User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 15 Oct 2019, 17:17   #1
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Last post wins!

The last person to post here gets a prize...

I am the winner! Yay!
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2019, 20:17   #2
vuLgAr
Bi-Winning

vuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to all
Re: Last post wins!

I'll give you 3 hours as champ, how long do i get?

H-A ODDR Apprime xVx VisioN HEROES Ultores
vuLgAr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2019, 22:55   #3
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Not too long. I’m winning!
Unread 27 Oct 2019, 10:52   #4
Bigfoot

Bigfoot has a spectacular aura aboutBigfoot has a spectacular aura aboutBigfoot has a spectacular aura about

Lol
Bigfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2019, 22:44   #5
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

**** you, mine.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2020, 20:19   #6
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Winnar!
Unread 11 Feb 2020, 16:35   #7
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashTester View Post
Winnar!

so close
Unread 18 Feb 2020, 20:49   #8
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
so close
Yet so far.
Unread 1 Feb 2022, 02:56   #9
RichardWhereat
Shai Gar

RichardWhereat is on a distinguished road

It may take a while to win.
Unread 15 Oct 2022, 02:16   #10
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

aye not on my watch
Unread 15 May 2023, 16:45   #11
Golin
Retard

Golin is on a distinguished road

Winter is coming. But first, summer!
I LIKE PAUL2.
HE IS MY FRIEND.
HE IS THE BEST FRIEND ANYBODY COULD WISH FOR!
Golin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2023, 02:51   #12
Ghosteh
Pariah

Ghosteh is a jewel in the roughGhosteh is a jewel in the roughGhosteh is a jewel in the rough

Not so long ago I would have been banned for making this post. Now the admins are begging me to post. Sad!

#Bernie2020
Ghosteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2023, 22:31   #13
knoid
Phoenix HC

knoid is an unknown quantity at this point

Have I won yet?
knoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2023, 22:39   #14
killaH

killaH is on a distinguished road

No I won
killaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2023, 17:26   #15
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

sorry
Unread 29 Aug 2023, 22:57   #16
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

winner winner chicken dinner
Unread 1 Sep 2023, 12:20   #17
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Isn't double posting against the rules?
Unread 3 Sep 2023, 18:58   #18
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

no :P
Unread 13 Nov 2023, 13:22   #19
Love Norman

Love Norman is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashTester View Post
The last person to post here gets a prize...

I am the winner! Yay!
I want to be the winner.
I guess I did the last post here!
Love Norman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2023, 22:04   #20
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love Norman View Post
I want to be the winner.
I guess I did the last post here!

not on my watch sunshine
Unread 29 Nov 2023, 07:10   #21
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

The last man standing?
Unread 12 Dec 2023, 19:33   #22
necAnt

necAnt is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ave View Post
The last man standing?

Welcome, necAnt.
You last visited: 23 Jul 2010 at 10:52
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 0.

Didnt know that this forum still exist
<Arfa> i calced 46k pegs
<Arfa> and beetles
<Arfa> fs!
----
[Templar] [Nomads]
necAnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2024, 17:16   #23
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

I win.
Unread 24 Mar 2024, 20:02   #24
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apothos View Post
I win.
No one even knows who you are
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote