User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 22 Mar 2005, 04:41   #1
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
The greatest thing I've heard in a long long time

I literaly fell about laughing listening to this.

Ahahahaha!

Cheered me up no end!
Unread 22 Mar 2005, 05:28   #2
Summanus
Banned

Summanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really nice
Re: The greatest thing I've heard in a long long time

It'd be funny if it wasn't for the stupid accent, hick laugh, and maybe a video accompaniment
Summanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2005, 22:03   #3
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I'm seriously tired of people on here you know that. If you're gonna neg rep me for providing a link to something I thought was funny then to be honest, **** you.
If you dont have the balls to tell my why you neg repped me, then **** you. And since you didn't leave your name (of course) then it's a general **** you to whoever left it.

If you don't like something, then fine. If you hate this, then fine. Post about your opinon if you like.

This board has really gone downhill lately and has become quite tedious overall. I've been here for many a year and I've not quite felt the mind-numbing tedium present on here before now.

Not sure why it's gone the way it's gone. But in my book it has.

When someone tries to lighten the mood they get your standard "I've seen everything on the internet ever and I invented most of it, you suck, here's a shit post to prove I dont need to contribute anything to this board because I've been here for a million years and I feel I deserve to sit here with my arms folded and frown at you" responce.
I fully expect to get flamed, beaten and generally ignored for this opinon. That's fine with me.
Unread 22 Mar 2005, 22:11   #4
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Wow.

Edit: Deepflow has convinced me I should state my opinion here.

There are really two things that beg saying here. Negrepping someone for posting a humorous link is pointless and stupid, even if you don't find the link funny.

Getting all up in a huff about getting negrepped a bit is pretty wank though. So some people didn't like your post/thread, get over it.

Last edited by Banned; 22 Mar 2005 at 22:20.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2005, 22:13   #5
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

im not going to look at it, but i would like to say that unless it is truly truly truly awful... then neg repping incubusgod is a bit stupid.
Unread 22 Mar 2005, 22:33   #6
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

oookkaaayy.

regarding the neg rep thing.
a) yes it's a stupid thing to neg rep for, especially without giving a reason, and why I think they shouldn't be anonymous
b) do you really care? do rep points really matter? that post was a little bit ott and it made me think of neg repping you for it.
c)This forum is much better than it has been for a long time in my opinion. you can ignore the general "old" type comments, only a few people still say that anyway.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2005, 22:41   #7
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This forum is better now than it has been in at least two years. People are free to neg-rep if they wish. I sincerely hope reputation points don't mean that much to you because frankly that's all your complaint can be about.
Unread 22 Mar 2005, 22:43   #8
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: The greatest thing I've heard in a long long time

I thought it was hilarious--but then I've had a link to it in my sig for the past 3-4 weeks. I find putting links to interesting/amusing tidbits in my sig avoids most of the abuse that otherwise gets heaped on those who start new threads in order to share something. :/
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2005, 22:44   #9
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
This forum is better now than it has been in at least two years. People are free to neg-rep if they wish. I sincerely hope reputation points don't mean that much to you because frankly that's all your complaint can be about.
I got neg-repped for disliking Arsenal. ****ing gooners ;(
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2005, 22:44   #10
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

a) Rep points don't matter.
b) If you think something is worth negrepping for negrep it. If you disagree, who cares? It's really not a big deal.
c) Negrepping you for making that post, although I actually found the original MP3 quite funny.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2005, 22:46   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
I got neg-repped for disliking Arsenal. ****ing gooners ;(
I have positive repped you for great justice and because I like to feel important on the internet.
Unread 22 Mar 2005, 22:49   #12
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I have pos-repped Jonny for pos-repping Ragnarak; although I suspect I will be neg-repped for this. :/
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2005, 22:49   #13
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I have positive repped you for great justice and because I like to feel important on the internet.
Sweet. Though i feel kind of dirty due to my part in lengthening your e-penis
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2005, 22:50   #14
JonnyBGood
Banned

[That's what she said...]
Unread 22 Mar 2005, 22:52   #15
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactitus
I have pos-repped Jonny for pos-repping Ragnarak
I have posrepped Tactitus for posrepping Jonny for posrepping Ragnarak.
Unread 22 Mar 2005, 23:05   #16
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I understand why he was angry. He's made a thread, attempted to entertain, and after being anonymously insulted (probably by a non-contributing board member), he's less likely to start another.

It's not about the points... it's about being the recipient of a personal attack without accountability, something you and the mods don't understand because you get to see yours.

Last edited by 1-X; 22 Mar 2005 at 23:27. Reason: minor, grammatical
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2005, 23:13   #17
JonnyBGood
Banned

It's not like those personal attacks do anything though. If someone called me a faggot when I was walking down the street I'd be more like "what the **** get away from me you drooling sack of shit" than "oh noes I have been denigrated for my work in life". Maybe we should do some funky experiment where I don't see my rep points for a month or something and if I haven't changed my mind on them by the end you have to accept you're just being a big worrier!
Unread 22 Mar 2005, 23:13   #18
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

He wasn't 'anonymously insulted'. It looks like he just received an anonymous blank negative reputation, probably doing very little harm. Noone else was at all offended by the link, and didn't notice that he had been ****ed over to the max until he came and made a massive rant about the least important issue ever.

Surely it would have been easier to just ignore it and move on?
Unread 22 Mar 2005, 23:16   #19
Banned
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
IIt's not about the points... it's about being the recipient of a personal attack without accountability, something you and the mods don't understand about because you get to see yours.
I do, however, understand*, and I still think it's fine. While there is a certain amount of demotivation in being negrepped over something, I think a lot of people wrongly consider reputation reactions more important than the actual post replies.

Especially here on GD where most of you have a ridiculous amount of reputation**, you whine stupidly much about getting negrepped. Did the negreppers of IncubusGod even have enough influence to remove a blob? Did anyone even notice if he did?

I think the reputation system is fine, people just need to accept that not every post they make will be loved by everyone and get on with their lives. Not only that, but the reputation system isn't some sort of stupidly linear system. Just because you have a million green blobs doesn't mean that everything you post is wonderful. It's pretty clear that the general population like IncubusGod's posts enough*** that they generally award him more positive reputation than negative reputation.

Oh, and what LHC said.

* Twice negrepped for my aforementioned posrepping of Tactitus.

** Compared to say the PA related forums.

*** I laughed at the linked file :)
Unread 22 Mar 2005, 23:29   #20
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I rarely look at mine (I might after this ), and thought the rep system had become a dying fad since most have the max 11 blobs. Recalibration would be welcome, 5k for "reputation beyond repute" would do for starters.

We've seen the problems caused by anonymity; I'm not convinced there are any benefits. The right thing to do would be to trial signed rep for a few weeks so we can make a fair comparison of which is better.

Oh, and we're not about to forget we had a poll, made our wishes clear, and then had those wishes arrogantly overlooked.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2005, 23:35   #21
JonnyBGood
Banned

Stop harassing dead equines please.
Unread 23 Mar 2005, 00:58   #22
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Look, it pissed me off. To say I care deeply about my rep is stupid but it to be honest I dont like people having something against me for no real reason. Or no apparent reason should I say.

It was a rant, I needed to say it.

It's just the pointless neg repping of people for posting something they thought other people would like means that it discourages further posts.
I mean, one blob isn't important. Neither are a ton of them. But if you see hostile/negative reactions appearing in for posts for no real reason and with no explaination, you'll start to question why bother posting at all?
Unread 23 Mar 2005, 01:02   #23
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
Look, it pissed me off. To say I care deeply about my rep is stupid but it to be honest I dont like people having something against me for no real reason. Or no apparent reason should I say.

It was a rant, I needed to say it.

It's just the pointless neg repping of people for posting something they thought other people would like means that it discourages further posts.
I mean, one blob isn't important. Neither are a ton of them. But if you see hostile/negative reactions appearing in for posts for no real reason and with no explaination, you'll start to question why bother posting at all?
Head, Nail, Hit
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2005, 02:17   #24
Banned
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
Point. Missed. Completely.
Unread 23 Mar 2005, 10:06   #25
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Quote:
You, sir, are one of the very few on this forum that has gained my total and utter respect.

I´d salute you if I had any arms to begin with.
Unread 23 Mar 2005, 12:23   #26
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Re the rep thing - I don't give a damn if I'm neg repped, I don't particularly care if the rep isn't signed, but it does annoy me if I don't even get a reason.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2005, 12:28   #27
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

i thought that sound bit was hilarious.

I read some of the other posts but deemed the off topic.

goot post Incubus :-)
Unread 23 Mar 2005, 19:12   #28
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
You didn't receive any hostile reactions to the original post. You received a shitty negative reputation that you yourself said 'isn't important'. The fact that one person didn't like the post means you can ignore it. Stop being a baby.
Unread 15 Jul 2005, 21:05   #29
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
Re the rep thing - I don't give a damn if I'm neg repped, I don't particularly care if the rep isn't signed, but it does annoy me if I don't even get a reason.
Definelly what i think. I believe would be more far you you could only do signed and commented reps, maybe is right to tell people shouldnt care about being neg repped but people have the right to care since is a feature of the forums, if it is not not care about why keeping it at all?

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2005, 21:18   #30
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

why did this get bumped?
Unread 15 Jul 2005, 21:55   #31
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If I had speakers, I would have listened to the link.
Thanks for thinking of us.

Just for the record, I don't much care one way or another about the rep thing. However, whether pos or neg, it is interesting to know why someone liked or disliked something. A signed comment means more than an unsigned one because you can judge the source of the comment.

What I like the most is when I manage to get pos and neg reps for the same comment.