User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 12 May 2008, 12:28   #1
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold
7 months away

what has changed? is planetarion worth coming back to anymore?

also sorry for not returning when you sms'd me kenny :P looks like the current race to #1 is somewhat interesting (watching from sandmans POV :P)

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2008, 15:05   #2
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: 7 months away

nothing.
no.
and asc are winning easilly, so that fight is also over really.

I d like u back though!

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2008, 15:58   #3
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
nothing.
no.
and asc are winning easilly, so that fight is also over really.

I d like u back though!
hehe <3 ya wish

ive been trying to pick up bits and peices from AD, anyone care to summarise the round for me? :P

Unread 12 May 2008, 17:04   #4
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

it is like playing the special olympics, those who suck the least win.
Unread 12 May 2008, 18:11   #5
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

As far as I've managed to gather...

Denial/NoX beat ND/Jenova. There was some mid round stagnation as NoX didn't want to try and win & it looked like Denial would just coast to victory. Now Ascendancy are surging to the top and Asc + ND/CT/Jen are demolishing Denial/NoX. Anyone who's actually around, feel free to correct me.

I played last round and the start of this round before rl got in the way. I have to say I really enjoyed last round. It's far more interesting without eX/1up from my pov.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2008, 18:30   #6
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

I guess this explains why InSomnia failed so hard last round, we had a HC who was actually "away" the whole round. Interesting.
Unread 13 May 2008, 01:25   #7
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
As far as I've managed to gather...

Denial/NoX beat ND/Jenova. There was some mid round stagnation as NoX didn't want to try and win & it looked like Denial would just coast to victory. Now Ascendancy are surging to the top and Asc + ND/CT/Jen are demolishing Denial/NoX. Anyone who's actually around, feel free to correct me.
Sounds about right, though I don't know if we're teaming up with anyone at the moment.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2008, 10:12   #8
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
what has changed? is planetarion worth coming back to anymore?

also sorry for not returning when you sms'd me kenny :P looks like the current race to #1 is somewhat interesting (watching from sandmans POV :P)
MEKKIEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
Come back to PA m8, then i can bug you again for months caus you still need to come to Belgium over the bet you lost in round 18!

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2008, 12:24   #9
Mek
InSomniac

hehe VdM, you still have the same forum avatar

db for life :P

and i will come visit you i promise. afterall theres a beer festival in oct i plan on attending

Unread 13 May 2008, 12:48   #10
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Are you still an emo, Mek?
Unread 13 May 2008, 13:59   #11
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
hehe VdM, you still have the same forum avatar

db for life :P

and i will come visit you i promise. afterall theres a beer festival in oct i plan on attending
Just remember to let me know when exactly it is + the adress!
Then you can party with ElmOow & me

btw, bout time we reformed db right?

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Unread 13 May 2008, 16:57   #12
Mek
InSomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
Just remember to let me know when exactly it is + the adress!
Then you can party with ElmOow & me

btw, bout time we reformed db right?
is this a thinly veiled plot by you to get me back? :P

Unread 13 May 2008, 17:06   #13
Caj
speed demon

Caj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really nice

alright mek, peace n luv bruva!~#

Hows it going? :P
Round 20 - Rank 7 - Destiny (Zik)
Round 24 - Rank 2 - Conspiracy (Xan)
Round 28 - Rank 4 - Ascendancy (Xan)
Round 66 - Rank 9 - Ultores (Etd)
Round 83 - Rank 10 - #METOO (Zik)
Round 85 - Rank 3 - QQ (Etd)
Round 89 - Rank 2 - VGN (Zik)
Round 91 - Rank 9 - VGN (Zik)
Caj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2008, 17:09   #14
Mek
InSomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caj
alright mek, peace n luv bruva!~#

Hows it going? :P
heya caj

things are good, ive been concentrateing on studying and moving out and generally having a bit more of a social life than i ever got to have whilst playing PA :P

its interesting to see alot of the same faces still playing the game. i guess its hard to leave a game like this

good luck to asc and denial in the last few days of the round :P although todays sandmans shows some nice gains for denial. only 5 mill in it, should be good viewing :P

Unread 13 May 2008, 17:20   #15
exblade
that one dude

exblade has a spectacular aura aboutexblade has a spectacular aura aboutexblade has a spectacular aura about

MEK! come back to PA!
ROCK - DC [ROCK]
The Galactic Vikings - DC [TGV]
Vengeance - DC [VGN]
CareBears - DC [CB]

Rounds 9.5,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,19,26,27,28,38
exblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2008, 18:05   #16
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
is this a thinly veiled plot by you to get me back? :P
As I told Sebos today, I'll only start db back up if you're there
No Mek = No db!

(so come back dude!)

Unread 13 May 2008, 20:13   #17
Mek
InSomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
As I told Sebos today, I'll only start db back up if you're there
No Mek = No db!

(so come back dude!)
remind me to drop on IRC later so we can talk business

Unread 14 May 2008, 07:29   #18
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
remind me to drop on IRC later so we can talk business
Why don't you drop on IRC so we can talk business

(does this qualify as later?)