User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 5 Nov 2008, 12:04   #1
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of
A green blob for McCain

I'd have given him one if he were on this forum, he most probably didnt write that speach but he certainly read it like he meant it !

And the way he jumped in with emphatic NO NO's when the crowd booed Obama's name looked like it came from the heart.

Hes certainly gained a bit of respect in my eyes, to be that magnamous in defeat, he probably knew like most of us that he had lost a while back, but the strength of support in that speach for his opponent was truly impressive.

I havent checked on you tube if its there yet, but do listen to the whole thing and look at his eyes while hes doing it, that man believed what he was saying !
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote