User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 30 Dec 2006, 09:00   #1
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Saddams death, tragedy or great victory?

So they finally hung him. I cant say im sorry he's dead, but I kind of feel that his execution was unnessecary and will only lead to more violence in Iraq.

They say that killing saddam was needed to revenge the 3000 dead US soldiers, while he infact got executed for executing people who tried a coup d'etat against him back in 83.

I wonder, the people who loved and supported his regim, do you really think that with him being dead theese guys are gonna just sit down and say: Okay, he's dead, lets stop fighting now.

Saddams death was just another martyr for a people who we continiusly fail to understand.

Views?