User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 18 Jan 2009, 13:00   #1
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Credit Exchange!

This is a placeholder for anyone who has credits they won't use this round who wishes to offer them! Please contact me (1:1:1 in-game) if you wish to offer credits or see if there are any available. This will be done on a first come, first serve basis.

I've posted this as a thread so you can do it publically on this thread if you wish instead.
Unread 19 Jan 2009, 00:45   #2
hairypalms

hairypalms is a jewel in the roughhairypalms is a jewel in the roughhairypalms is a jewel in the rough
Re: Credit Exchange!

<-- needs a credit if anyone has one spare :>
Unread 19 Jan 2009, 01:02   #3
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

people shouldn't use/give credits for the last round.
Ask a refund instead. The least OMAC could have done was to make the last round a free one anyway.
Unread 19 Jan 2009, 01:03   #4
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

<-- credit please
t3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2009, 01:21   #5
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

OMAC shud dam well be giving refunds

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2009, 01:38   #6
hairypalms

hairypalms is a jewel in the roughhairypalms is a jewel in the roughhairypalms is a jewel in the rough

thats why im asking, i refuse to buy one if someone has one that wont get used :{
Unread 19 Jan 2009, 01:45   #7
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I for one won't be upgrading next round.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2009, 03:15   #8
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

i could use a credit

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2009, 05:28   #9
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

I'd buy a credit from someone who had one already...payment via PayPal or something.

Otherwise, I am once again agreeing with mz.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2009, 09:33   #10
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Zeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really nice

I have a spare credit if I can bribe my way into a BP with it
Unread 19 Jan 2009, 19:42   #11
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

MrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud of

Instead of upgrading, keep your £3.33 and donate when the new version gets off the ground.

"he's got a proven track record when it comes to showy art composition" - Tommy

<Sigi> Light: can I ask u how many open internet-windows u always have?
<MrLobster|PM> i have 2, the pa page, and the website for naked light pictures
<Ave> both has bad gfx
MrLobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2009, 00:04   #12
v6capri

v6capri is an unknown quantity at this point

i have 2 credits spare, will to donate for free, or maybe entry into a decent active gal!
v6capri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2009, 17:46   #13
krell
Greenbean

krell is an unknown quantity at this point

This is my first regular round of planetarion. I would happily take a credit off someone's hands. Think of it as a bribe to get me addicted and pay for future credits =)
Unread 20 Jan 2009, 18:14   #14
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krell View Post
This is my last regular round of planetarion
Fixed that for you.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2009, 23:40   #15
Kree

Kree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of light

hm should i play?
Unread 21 Jan 2009, 02:00   #16
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

last chance EVER, Kree.
Unread 21 Jan 2009, 02:05   #17
Kattepis
De aroma komt je tegemoet

Kattepis is infamous around these parts

Looking for a credit. I can pay back via paypal and if you live in the netherlands its even more easy.
Kattepis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2009, 09:29   #18
ORiON
aka Stender

ORiON is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kattepis View Post
Looking for a credit. I can pay back via paypal and if you live in the netherlands its even more easy.

Same thing applies for me
ORiON is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2009, 00:00   #19
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I have a spare one but I'm caught in two minds about giving it away (or selling it) or really being difficult and insist they hand me my money back. We are after all within our rights to get a refund for a service which they choose to stop providing which we have paid for
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2009, 02:00   #20
Kattepis
De aroma komt je tegemoet

Kattepis is infamous around these parts

Anyone has a spare credit? If you want an active buddy in your pack it will be usefull to invite me
Kattepis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2009, 17:37   #21
Devlin

Devlin has a spectacular aura aboutDevlin has a spectacular aura aboutDevlin has a spectacular aura about

Anyone have a leftover credit? I'll buy it from you with paypal. I just refuse to give OMAC my money after they pulled the plug on PA. But I see no harm in buying a credit they already got money for.
Devlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2009, 17:50   #22
horn

horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

if you're incredibly active and will join a BP with just me and you then PM me for a free credit.
horn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2009, 18:45   #23
swissarmyknife
CloseGuard

swissarmyknife is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn View Post
if you're incredibly active and will join a BP with just me and you then PM me for a free credit.
horn, clear up your private message mess, mate
swissarmyknife is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2009, 20:58   #24
horn

horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swissarmyknife View Post
horn, clear up your private message mess, mate
done. come idle in #forums
horn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2009, 09:29   #25
cknight725
[ND] for Life

cknight725 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a credit ... if you want it PM me ...
cknight725 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2009, 16:05   #26
Gabriel
Gabba gabba hey hey

Gabriel has a spectacular aura aboutGabriel has a spectacular aura aboutGabriel has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey View Post
I have a spare one but I'm caught in two minds about giving it away (or selling it) or really being difficult and insist they hand me my money back. We are after all within our rights to get a refund for a service which they choose to stop providing which we have paid for
Try saying that to people who have Zavvi gift vouchers.
Gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2009, 17:17   #27
Peets

Peets has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I wouldn't mind a credit
Peets is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2009, 09:14   #28
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
Try saying that to people who have Zavvi gift vouchers.
Not quite the same though, Omac are still in business so have a legal requirement to provide a refund if they cant provide a service
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2009, 17:00   #29
earthian

earthian is an unknown quantity at this point

I could use a credit!
earthian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2009, 18:51   #30
Villeh
Ubi concordia, ibi victor

Villeh is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by asust3k View Post
It's lol that people are still asking for credits when it's clear nobody has offered any forth...
?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeyi
I have a spare credit if I can bribe my way into a BP with it
Quote:
Originally Posted by v6capri
i have 2 credits spare, will to donate for free, or maybe entry into a decent active gal!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
Quote:
Originally Posted by cknight725
I have a credit ... if you want it PM me ...

* We do not exist *
Villeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2009, 18:59   #31
t3k
The Video Guy

just make up posts then eh?
Unread 26 Jan 2009, 20:05   #32
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asust3k View Post
<-- credit please
Don't upgrade Kenny!
Why'd you change nicks?!
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2009, 20:14   #33
t3k
The Video Guy

I had Appoc delete my forum account, as I thought it'd help me stay away... then found out it was the last round of PA ever, so wanted to give it one more bash.

I regged 'asust3k' as it's the gaming nick I use everywhere else...
Unread 27 Jan 2009, 18:31   #34
earthian

earthian is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow Re: Credit Exchange!

So.. Credits anybody?
earthian is offline   Reply With Quote