User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 14 Aug 2008, 16:51   #201
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about
Re: r28 predictions

we had 5300 when it was 2 weeks left of the game. Before other allies started hitting eachother instead of denial and galraiding.

Do we really have to post everything twice to make sure everyone actually reads correctly?
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2008, 16:54   #202
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

If you put what i said about incoming fleet in PA history into context then you will figure out that having 160-170 fleets a night when alliances have ~75 members including scanners, that will perhaps make you thing it over again.

most incs in history under the circumstances id say
Unread 14 Aug 2008, 16:59   #203
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

Zhil: we had incomingcounters pasted and we compared it to our own universe-tracker, or atleast i did!

so the first 5 weeks we had over twice as much incs as any other alliance and the number was 5300!
any other ally is welcome to lie on these forums and tell us they had more, or even over half that number.
Unread 14 Aug 2008, 17:04   #204
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
If you put what i said about incoming fleet in PA history into context then you will figure out that having 160-170 fleets a night when alliances have ~75 members including scanners, that will perhaps make you thing it over again.

wrong

r15 had limits of 80
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2008, 17:09   #205
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree View Post
Basically the only reason Denial won was because ND & CT hit each other. Otherwise you wouldn't have won. It's as simple as that. You had plenty of "flak allies" and you know damn well you did. So stop talking shit.
Actually, ND hit u for 3 nights (with us and ascendancy after no one hit u ALL round), then started hitting us again (costing themselves the win in the process), if thats the only reason u didnt win then you didnt deserve shit. Yes our flak allies of orbit, and once or twice redemption and xVx a couple of times in the last week were really superior to ND/CT/ROCK/VGN nap fest u had going on for 800 ticks or so.
Unread 14 Aug 2008, 17:15   #206
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteInMetz View Post
I'd say your second hand information on how much incs other alliances have is totally superior aswell!
Hello Mr. DC friend of mine in another alliance, how much inc does ur incoming counter read atm? ... Ow wow thats interesting, way less than ours.

Just a hint at how the conversation would (and basically did) have gone for those too stupid to realise that people DO paste this stuff around.
Unread 14 Aug 2008, 18:44   #207
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hude View Post

edit: heck, even Nitina handled 5k calls alone in r15 as eXi DC
true, but NitinA is legend and i have never yet seen him phased by any amount of calls

5k calls per round? that does seem a tiny bit excessive imho. not that im saying its not possible...just a tiny bit unbelievable in the current member state of planetarion

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2008, 18:47   #208
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek View Post
true, but NitinA is legend and i have never yet seen him phased by any amount of calls

5k calls per round? that does seem a tiny bit excessive imho. not that im saying its not possible...just a tiny bit unbelievable in the current member state of planetarion
I just highlighted the important part of your post there.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2008, 18:51   #209
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

cheers mz i realised i had not added it so had to edit it

Unread 14 Aug 2008, 18:54   #210
Buddah
Knight of Ni!

Buddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the rough

5k total incs is hardly anything?
thats 66 incoming fleets to each planet.
dont make me laugh...

sure you deserve the win, but stop making yourself more awesome then you were... i guess your not even top100 of most incommings in a round....
Buddah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2008, 19:05   #211
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

i think 1up as well as eXi had more incs than that whenever those two went to war with each other.

don't know about last round and how deserved the ranks are or which ally was best or whatever and tbh i don't care. whoever ends #1 wins the round and congratulations for that.

but it's just ridiculous to read things like: we probably had the most incs in PA history when a single one of my DCs handled the same amount of calls alone. so if i add the calls that the other 7-8 DCs handled we easily reach a higher number than what Denial faced last round.
Unread 14 Aug 2008, 20:33   #212
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l View Post

One shining example is going into r5 for Fury. Fury was left a mess from r4 and Lokken on these here boards predicted Fury to be the major superpower following after such a massive loss (to the extent where we were down to nearly 30 members out of 200) and had to set up an emergency channel. Just because Lokken assessed every factor and asset of Fury and what it had planned for r5. And he was right. Fury was central to politics ever since. To combat in the politicial arena, you had to consider what Fury was doing.
While our preparations for r5 were meticulous (perhaps even too good given Xanadu's total and utter humiliation), Fury ended r4 in a position of considerable political strength and had military momentum. By the end of r4 Xanadu were in a comfort zone and Fury were picking people off and gaining morale. This was on top of the fact that Biggdogg returned to command legion, meaning a pro-Fury Legion was inevitable. Arguably, Fury ended round 4 as the strongest alliance in spite of a very bad and brilliantly executed defeat. What Xanadu received in round 5 was far more humiliating, simply because it was complete one way traffic and is conclusive proof as to why Fury were ultimately the better alliance (although there is r6 if you want more).

My point in terms of this thread is that you can still be the strongest alliance, even in defeat.
Unread 14 Aug 2008, 21:28   #213
willd

willd is an unknown quantity at this point

right lets get back on topic

1. ND
2. CT
3. ASC
Unread 14 Aug 2008, 23:00   #214
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddah View Post
5k total incs is hardly anything?
thats 66 incoming fleets to each planet.
dont make me laugh...

sure you deserve the win, but stop making yourself more awesome then you were... i guess your not even top100 of most incommings in a round....
we are really just defending ourselves after certain people are saying that we were shit and the only reason we won was because they let us

[18:22] <@HaNzI> Session Start: Wed Jul 16 13:57:57 2008
[18:22] <@HaNzI> [15:05] <@xxxx> [04:34] <xxxxxxx> its at 2450
[18:22] <@HaNzI> [15:05] <@xxxxx> We have received 5303 incoming hostile fleets

just to back up what im saying here since someone are actually bold enough to say im lying. and i admit it was 5303 and not 5300 total. i like even numbers... or i might just be faking logs!! thats an option too.

ps: we had 6k total through the round not counting those who left tag.
Unread 14 Aug 2008, 23:31   #215
.Disc.

.Disc. is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt View Post
75*3 = 225

thats 225 possible defence fleets, not 75, like your suggesting, unless ofcourse your telling me everybody in denial only sent 1 defence fleet per night....
Yes 75, most people attacked 2 fleets, and generally most planets have 1 defence ship as their defence, so sending out attacking ships to defend would be abit stupid, unless they made a difference.
.Disc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2008, 23:43   #216
.Disc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
You hear that JBG! Disrespectful!
im sure you struggle with the English language, but yes thats a word.
Unread 15 Aug 2008, 00:05   #217
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It wasn't your language skills I was making fun of there.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2008, 00:11   #218
smith-

smith- is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Actually, ND hit u for 3 nights (with us and ascendancy after no one hit u ALL round), then started hitting us again (costing themselves the win in the process), if thats the only reason u didnt win then you didnt deserve shit. Yes our flak allies of orbit, and once or twice redemption and xVx a couple of times in the last week were really superior to ND/CT/ROCK/VGN nap fest u had going on for 800 ticks or so.
Serious question:

If an alliance doesn't provoke anybody, or target another alliance into retaliatory action, and consequentially doesn't receive incoming of a targetted nature, why is that a bad thing?

From my understanding, you (Denial) were running away with the round - and that was why you got hit initially, yes? And then of course the mid-round fiasco which there's no need to go into any detail about again; but by your own admission that attracted you the wrong kind of attention? In other words, there were reasons (however viable) why you were being hit. Yes?

So I guess to sum up, my question is simply - why is "you've not been attacked yet" reason to incurr attention of the shiney red variety?
Unread 15 Aug 2008, 02:30   #219
VenoX

Quote:
Originally Posted by smith- View Post
Serious question:

If an alliance doesn't provoke anybody, or target another alliance into retaliatory action, and consequentially doesn't receive incoming of a targetted nature, why is that a bad thing?

So I guess to sum up, my question is simply - why is "you've not been attacked yet" reason to incurr attention of the shiney red variety?
The fact you refused to get involved in fighting anyone else when sides were forming showed you believed yourselves to be weak, fine with fencesitting to a decent rank and not able to fight for #1, it frustrated political efforts on all sides of the fight for top spot. Question to you: Why should ND/Denial/Asc fight each other all round for top spot letting CT beat all of us anyway by doing nothing but gal raiding? (which was going to happen)

Because u'd had "no" incs also meant u were all sat on fat rosey planets that just screamed "LET ME GIVE YOU A TON OF ROIDS FOR MASSIVE XP" especially for Denial who had a lot of low value planets perfect for XP whoring because we'd been hit hard for long periods of time. You could say that CT were perfect targets for us because they werent "war torn".

Also a playerbase that has avoided incoming all round can easily be persuaded into giving up after a few nights of heavy incoming, i'm not saying this was the idea behind hitting CT, but it would have been a valid enough reason. I have to congratulate CT here for managing to gear up their members to fight back and provide a very decent attempt at claiming #1.

Last edited by VenoX; 15 Aug 2008 at 02:37.
VenoX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2008, 03:40   #220
smith-

smith- is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
The fact you refused to get involved in fighting anyone else when sides were forming showed you believed yourselves to be weak, fine with fencesitting to a decent rank and not able to fight for #1, it frustrated political efforts on all sides of the fight for top spot. Question to you: Why should ND/Denial/Asc fight each other all round for top spot letting CT beat all of us anyway by doing nothing but gal raiding? (which was going to happen)

Because u'd had "no" incs also meant u were all sat on fat rosey planets that just screamed "LET ME GIVE YOU A TON OF ROIDS FOR MASSIVE XP" especially for Denial who had a lot of low value planets perfect for XP whoring because we'd been hit hard for long periods of time. You could say that CT were perfect targets for us because they werent "war torn".

Also a playerbase that has avoided incoming all round can easily be persuaded into giving up after a few nights of heavy incoming, i'm not saying this was the idea behind hitting CT, but it would have been a valid enough reason. I have to congratulate CT here for managing to gear up their members to fight back and provide a very decent attempt at claiming #1.
Good answer.

Still, Denial's win was still on the back of several 'external factors', and was marginal at best. I think the reason people are becoming aggrevated with you (specifically you, but also certain other Denial members) is because you're acting like it was all your (Denial's) doing. Certainly, nobody's saying that you didn't have to work for your victory - but if you'd show a little humility and admit that it could have been so very different, then people would be more receptive to you.

Congrats on your victory for R27, but do remember that the term 'best' is eternally subjective and using it as such a generalisation will cause conflict - especially on an internet forum.

I hear that you're trying something "new" this round - good luck with that. You had a problem with another HC of yours creating a poor public image for your alliance and and you blamed a bad reputation for the amount of incoming you received as a result. Should that have been the case, be weary of falling into the same trap.

And I only mention this new thing, as this is meant to be a R28 thread. Can we not get back to discussing that please? Only Asc is allowed to thread-hog like this mate :P
Unread 15 Aug 2008, 06:15   #221
VenoX

Quote:
Originally Posted by smith-
Good answer.

Still, Denial's win was still on the back of several 'external factors', and was marginal at best. I think the reason people are becoming aggrevated with you (specifically you, but also certain other Denial members) is because you're acting like it was all your (Denial's) doing. Certainly, nobody's saying that you didn't have to work for your victory - but if you'd show a little humility and admit that it could have been so very different, then people would be more receptive to you.
It could have been so very different in both ways. Denial could have won it a lot sooner or we could have lost it in the end. Ofc the only focus in this thread is the latter, prefering to take pot shots at our narrow margin of victory. Its the way any community will react i suppose where winners and losers are concerned, but you shuldnt expect the winners (members, leaders, whomever) to sit by whilst their victory (hard earned as it was) is somewhat belittled because it COULD have been a loss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smith-
I hear that you're trying something "new" this round - good luck with that. You had a problem with another HC of yours creating a poor public image for your alliance and and you blamed a bad reputation for the amount of incoming you received as a result. Should that have been the case, be weary of falling into the same trap.

And I only mention this new thing, as this is meant to be a R28 thread. Can we not get back to discussing that please? Only Asc is allowed to thread-hog like this mate :P
Your right, I am trying something "new", and as a result I have no alliance to be "punished" for however much anyone dislikes me on the forums, which is good for me and the amount of honesty I can put into my posts.

Back on topic.

I still believe Ascendancy will be very much the ones to beat this round and it'll take a very strong early effort from the other contenders to prevent anything but an easy win for them. If anyone wants any help, feel free to find me on irc :P
Unread 15 Aug 2008, 07:42   #222
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:

I guess if you repeat yourself enough times you start to believe what you write...
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2008, 07:46   #223
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

On topic, Ascendancy ftw!
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2008, 10:52   #224
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, I see, it's another one of those "the old was better than the new" thread spinoffs

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2008, 11:22   #225
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem! View Post
Oh, I see, it's another one of those "the old was better than the new" thread spinoffs
Yes im noticing the same trend going on

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2008, 12:16   #226
Felagund
Lost in Translation

Felagund will become famous soon enoughFelagund will become famous soon enough

Quote:
we had 5300 when it was 2 weeks left of the game. Before other allies started hitting eachother instead of denial and galraiding.

Do we really have to post everything twice to make sure everyone actually reads correctly?

LoL

/me launchs a fleet with one pod to attack denial :O

u have now 5300+1+ 2weeks left of the game
Unread 15 Aug 2008, 12:54   #227
.Disc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
It wasn't your language skills I was making fun of there.
wow 20mins til a reply, your forum trolling skills are improving
Unread 15 Aug 2008, 13:20   #228
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venox
Its the way any community will react i suppose where winners and losers are concerned, but you shuldnt expect the winners (members, leaders, whomever) to sit by whilst their victory (hard earned as it was) is somewhat belittled because it COULD have been a loss.
Or you could just go "yeah it was close but we still won so I'm happy enough with the outcome".
Unread 15 Aug 2008, 13:34   #229
.Disc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
Or you could just go "yeah it was close but we still won so I'm happy enough with the outcome".
and how did u expect a former hc of a #1 alliance to react when Asc trolls and their friends say that they didnt deserve the win?
Unread 15 Aug 2008, 14:06   #230
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Disc. View Post
and how did u expect a former hc of a #1 alliance to react when Asc trolls and their friends say that they didnt deserve the win?
Dear god almighty save and preserve us. That wasn't said. I even explicitly clarified that this wasn't what I said.
Unread 15 Aug 2008, 14:44   #231
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hello Mr. DC friend of mine in another alliance, how much inc does ur incoming counter read atm? ... Ow wow thats interesting, way less than ours.

Just a hint at how the conversation would (and basically did) have gone for those too stupid to realise that people DO paste this stuff around.
I'm still wondering why your second hand information is worth more than Zhil's ?

<[ND]SteInMetz> Our tools currently says we have had 124982 incomings last round.

Wow, irc is incredible!....

Basicly i think nobody cares who had the most incomings.. Congratulations with the win, you deserved it. But you can't deny it was close, and you surely can't be discrediting CTs effort, or anyone else for that matter.

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2008, 14:54   #232
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

back to topic:

#1 VsN
#2 Asc
#3 Exilition

rest is not interesting

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2008, 17:53   #233
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteInMetz View Post
I'm still wondering why your second hand information is worth more than Zhil's ?
Because zhils information says that Denial had LESS incs then other allies and everyone knows thats just a hilarious statement.

Quote:
Basicly i think nobody cares who had the most incomings.. Congratulations with the win, you deserved it. But you can't deny it was close, and you surely can't be discrediting CTs effort, or anyone else for that matter.
I was just trying to be accurate since there are a few who doesnt have any intel AT ALL who dares to post on these forums that Denial didnt have more incs then anyone else, or that "incoming fleets doesnt count" which was the reply when i first said how much incs we had vs other allies.

now i hope everyone knows the facts which is used in the example earlier in this thread, 5300 vs 2450, so that we wont have to argue over this again.

when it comes to CT we wont give them any credit at all for anything. The only top5 alliance that was honest with denial, and actually followed up agreements and could be trusted, was Asc. But they didnt even show up before after tick 900! so for 900 ticks it was 100% an effort of Denial members, so please show some common sence and go figure that the fight our members put up with the first 900 ticks was 99% of our game.

Throwing random accusations at us like "if nd hit you" "if CT hadnt hit nd" "if asc was hitting something else" etc is pointless because you cant expect everyone to hit Denial when we had 10k! less roids then everyone else!
rank 1 score rank 7 roids ftw!
The universe put is in an unique position to xp-whore ourselves to victory, as we had 0 big value planets after the weeks of waring. Our most valued planets midround at tick 400ish (we had many) was reduced to top50 value after 500 ticks of war alone against a block.
So we really had no planets that was worth hitting, and thats the reason everyone else realised "maybe we should hit eachother now that denial isnt worth hitting" At the same time Denial had kept the #1 position by using their high value planets to escort smaller ones to XP (like Asc r26) And we kept the steam up, doing the same thing until the last tick! We kept value and roids low, and XP-whoring high.

IF there is ANYTHING that meant Denial won the round it was the will to become #1 ALLIANCE and all our high valued planets escorted the smaller ones to XP and score for the alliance.

Not to mention most of our members were willing to join the countless huge waves on big CT planets to let medium/small planets land for XP. The selfishness everyone showed, and the fact atleast 3 of our planets could have easily landed a top 10 planet score if they didnt play for the alliance to win. Thats the main reason why i think Denial deserved the win.

Even when we had 5 planets closed and we were hit hardest with 400+ fleets the first night, and 300+ the other night, our members did not leave the ally. They stayed loyal to their ally (someone could say we didnt deserve it)

And still there are egos on this forum ranting on our victory and saying "this and that" to make it look like our victory meant nothing, but ill tell you that we fought hard to win. 10 times harder then CT! thats for sure!

so when im being told that the effort our members put into the game to achieve a victory for ALL of us, means nothing compared to "if asc had hit you more" "if asc didnt help you" "if nd/ct/vgn/rock had kept hitting denial"
Then you really insult the 74 members we had who was there in the final tick, seeing that their countless late nights meant something

The only IF! i want to read in the discussion about Denial winning is a Denial member posting "if i had not done this and that we might not have won"
because this member earned the RIGHT to say so, and every Non-denial on this forum only has the right to be bitter because the universe failed to take down Denial enough to make a fence-ally win.

We do owe some credit to Asc (Elalan) for helping us out with targetting certain allies that had a way too easy round (everyone else the denial)
but its NOT as big as the credit we owe Orbit which we worked well with this round, or xvx who offered to claim some ct-heavy gals more then others.
Unread 15 Aug 2008, 18:01   #234
VenoX

Quote:
We do owe some credit to Asc (Elalan) for helping us out with targetting certain allies
Add damo8 and Game, who were pretty neat, and really surprised me, the 3 nights we "teamed" against CT. Joy to work with likeminded, intelligent and honest(!) people with the same agenda as you.
Unread 15 Aug 2008, 18:03   #235
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

cant remember everything in the post, but i think i mentioned those who helped most
Unread 17 Aug 2008, 10:32   #236
MaVeRiXX
PornStar

MaVeRiXX is infamous around these parts

Quote:
why is everyone still talking about nd/ct like they were 1 ally.
maybe ct and nd have to take some of the blame here?

'because ND is not evolving, and they fool themselves to think they are capable of winning.'
We only exist from (almost) the begining of all Era's and we are still here. If u dont evolve u cant survive all those years, can you? And yes we have 2 belts, lucky or not...

Soaring where Angels fear to Fly
MaVeRiXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2008, 11:01   #237
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaVeRiXX View Post
We only exist from (almost) the begining of all Era's and we are still here. If u dont evolve u cant survive all those years, can you?
you dont need to become better to survive. im saying that ND is not capable to win and if they get a top3 they should be happy. Its their own fault for not being willing to change anything or even recruit some new people.

Quote:
And yes we have 2 belts, lucky or not...
The day ND fights alone to win with a strong memberbase thats the day ill say they played well and deserved the win, if they manage
Unread 17 Aug 2008, 12:54   #238
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Just to mention it. NoS had over 5k incs r13...

Just proving how shit Denial was
Unread 17 Aug 2008, 13:16   #239
Mek
InSomniac

just to add something to the whole basis of HaNzl posting on this thread:

you could have 5000 incommings or 50000 incommings.

its not the amount that matters, it's how you deal with those incommings that matters

that is what makes you the best alliance. being able to dominate in offence and defence is what makes an alliance of the quality that eXilition and 1up showed.

so run along to your IRC logs and show us just how many of these 5303 incommings you actually covered....then we will discuss how great of an alliance you were

Unread 17 Aug 2008, 13:22   #240
.Disc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool View Post
Just to mention it. NoS had over 5k incs r13...

we'll see how well TGV do
with you at the helm i imagine not very well.
Prove me wrong karfool
Unread 17 Aug 2008, 14:22   #241
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek View Post
just to add something to the whole basis of HaNzl posting on this thread:

you could have 5000 incommings or 50000 incommings.

its not the amount that matters, it's how you deal with those incommings that matters

that is what makes you the best alliance. being able to dominate in offence and defence is what makes an alliance of the quality that eXilition and 1up showed.

so run along to your IRC logs and show us just how many of these 5303 incommings you actually covered....then we will discuss how great of an alliance you were

Ill give you another example. and ND with damo8 is my witness!
When we asked ND to nap for a few days to give our members some rest, since we didnt just get pa-targetted by nd/vgn we reicieved heavy incs from ct/rock/asc on denial heavy gals aswell so we had several nights in a row with 200+ fleets on us which was quite stressing on our members.

and they agreed to nap us for 5 days wasnt it? starting on a wednesday and ending on a sunday. Those following 2 nights we had 130 fleets total inc on us, which is still above the average incs the other allies had so far.
we covered all reported incs and we grev 7,5k roids in 2 nights.

7,5k roids and all reported incs covered. Thats how well denial did when we only had 60-70 fleets a night. compared to CT who averaged ~50 fleets a night at the same time.

No need to say ND broke the nap because they felt threatened by us and the universe started to rumble again

This just proves yet again that whoever keeps arguing against denial on these forums really lacks intel and information to back them up. Without them please realise you cant argue with 1000 examples that proves me right from a huge txt called #denial.hc

Last edited by HaNzI; 17 Aug 2008 at 14:27.
Unread 17 Aug 2008, 14:41   #242
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
we'll see how well TGV do
with you at the helm i imagine not very well.
Prove me wrong karfool

You're taking this game waaay to serious man. I was there myself way back.
Unread 17 Aug 2008, 14:44   #243
.Disc.

Quote:
You're taking this game waaay to serious man. I was there myself way back.
No point playing at all if ya aint gonna play seriously eh?
Unread 17 Aug 2008, 14:47   #244
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
No point playing at all if ya aint gonna play seriously eh?
Well, according to your own forum siggie, you're playing allianceless this round. Where is the serious in that!!!???
Unread 17 Aug 2008, 14:53   #245
.Disc.

Quote:
Well, according to your own forum siggie, you're playing allianceless this round. Where is the serious in that!!!???
im good enough to play alone i think
Unread 17 Aug 2008, 17:59   #246
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Because zhils information says that Denial had LESS incs then other allies and everyone knows thats just a hilarious statement.
I would love to see your Fury Executive access and your 1up Executive level access then. Fury raw data is extremely rare, to a level of artifact like status for how hard it is to find since the Fury database was lost and Sid's backups were also lost.

What's hilarious is that you seem to think Im referring to alliances for this round when I distinctly have pointed out 1up and Fury. Unless I missed something, neither of these alliances played last round. Did you even play r4? Or any of the rounds involving 1up?

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2008, 18:29   #247
.Disc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l View Post
I would love to see your Fury Executive access and your 1up Executive level access then. Fury raw data is extremely rare, to a level of artifact like status for how hard it is to find since the Fury database was lost and Sid's backups were also lost.

What's hilarious is that you seem to think Im referring to alliances for this round when I distinctly have pointed out 1up and Fury. Unless I missed something, neither of these alliances played last round. Did you even play r4? Or any of the rounds involving 1up?
The whole fury/1up debate is getting boring now, as is the denial one, pa has evolved, tactics have changed, so has activity, its wrong to judge an alliance last rnd on an alliance that hasn't played since like r7.
Unread 17 Aug 2008, 18:39   #248
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
what im saying is that even though we had more incs then any other ally for many rounds, maybe in PA history, we still managed to get #1.
Unread 17 Aug 2008, 19:08   #249
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold

Oh, is the we-had-the-most-incs-penis-show still going on?

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2008, 20:52   #250
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Strange how you're always one of the first people to point out how shit others are, especially when taking into account that an alliance led by you has never accomplished a god damn thing...

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote