-70 Not Played
Round 71 MAYBE

Upper Your Spirit!
Cervantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2008, 02:21   #11
Onim
the inquisition incarnate

Onim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to all

shared a lot of rounds in same alliances since r22, and it was always a pleasure...sad to see ya leave, you are my alltime favourite belg!

"It never hurts to Help!" [Eek the Cat]

Denying existence during r3-6 and back in denial since r22
Onim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2008, 06:59   #12
Kenny

<3
Unread 2 Dec 2008, 07:05   #13
Reese
If not never; then once.

Reese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud of

:S

and

<3 u
Unread 2 Dec 2008, 10:24   #14
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

And i hoped to fagpack with you some rnd vdm

Have fun, and see you around
Unread 2 Dec 2008, 11:43   #15
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Whatever

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2008, 12:00   #16
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

goodbye friend!
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2008, 12:19   #17
stoney_elmo
Strunken Doner

stoney_elmo is a jewel in the roughstoney_elmo is a jewel in the roughstoney_elmo is a jewel in the rough

Ah finally got some sense and decided to quit this boring game? hehe, way ahead of you.
kewl that I'm mentionned I'll keep watching yer back irl, in the none gaysense of the word.
Too bad that it has to end this way imo, but without me playing to keep you motivated to stay ahead of me, it was waiting to happen ^^

You got me into playing pa, I only regretted it a few times, glad it's over tho, the game isn't what it used to be (if you permit me this awful cliché) You can go back to sleeping till noon!

gl irl! bowling today or tomorrow?

<3

(ps: why aren't I this popular, nobody cared when I left )

edit: look at my powerfull 31 posts since june 2004!

Tides of Fire
Official Mascot

|Deathbringers| - |Destiny| - |DLR| -|InSomnia FTW| - |ROCK| - |EvOlution|
stoney_elmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2008, 12:22   #18
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoney_elmo View Post
(ps: why aren't I this popular, nobody cared when I left )
You just weren't emo enough to make an "I QUIT"-post!

Unread 2 Dec 2008, 12:24   #19
stoney_elmo
Strunken Doner

stoney_elmo is a jewel in the roughstoney_elmo is a jewel in the roughstoney_elmo is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem! View Post
You just weren't emo enough to make an "I QUIT"-post!
Lol true, I was never good in goodbyes
but not emo enough? Don't make me cry

Tides of Fire
Official Mascot

|Deathbringers| - |Destiny| - |DLR| -|InSomnia FTW| - |ROCK| - |EvOlution|
stoney_elmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2008, 09:01   #20
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Oh, btw, before i forget:

Take your % and shove it up your ass!

Unread 3 Dec 2008, 12:47   #21
fellah
[TOF]Yakuza

fellah is on a distinguished road

well well !! another one has fallen ... So our Tielt City Squad has left PA. After what i read was going on and how vdm got closed, i think its a big shame of loosing a dedicated person like this. anyway lets go play some pool when i can walk properly again vdm =D

thx for the mention haha i loved my bully tactics back then
fellah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2008, 15:37   #22
Vladel
Retired

Vladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really nice

How many players need to leave before the decent thing is done and the pa team replaced by human beings?

Rnd 26-32 Jenova Denial (BC) Newdawn (HC)

Rnd 33 Retired
Vladel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2008, 16:16   #23
Zaejii
This Space for Rent
Speedy Thief Champion, Turbo Turtle Champion, Cop-For-This Champion

Zaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud of

take care VdM. was a pleasure!
Unread 24 Mar 2009, 19:07   #24
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Got fired and prolly going back to school when my notice period is over so I guess I'll prolly hang around for another year or so

(posting this to stop all the people from saying: 'I THOUGHT YOU QUIT?')

Unread 26 Mar 2009, 16:00   #25
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

so you're to dumb and need more schooling?

oh well am glad to have more belgians returning to PA
makes it more fun for me to.

have fun VdM, im expecting to see some emoing from you soon

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2010, 13:37   #26
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Instead of making a new thread!
Quit!

Get Mek or somebody else to wake me up when there's an alliance worth playing for.

Unread 22 Sep 2010, 14:28   #27
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

stop being a fag VdM you are not going anywhere!
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2010, 14:56   #28
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

OI ****ER, You can't quit now!
You are playing next round in my BP gay.
Unread 22 Sep 2010, 15:17   #29
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

seems I already answered this under my last forum account by the same name.
Unread 25 Sep 2010, 15:28   #30
VampiriA
Retired

VampiriA is on a distinguished road

forgot your V partner!

gd luck irl awesome V

Apprime supreme hc, above MaxMilliaN
VampiriA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2010, 05:36   #31
Ziw
cute and fluffy

Ziw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the rough

lol.
Another quit?

Stop quiting, or stop playing!

Either way, just stop!
[23:19:48] <wish> Thats gay. I like it
Ziw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2010, 06:54   #32
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

You'll be back before round starts even,
going for a record number of quit messages huh ?

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote