User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 9 Dec 2009, 16:30   #1
Bams
Virus Champion

Bams is an unknown quantity at this point
To continue JBG's request...

The discussion was on about 1 account controlling multiple planets in a galaxy. It was requested that I added my idea in a new thread.

If you'd implement a system where people control multiple planets I'd suggest the following (will become a whole different strategy game btw):

You start with 1 planet and get to colonize other planets (e.g. new shipclass which can be hit by any other shipclass). Attacking certain planets with enough (expensive and vulnerable) colony ships gives you a shot at stealing/colonizing someone elses planet. It's a very different game that way, the more planets you control the faster you can strengthen, but the more you'd have to defend and would be able to lose. I think Travian has a system like this, not sure though.

Ofcourse the starting planet is like a homebase which cannot be captured. An idea would be that each colonized planet is restricted to e.g. 80% of income that can be mined by a home/base planet.
R32: EC (rank 21)
R33: Round off
R34: P3ng! (rank 84) - sry drinker

Bams is offline   Reply With Quote