User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 31 Jan 2006, 18:36   #51
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: [football]The Future is so bright, I gotta wear shades!

Seeing that Bentley didnt have it, I dont think it was a loss to get some money for him.
Quincy on the other hand... well, we have a surplus of strikers of that age..
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2007, 21:27   #52
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
As a Gooner, I gotta say that our youth policy seems to be paying dividens soon:

Future players who is possible candidates for playing in the first team:

Goalies:
Vito Mannone, born 1988. Picked up from Atalanta.

Defenders:
Matthew Connolly, born 1987.
Johan Djourou, born 1987. Picked up together with Senderos.
Justin Hoyte, now on loan to Sunderland

Midfielders:
Sebastian Larsson, born 1985.
Fabrice Muamba, born 1988.
Alexandre Song, born 1987. Picked up from Bastia (on loan, with the option to buy)
David Bentley, on loan to Blackburn.
Ryan Smith, born in Islington \o/

Strikers:
Quincy, picked up from Ajax.
Nicklas Bendtner, born 1988. Picked up from FC Copenhagen.
Arturo Lupoli, born 1987. Picked up from Parma.

I wouldnt be suprised if half of these manage to take the step up to the first team, and atleast 1/3 making it to become stable fist-11 players.

And then there is ofc Fabregas, Van Persie, Eboue, Flamini and Clichy.
Now what have happened to these youngsters since I posted the thread back in 2005?

Still in the club:
Mannone
Djorou
Connely
Hoyte
Song
Bendtner

The rest have been sold. Connely is probably going out the doors quite soon too. Good news is that new kids have been brought in, and some of em look quite good.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2007, 18:17   #53
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
this is due to Arsenals mounting injury porlbmes and the fact that the rest of the players are barely able to cut it in the Premiership atm.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2007, 18:51   #54
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i read this entire thread again. it made me lol

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote