User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 5 Mar 2007, 22:21   #1
Synthetic-Rose
Phoenix of Your Heart

Synthetic-Rose is a splendid one to beholdSynthetic-Rose is a splendid one to beholdSynthetic-Rose is a splendid one to beholdSynthetic-Rose is a splendid one to beholdSynthetic-Rose is a splendid one to beholdSynthetic-Rose is a splendid one to behold
Phoenix Wars-RP

The dwellers of Talone looked up in the sky with a mixture of fear and wonder. In Nephilim, the peasants of the capital city of Lennah could be seen running towards the palace in a panic, nothing such as this had ever happened before. The king, Agnistur, only sat on his throne and locked the palace gates, fearing what rioting would ensue should he allow his people into his safe haven in light of such unnatural doing. His queen, Isatali, sat by his side warily, longing to reach out to her people, but fearing the wrath of her husband should she order the gates to be opened. Her eldest son and the crowned prince of Nephilim, Talnur, sat on his father’s right side, sneering at the closed doors wickedly. He could hear the peasants yelling from the gates beyond, and he took a sick and twisted joy from it.

In Aluran, the King and Queen did the opposite, opening their doors to their fearful subjects in comfort instead of shutting them away. They hoped and prayed that the strange phenomenon wasn’t an omen to something evil, as their subjects believed, but could feel a strange energy that they didn’t understand, and were fearful themselves of its meaning.

In Menith, the palace gates, too, were shut tight, but no one dared to pound on them and request entrance. Their sorceress queen was fearsome, and though they shared her ambition to rule all of Talone, and were loyal to her completely, they still feared her power. A mercenary watched the phenomenon without fear, not knowing how to feel the emotion even if he tried. The queen, too, felt no fear for the strange happening, for she was too powerful to feel such a wretched emotion.

All the world of Talone watched on as their two moons came in to perfect alignment with the sun, causing the first true solar eclipse in thousands of years. Normally, such a thing would only be cause for wonder, but the strange aura of energy that even the simplest of creatures felt radiating from the doubly moon covered sun was terrifying, and none could understand it.

In Nephilim, in the capital city of Lennah, a High Elf watched on with a mixture of wonder and dread, being an arcane spell caster, he knew magic quite well, and was more aware of the troubled aura than most. Near him was the younger crowned prince of Nephilim, disowned for his foolish attempt to save his kingdom from treachery on the inside by not thinking properly. He would have to act soon to save his people, but how, and who besides his elf companion would aid him?

Nearby, a terribly wronged dragon emerged from a deep slumber in a field unfamiliar to him. He cried out in anguish for his pains, and saw a mysterious maiden disappear; the only being to witness his emotional outburst. His eyes fell on the frightened town of Lennah in the distance.

Meanwhile, sitting in a tree not far from the field, was a beautiful girl with snow-white angel wings. Her flaming red hair extended down to her mid-back, and her emerald eyes stared at the unique phenomenon adorning the sky in wonder.

Suddenly, there was a powerful burst of energy and light that blinded the whole planet, and when it subsided, the eclipse was over. The strange power the world had felt would linger for hours, however, sending chills and fear into all that thought they understood it.

What no one saw, while blinded by the light, was the portal that formed over the covered sun. It had swirled and danced as though listening to some foreign music, before vanishing with the light.

What no one saw, was what fell through.

***********************OCC************************

Ok everyone! There you are! Please post as soon as possible, and have fun! Please try, in two weeks time, (maximum,) to have made contact with one another. (Except the Queen of Menith and Lobos, who are in a different country than the rest of us. You two just meet up there, and start doing your thing, you’ve got a world to try to take over!) I will RP the two princes unless someone joins in later. Deal?

Have at it!
Unread 7 Mar 2007, 15:31   #2
Darkling
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold
Re: Phoenix Wars-RP

Amras looked on at the whole spectacle in the sky, letting his eyes linger a little longer on where the two moons had converged as his vision returned to normal. A blank meager look on his face compared to everyone else’s wonder filled eyes, though he shared the same dread in his heart as everyone else no matter what his outward appearance might suggest. Settling his gaze back to the busy streets of the city, some people still staring up in the sky with a dazed expression, others going about their travels with obvious unease.
“Tell me do you feel as though you watched an event of wonder or fear or maybe both? Do you have an open enough mind to grasp the reality of what you just saw?”
Turning his attention to the young prince trying to gauge some reaction from his face, or some small spark of comprehension.
Darkling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2007, 05:26   #3
rop1964
F Crew

rop1964 is just really nicerop1964 is just really nicerop1964 is just really nicerop1964 is just really nicerop1964 is just really nice
Re: Phoenix Wars-RP

Amras, my friend, i feel great pain in my fellow ppls, i feel their fears and i hear the land cries as well, something terrible happen, but how can a mere eclipse do so much wrong?? and what about the plot you told me.. ??

[F-Crew] - You know when you've been [FC]uked
rop1964 is offline   Reply With Quote