User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 14 Nov 2002, 18:08   #1
Dace

I don't just watch children's TV for the children

Ohhhh no.

Becky makes keeping up to speed on current affairs a joy.

She loves me too.
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 18:10   #2
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
"pretteh"

?
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 18:11   #3
Dace

She is on BBC1 in about 2 minutes \o/
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 18:28   #4
Dace

She mouthed "i love you" at the camera to me.

*my heart flutters*

Aint love grand people?!
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 19:48   #5
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
I went to school with her.
Well i could have done as i went to school in Bury St.Edmunds.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 20:03   #6
Dace

I thought that there was more than one school there.
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 20:28   #7
Lord Boredom

OMG. A fellow fan.

She's the reason I watch newsround... that and neighbours being on straight afterwards.

Like the end of the weakest link for the Simpsons.
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 20:30   #8
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
Very pretty.
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 22:53   #9
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Who's that chick who does the ITV news at 6pm?

'Roar'
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 22:54   #10
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Ok, so the ITV webby picture doesn't do her any justice.

Bet she's not wearing any pants though.
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 22:59   #11
Dace

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Boredom
OMG. A fellow fan.

Are there any websites that you know of that give you details about her?

Details say about where exactly she lives.

I'm asking for a friend of mine.

Obviously i already know.

Becky being my girlfriend and all.
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 23:00   #12
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Dace: Two words.

Friends Reunited.

Rocking.
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 23:02   #13
Lord Boredom

Quote:
Originally posted by Dace

Are there any websites that you know of that give you details about her?

Details say about where exactly she lives.

I'm asking for a friend of mine.

Obviously i already know.

Becky being my girlfriend and all.
hey hey hey... don't get me wrong here.. I said fan not stalker... and I probably wouldn't watch her if I didn't have neighbours afterwards...
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 23:03   #14
Dace

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
Friends Reunited.

But my friend doesn't know Becky's surname.

Or her age.

Or what school she went to :(
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 23:05   #15
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

I'm working on the surname bit.

The age bit is irrelevant.

The school we can improvise with.
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 23:06   #16
Dace

Quote:
I'm working on the surname bit.

The age bit is irrelevant.

The school we can improvise with.

And what have you come up with so far?
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 23:07   #17
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

A surname for a start.
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 23:08   #18
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

I point out that Friends Reunited is looking like a nogo.
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 23:09   #19
Dace

Quote:
I point out that Friends Reunited is looking like a nogo.

How come?
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 23:11   #20
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

In so far as 'noone is coming up as a match'

Though I now know where she went to Uni, and what she studied. I can also infer from that her date of birth to be 1975-6
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 23:12   #21
Dace

Quote:
Though I now know where she went to Uni, and what she studied. I can also infer from that her date of birth to be 1975-6

How are you figuring that out?

What searches etc are you using?

GIVE ME THE KEY TO POWER TOO PLEASE!
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 23:13   #22
Lord Boredom

Quote:
In so far as 'noone is coming up as a match'

WHERE??? WHAT???? SHARE WITH US YOUR BOUNTIFUL KNOWLEDGE!!!!
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 23:14   #23
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Her name is Becky Jago.

A google search suggested the Luton university website. Therein it said she studied '1997' which I can only assume means 'graduated in 1997'.

Backtracking 18 years gives us 'the magic year'

Etc.

It's between 1976 and 1979 anyway
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 23:15   #24
Dace

So at most she's liable to be 5 years older than me?!

Well more likely 4 1/2.

I can live with that and her.
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 23:16   #25
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

I'm good at stalking.

And yes'm. Though my stalking has come to something of a dead end.
Unread 15 Nov 2002, 00:08   #26
Lord Boredom

do tell.