User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 12 Feb 2022, 22:55   #1
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Cochese

We in the QQ/Ascendancy community got this text tonight:

Quote:
This is Matt's fiancé April. I'm so sorry to tell you Matt passed away on the 3rd of February. I am going to keep his phone active for awhile. Please pass along the news to those in this community.
I had the pleasure of knowing Cochese for 15 years. He was never flashy, never harsh, always dependable, always thoughtful. A fixture in our little corner of the PA community.

Above all, he was always a good man. I have no higher praise.

I'll miss you.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2022, 22:56   #2
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough
Re: Cochese

Rip
Unread 12 Feb 2022, 22:59   #3
Dinoman

Dinoman is an unknown quantity at this point

Rip
Unread 12 Feb 2022, 23:02   #4
snoops^
p1mp

snoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura about

Cochese was one of the nicest dudes I've ever had the pleasure to play with. This community will be worse off without him.

R.I.P Cochese, you will be missed.

ReBorn-Fury-Wolfpack-1up-Newdawn-DLR-NFI-Apprime-

*CEO of the Forest fan club
snoops^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2022, 23:02   #5
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

I enjoyed being on the mod team with him back in the day and was super happy to reconnect when i came back to PA. He was a fun guy to drink virtually with lol. Will have a glass of rum in his honor.
RIP my friend.
Unread 12 Feb 2022, 23:03   #6
KillGhost
1Up

KillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really nice

Rest In Peace my friend. May your time upstairs be filled with lots of rum and shrimp. Keep on BBQ'ing.
[Spore] HC
Former Public Relations Officer of QQ
KillGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2022, 23:10   #7
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

So unexpected, Rest In Peace .
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2022, 23:24   #8
Empress
Inactive as they come

Empress is an unknown quantity at this point

Sad day in PA and in particular for those of us that knew and loved Cochese. I will miss him, and his msg's for advice on what to buy his fiancee for bday/xmas etc and im glad i got to BP with him for a round. being one of his 2 canadian girls was fun. RIP Cochese, may the heavenly rum always be plentiful and the oceans on the other side be teaming with fresh fodder for the bbq. will miss you dude. <3 always.

- Empy -

Make it a rule of life never to regret and never to look back. Regret is an appalling waste of energy; you can't build on it; it's only good for wallowing in.
--Katherine Mansfield
Empress is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2022, 23:31   #9
NRG-izer
aka Night-Sky - xVx HC

NRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to behold

rest in peace honnie.

much strenght wished for friends and family to overcome this terrible lost.. <3

past alliances :
r 01 - r 02 none
r 03 - r 04 TFD / ToT
r 05 - r 10,5 WP
r 11 LCH
r 12 - 90 Vision / xVx
r 91 - 100 Wave Zero / Syndicate

present alliances :
Tribute
since mid round 101
NRG-izer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2022, 23:38   #10
KillGhost
1Up

KillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really nice

He was ill. Pancreatitis and renal failure were the main causes. Not Corona related. Family, friends, and myself tried to get him to go to the doctor for
[Spore] HC
Former Public Relations Officer of QQ
KillGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2022, 00:05   #11
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

RIP Cochese. He was always great. We had some great laughs back in the day.
Unread 13 Feb 2022, 00:36   #12
Hosie
Look its a useless rank.
Stuart's Xtreme Skateboarding Champion

Hosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to all

PA won't be the same without Cochese.
Hosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2022, 01:20   #13
Devlin

Devlin has a spectacular aura aboutDevlin has a spectacular aura aboutDevlin has a spectacular aura about

Rip
Devlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2022, 01:45   #14
big-al

big-al is on a distinguished road

so sad to hear a fellow pa player has passed away, condolences to his family n friends RIP fella
big-al is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2022, 03:35   #15
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Adapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really nice

rest in peace
Round 81 - Ultores - Rank 73rd.
Round 83 - Ultores - Rank 16th.
Round 91 - Lucky7 - Rank 50th.
Round 92 - Lucky7 - Rank 39th.
Adapt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2022, 07:30   #16
mista_

mista_ will become famous soon enoughmista_ will become famous soon enough

rip mate

one of the real good dudes, brought good attitude and joy to others always

will be greatly missed
mista_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2022, 12:48   #17
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

According to my profile, Cochese is the last person I gave positive reputation to, just a little over two years ago.

I am not surprised by this – during our modding time together, I knew him as a very friendly person who always had something smart or funny to say. I had great respect for him and am very sad to hear of his passing

Condoleances to his family and loved ones.
Unread 13 Feb 2022, 19:11   #18
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

One of the good guys. An absolute pleasure to know him. Enjoy the fishing up there Cochese. RIP.
Unread 13 Feb 2022, 20:35   #19
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Aahh man (( What awful news.... As mentioned before already, Cochese was simply the friendliest bloke in this community. I'll miss you mate.
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2022, 17:05   #20
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

May the fishes always be biting at your new spot in the sky

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2022, 21:12   #21
Silk_311x
Free

Silk_311x will become famous soon enoughSilk_311x will become famous soon enough

Rest in peace
Silk_311x is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2022, 12:36   #22
mystery
still here.

mystery is on a distinguished road

Rest in peace, Matt...

SBK | Templar | ReBorn | Cell | ToT | Coven | TGV | VisioN | Subh | Rock | Ascendancy | p3nguins | CT | Apprime | VGN | Terra | Norsemen | DLR
mystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2022, 13:00   #23
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Rip cochese
Unread 26 Feb 2022, 18:44   #24
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Sorry to read this. RIP mate

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2022, 23:43   #25
genosse27
Hamburger

genosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the rough

Cochese was one of the kindest persons in pa. It's a big loss for pa community. Condolences to his family. RIP
Unread 13 Jun 2022, 17:52   #26
Caj
speed demon

Caj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really nice

Oh, I just found this out.
Coaches was a good man.
He will be missed.
Round 20 - Rank 7 - Destiny (Zik)
Round 24 - Rank 2 - Conspiracy (Xan)
Round 28 - Rank 4 - Ascendancy (Xan)
Round 66 - Rank 9 - Ultores (Etd)
Round 83 - Rank 10 - #METOO (Zik)
Round 85 - Rank 3 - QQ (Etd)
Round 89 - Rank 2 - VGN (Zik)
Round 91 - Rank 9 - VGN (Zik)
Caj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2022, 15:27   #27
Holyboy
pe0n

Holyboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Rip :'(
[HomaX] Forever!
Holyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2022, 21:54   #28
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Adapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really nice

rest easy.
Round 81 - Ultores - Rank 73rd.
Round 83 - Ultores - Rank 16th.
Round 91 - Lucky7 - Rank 50th.
Round 92 - Lucky7 - Rank 39th.
Adapt is offline   Reply With Quote