User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 3 Sep 2008, 19:31   #51
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: I wonder...

Says the Xp whore who attacks with his whole fleet eh?
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2008, 19:38   #52
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cronix View Post
Game u sound like a desperat man trying to cause trouble in our lil CT camp :P u obviously know fockall about our (point)system, and how much work elviz does for us day and night, calling ppl to arrange def for OTHER PPL than himself etc.. maybe, just MAYBE, if ur so interested in how our alliance works, u shud do ur research a lil better..
and Kargool, whoever u are, are u focking kidding? haha..
The only reason Game made this thread was because he wanted to cause trouble in the CT camp.
Wich he sadly failed at

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2008, 22:27   #53
exblade
that one dude

exblade has a spectacular aura aboutexblade has a spectacular aura aboutexblade has a spectacular aura about

i love how in every thread the first couple of responses are meaningful to the thread or at least have something to do with it and then the other 243456 pages are bashing everyone who posts
ROCK - DC [ROCK]
The Galactic Vikings - DC [TGV]
Vengeance - DC [VGN]
CareBears - DC [CB]

Rounds 9.5,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,19,26,27,28,38
exblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2008, 22:59   #54
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
The only reason Game made this thread was because he wanted to cause trouble in the CT camp.
Wich he sadly failed at
We told him to wait with that until elviz got done.
Unread 4 Sep 2008, 00:44   #55
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

being a defleech is ****ing awesome
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2008, 02:34   #56
tobbe

tobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome View Post
being a defleech is ****ing awesome

VisioN Forever!
tobbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2008, 01:35   #57
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

CT should learn some basic economics it is really appalling, it is that the round doesn't last that long, otherwise you prolly end up with this tactic without any top 100 planet :|
Unread 5 Sep 2008, 04:24   #58
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

zomg... elviz is defleeching... wtf else is new. (I was one of those who didnt land on him )

Its not gonna matter in the long run as either he himself, or some other people will find at least 5 reasons to close him this round too.
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2008, 07:39   #59
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
I'm not sure if roidloss across the board is something elviz' planet (which will undoubtedly end up top3 (if it doesn't get closed)) can ever compensate for, especially if it continues to happen on a regular basis.

But then again, CT has always been a flagshipping alliance. As long as they continue doing so they'll never get top alliance, but they will always be in the running for top planet. It's a valid choice, though I personally attach more value to gal/ally win than to planet win.
OK i read the first few posts and i see this

before i go on the read more i afraid i HAVE to comment

mz READ PA RANK HISTORY

darn it why are you so annoyingly stupid

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2008, 07:46   #60
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game^ View Post
I'm not in TGV or Vision, so no that comment doesn't apply to me at all. I am just generally dissappointed in the way CT have approached the situation, it seems to lack any sense of calculation or common sense.

I presume by contributes you mean he adds alot of score to the tag? As surely the contributing through DCing is actually done by those who send the defence, not those that lookup on some site to say 'Oh he has more defence points lets send there'. Besides are you seriously telling me that the only active DC in CT is Elviz?
Game you lack intel.

Unread 7 Sep 2008, 21:48   #61
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Disc. View Post
i wish some1 would flagship me, i might actually make it over 700 roids for a few nights!

#1 alliance > #1 player

http://game.planetarion.com/showscan...n_id=233191299

WAVE 1 = 3 attack fleets - 6 defences fleets
WAVE 2 = 1 attack fleet - 11 defence fleets
WAVE 3 = 2 attack fleets - 9 defence fleets

just off that jgp it shows 27 defence fleets, not a bad nights DCing
whoever sent that many fleets on defence as a DC should be ashamed

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2008, 22:09   #62
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Disc.
i wish some1 would flagship me, i might actually make it over 700 roids for a few nights!

#1 alliance > #1 player

http://game.planetarion.com/showscan...n_id=233191299

WAVE 1 = 3 attack fleets - 6 defences fleets
WAVE 2 = 1 attack fleet - 11 defence fleets
WAVE 3 = 2 attack fleets - 9 defence fleets

just off that jgp it shows 27 defence fleets, not a bad nights DCing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek View Post
whoever sent that many fleets on defence as a DC should be ashamed
Its pretty damn obvious that it was a lot more attackfleets but they recalled earlier. If anyone is gonna complain over this please dont mess with facts
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2008, 22:21   #63
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
Its pretty damn obvious that it was a lot more attackfleets but they recalled earlier. If anyone is gonna complain over this please dont mess with facts
hit a raw nerve did i?

i am an outsider without even an account (due to work and RL commitments), i can only work with what i see.

Unread 7 Sep 2008, 23:10   #64
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek View Post
hit a raw nerve did i?

i am an outsider without even an account (due to work and RL commitments), i can only work with what i see.
If you have no reliable information, you might want to consider not posting bollocks. Ignorance is no excuse you know.
Mzyxptlk is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2008, 23:14   #65
Mek
InSomniac

Quote:
If you have no reliable information, you might want to consider not posting bollocks. Ignorance is no excuse you know.
i made a post based upon the information i had to hand, so get down off of your high horse perhaps?

edit: this is being dragged off topic it seems, i may be semi responsible so i apologise

Last edited by Mek; 7 Sep 2008 at 23:22.
Unread 7 Sep 2008, 23:38   #66
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

it was just a comment because there is nothing else that ruins a discussion like serving lies.
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2008, 01:50   #67
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:

same rules apply to you my dear

Unread 8 Sep 2008, 09:45   #68
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Hihi

GET TO THE CHOPPA

Hihi

Is this a round when Elviz's inevitably going to get closed again for undisclosed reasons by the way?
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2008, 10:04   #69
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

flagshipping a planet that got a rep of getting closed every now and then cant be call a good tacic. but then again, ct calls a repeately closed player a valuable member

robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2008, 14:43   #70
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Maybe it's his expertise as a cheater that makes him such a valuable player for CT.
Unread 8 Sep 2008, 16:01   #71
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Elviz has left the building. Or something like that.
Unread 8 Sep 2008, 16:32   #72
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Can we say it was some fools rush in?
Unread 8 Sep 2008, 19:54   #73
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Surely not his banshees getting killed?
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2008, 20:45   #74
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

No, it's his Etd CO getting killed.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2008, 15:43   #75
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

Guess which "valueable player" has been idle since getting roided.

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2008, 16:00   #76
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotnam View Post
Guess which "valueable player" has been idle since getting roided.
I think its a ploy to prove how valuable he is to CT. Proof will emerge with CT dropping score.