User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 18 May 2010, 23:27   #1
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Favourite rounds!

I don't think we've had a thread like this before, or at least not in a fair while. Basically I was curious as to what people's favourite rounds were. I'm going to give an initial rule of only your top two (although if you have 3 ones you remember equally fondly or whatever go nuts) rounds, for whatever reason, and preferably with at least some kind of explanation (which is the point of the thread a bit).

My favourite round is round 19 I reckon. First time I really did much dcing stuff in pax. Ninja-stole someone's fleet with the best move ever, ****ed up the long-time #1 gal in a variety of ways and managed to finish top gal. Far more than round 16 that really set the tone for how I played PA.

My second favourite round is round 25. First round back with ascendancy after a couple of rounds playing elsewhere and dist-whoring. Dist whoring, even though it turned out to be a terrible strategy for score accumulation was great fun. It pissed off a huge number of people and the cov-opping and sking of scanners pissed off even more. Eventually we got hit by a few alliances because we were so annoying, and pretty fat, but we could still pull off a few cool things in both attack and def using dists.

Edit: I'm also going to total these up at the end and figure out the best round of pa ever!

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 18 May 2010 at 23:40.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote