User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 13 Sep 2007, 13:15   #1
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The elixir of life!

Unfortunate headline
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2007, 14:18   #2
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: The elixir of life!

Coke is good shit. Unfortunately.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2007, 22:39   #3
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The elixir of life!

Even at £30 a gram, I'm still not sure where "kids" are getting hold of that much of the stuff. I'm a bit of a waster I admit, but six years after graduating I'm still not sure I could afford much of a coke habit.

I'll stick to amphetamines. £6-£7 a gram, that's more like it.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2007, 15:31   #4
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I'm still not sure I could afford much of a coke habit.
Well that's what you get for living in London.
Unread 16 Sep 2007, 11:20   #5
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

where on earth do you get coke for £30 a gram? all the cokeheads here get it for £50 a gram :/

Also - to answer your question Dante - most of the kids doing it are rich private school kids who get ****loads of money from their parents.

My ex started doing coke when I was with her (she'd done it before, but started regular use whilst we were together) and I remember once we were supposed to go shopping but instead she used her shopping money to buy coke the night before. She now does it with her older sister and I assume they spend most of their pocket money on it (as well as her sister's wages). She's also looking for a job so most of that money will probably go to coke too.

Apparently she was arrested at reading for trying to sell drugs. heh.

Last edited by _Kila_; 16 Sep 2007 at 11:26.
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2007, 19:05   #6
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Crystal Meth is the drug of choice around here. We even have mobile cooking labs.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2007, 19:07   #7
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Your church must be really desperate for congregation members.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 05:33   #8
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
Your church must be really desperate for congregation members.
I meant people in the area. Not my church. You nearly made fall out of my chair I was laughing so hard.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 11:20   #9
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
where on earth do you get coke for £30 a gram? all the cokeheads here get it for £50 a gram :/
*does a little dance*

£50 is usually the average cost for high-quality stuff. The cheaper talc/bicarb crap (I.E, the stuff we get up here) should be no more than £30 anywhere and if someone is charging you more than that then they're ripping you off IMO.
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 17:10   #10
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
Also - to answer your question Dante - most of the kids doing it are rich private school kids who get ****loads of money from their parents.
This may be true in parts of London and some of the surrounding boroughs, but I'm not sure that there's hordes of private school kids somehow propping the drugs market of Newcastle or similar.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MM
£50 is usually the average cost for high-quality stuff. The cheaper talc/bicarb crap (I.E, the stuff we get up here) should be no more than £30 anywhere and if someone is charging you more than that then they're ripping you off IMO.
I've tended to find that the price you pay for such things is dependent on how well you know the person in question, how far along the supply chain you are, and how much the person is trying to shift in a short space of time. I suspect most (coke) dealers are attempting to rip off most of their customers regardless of what they're charging.
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 17:35   #11
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

coke is a terrible drug anyway
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 18:18   #12
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Even at £30 a gram, I'm still not sure where "kids" are getting hold of that much of the stuff.
I don't know how much a gram is (is that enough for one hit?) but £30 is a weekly wage for most kids who have Saturday or afterschool jobs (at about £4 an hour). It might sound like a lot, but that's how they choose to spend their money for recreation instead of on food or clothes or video games or whatever.
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 18:58   #13
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I don't know how much a gram is (is that enough for one hit?) but £30 is a weekly wage for most kids who have Saturday or afterschool jobs (at about £4 an hour). It might sound like a lot, but that's how they choose to spend their money for recreation instead of on food or clothes or video games or whatever.
It depends on what you mean by "hit". If you're doing a line of cocaine which is one gram large then you probably are a hardcore mother****er. I think most estimates put a gram at between 12 and 20 lines, depending on how you're doing it. However, the high from one line doesn't last (in any sort of tangible high) for hours like other drugs - you tend to do them repeatedly over a period of time like a drinking session. But (and I appreciate it might be different with children) it's a social drug, so you'll almost never see all of that yourself (not to mention the waste/transaction costs which seem to inevitably occur.

But you've reinforced my point here - if you're doing a gram of cocaine a week then you're unlikely to have a cocaine "addiction" in any meaningful sense. OK, you could do your gram on Friday night and then spend every waking moment thinking about your next hit, but I doubt it - these sort of dopamine hits need to be more regular than that. Especially if you're snorting what is effectively 30% bicarb. Kids do have lots of other things to worry about so I concede that the placebo effect is contributing quite a bit to the problem.
Unread 18 Sep 2007, 19:43   #14
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
*does a little dance*

I don't know about the stuff over here (as I've never done coke) but I assume the stuff that people I know get is pretty good as most of them get it through a friend who has the most reliable dealer (he deals for their whole family :/ ).
And, well, my ex, between her and her sister (and their group of friends) they probably know every drug dealer in london so I assume they get good stuff too.

To TK - a gram is usually more than enough for someone of my age for a weekend.
Unread 19 Sep 2007, 19:49   #15
dda-II

dda-II has much to be proud ofdda-II has much to be proud ofdda-II has much to be proud ofdda-II has much to be proud ofdda-II has much to be proud ofdda-II has much to be proud ofdda-II has much to be proud ofdda-II has much to be proud ofdda-II has much to be proud of

"Cocaine Users 'Getting Younger'"

If you could get younger by using cocaine, I think that word would have gotten out by now and cocaine would be selling very briskly and those in my age group would be spending all of their available income on it.
dda-II is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2007, 20:23   #16
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda-II

If you could get younger by using cocaine, I think that word would have gotten out by now and cocaine would be selling very briskly and those in my age group would be spending all of their available income on it.
someone understood
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2007, 14:41   #17
_Kila_
break it down!

everyone understood, they just decided to start a discussion about it.
Unread 21 Sep 2007, 18:44   #18
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda-II

A thread commenting on someone elses discovery of such a gag in the BBC news headlines wasn't necessarily candidate for thread of the year*.

* = So help me god I so wanted to write "wasn't necessarily Class A material"
Unread 22 Sep 2007, 21:06   #19
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I'm still not sure I could afford much of a coke habit.
Does this assume you have given up your other 'meds' or this and extra cost on top?
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2007, 12:17   #20
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

hey all,

some poster wondered where school kids get that kind of money to buy drugs

Well to be honest when i was at school we used to chip in a few quid each to buy what we could and split evenly

or

i used to buy some on tick, divide up sell some so mine was free.

btw wasn't coke it was hash, but same princliples appy.

Have a mate with a serious coke habbit, he uses i'd say 3-4g a day of coke. Its very funny to see him scurry about when he can't get any, bit like watchin a smoker who runs out of fags and all the shops are shut x 100 heh.
Tried telling him that he needs help, well in between all the lines hahaha

tsm
Unread 26 Sep 2007, 20:35   #21
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

finally an answer to the obesity crisis