User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 16 Nov 2016, 12:32   #101
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough
Re: Upcomming r69 drama thread!

Imo farming lower alliances is a strategy that often backfires. I think it is good for a #3 but difficult to be at #1 in the end doing that.
Unread 16 Nov 2016, 15:09   #102
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortran View Post
Imo farming lower alliances is a strategy that often backfires. I think it is good for a #3 but difficult to be at #1 in the end doing that.
That depends on the round.
BlackFlag was famous for NAPing the two biggest alliances and saying they wernt going for #1 in their earlier days, R59, R60 and R66 springs to mind.
RainbowS did a bottom feeding strat R67 and won with it.
This round i dont think any of the big alliances, except Future has been deliberately bottom feeding, im pretty sure Chimpie can confirm that theyve had a few thousand incs from the "top tags", and they prolly didnt see much inc in the start due to the "ND vs the univers war".

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2016, 15:25   #103
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
That depends on the round.
BlackFlag was famous for NAPing the two biggest alliances and saying they wernt going for #1 in their earlier days, R59, R60 and R66 springs to mind.
RainbowS did a bottom feeding strat R67 and won with it.
This round i dont think any of the big alliances, except Future has been deliberately bottom feeding, im pretty sure Chimpie can confirm that theyve had a few thousand incs from the "top tags", and they prolly didnt see much inc in the start due to the "ND vs the univers war".
Future has had a 2 week pissing contest with CT, hardly bottom feeding. And I hardly think Black Flag were 'famous' for anything they did, no disrespect intended. As for your precious Rainbows didn't they win the one round you didn't play in tag. Maybe without you at the helm they finally were able to do things well.....
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2016, 16:10   #104
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough

Part of the game is a popularity contest:
- Your ally being named Ultores: -40 pts
- Being flagged "Bottomfeeder": -20 pts
- Being flagged "Breaker of Agreements: -20 pts
- Having any of the following in tag: Forest, Clouds, BB, Joseph, Xoca, Nelito, Cardi, Munkee and a few others: -10 pts

That explains Bows last two rounds
Unread 16 Nov 2016, 17:05   #105
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortran View Post
Part of the game is a popularity contest:
- Your ally being named Ultores: -40 pts
- Being flagged "Bottomfeeder": -20 pts
- Being flagged "Breaker of Agreements: -20 pts
- Having any of the following in tag: Forest, Clouds, BB, Joseph, Xoca, Nelito, Cardi, Munkee and a few others: -10 pts

That explains Bows last two rounds
Just because people know Ult is a good alliance, and they will win by default if they are not contest dosnt mean they are unpopular, its just common sense for any other alliance running for #1.

And if you NAP/avoid with all the big alliances, you dont get labled as a bottom feeder, but you are taking a strategical decision to hit lower ranked alliances more than the ones close to you.

Unread 17 Nov 2016, 09:19   #106
SoulS
-HotLipS-

SoulS is on a distinguished road
Talking Re: Upcomming r69 drama thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricoshay View Post
You are so right. For example, just imagining the level of dominance rainbows would manage if they had proper HCs makes me shiver.
Hahahaha, that's hysterical

R 6 - Olympus
R 7 - Skipped
R 8 - Adelante
R 9 - ViruS, 38:10:7
R 9.5 - RaH, 40:5:9
SoulS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2016, 10:14   #107
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

NoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really nice

so by not hitting the top tags and only the "bottom tags" you're not bottom feeding, but avoiding your "friends"? makes sense.

All the war propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. - George Orwell
NoXiouS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2016, 12:11   #108
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Just because people know Ult is a good alliance, and they will win by default if they are not contest dosnt mean they are unpopular, its just common sense for any other alliance running for #1.

And if you NAP/avoid with all the big alliances, you dont get labled as a bottom feeder, but you are taking a strategical decision to hit lower ranked alliances more than the ones close to you.

If you nap all the big alliances and only hit small ones then you will be closer to them. by the end of the round
Unread 17 Nov 2016, 14:33   #109
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Maybe farmbows will win most crap alliance this round!
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2016, 15:06   #110
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
They will have a fight on their hands against with Unsullied and EMOCRACY
Unread 17 Nov 2016, 16:27   #111
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Ah, yeah. Lets put 160 fleets on a newbie training tag, and make sure they cant fight back. Im sure that will teach them new players who is the cool guys on the block!!!
Too bad we ran out of roids so fast eh, wonder who is being blocked next Clouds?

Unread 17 Nov 2016, 17:13   #112
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Ah, yeah. Lets put 160 fleets on a newbie training tag, and make sure they cant fight back. Im sure that will teach them new players who is the cool guys on the block!!!
Too bad we ran out of roids so fast eh, wonder who is being blocked next Clouds?
Newbie training tag that ranked #1 a few rounds ago?

I think you actually mean lazy over achiever tag
Unread 17 Nov 2016, 17:25   #113
fortran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Newbie training tag that ranked #1 a few rounds ago?

I think you actually mean lazy over achiever tag
He should have said "rebuilding core tag". But truly, Bows at first had this intention of be a training tag among other noble intentions.
Unread 17 Nov 2016, 17:57   #114
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Hah.
Since BowS never had a core big enough to fill a 60 man tag, the goal was always to try recruit new players and get them settled into the game, hoping they would be able to help us achieve better rankings. Some of our best performing players this round actualy started fresh this round.
Perhaps they aint doing as well as Joseph/Elviz gal, but they were moving close before they were troll waved down by Apprime & Future, and atleast they are way above you in rankings Kaiba

Unread 17 Nov 2016, 19:37   #115
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

NoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really nice

for Cloudsies defense, he didn't make the call to war bows, or any other call for past few rounds. Neither did I, but I can only presume you BB had a part in causing it.

All the war propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. - George Orwell
NoXiouS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2016, 19:41   #116
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Hah.
Since BowS never had a core big enough to fill a 60 man tag, the goal was always to try recruit new players and get them settled into the game, hoping they would be able to help us achieve better rankings. Some of our best performing players this round actualy started fresh this round.
Perhaps they aint doing as well as Joseph/Elviz gal, but they were moving close before they were troll waved down by Apprime & Future, and atleast they are way above you in rankings Kaiba

Well done to them on a t100 finish then. But I'm pretty sure you have been a 60 man tag for the last 4 rounds, including 1 win (the one you didn't play with them). That is not a newbie training tag. That is alliance that reserves a few slots for new players, you know LIKE EVERY OTHER ALLIANCE.

I'm pretty sure future hit 7 planets on 3/4 waves whilst on 1 fleet attack/2 fleet Def. Hardly troll waving. I dunno what App did. Maybe you bit off more than you can chew, eventually the big alliances get annoyed at the bsndwagoning ones that keep preying on stretched Def....
Unread 17 Nov 2016, 19:53   #117
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Well done to them on a t100 finish then. But I'm pretty sure you have been a 60 man tag for the last 4 rounds, including 1 win (the one you didn't play with them). That is not a newbie training tag. That is alliance that reserves a few slots for new players, you know LIKE EVERY OTHER ALLIANCE.

I'm pretty sure future hit 7 planets on 3/4 waves whilst on 1 fleet attack/2 fleet Def. Hardly troll waving. I dunno what App did. Maybe you bit off more than you can chew, eventually the big alliances get annoyed at the bsndwagoning ones that keep preying on stretched Def....
Well ive had this conversation with about every Future member, and now i obviously have to explain it to you to.
Future has hit us 4 times the amount we have hit Future. The times we have hit future is in gal raids, and those has been well deserved.
I guess most of you are blinded by who ever sets attacks over there, but i can assure that ive had many many many ex BowS members appologizing the fact that theyve been targetting BowS so much this round, after all they just launch at what ever targets is set.

What ever reason App made up for hitting us, they can feel free to answer for themself. So far theyve said they are trolling, and helping us teach our new players how to build SD in case they were gonna be lol waved by 2/3 top3 tags.
Im pretty sure this is the most incs BowS has ever had in one night.

Unread 17 Nov 2016, 19:59   #118
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
They will have a fight on their hands against with Unsullied and EMOCRACY
What are your coords?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2016, 20:03   #119
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
What are your coords?
Am I not in your Intel?
Unread 18 Nov 2016, 00:02   #120
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Butcher, stop using a capital S at the end of Bows trying to make it sound as if your alliance is leet.
Unread 18 Nov 2016, 00:34   #121
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Butcher, stop using a capital S at the end of Bows trying to make it sound as if your alliance is leet.
Old habit.
For the unforseen Future, just pretend like i wrote "bows" instead.

Unread 18 Nov 2016, 00:51   #122
Annie

Annie is just really niceAnnie is just really niceAnnie is just really niceAnnie is just really nice

Quote:
Am I not in your Intel?
Intel (me) has been very slack this round, but your updated now.

Please check my work:
The operation was successful and the agents were able to steal 40000 Metal, 40000 Crystal and 40000 Eonium.

Last edited by Annie; 18 Nov 2016 at 01:03.
Annie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2016, 01:28   #123
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie View Post
Intel (me) has been very slack this round, but your updated now.

Please check my work:
The operation was successful and the agents were able to steal 40000 Metal, 40000 Crystal and 40000 Eonium.
don't spend it all at once
Unread 18 Nov 2016, 09:02   #124
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
don't spend it all at once
I know, I mean Jesus I'm crippled now. You stole 1/6th of a ticks income.
Unread 18 Nov 2016, 13:06   #125
Annie

Annie is just really niceAnnie is just really niceAnnie is just really niceAnnie is just really nice

Quote:
I know, I mean Jesus I'm crippled now. You stole 1/6th of a ticks income.
I was just pinging you to confirm your identity, you also must care a little you hired another 1000 guards, and that is my real purpose, I am trying to make work for as many unemployed security guards and Security Center construction people as possible.

And while its 1/6th of your income its about 90% of mine so I feel like a winner.
Annie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2016, 14:58   #126
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie View Post
I was just pinging you to confirm your identity, you also must care a little you hired another 1000 guards, and that is my real purpose, I am trying to make work for as many unemployed security guards and Security Center construction people as possible.

And while its 1/6th of your income its about 90% of mine so I feel like a winner.
Heh it's cool I actually taught I had higher alert than I did. I had forgotten to add more since I last inited.

You could have just just asked tho t
Unread 18 Nov 2016, 19:38   #127
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Heh it's cool I actually taught I had higher alert than I did. I had forgotten to add more since I last inited.

You could have just just asked tho t
Yeah, its smart to build security guards.
Equally smart to build structure defence, just ask Clouds.
I heard he was SKed by PATSA, apparently the easiest target theyve hit so far this round.
Lets pray to god not a real alliance decides to hit him, that would spill the end of this Clouds/CarDi domination.

Unread 18 Nov 2016, 19:46   #128
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Anyway ignoring the drivel what I meant mz was for 'troll tags' they haven't done much trolling or chaos causing
Unread 18 Nov 2016, 20:10   #129
Clouds

I heard I got SKd by Bitcher and he's bragging. Pal! I only found out I got SKd when carDi told me. I haven't even logged in yet. Basically zero ****s given.
Unread 18 Nov 2016, 21:33   #130
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
I heard I got SKd by Bitcher and he's bragging. Pal! I only found out I got SKd when carDi told me. I haven't even logged in yet. Basically zero ****s given.
Maybe Farmclouds will win the award for the most crap player this century.
And can you stop using the capital c trying in your nick to make yourself sound leet.

and btw, i did not know either untill my gal mate told either! Basically zero ***** given who we SK.

Unread 19 Nov 2016, 13:43   #131
Firebird

So it would appear last night the most interesting thing to happen this round has happened.
Unread 19 Nov 2016, 14:48   #132
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
So it would appear last night the most interesting thing to happen this round has happened.
Really lol

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2016, 15:20   #133
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Well we might not have decided the winner this round, but surely the award for the most crap alliance has to go to Apprime

Unread 19 Nov 2016, 15:54   #134
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

/pa.com

God how I love old netscape navigator

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2016, 16:08   #135
Firebird

I wouldn't agree with that butcher App was easily in control of this round.
Unread 19 Nov 2016, 16:55   #136
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Yeah so much in controll of things they decided to take a 2 week vacation, all inclusive

Unread 19 Nov 2016, 17:07   #137
Razock

Razock is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
The drama continues...
Indeed very interesting.
Unread 19 Nov 2016, 17:26   #138
Firebird

What I want to know is who paid for all the flights.
Unread 19 Nov 2016, 17:27   #139
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
What I want to know is who paid for all the flights.
I thought you flew for free with Norton Airlines?

Unread 19 Nov 2016, 17:31   #140
tobbe

tobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I thought you flew for free with Norton Airlines?
Thats a one way ticket!

VisioN Forever!
tobbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2016, 18:10   #141
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Remember when you were young and dreamt of never ending vacations?
With "CarDi sunnyholiday's" this dream can come true!
Book your free holiday now at 1-800-APPRIME, and Norton Airways will take you safely to your end destination where you will luxurious accomidated with all meals and drinks inclusive!
The first 60 callers will get a complementary swimming shorts with our company logo on it!

Unread 19 Nov 2016, 18:38   #142
sevenseas

sevenseas has a spectacular aura aboutsevenseas has a spectacular aura about

Its pretty relaxing indeed, good thing now we have some days off to get to decide who the winners will be in the end.

Enjoy

Round 61 BF Member - rank 34
Round 62 BF Officer - Running politics rank 19
Round 63 BF HC - Running politics rank 3
Round 64 BF HC - Running politics rank 23
Round 66 Bows Member - rank 29
Round 68 Ult Member - rank 27
Round 69 App Member - rank 19
Round 70 App HC - rank 2
Round 71 Ult Member - rank 40
Round 73 Ult Member - rank 51
Round 74 Ult Member - rank 57
Round 75 Ult Member - rank 5
sevenseas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2016, 19:45   #143
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenseas View Post
its pretty relaxing indeed, good thing now we have some days off to get to decide who the winners will be in the end.

Enjoy
Vote for me! Make BowS great again!

Unread 19 Nov 2016, 20:33   #144
sevenseas

sevenseas has a spectacular aura aboutsevenseas has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Vote for me! Make BowS great again!

Oh i really would butcher, but like Tom cruise`s movies.. thats mission impossible.

Round 61 BF Member - rank 34
Round 62 BF Officer - Running politics rank 19
Round 63 BF HC - Running politics rank 3
Round 64 BF HC - Running politics rank 23
Round 66 Bows Member - rank 29
Round 68 Ult Member - rank 27
Round 69 App Member - rank 19
Round 70 App HC - rank 2
Round 71 Ult Member - rank 40
Round 73 Ult Member - rank 51
Round 74 Ult Member - rank 57
Round 75 Ult Member - rank 5
sevenseas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2016, 21:01   #145
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenseas View Post
Oh i really would butcher, but like Tom cruise`s movies.. thats mission impossible.
Well if trump can become the next president of USA, nothing is impossiboel!!

Unread 19 Nov 2016, 21:26   #146
Clouds

Quote:
Well if trump can become the next president of USA, nothing is impossiboel!!
Trump is just an asshole, you are a retard.
Unread 19 Nov 2016, 22:00   #147
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Anyway ignoring the drivel what I meant mz was for 'troll tags' they haven't done much trolling or chaos causing
Seems my subtle threat was too subtle. Oh well.

To answer your actual question, though: we do what we enjoy, and apparently there's nothing in PA we enjoy. So it goes.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2016, 00:30   #148
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

ahhh only apprime could do mass vacation mode (there are some exceptions like NFI) rummour has it that HR and BOWS were friendly to apprime before they got done over by apprime quest for roids...

Whoever is doing politics at apprime should resign.
Unread 20 Nov 2016, 14:08   #149
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
ahhh only apprime could do mass vacation mode (there are some exceptions like NFI) rummour has it that HR and BOWS were friendly to apprime before they got done over by apprime quest for roids...

Whoever is doing politics at apprime should resign.
We were ****ed the moment we allied p3ng and ct which was at start of round pretty much. Munkee is a bacstabbing piece of s...
Unread 20 Nov 2016, 14:39   #150
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future

Quote:
(there are some exceptions like NFI)
At least we did it while winning!
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote