User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 22 May 2008, 09:09   #1
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future
Post-planetarion syndrome

I'm checking the clock at work and getting slightly alarmed when it hits xx:55. This is a disease.

Oh and I'm pre-emptively denying the chance of someone making a funny about this not stopping me from crashing during the round.
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2008, 06:43   #2
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future
Re: Post-planetarion syndrome

best thread ever
Unread 24 May 2008, 08:08   #3
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

haha, i get that sometimes. I'm feeling like getting on home, and after a quick look at my watch I try to decide whether i should rush home to beat the tick or whether i'll miss it anyway so i can be more lax. I've been like that for years, even though i've not played PA since late last year.

Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2008, 09:37   #4
Gary
xVx Peon

Gary is an unknown quantity at this point

I am a bit like that at work if I haven't logged into pa for a few hours, then ofc realise there's no need to open an IE page during the break.
Gary is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2008, 09:44   #5
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Waking up in the middle of the night worried if you have forgotten to pull your attack
Unread 24 May 2008, 12:04   #6
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Nah guys, the worst is obsessively checking your planet several times during the tick even though nothing could possibly have changed. I do that far, far too much.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2008, 12:16   #7
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
Nah guys, the worst is obsessively checking your planet several times during the tick even though nothing could possibly have changed. I do that far, far too much.
That's not exactly post-planetarion though
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2008, 12:30   #8
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hude
best thread ever
Ruined now though.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2008, 12:59   #9
ElAlan
Muppet

ElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of light

I did actually go out and get hammered the other night (thu) and crashed out, awakening at like 12-1 the next day and having a mini 10 second panic i had crashed my fleet attacking, depressing rly....

Retired.
ElAlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2008, 14:04   #10
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
That's not exactly post-planetarion though
I do the same thing as Achilles all the time (constantly re-freshing gal stat like 40 times a tick), because its post-old skool-planetarion when incoming was updated instantly when they were launched.

Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2008, 14:13   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I get amused when I see it's 23 minutes to 2 in the afternoon on a 24 hour clock
Unread 24 May 2008, 14:42   #12
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
Ruined now though.
stupid ruiners ruin everything
Unread 24 May 2008, 18:52   #13
MikeB
i love ROCK

MikeB will become famous soon enoughMikeB will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie
I do the same thing as Achilles all the time (constantly re-freshing gal stat like 40 times a tick), because its post-old skool-planetarion when incoming was updated instantly when they were launched.

i always wondered where i had picked up that habit, lol. had totally forgotten about that!
Unread 24 May 2008, 21:47   #14
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hude
I'm checking the clock at work and getting slightly alarmed when it hits xx:55. This is a disease.

Oh and I'm pre-emptively denying the chance of someone making a funny about this not stopping me from crashing during the round.
don't you people work with 'preset launches' since 2004 or so?
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2008, 23:30   #15
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Its downtime - i'm still

1. Still waking up at 7am without an alarm clock, because thats what i have done for the last 6 weeks to give morning defence.
2. Not being able to sleep till 2am because i feel like i should be doing something.
3. Stopping myself from logging onto my phone wap to check for a jpg on saturday morning.
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2008, 00:19   #16
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

like clicking web pages every hour to see if they update?
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2008, 11:59   #17
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
don't you people work with 'preset launches' since 2004 or so?
yeah we actually preset our fleets at tick 72 and then don't bother logging in the rest of the round, man you are right
Unread 25 May 2008, 15:04   #18
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

I must admit It sometimes feels slightly odd not having impersonated anyone for a long, long time.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2008, 16:43   #19
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
I disagree, you log in to jgp yourself (Atleast thats the excuse I use)