User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 9 Nov 2008, 04:20   #1
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold
Obligatory Logbook Request Thread

any chance of getting the logbook back? or have the days when somebody could be arsed to write one passed?

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2008, 11:08   #2
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Obligatory Logbook Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek View Post
any chance of getting the logbook back? or have the days when somebody could be arsed to write one passed?
I'll try if I have the time to 'get in' to politics. I work pretty long hours so it might be a bit difficult although I have some time off soon so I might be able to.

Can't promise anything though.
Unread 9 Nov 2008, 12:28   #3
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

lok is the man.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2008, 13:24   #4
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

cheers lok, tis most appreciated =)

Unread 9 Nov 2008, 14:13   #5
jelle
LCH

jelle is an unknown quantity at this point

Hehe nice one. Btw anyone noticed that Mek's logo is smaller than doubleassout's?

JNC - One Addiction, One Passion and One Goal

16:57 [Satyr] gonna play speedy tomorrow dude?
16:58 [Satyr] need a couple of gays to have some fun
14:44 [@Oizo]: i need more penis
22:27 [@Jumper] im not hardcock

Viking hoisting the Raven Banner high!
jelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2008, 14:25   #6
Mek
InSomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelle View Post
Hehe nice one. Btw anyone noticed that Mek's logo is smaller than doubleassout's?
for some reason the forums let assman upload his 100x100 but mine had to be be 90x90. perhaps i should report it for discrimination?

Unread 9 Nov 2008, 14:26   #7
Gabriel
Gabba gabba hey hey

Gabriel has a spectacular aura aboutGabriel has a spectacular aura aboutGabriel has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelle View Post
Apparently size doesn't matter, apparently
Gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2008, 14:28   #8
Gabriel
Gabba gabba hey hey

Gabriel has a spectacular aura aboutGabriel has a spectacular aura aboutGabriel has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek View Post
for some reason the forums let assman upload his 100x100 but mine had to be be 90x90. perhaps i should report it for discrimination?
Northerner vs Midlander?
Gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2008, 16:19   #9
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

serves him right for trying to copy me tbh.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2008, 19:53   #10
add100
add

add100 has a spectacular aura aboutadd100 has a spectacular aura about

yer i want the log book i used to like reading that if anyone has the time to do it would be very nice
r21 Wolfpack
r22 Jenova
r23 Destiny
add100 is offline   Reply With Quote