User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

View Poll Results: Which name(s) are the most appropriate for Round 23?
Battle for Eternity 8 6.30%
Echoes Of The Past 49 38.58%
Flight of Darkness 4 3.15%
Heroes Of War 10 7.87%
Paradise Lost 20 15.75%
Shadows of Destiny 14 11.02%
Spheres of Eternity 5 3.94%
The Days of Despair 30 23.62%
The Time of Honor 13 10.24%
Twilight Souls 15 11.81%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 127. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 13 Aug 2007, 17:50   #1
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Round 23

It's time to vote for a name for Round 23 again.

Please vote for your favourite name(s).

For reference, here are the previous round names:

Round 22 - Shards of Infinity
Round 21 - The Price of Victory
Round 20 - Orbital Shift
Round 19 - Endless Nights
Round 18 - The Endless Fight
Round 17 - The Shadows of Time
Round 16 - The End Of An Era
Round 15 - Struggle for Supremacy
Round 14 - An Empty Throne
Round 13 - The Illusion Of Truth
Round 12 - The Edge of Darkness
Round 11 - A Legend Reborn
Round 10.5 - The Awakening
Round 10 - Genesis
Round 9.5 - Resurrection
Round 9 - Redemption
Round 8 - The Final Legacy
Round 7 - Critical Diplomacy
Round 6 - First Encounters
Round 5 - The Price of Freedom
Round 4 - The Tides of War
Round 3 - The New Dawn
Round 2 - The Struggle For Power
Round 1 - The Beginning
Unread 13 Aug 2007, 17:56   #2
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold
Re: Round 23

voted echoes of the past due to several past alliances returning to the battlefield

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2007, 18:03   #3
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

Ditto

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2007, 18:03   #4
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Echoes of the Past is a good name. Also voted for Twilight Souls.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2007, 18:14   #5
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
voted echoes of the past due to several past alliances returning to the battlefield
Unread 13 Aug 2007, 19:29   #6
Bedda0815
jerk

Bedda0815 is on a distinguished road

"Twilight Souls" cause in my opinoin it's the better one of those two which are not in this "something of something" or "something for something" scheme.
Bedda0815 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2007, 20:44   #7
Kenny

I don't think that thing with Destiny should win, given there'll be an alliance called destiny and it'll give them unrivalled publicity :P

I really have no clue what I'm talking about.
Unread 13 Aug 2007, 23:54   #8
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

'Echoes of the past' couldn't fit any better.
Unread 14 Aug 2007, 11:14   #9
Soulblighter

Soulblighter is an unknown quantity at this point

Shame . No free credit

Please vote for Spheres of Eternity
Soulblighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2007, 12:04   #10
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny
I don't think that thing with Destiny should win, given there'll be an alliance called destiny and it'll give them unrivalled publicity :P

I really have no clue what I'm talking about.
I can't understand it even made it to the shortlist. There should be a simple rule: no alliance name in the round name... now everybody in Destiny will be askd to vote for it

Flight of Darkness >> see Round 12 - The Edge of Darkness

Shadows of Destiny >> see Round 17 - The Shadows of Time

Last edited by Makhil; 14 Aug 2007 at 12:09.
Makhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2007, 12:08   #11
Soulblighter

Soulblighter is an unknown quantity at this point

Actually I am surprised one of mine is even in it. It even has votes
Soulblighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2007, 12:15   #12
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

They all have votes. :|
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 14 Aug 2007, 12:43   #13
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

Echoes of the past just fits here...nice name

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2007, 12:48   #14
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

Time of Honor sounds good. Been a while since I've seen anything honorable being mentioned :P

Exode
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2007, 13:06   #15
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
The Days of Despair vividly elaborates the state of the game nowadays. Prepare for massive amounts of despair if you ever need to enter the remyworld of multihunting.
Rumour has it that there making it into a hit U.S reality show...

"4 men, one game, one eula.. random closing of accounts"

Should be fun
Unread 14 Aug 2007, 14:33   #16
bradleykins

bradleykins is infamous around these partsbradleykins is infamous around these partsbradleykins is infamous around these partsbradleykins is infamous around these parts

I went for heroes of war, i have my reasons!
bradleykins is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2007, 16:19   #17
Smokeh
Kitty handler

Smokeh will become famous soon enoughSmokeh will become famous soon enough

I like Twilight Souls... It has a good ring to it
Unread 14 Aug 2007, 17:49   #18
Awake
Asleep.

Awake has a spectacular aura aboutAwake has a spectacular aura aboutAwake has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
The Days of Despair vividly elaborates the state of the game nowadays. Prepare for massive amounts of despair if you ever need to enter the remyworld of multihunting.
I voted for this one as well.

Plastic Brilliance
Awake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2007, 00:42   #19
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

great suggestions guys.. but i'm voting for echoes of the past.
since it looks like i'm playing again :P
Unread 15 Aug 2007, 01:11   #20
Bedda0815
jerk

Bedda0815 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny
r3 comes to mind
Bedda0815 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2007, 03:05   #21
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I voted for Days of Despair and Paradise Lost. I dont know why, but i feel a more depressing name is in order .

At least there arent as many silly names, like shards of infinity :P What the hell was that, anyway?
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2007, 10:04   #22
Mzyxptlk
mz.

A broken clock.
Unread 15 Aug 2007, 22:18   #23
nxtasy

nxtasy can only hope to improve

All crap names.

"Roid Rage" for the win.
nxtasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2007, 02:07   #24
Digiscent
KiLLa

Digiscent is infamous around these partsDigiscent is infamous around these parts

what times is it?
R4:Oh to be A Pepsi Bottle(285:19)[Bluetubas][Pepsi]#6
R5:Lothlórien (28:16)[Wolfpack]#58
R6: (17:2)[NoS]
R7: (9:25)[NoS][Pepsi]
R9: (49:1)[Seraphim]
R9.5:[LDK] [S] [Oly] [Ely] [ETY](30:8)[Seraphim]#10
R19:Sexy Mandolin(1:5)[TGV]#7
R22:The Dutchmaster of Tallahassee(18:10:4)[ROCK]#111
R23:TheKing of Kush(12:2:4)[ROCK]#69
R24:Thoughts of Murder(6:7:1)[ROCK]#65
R26:President Obama of Yes We Can(4:3:9)[Jenova]#200
R30:President Obama of The United States (1:4:15)[CT]
Digiscent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2007, 21:29   #25
Kushan
[VsN]

Kushan is an unknown quantity at this point

some cool name ideas
Kushan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2007, 03:46   #26
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

I am going to officially dub this the Kevin Bacon - Stir of Echoes Round.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote