User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 12 Oct 2008, 12:32   #51
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
Re: Rnd 29 predictions

Oh and Assassin, ASIF i ever tried to join your alliance lol

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2008, 13:07   #52
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
You are right ofcourse. With the fantastic stab by the Denial HC on CT round27 im surprised if CT does anything else but work against denial together with someone else.
I wouldn't be so sure. There haven't been any really serious grudges in PA in a long time, save perhaps the (very amusing) Orbit/F-Crew thing.

Politics in PA nowadays consists mostly of alliance X asking alliance Y to hit alliance Z for a few nights. Once those few nights are over, most agreements are implicitly understood to end and it's not uncommon that alliance Y will proceed to team up with alliance Z to hit alliance X for a bit.

When multiple of these shifts of allegiance (r30 name, anyone?) occur within any given round, holding a grudge against any alliance should logically lead to grudges against all alliances. This in turn makes politics utterly impossible, which is bad for any alliance trying to win. So instead alliances choose (and need) to hold no grudges any more, which leads to increased opportunism, as well as more a volatile political arena.

I am not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing. Thoughts?

Quote:
that was not really my point with strong, as its pretty obvious denial is very weak politically ( play the round to prove me wrong as this is just a prediction) Denial will have a strong active group of players and might just win on share activity and power, combined with no effort to take them down. but they sure are in for a shitstorm politically and thats why i dont think they will win.
I wouldn't go so far as to call Denial "very weak politically". In my opinion they're on pretty much the same level as for example CT and ND. On the other hand, they're stronger military than both these alliances, which gives them an edge in the early round. It then takes considerable political effort to take Denial down later in the round.

Assuming I'm getting accurate intel (and I have no reason to doubt it), Denial will be going for the win next round, making them one of the more dangerous alliances, along with Ascendancy, and I would probably include Assassins alliance (I forget the name) as well, though for entirely different reasons (namely, fear the unknown).
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2008, 13:51   #53
Thatcher
VtS killerbee

Thatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
I wasnt really going to respond to this, but to have a noob such as yourself critise me is quite ironic. Correct i HCed in Angels, i was asked and brought in for one round (baring in mind i was te only active HC left with it but we wont go into that) And Jenova correct was a failure i have never said otherwise, however, it also doesnt help with me actually been on the hospital bed at the time so put the sole blame on me is hillarious. Maybe the reason why people also dont think we will end high is becuase no one really knows of us? That could also be a reason (ie we have done our own private recuitment of inviting players, we are a small community but a loyal one)
let me hear u say this s**t is BANANAS!
B-A-N-A-N-A-S!
this s**t is BANANAS
B-A-N-A-N-A-S!!!

honestly what a load of cr*p, actions speak louder than words and anything you touch turns to a bag of balls.

i give audentes 4 weeks tops, maybe with posi and tobbe u will make it to the end of the rd.

Easy Company - Founder

"Train Hard, Fight Easy"
Thatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2008, 14:05   #54
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatcher View Post
let me hear u say this s**t is BANANAS!
B-A-N-A-N-A-S!
this s**t is BANANAS
B-A-N-A-N-A-S!!!

honestly what a load of cr*p, actions speak louder than words and anything you touch turns to a bag of balls.

i give audentes 4 weeks tops, maybe with posi and tobbe u will make it to the end of the rd.

Actually he speaks the truth. And shame on yourself Killerbee for joining the old CBA bandwagon. But your prediciton has been noted and i will enjoy proving yourselves wrong next round and ram those words down your throat. (btw since when did you 2 become a double act? and since when did you do BCing for Jenova? according to your signature. Only people i remmember BCing were Game, Teddy and Bazza. Dont recall any raids from you) Plus how do you know assmans history btw? You only returned a few rounds ago. You wasnt even here when he hced in Angels so how can you comment on this? killerbee ive lost a lot of respect for you latley as your just looking like a fool.

Anyway. Back on topic as i cant be bothered to keep replying to idiots such as CBA and killerbee. I think the ranking will be this:

1) Denial
2) Asc
3) The rest.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2008, 14:11   #55
Thatcher
VtS killerbee

Thatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz View Post
btw since when did you 2 become a double act? and since when did you do BCing for Jenova? according to your signature. Only people i remmember BCing were Game, Teddy and Bazza.
i did
dont talk or offer comments on events you clearly have no idea about

although this is off topic, if u wanna continue this in another thread feel free to start one, i will get the former jenova members to remind you of some facts

Easy Company - Founder

"Train Hard, Fight Easy"
Thatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2008, 14:29   #56
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatcher View Post
i did
dont talk or offer comments on events you clearly have no idea about

although this is off topic, if u wanna continue this in another thread feel free to start one, i will get the former jenova members to remind you of some facts
yes, lets start a thread about that... OR, just throwing a wild thought out into the open here so bare with me, you can take it to pm.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2008, 14:31   #57
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

haha Will, you were not around when Assman HC'd angels either!!!!

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2008, 14:47   #58
Gary
xVx Peon

Gary is an unknown quantity at this point

CBA it is easy to slag of people who have HCied when you have never done so yourself. Perhaps you should reflect on why you have never been a HC? Maybe you would upset too many people to be able to run an alliance effectively?

Other than that, hope all is well in your real life.
Unread 12 Oct 2008, 15:01   #59
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

Denial is best no doupt about that, weather their political status allows them to win or not is a different story.
Unread 12 Oct 2008, 16:02   #60
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJN View Post
Perhaps you should reflect on why you have never been a HC?
The thought of CBA as HC has just made my day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ave View Post
Denial is best no doupt about that, weather their political status allows them to win or not is a different story.
If they're the best, they will win. If they don't win, they're not the best.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 12 Oct 2008, 16:41   #61
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
They are hardly brining new players to the game.... contribution is hardly anything.

For me personally, you answered your own question
although they aren't bringing new players as such to the game (anyone able to remind of the last alliance that actively brought a large amount of players to the game?) they are bringing the potential for a new alliance to fight among the top ranks and thus increase the competition for 1st. i do believe this still counts as a contribution, and quite a positive one ta that. but lets be honest, it wouldn't even take much for anyone to beat your contribution to planetarion CBA, all you do is devalue the game itself with your retarded posting and constant personal attacks on people with no grounds for such comments.

Once again CBA i would request that you tell the boards just what exactly you do contribute to planetarion as per my previous post (poor attempt at question dodging)

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2008, 16:46   #62
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek View Post
anyone able to remind of the last alliance that actively brought a large amount of players to the game?
Denial: many of their members came from pia, spm, various other games

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2008, 17:12   #63
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem! View Post
how many of these players have stuck around for more than 1 round?

Unread 12 Oct 2008, 18:01   #64
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
how many of these players have stuck around for more than 1 round?
afaik alot of the ppl that were in denial the first round they played are still in denial

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Unread 12 Oct 2008, 18:05   #65
Vladel
Retired

Vladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really nice

Denial have more than a few veterans

Rnd 26-32 Jenova Denial (BC) Newdawn (HC)

Rnd 33 Retired
Vladel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2008, 18:08   #66
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

VdM will win the round!
Unread 12 Oct 2008, 18:14   #67
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterrrr View Post
VdM will win the round!
I've definetly won the war for Reese's heart!

Unread 12 Oct 2008, 18:14   #68
Membrivio
Leader of the Membrivians
Curveball Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion

Membrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to behold

1) New Dawn
2) CT
3) Asc
4) Rock
5) Denial
6) xVx
7) HA
8) Audentes
9) VGN
10) HR
11) F-crew
12) DP
R35/36: p3nguins
R37: Evolution
R48: ODDR
R49: CT
[KB] [Mercenaries] [p0ny]

The intelligent man finds almost everything ridiculous, the sensible man hardly anything. (J.W. Goethe)
Membrivio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2008, 18:25   #69
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Once again CBA i would request that you tell the boards just what exactly you do contribute to planetarion as per my previous post (poor attempt at question dodging)
How exactly does CBA's uselessness to PA make him incapable of seeing the same trait in others?
Unread 12 Oct 2008, 18:27   #70
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

1. Denial
2. Asc
3. Audentes
4. xVx
5. ND
6. VGN
7. CT
8. RESA
9. ROCK
10. ASS
11. F-CREW
12. ORBIT
13. HA
14. HR
15. TOF
16. PATSA
17. Terran Alliance
18. Don`t Panic
Unread 12 Oct 2008, 19:54   #71
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Quote:
Right, about 70% of Denials member in our first round hadn't played the previous round of PA. About 40% had never really played PA at all. From this 70% about 40% played the 2nd round in Denial, plus we had probably a further 20% new players. We have managed to retain most of these "new" players for our next round. Denials "success" has been based on giving these new players the right support, encouragement and direction (and tools) complimented by some experienced heads who're more than willing to share their knowledge of PA. We believe that any person who is active and willing to listen, can be successful in PA regardless of their prior knowledge or experience.

And yes we're aware a lack of experience in our first round (most of the HC had no prior HC experience also, so we'll accept some of the blame too) did probably cost us the win, but you live and learn.

On Topic: I have a feeling Ascendancy will be the ones to beat, JBG or no JBG, but then I said this last round and no one reacted and look what happened.
Unread 12 Oct 2008, 20:13   #72
stay_posi
optimist

stay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to behold

not so much a rank prediction, as my general feelings about these allies atm

1. Denial <- Mostly varying this on whatever New Dawn does.
2. Asc <- Will place 3rd, maybe 4th.
3. Audentes <- Expecting a finish similar to Nox's (R26)
4. xVx <- Have the core returned to xVx ?
5. ND <- Expecting New Dawn to go to war with Denial early on, and lose
6. VGN <- Expecting a t5 rank
7. CT <- Will they lose activity towards round end?
8. RESA <- Redemption and Saiph?
9. ROCK <- Will they have a decent member base, with Denial coming back?
10. ASS <- Im expecting at least a #7 rank from ASS

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Your attempts to be e-cool have been noted and laughed off as terrible.
stay_posi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2008, 20:45   #73
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterrrr View Post
VdM will win the round!
It's all already made clear that
#1 me
#2 Wishmaster
#3 VdM

Unread 12 Oct 2008, 22:06   #74
.Disc.

.Disc. is on a distinguished road

Quote:
You are right ofcourse. With the fantastic stab by the Denial HC on CT round27 im surprised if CT does anything else but work against denial together with someone else. I for sure would not work with stabbers. And how the HCs acted in the eorc i find it hard to believe they can seek any help from asc aswell. so its only ND left then of the "top" alliances, and they will ofcourse rather play with CT then denial.

that was not really my point with strong, as its pretty obvious denial is very weak politically ( play the round to prove me wrong as this is just a prediction) Denial will have a strong active group of players and might just win on share activity and power, combined with no effort to take them down. but they sure are in for a shitstorm politically and thats why i dont think they will win.

#1 Asc/ct
#2 ct/denial/asc
#3 ND/ct/denial
Alliances that hold grudges are generally the ones that do crap, it would be stupidity for an alliance to do so. Alliances should play the political field, and attack/help whichever they think will increase their chances of a better rank.
.Disc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2008, 23:10   #75
stay_posi
optimist

stay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Disc. View Post
Alliances that hold grudges are generally the ones that do crap, it would be stupidity for an alliance to do so. Alliances should play the political field, and attack/help whichever they think will increase their chances of a better rank.

A
G
R
E
E
D

Quote:
Unread 12 Oct 2008, 23:45   #76
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Quote:
And this is why the clever so and so was promoted to HC this round!

<3 my welsh arab
Unread 13 Oct 2008, 02:47   #77
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlaTa View Post
#1 me
#2 Wishmaster
#3 VdM

yay, I m not last in a ranking!

btw, where the **** did u go pre last round?! I wasted my invite on u to asc!

thatcher, stop adding grey blubs to my red and green xmas three! tyvm <3

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 13 Oct 2008, 09:34   #78
Mek
InSomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
How exactly does CBA's uselessness to PA make him incapable of seeing the same trait in others?
i didnt say he was incapable of seeing traits in people i was merely stressing that he has no right to criticise others. people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

Unread 13 Oct 2008, 09:37   #79
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Quote:
#1 me
#2 Wishmaster
#3 VdM

Might not be in that exact order in the final rankings, but add a random 4th guy to that list and it would be a sweet bp!

Unread 13 Oct 2008, 10:09   #80
cha^
King of EMO

cha^ is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I've definetly won the war for Reese's heart!
No you havent :crymeariver:
Unread 13 Oct 2008, 10:09   #81
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
i didnt say he was incapable of seeing traits in people i was merely stressing that he has no right to criticise others. people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones
Whether he has the right to do something or not is irrelevant. If you have a problem with his opinions, address them, not him.

P.S. I realise this is not something I myself always do, so consider this post practice for the real deal!
Unread 13 Oct 2008, 10:40   #82
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

I predict me teabagging everyone of you and your mothers.

I also predict Ascendancy doing well depending on how well I do.

I also predict me beating walki ( ) this round.

ALKI AND STOOM FOR ASCENDANCY FORTRESS GAL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

This one isnt a prediction its more of a fact, Windows NT 2.0 is ****ing garbage, why the **** this computer still uses this OS is beyond me OH MY ****ING GOD
Unread 13 Oct 2008, 11:28   #83
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki View Post
I also predict Ascendancy doing well depending on how well I do.
Based on Alki's prediction:
Den
ND
CT
Veng
ROCK
TGV
HA
F-C
ASS
Asc
Unread 13 Oct 2008, 11:42   #84
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Next round nobody will win.
Unread 13 Oct 2008, 13:06   #85
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Based on Alki's prediction:
Den
ND
CT
Veng
ROCK
TGV
HA
F-C
ASS
Asc
Du ist eine kinderschaender

Hey man I said depending on how well I do, if i fail and walki beats me we will win by a landslide again clearly.

SO GUYS THERE IS YOUR MOTIVATION GIEF ME PLANET NAPS AND DONT RAPE ME FROM TICK 72 LIKE EVERY ****ING ROUND THANKS <3
Unread 13 Oct 2008, 15:30   #86
Onim
the inquisition incarnate

Onim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to all

mz, i think he mentioned Windows NT 2.0 before, and wanted to explain why he bothered bringing it up in the first place.

I must say i did wonder what could be wrong with it when reading that first complaint, so in a way you read my mind Alki, kudos for that

And to justify me posting i will get back ontopic:
1. Denial
2. Asc
3. ND
4. Audentes
5. Vgn
6. ROCK
7. xVx
8. CT
9. ReSa
10. ASS
11. F-Crew
12. HA

TGV playing? if so, id put em somewhere around place 7-9

"It never hurts to Help!" [Eek the Cat]

Denying existence during r3-6 and back in denial since r22
Onim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2008, 20:32   #87
peninah42
historiographical wonder

peninah42 is an unknown quantity at this point

it cant just be the same top ten every round!

----------------------------
Round 28: Redemption
Round 26 n 27: ASS DC
Round 25: TEMPLARS HC< MERGED WITH ASS
Round 24: loner.... Round 4 (i think, might be 4-8) - 7: KON Round 1-3: played
peninah42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2008, 22:02   #88
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
btw, where the **** did u go pre last round?! I wasted my invite on u to asc!
Reallife? :P
And you tell about invites before rounds, not 2-3 rounds after
Unread 13 Oct 2008, 23:10   #89
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Reallife? :P
And you tell about invites before rounds, not 2-3 rounds after
haha! true

but ur still there I think

if u get on I ll sort it somehow
<33

pm me bitch

Quote:
Unread 13 Oct 2008, 23:48   #90
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki View Post

I also predict me beating walki ( ) this round.
he only played part time last rd spent every weekend off climbing some mountain or skiing but i'll see if i can persuade him to just login once a fortnight to give you a chance

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Oct 2008, 11:43   #91
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Walki is a true Ascendancy hero.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Oct 2008, 13:24   #92
Alki
Drink is Good

I will end him for good
Unread 15 Oct 2008, 10:37   #93
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Go Alki Go Alki ... :P
Unread 15 Oct 2008, 10:47   #94
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
There's more to this game than launching as many fleets as possible you know.

Why didn't you tell me this twelve rounds ago
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2008, 11:10   #95
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Twelve rounds ago my only significant PA experience was XP whoring
Unread 15 Oct 2008, 17:41   #96
zebra
h3ll's angels

zebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Denials "success" has been based on giving these new players the right support, encouragement and direction (and tools) complimented by some experienced heads who're more than willing to share their knowledge of PA.
Support like having your leaders' accounts closed? Tools like greasemonkey? Experienced heads like the HC who DIDN'T share their knowledge of a certain exploit, which they claimed to have thought it was legal so really no excuse not to share?

Regardless, I think it's good for PA to have another organized alliance.
[18:04] * h3ll has quit IRC (Ping timeout)
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2008, 17:57   #97
stay_posi
optimist

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra View Post
Support like having your leaders' accounts closed? Tools like greasemonkey? Experienced heads like the HC who DIDN'T share their knowledge of a certain exploit, which they claimed to have thought it was legal so really no excuse not to share?

Regardless, I think it's good for PA to have another organized alliance.

No, he means support like starting two wars in two different rounds, and getting completely obliterated in both of them.

If you're aiming to look like a complete jackass, please continue as you're dead on!

Quote:
Unread 15 Oct 2008, 18:14   #98
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra View Post
Jesus Christ man, can you all stop crying about this?
Unread 15 Oct 2008, 21:35   #99
Memtok

Memtok has a spectacular aura aboutMemtok has a spectacular aura aboutMemtok has a spectacular aura about

If CT finishes a strong 4th (under 1 mil out of 3rd) or higher, it will be THE alliance to join for rd 30.

'Make no small plans, for they lack the grandeur to stir men's souls.'

Last edited by Memtok; 15 Oct 2008 at 21:40.
Memtok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2008, 21:48   #100
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Its more like if given the option to cooperate with X or Y, you will choose the one that benefits you the most, and an alliance that most likely will shoot you in your back when you need the backup the most, are gonna do far more damage then good. So its smarter to choose a slightly weaker alliance that you can trust.

If i was HCing this round i wouldnt hold any grudges to any alliance, but be carefull in getting involved with the people that lie, decieve and play dishonest politics to get where they want. Denials HCs are pretty much the same ones as round 27 so if there is any bad personal relations they will still be there. Thats why i think its so important to think a bit ahead of ur own nose, and dont just ruin relations for some easy roids.

I for sure never trust people who easily stab their allies to solve a temporarily problem, which i think happens too often in planetarion.
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote