User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Strategic Discussions

Unread 9 Dec 2016, 15:18   #1
Cow
Future

Cow has a spectacular aura aboutCow has a spectacular aura about
Cow Stats

14:02 <@Jintao> i'm an AI
14:06 <@Cow> An AI created to make good stas and never delivers
14:06 <@Cow> sounds like someone will be disposed of soon :O
14:16 <@Jintao> i'm cool with that as long as i can appoint my successor
14:17 <@Jintao> congradulations with the promotion cow ^^

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...zx8/edit#gid=0

The Cow Stats

What you think?

Cow
-Norsemen-
-Heresy-
-CT- (and tricked into CT another round Fawk GM)
-Seductive-
-ConspEresy-
-xVx-
Cow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2016, 16:42   #2
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future
Re: Cow Stats

Zik shooting before anyone else is ridiculous. I don't like to use realism as an argument, but in the real world cows only shoot before grass. The rest of the world* prefire cows.

* some countries excepted
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2016, 16:56   #3
berten
respect, unity, order

berten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrikc View Post
Zik shooting before anyone else is ridiculous. I don't like to use realism as an argument, but in the real world cows only shoot before grass. The rest of the world* prefire cows.

* some countries excepted
I don't think this is an argument. I don't see why zik steals couldn't fire before anything else. Obivously AC/DC should change as well then.

on a sidenote - I rarely look at stats that are not on a pa server - just to hard to calc.
Unread 9 Dec 2016, 16:57   #4
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough

You don't need to create an extra category. There are a few ships in every set that can be called "Joseph".
Unread 9 Dec 2016, 17:23   #5
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by berten View Post
on a sidenote - I rarely look at stats that are not on a pa server - just to hard to calc.
That's quite apparent.
Unread 10 Dec 2016, 00:49   #6
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

The avenger a stealer with 0 damage?

Need to even up the costs between the resources. Have you ever known someone to have six and a half times the number of metal asteroids as either of the other two?

Clearly there are going to be lots of cases of ships firing at the same time as each other which is generally not a great idea so I would advocate some differentiation of initiatives.

And on ititiatives pods with init below things that fire at them? And a SK with init 1? Very edgy, or are you trying to make us not take them seriously?

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2016, 01:19   #7
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Trolling, it would seem.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2016, 05:04   #8
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough

What are you talking about best set of stats ever. No cloak steal prefires emp. 90% zik round Win.

Obv trolling buy give the man credit.....
Unread 14 Dec 2016, 12:21   #9
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

He poached my spreadsheet :/
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2016, 20:44   #10
Shhhhhhh

Shhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to all

So these are R70's stats?
Shhhhhhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2016, 19:20   #11
Patrikc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shhhhhhh View Post
So these are R70's stats?
If you'd spent 3 seconds looking at them you should know the answer.

Though I too am wondering where the actual stats are, 2 days before signups open. Looks like we have another rushed set coming up.
Unread 28 Dec 2016, 19:56   #12
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrikc View Post
If you'd spent 3 seconds looking at them you should know the answer.

Though I too am wondering where the actual stats are, 2 days before signups open. Looks like we have another rushed set coming up.
I guess for those of you outside the statsmafia, you are sitting in the dark, but im happy to inform you that its been rumoured that mz and other mafiosos has approved of them allready, and they are being run as they are now.
You can locate them at the speedgame server.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2016, 20:29   #13
Shhhhhhh

Shhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to all

Does that mean you are part of the statsmafia?
Shhhhhhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2016, 22:17   #14
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Can confirm. Have approved stats. All stats. Forever.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2016, 02:11   #15
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shhhhhhh View Post
Does that mean you are part of the statsmafia?
No.
Im not connected.
Mz how ever is, and im sure if you ask him he will say that he gave his "okey" on these stats long ago.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2017, 20:40   #16
green_cat

green_cat is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: Cow Stats

I am glad to see someone fresh trying to make stats, Good job putting effort.
On side note, is there anyone of you actually willing to put ego aside and help new ideas be implemented,
Yes , we might not know to do it as pros, but we have fresh ideas.
Someone of you !pros! could consider zik init steal before kill /cloak or emp. even its 1 ship in one of the stats. JUST cause it is idea of someone else, it doesnt mean its bad.

COW m0000
good job for putting effort and nice idea
green_cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2017, 16:20   #17
Patrikc

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_cat View Post
I am glad to see someone fresh trying to make stats, Good job putting effort.
On side note, is there anyone of you actually willing to put ego aside and help new ideas be implemented,
Yes , we might not know to do it as pros, but we have fresh ideas.
Someone of you !pros! could consider zik init steal before kill /cloak or emp. even its 1 ship in one of the stats. JUST cause it is idea of someone else, it doesnt mean its bad.

COW m0000
good job for putting effort and nice idea
Not sure if serious... There are many things you can do with stats to freshen things up. Stealing before kill/EMP is easily one of the worst ideas. Thankfully Cow knows this, too.